Samus Aran vs. KOS-MOS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superboy Prime
The bounty hunter known and feared throughout the galaxy as Samus Aran has been contracted to locate and dispose of KOS-MOS by force.

She has done her homework and has researched everything about the lethal android. She uses preparation time to travel to tallion IV and retrieve phazon to upgrade her power suit. She gets every energy tank she can carry as well as every powerup available for her--any powerup she has had throughout her adventures. She will even use her ship during combat.

Aran finally encounters KOS-MOS in Legend of Zelda's Hyrule.

This is KOS-MOS version 1. Not Mary Magdalene amped KOS-MOS. No Dina etc.

http://img113.exs.cx/img113/2324/DarkSuit.jpgvshttp://www.rit.edu/~tpm8406/images/KosmosKosplay.jpg

Will this be Samus Aran's fate?

http://img219.echo.cx/img219/6823/samusaranfanart8ho.jpg

Xenogears
WTF? This is by far the biggest spite thread made on this forum. Samus gets WTFPWNED to oblivion.

WAY TO GO! eek!

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Xenogears
WTF? This is by far the biggest spite thread made on this board. Samus gets WTFPWNED to oblivion.

WAY TO GO! eek!

Really...like Gouki vs Trance Kuja or Hayabusa vs Pyron is any better. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And besides I forgot to add a stipulation that KOS-MOS high end feat will not be accepted here. With that said the match is not as bad as you think.

And I wanted an excuse to post hot armored babes, so...**** YOU. dur

Xenogears
Still, Samus has not a chance in this fight.

Superboy Prime
She has a chance. 2 of KOSMOS most impressives feats are discarded for this fight because she will not be amped by Mary Magdalene. This is basically at close quarters combat with great strength, speed & durability. No solar system busting blasts for her.

Xenogears
So, KOSMOS is severely watered down so that Samus could stand a chance of beating her. I see.

Superboy Prime
Yes. Do you have a problem with that?

Xenogears
Nope.

Emperor Ashtar
KOS-MOS still wins, have you seen her gatz?!

Superboy Prime
I like how she makes gatling guns, laser blades, armcannons etc. Gotta love them nanomachines baby!

You don't think it's possible for Samus to take 1-2 wins home?

Xenogears
She can do that? eek!

Xemnas has a similar ability. He can manipulate his energy into energy blades, projectiles, shields and more. 13jockey

Superboy Prime
Yeah. The nanomachiens grant her that special ability.

Violent2Dope
The bottom Samus pic was sexy.

Superboy Prime
Oh yes it is. I'd so take her to my place, threat her wounds and then...SHOWTIME.

Xenogears
KOS-MOS is so darn cute. happy

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/92/KOS-MOS_XS4.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/26/BlueEyeKOSMOS3.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a5/KOS-MOS_XS1.jpg

http://www.rpgfan.com/pics/namcoxcapcom/art-001.jpg

Oh, and powerful.

Superboy Prime
KOSMOS is the combination of Chuck Norris, Jessica Alba & DOOM's Big Mother ****ing Gun. She's totally awesome.

Violent2Dope
edit

Emperor Ashtar
Jessica alba is hot.

Xenogears
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Jessica alba is hot. Very true.
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
editLOL.

Emperor Ashtar
Honestly, with all those firearms at KOS-MOS's disposal, she would turn Samus into SpongeBob.

Xenogears
Honestly, with all those firearms at KOS-MOS's disposal, she would turn Samus into SpongeBob. Quoted for truth and profiled.

Emperor Ashtar
There would be more Gunshots in this bout' than a 50 cent album.
Infact, SPB posted the result of this fight in his intro.

Xenogears
There would be more Gunshots in this bout' than a 50 cent album.
Infact, SPB posted the result of this fight in his intro. Yep.

Superboy Prime
*Busted*

Rascaduanok
The bottom Samus pic was sexy.

edit

Xenogears
The bottom Samus pic was sexy. Originally posted by Violent2Dope
edit You sick nasty mofo 13jockey

Violent2Dope
I don't know a whole lot about KOSMOS but from what I do know it seems she'd mop the floor with my favorite Chozo enhanced blonde.sad

Superboy Prime
KOSMOS vs Gnosisround 1Y6QoUu6Y-oMround 2f_VZMLfAY7Q

Xenogears
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
KOSMOS vs Gnosisround 1Y6QoUu6Y-oMround 2f_VZMLfAY7Q Awesome.

Superboy Prime
Want more? george

Xenogears
KOS-MOS X-BUSTERjdVXbAju2R0Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Want more? george Yep. Sucks that I haven't played a Xenosaga game before.

Superboy Prime
Possible future KOSMOS matching UDO's blast note how at the very least 2 galaxies are destroyedv6N2zkMGBQA

KOSMOS reawakens to save Shion's ass yet again. She sports a new look and a noticible upgrade as she takes on VoyagerOHkpob334p0note how the party comments on KOSMOS upgrade

Xenogears
Possible future KOSMOS matching UDO's blast note how at the very least 2 galaxies are destroyedv6N2zkMGBQA

KOSMOS reawakens to save Shion's ass yet again. She sports a new look and a noticible upgrade as she takes on VoyagerOHkpob334p0note how the party comments on KOSMOS upgrade Sweet!

