Why do men have more sex drive than women? Why do women have less sex drive than men?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BIIIIIIIIIIIIID
Let us fathom this mystery shall we?

chillmeistergen
Because it's evolutionary convenient, the male spreads his seed as much as he can, so as to avoid early deaths. As a women can only conceive just about once a year, in evolutionary terms, a sex drive as high as a male's is pointless.

debbiejo
Someone must not be getting any. laughing out loud

Kinneary
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Because it's evolutionary convenient, the male spreads his seed as much as he can, so as to avoid early deaths. As a women can only conceive just about once a year, in evolutionary terms, a sex drive as high as a male's is pointless.
Pretty much. Men try to concieve as much as they can to continue the species, and since females can only produce one child at a time, they're programmed to find the best mate possible before they have sex.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Kinneary
, and since females can only produce one child at a time,

someones never heard of twins stick out tongue

Xenogears
Originally posted by Martian_mind
someones never heard of twins stick out tongue He's heard of it but he wasn't thinking about it. 13jockey

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Xenogears
He's heard of it but he wasn't thinking about it. 13jockey

Well what about octuplets?

BIIIIIIIIIIIIID
Originally posted by debbiejo
Someone must not be getting any. laughing out loud
My sexual conquest of this year.
Yoko 23, Japanese 5/13/07
Mina 21 Korean 5/20/07 and 5/28/07
Chenny 22 white 5/22/07
Jia 31 (forgot her nationality but i know shes asian) 6/1/07
Julie 25 filipino 7/1/07

all are just flings 1 niters, met them at club etiquette san francisco ca maybe ill fail to get another 1 nighter tonight and maybe tomorrow at the club. i may not get it everyday. but i can get it at random days as long as i buy them drinks and make them laugh and dance with them, they might allow me to spend the night with her. enough about my night life,

Goddess Kali
i do beleive men are sluttier than woman

i get mad hook ups at gay clubs like NYC west side club, and im currently seeing two guys

guys are easier than girls...when it comes to sex tho, not when it comes to dating

Barker
Of course Goddess Kali comes (No pun intended) into the thread. jockey

BIIIIIIIIIIIIID
youre having relationship with other people. I dont, if they keep talking to me and laugh at my lame jokes and keep drinking the drink that i buy for you. yea its going down.

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by Barker
Of course Goddess Kali comes (No pun intended) into the thread. jockey

dude i know a lot about male sex drives...please dont test me, im like gay sex personified

BIIIIIIIIIIIIID
the funny thing is that sex used to be as if your eating at a fine dining restaurant. now that girls are easy to get with, it feels as if sex is just eating wheat thins with water. i guess im jaded

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by BIIIIIIIIIIIIID
enough about my night life, yes, enough. Its stinks in here.

BIIIIIIIIIIIIID
damnit what was jia's nationality? i am also trying to remember the girls' faces.

Goddess Kali
the funny thing is that sex used to be as if your eating at a fine dining restaurant. now that girls are easy to get with, it feels as if sex is just eating wheat thins with water. i guess im jaded

thumb up

Sex isn't that much fun unless its with someone you reallly like ...trust me.

Xenogears
I can tell.

BIIIIIIIIIIIIID
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
thumb up

Sex isn't that much fun unless its with someone you reallly like ...trust me. well i approach girls at the club. so i like them enough. but majority of them tell me to fuk off only a few will go with me. so i guess i like them enough.

Goddess Kali
well i approach girls at the club. so i like them enough. but majority of them tell me to fuk off only a few will go with me

most guys at the west side club want me in their room....ive been rejected ONCE outta 20 times laughing

BIIIIIIIIIIIIID
most guys at the west side club want me in their room....ive been rejected ONCE outta 20 times laughing

wtf total opposite? but same goal? flings

Goddess Kali
wtf total opposite? but same goal? flings

Really horny men go there...one guy i got his number, and we are talkn outside of wsc

Rogue Jedi
someone here is a dreeeeeaaaaaamer. and delusional.

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
someone here is a dreeeeeaaaaaamer. and delusional.

what ?

Rogue Jedi
what ? not you. the one bragging about all his asian one night stands.

