Sharpe James Indicted--But what's his political affiliation?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FeceMan
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/13/nyregion/13james.html?_r=1&ref=nyregion&oref=slogin

Well, I'm at a loss here. I just don't know.

Robtard
Originally posted by FeceMan
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/13/nyregion/13james.html?_r=1&ref=nyregion&oref=slogin

Well, I'm at a loss here. I just don't know.

Democrat, I suspect you already knew that and the question was loaded... regardless, that is irrelevant, he's "BLACK" before he's a Democrat.

Schecter
zomg a corrupt democrat??????

Strangelove
People can be criminals regardless of their political party. Being a Democrat does not exempt them from all criminal inclinations.

Nice try though.

FeceMan
Actually, the intent of posting was to demonstrate that the Associated Press somehow forgot to mention James's political affiliation.

But, anyhow, it's nice to know that any corrupt Republican is immediately crucified on KMC while corrupt Democrats are dismissed.

Robtard
Actually, the intent of posting was to demonstrate that the Associated Press somehow forgot to mention James's political affiliation.

But, anyhow, it's nice to know that any corrupt Republican is immediately crucified on KMC while corrupt Democrats are dismissed.

But you just posted the article to "crucify" him, no? So, apparently, it goes both ways on KMC.

I'd also like to point out the numerous times Fox news has mislabeled a dirty Republican as a Democrat when covering the story via television. First impressions, ya know.

Schecter

the media generally doesnt bring up partisanship when dealing with city mayors or mayoral scandals...besides giulianni, these days, for obvious reasons.

now if it was a governor or congressman you would have a legitimate 'gotcha' thread, but im afraid this just isnt one.

FeceMan
Pardon me. The article I posted is from the New York Times, although I believe the AP did the same thing.
Originally posted by Schecter
the media generally doesnt bring up partisanship when dealing with city mayors or mayoral scandals...besides giulianni, these days, for obvious reasons.

now if it was a governor or congressman you would have a legitimate 'gotcha' thread, but im afraid this just isnt one.

Actually, I could care less. I'm not dumb enough to label a party for the actions of one member.

Schecter

Actually, I could care less. I'm not dumb enough to label a party for the actions of one member.

who ever said 'one'? i can think of two. guess who? oh right we're on the topic of what politicians are doing with their penises. my bad.

FeceMan

Schecter
is that from the article?

FeceMan
Wikipedia.

Mišt

Does it matter?

FeceMan
Yeah, actually, it does, as it would be a mischaracterization of my motives to say that I was trying to "crucify" him.

Mišt
Yeah, actually, it does, as it would be a mischaracterization of my motives to say that I was trying to "crucify" him.

Yeah but...its not about you.

FeceMan

Mišt
Considering that Robtard's post and your post were both directed at me, I would say that, yes, it is, in fact, about me.

Negative, you made the thread questioning the man's political affiliation as the topic. And you mentioned Associated Press forgot to mention it. These are his charges:

was indicted on Thursday on charges of using city credit cards for personal expenses and letting a companion buy municipal property for a fraction of its worth.

What does his political affiliation have to do with it?

FeceMan
...The part where it was conveniently not mentioned in the article.

Mišt
And why does it matter? It changes nothing about his crimes.

FeceMan

Mišt
Are you retarded?

BECAUSE ITS IRRELEVANT

f*ck sake.

FeceMan
You fail at life.

Bardock42

Nah, actually it's usually corrupt pastors that break all 10 commandments at the same time.

The Grey Fox
Yes

Fishy

KidRock
Corrupt Democrats?

Unheard of.

Adam_PoE

The corrupt Republicans who are immediately crucified on KMC are the one who are hypocrites like State Rep. Bob Allen who sponsored bills in Florida to tighten the state prohibition on public sex and amend the state constitution to ban same-sex marriage, only to be arrested for solicting sex from an undecover police officer in a public washroom.

Schecter
Wikipedia.

you are aware that he is a state senator, right? (40 total in NJ) you're going to have to come up with something better.

cyber tuff guy!
you are aware that he is a state senator, right? (40 total in NJ) you're going to have to come up with something better.

You're not dead..... Yay!

Robtard

Schecter
see? he's doing his part to stimulate the ecomony and not overtax

Strangelove
Originally posted by Bardock42
Nah, actually it's usually corrupt pastors that break all 10 commandments at the same time. That's quite difficult, if you think about it.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Strangelove
That's quite difficult, if you think about it. That's why it makes the headlines.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Bardock42
That's why it makes the headlines. Clever, you are

FeceMan
An Associated Press article written about Bob Allen:

chillmeistergen
George Michael all over again.

Schecter
from same wiki article (not exactly superficial)

"The Republican state representative is co-chair of Republican Sen. John McCain's preseidential campaign in Florida."

FeceMan
Not the point. The point is, they didn't mention James's political affiliation despite them mentioning "Republican" in the second paragraph of the other article of an individual whose position was analogous to James's.

Schecter
Not the point. The point is, they didn't mention James's political affiliation despite them mentioning "Republican" in the second paragraph of the other article of an individual whose position was analogous to James's.

because there is no partisan controversy in this case, as opposed to some who works for a presidential canidacy. so yes, it is very much the point. you honstly want to try to sell the idea that an article wouldnt mention his partisanship if this guy was working for clinton or edwards? dont be so obtuse.

FeceMan
http://z.about.com/d/math/1/0/I/D/Obtuseangle.jpg

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
The corrupt Republicans who are immediately crucified on KMC are the one who are hypocrites like State Rep. Bob Allen who sponsored bills in Florida to tighten the state prohibition on public sex and amend the state constitution to ban same-sex marriage, only to be arrested for solicting sex from an undecover police officer in a public washroom.

Why is it that it's always Republicans getting busted for getting gay hookers?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Why is it that it's always Republicans getting busted for getting gay hookers?

Well, maybe it's just in the press cause them democrats are all for the right of getting gay hookers?

Or their years of service in the army of the devil just made them better at not getting caught.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.