Superboy Prime

Xenogears
YAY KOS-MOS! hug

GET YOUR MITS OFF OF MY GIRL SHION YOU LESBIAN! mad

Superboy Prime
That T-elos babe's power is 4.75 times that of KOS-MOS version 3--the one we saw in the last video. Talk about being the underdog.

By the way just to clear things up the version of KOS-MOS that fights Voyager is version 4.

And Mary Magdalene amps KOSMOS considerably. The noticible difference is that KOS-MOS under this personality has blue eyes instead of amber.

General Kaliero
Not much to argue here, KOS-MOS is so horrendously overpowered there's really no way she could lose.

This would, though, be one of the hottest sci-fi duels ever.

Xenogears
That T-elos babe's power is 4.75 times that of KOS-MOS version 3--the one we saw in the last video. Talk about being the underdog.

By the way just to clear things up the version of KOS-MOS that fights Voyager is version 4.

And Mary Magdalene amps KOSMOS considerably. The noticible difference is that KOS-MOS under this personality has blue eyes instead of amber. You mean this?

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/6/190249196_3fa96f22f3.jpg

By the way what can T-ELOS do? I want to know now! big grin

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by General Kaliero
Not much to argue here, KOS-MOS is so horrendously overpowered there's really no way she could lose.

This would, though, be one of the hottest sci-fi duels ever.

Did you see the Samus Aran pawned pic? dur

Xenogears
Did you see the Samus Aran pawned pic? dur That pic went into my favorites. wink

Superboy Prime
You mean this?

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/6/190249196_3fa96f22f3.jpg

By the way what can T-ELOS do? I want to know now! big grin

T-elos raaaapes that is what she does
BYymyrpuJ-E

Lana
V2D, this forum is PG-13. Keep your nasty vulgar comments to yourself because they have no place on KMC.

Violent2Dope
Okay.big grin

Superboy Prime
edit

Originally posted by Lana
V2D, this forum is PG-13. Keep your nasty vulgar comments to yourself because they have no place on KMC.

Okay.big grin

Lana just made you her *****.

Pawned.

dur

Superboy Prime
More KOSMOS love because she deserves it.

6h2qmEhkFQo

Nice piloting skills. She also shows the ability to interface with the mech Shion and Allen are piloting. In fact she pretty much takes control of it.

Superboy Prime
KOS-MOS fights Proto OmeganIksjUPZBhgYes I am aware she lost. The fight shows KOS-MOS durability, jumping ability, super human strength, speed, agility well...babe's got it all.

By the way the mech that Shion(orange haired babe) and Allen(wimp) is named E.S. Dinah.

Prototype KOSMOS goes berserk and kills armed soldiers-jT55WjAWHk

Superboy Prime
KOS-MOS version 1 cracks the Elsa's window
-jT55WjAWHk

Captain "The Elsa's window can withstand direct hits from debries as big as 6mm. A punch from a girl like you wouldn't even dent..." shit "Daaaah! Ok Ok!"

Captain got owned...

dur

Edit: I think there is a translation error. 6 millimetre is really ****ing small. So the captain is telling KOS-MOS that the window can withstand direct hits from an ant sized debri. Perhaps he meant megametre. Either way shows KOS-MOS has no problem being cold & calculating. Typical for a machine I know.

And just to spite our resident Apocalypse horseman...

KOS-MOS whooping Apcalypse's ass
AXx0PG66Duw

dur

Superboy Prime
And I keep on finding feats...by tomorrow we will be able to gauge KOS-MOS level. Needless to say she's a ****ing beast. But right now it's 4am and I am tired. Need some rest. Hope someone found this info interesting.

Nikkolas
Just FYI, that is not Proto Omega KOS-MOS fights. It's Omega Res Novae, or just Omega for short. Proto Omega vanished and was presumably destroyed near the end of Episode II, When Albedo linked with U-DO and got uber-powerful and was gonna engulf the whole universe in an anomaly where he was the supreme being.

Only really interesting part of the game.

Xenogears
TOO MUCH VIDEOS TO WATCH! KOS-MOS is F****** BADASS!

I NEED TO PLAY XENOSAGA 1 2 AND 3!...weep

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Just FYI, that is not Proto Omega KOS-MOS fights. It's Omega Res Novae, or just Omega for short. Proto Omega vanished and was presumably destroyed near the end of Episode II, When Albedo linked with U-DO and got uber-powerful and was gonna engulf the whole universe in an anomaly where he was the supreme being.

Only really interesting part of the game.

Thanks. I named it Proto Omega because that is what it said the youtube video. Thanks for clearing things up. I appreciate it. I haven't played Xenosaga, so if there's anything I misunderstand feel to free to point it out.