BIIIIIIIIIIIIID
not you. the one bragging about all his asian one night stands.
yea i brag a little but those are true. i can tell you detail by detail play by play how it went down. i can tell you every tatoo they got. hairstyle smell everything.

Goddess Kali
i believe him, he's mad funny, personality means a lot to girls, especially girls at a drunken bar

if a female stripper and bar tender brought me drinks, which they did last night at a club called Scandals for my 21st b day, then yes, i beleive night girls will do hi,

Rogue Jedi
yea i brag a little but those are true. i can tell you detail by detail play by play how it went down. i can tell you every tatoo they got. hairstyle smell everything. but you cant remember their faces? do us a favor and shovel the BS somewhere else.

Rogue Jedi
i believe Smiter, he's mad funny, personality means a lot to girls, especially girls at a drunken bar

if a female stripper and bar tender brought me drinks, which they did last night at a club called Scandals for my 21st b day, then yes, i beleive night girls will do smiter so BIIIIIIIID is a sock? it's stll BS though. Asian women are the shallowest of them all, especially the ones raised here in the states.

Goddess Kali
nah he just sounds like him lol

Rogue Jedi
i believe him, he's mad funny, personality means a lot to girls, especially girls at a drunken bar

if a female stripper and bar tender brought me drinks, which they did last night at a club called Scandals for my 21st b day, then yes, i beleive night girls will do hi, strippers like to hang with gay men.

BIIIIIIIIIIIIID
but you cant remember their faces? do us a favor and shovel the BS somewhere else. its not their faces that i am thinking about. i can recognize them if i see them again. i can remeber julie's face. now i can see it.

Goddess Kali
strippers like to hang with gay men.

they thought i was straight tho

Rogue Jedi
its not their faces that i am thinking about. i can recognize them if i see them again. i can remeber julie's face. now i can see it. suuuuure you can, tex.

BIIIIIIIIIIIIID
suuuuure you can, tex.
i can now remember julie's face because she's filipino and chennys because shes white girl, other asian girls they all look alike now.

Rogue Jedi
i can now remember julie's face because she's filipino and chennys because shes white girl, other asian girls they all look alike now. *sniff sniff* smells in here.

BIIIIIIIIIIIIID
*sniff sniff* smells in here. hey upto you to believe it

i know what happened during mid-weeks of may, and first day of june and first day of july. if those are delusional, then shit, someone put a drug on my drink then.

Rogue Jedi
hey upto you to believe it

i know what happened during mid-weeks of may, and first day of june and first day of july. if those are delusional, then shit, someone put a drug on my drink then. why aren't you out on a saturday night, pimp daddy?

Lightningrod
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=22865

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Lightningrod
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=22865 I love you so damn much.

BlaxicanHydra
Let's have 1337 butsekz.

BIIIIIIIIIIIIID
why aren't you out on a saturday night, pimp daddy?

i am going out saturday night instead, friday the 13? i might get an STD for some superstitious reasons. plus i ran out of play money, i can use my rent money.

after deep thinking, i am now able to remember yoko and mina.

i also remember the conversation with julie when i climaxed on missionary position.
Me: holy shit! ahh
Julie: whats wrong
Me: I thought i was gonna last longer than this.
Julie slaps my right shoulder, then she immitates me saying
julie: holy shit?
both laughed. she took off the used condom then...

yea i remember that, i can keep going and going with all the details of my nite life but you might get bored reading how many changing of position how many condoms used in that night

Rogue Jedi
or I might think you are full of poop, Mr. sockie

Bardock42

Is that a proven fact?

The Grey Fox
Yes it is

Bardock42
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
Yes it is

How was it found out. Got any studies?

The Grey Fox
WhaT!?

Bardock42
WhaT!? Originally posted by Bardock42
How was it found out. Got any studies?

Because, I can think of reasons why it is the case, but I wonder if it really is true anyways. So, any evidence for that?

The Grey Fox
No evidence but to be honest I don't know what I'm really doing.

The Grey Fox
What man I don't really even know what I'm doing

GCG
another cake decorating thread .. .. ..

debbiejo
yes, enough. Its stinks in here. Poor RJ, come to "Relationship thread".....We can talk there... stick out tongue

Oh god, I just read the rest of the thread.

C. C. Cowgirl
My sexual conquest of this year.
Yoko 23, Japanese 5/13/07
Mina 21 Korean 5/20/07 and 5/28/07
Chenny 22 white 5/22/07
Jia 31 (forgot her nationality but i know shes asian) 6/1/07
Julie 25 filipino 7/1/07

all are just flings 1 niters, met them at club etiquette san francisco ca maybe ill fail to get another 1 nighter tonight and maybe tomorrow at the club. i may not get it everyday. but i can get it at random days as long as i buy them drinks and make them laugh and dance with them, they might allow me to spend the night with her. enough about my night life,

Oooooooh! One night stands! You got to be proud of yourself shock

My sexual conquest of this year:

Will probably not impress anyone.

I suggest we give a round of applaus to the sex God BIIIIIIIIIIIIID! yes

ermm

I need to do something out of my life What the f**k?

Kinneary
People who brag about their one night stands and sexual encounters are people who think that they're special for having them. Which means they haven't.

Almost everyone has them. Those that do, don't bother to brag because most people have. Those that don't feel like making up stories make them special. I wonder which catagory he falls in to.

vivando-loca
Hormones

C. C. Cowgirl
I have had one and believe me when I say that it is not that big of a deal.

Spend parts of a night out and you will spend the rest of the night at someones apartment if you have the slightest idea where to look and how.

I probably would not have any problems get laid if I wanted to so I do not believe he would have any problems with it either and therefore see no point in not telling the truth about it smile

I believe him but I just hope he did not wish to impress anyone with his one nighters. Or with his memory. Heck I remember all the people I have slept with in detail. If the night was the slightest good it often sticky to your mind. At least the person you spend the night with big grin

I myself consider one night stands just stupid. Worse than prostitution by far!

Not that I am for prostitution but you get what I mean stick out tongue

Bardock42
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
I have had one and believe me when I say that it is not that big of a deal.

Spend parts of a night out and you will spend the rest of the night at someones apartment if you have the slightest idea where to look and how.

I probably would not have any problems get laid if I wanted to so I do not believe he would have any problems with it either and therefore see no point in not telling the truth about it smile

I believe him but I just hope he did not wish to impress anyone with his one nighters. Or with his memory. Heck I remember all the people I have slept with in detail. If the night was the slightest good it often sticky to your mind. At least the person you spend the night with big grin

I myself consider one night stands just stupid. Worse than prostitution by far!

Not that I am for prostitution but you get what I mean stick out tongue

Why are you against prostitution?

C. C. Cowgirl
Selling your body is wrong yes

Bardock42
Selling your body is wrong yes Why?

C. C. Cowgirl
Trough a life of misstakes and stupidity I have learnt that your body should not work as an object or service

Your body and your privacy should be held at importance and should only be shared with those that you truly care for.

It just feels so obvious that prostitution is wrong for me stick out tongue

botankus
Yeah, Caligula stopped taxing prostitution almost 2000 years ago, so there's really no reason to be against it now.

C. C. Cowgirl
Well I just happen to be against it and I am shocked that you even have to ask me why ermm

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Kinneary
People who brag about their one night stands and sexual encounters are people who think that they're special for having them. Which means they haven't.

Almost everyone has them. Those that do, don't bother to brag because most people have. Those that don't feel like making up stories make them special. I wonder which catagory he falls in to. righto. its like if a guy tells you what a badass martial artist who tells you and brags how badass he is. he usually knows nothing.

Bardock42
Trough a life of misstakes and stupidity I have learnt that your body should not work as an object or service

Your body and your privacy should be held at importance and should only be shared with those that you truly care for.

It just feels so obvious that prostitution is wrong for me stick out tongue

Err...you know workers in a factory sell their body too. There is hardly any difference between them and prostitutes.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Bardock42
Err...you know workers in a factory sell their body too. There is hardly any difference between them and prostitutes. explain.

C. C. Cowgirl
Err...you know workers in a factory sell their body too. There is hardly any difference between them and prostitutes.

That is hardly the same morelike stick out tongue

The Grey Fox
I'd sell my body to a Necromancer after I was dead.
Good idea, no?

Rogue Jedi
I'd sell my body to a Necromancer after I was dead.
Good idea, no? no

C. C. Cowgirl
Bad idea stick out tongue

The Grey Fox
OK maybe not such a good idea.