TOO MUCH VIDEOS TO WATCH! KOS-MOS is F****** BADASS!

I NEED TO PLAY XENOSAGA 1 2 AND 3!...weep

So are you, or anyone else, watching them? Because if no one's watching them I might as well stop.

Xenogears
I don't know if anyone else is watching them. The reason I'm not is that this computer loads the videos up to 30-40 percent usually and stop. I've seen the KOS-MOS versus Gnosis battles and the future KOS-MOS video.

Superboy Prime
All right...well the rest of videos are very good and show a lot of feats. Not to mention I posted a video of what T-elos do can do.

Xenogears
Oh yeah, I saw that one too. Did she just destroy those robots with her mind or something?

Superboy Prime
7tSgkPbm5LI

KOS-MOS uses the Tertiary Weapon System to penetrate the barrier that surrounded Rennes-Les-Chateua

Xenogears
7tSgkPbm5LI

KOS-MOS uses the Tertiary Weapon System to penetrate the barrier that surrounded Rennes-Les-Chateua Answer my question! chair

Superboy Prime
I don't think it's a mental blast ala psionic powers.

Xenogears
But it would pwn you. 13jockey

Superboy Prime
Damn right it would.

Xenogears
*Bunch of spartans shoot at us*

Blue Idiot: "JOSEEEEPH GET IN THE CAR!"

ermm

Nikkolas
Whatcha mean, Xeno? About the destroying robots with her mind?

Whatever you're referring to, neither T-elos or KOS-MOS have psionic powers.

Xenogears
I was just asking if she has done it that way. 'Tis all...

Xenogears
KOS-MOS whooping Apcalypse's ass
AXx0PG66Duw

dur laughing

Tricksterpriest: weep

Pyron_Knight
Kossy crushes her.

Blax_Hydralisk
Are you stupid?

Dark-Jaxx
KOS-MOS loses for being a shit character.

Keollyn
KOS-MOS version 1 vs. MF Samus? You serious?

You would have been better off making it KOS-MOS v.4 USING Mary's power... and she still won't win.

First_Tsurugi06
...Hyrule?

Pyron_Knight
Originally posted by Keollyn
KOS-MOS version 1 vs. MF Samus? You serious?

You would have been better off making it KOS-MOS v.4 USING Mary's power... and she still won't win.

Bit of an exaggeration, eh Keo? I've never seen Samus fight at the speed and agility KOssy used in her battles. With the UMN ability to transfer any weapon she desires to her near-instantly and I just don't see how Samus can win.
Unless you think Samus will survive the TWS' Phase Transfer Cannons hitting her?

Keollyn
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
Bit of an exaggeration, eh Keo? I've never seen Samus fight at the speed and agility KOssy used in her battles. With the UMN ability to transfer any weapon she desires to her near-instantly and I just don't see how Samus can win.
Unless you think Samus will survive the TWS' Phase Transfer Cannons hitting her?

Samus has outran futuristic ballistic twice outside of her suit... and this was during her training years. She's confirmed mach 9-17 with speed boosters. What feats of speed do KOS-MOS have? And then fighting at a certain speed would mean something if you had the strenth to do harm. Nothing KOS-MOS could ever do with her level of physical strenth

And yeah, I'm pretty positive Samus will survive a Phase Transfer Cannon. What with it having no feats and all.

Dark-Jaxx
Isn't KOSMOS lightspeed?

Keollyn
Not even close

Blax_Hydralisk
SBP says otherwise. 131

Pyron_Knight
Originally posted by Keollyn
Samus has outran futuristic ballistic twice outside of her suit... and this was during her training years. She's confirmed mach 9-17 with speed boosters. What feats of speed do KOS-MOS have? And then fighting at a certain speed would mean something if you had the strenth to do harm. Nothing KOS-MOS could ever do with her level of physical strenth

And yeah, I'm pretty positive Samus will survive a Phase Transfer Cannon. What with it having no feats and all.

It punches a hole in the imaginary space hypersphere surrounding the piece of Earth with the French name in EP3 though it's hard to quantify how much power it would take to do that. I'll have to go over what we know of the hypersphere again.
Besides, you most definitely know feats aren't everything and statements can be used. I'd consider the XS Database one of the best sources for pure factual information and it confirms the PT Cannon can destroy stars.

There's also the mere fact KOS-MOS draw son the Zohar's power directly. She's got a direct tap ino a conduit for God's power.

Jedah Materia
U-do is the god right? Doesn't it kill itself in some kind of alternate future against KOSMOS.

That's the part where they are in space and they shoot blast at one another and everything around goes BOOM, right?

Pyron_Knight
Yes, they fought in the alternate future but U-DO didn't kill itself. U-DO exists in another dimension and even if you destroy Abel, Abel's Ark and the Zohar, U-DO still exists in the higher dimension.

Blax_Hydralisk
Shut up foo'.You are LYING!

Remi8193
KOS-MOS Rulez and and your all just jealous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.