Rogue Jedi
now you got the right idea.

The Grey Fox
But I'd stay away from those Necrophilliacs, they're strange

C. C. Cowgirl
Like you had a choice ermm

The Grey Fox
I know...

Rogue Jedi
I dont think you do, babe.

The Grey Fox
I wish she did

C. C. Cowgirl
We are talking about me all a sudden? stick out tongue

The Grey Fox
I don't know.

Rogue Jedi
what are we babbling?

The Grey Fox
lol

Rogue Jedi
yes

Bardock42
That is hardly the same morelike stick out tongue

Yeah it is.

How is a woman selling sex different from a man selling his work force?

C. C. Cowgirl
Wait!

You are talking about a man selling himself sexually? It is still different stick out tongue

Depends of course ermm

chillmeistergen
yea i brag a little but those are true. i can tell you detail by detail play by play how it went down. i can tell you every tatoo they got. hairstyle smell everything.

Prostitutes.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Prostitutes. hallucinations, more likely.

Robtard
hallucinations, more likely.

Na. It's far simpler than that, lies, flat out lies.

Bardock42
Wait!

You are talking about a man selling himself sexually? It is still different stick out tongue

Depends of course ermm On what?

Why can a woman not sell her body? If she wants that? Why is it immoral to you?

Rogue Jedi
prostitution is not a big deal. dunno why its illegal.

C. C. Cowgirl
I am not saying they can not. I am saying that I do not like it. I just do not consider it a right thing to do. I am not one that will stop anyone if they want to sell their body but in my opinion it should not be done. Sexual intercourse is supposed to be something beautiful in my opinion. Prostitution is not beautiful.

Bardock42
I am not saying they can not. I am saying that I do not like it. I just do not consider it a right thing to do. I am not one that will stop anyone if they want to sell their body but in my opinion it should not be done. Sexual intercourse is supposed to be something beautiful in my opinion. Prostitution is not beautiful.

It's crazy you got all those ridiculous subjective believes you have no reason for...it is amazing.

coolmovies
woman come to a climax quicker then men

C. C. Cowgirl
It's crazy you got all those ridiculous subjective believes you have no reason for...it is amazing.

What? confused

Bardock42
What? confused

You have a lot of unfounded moral ideals, it is amusing.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by coolmovies
woman come to a climax quicker then men and multiple times.

cyber tuff guy!
hallucinations, more likely.

prostitution is not a big deal. dunno why its illegal.

and multiple times.

The above posts are all grammatically incorrect.

lil bitchiness

Men do not have a higher sex drive than woman. There is not a single piece of scientific evidence to support that.

the only reason you ''think'' its ''logical'' is because until recently, women were not allowed to express their sexual desires. They are sort of still not, sicne they will be called a ''****'' and a ''whore'' while man won't.
Also, men are constantly conditioned to believe that they MUST have sex all the time, while women are not.
Its all sociologically constructed.

As far as biology goes, sex drives are no different.

C. C. Cowgirl
You have a lot of unfounded moral ideals, it is amusing.

Not sure what you mean but I think there is nothing wrong with my moral ideals.

Rogue Jedi
opinion.

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by cyber tuff guy!
The above posts are all grammatically incorrect.

Like grammar errors can not be found elsewhere at KMC laughing out loud

If you freaks out about his then I recommend you to stay away from people like FUZE_LOVER and the 'Gangsta' people stick out tongue

cyber tuff guy!
Yeah it is.

How is a woman selling sex different from a man selling his work force?

The above posts are grammatically incorrect.

cyber tuff guy!
Like grammar errors can not be found elsewhere at KMC laughing out loud

If you freaks out about his then I recommend you to stay away from people like FUZE_LOVER and the 'Gangsta' people stick out tongue

It doesn't freak me out, it merely amuses me that these "internet stalwarts" tried to "nitpick" with a couple of my posts for far less.

Bardock42
The above posts are grammatically incorrect.

Aha.

Are you annoyed at me for saying that something was grammatically incorrect? You know it was not even aimed at you, but at Robtard who made a grammatical mistake.

Bardock42
Not sure what you mean but I think there is nothing wrong with my moral ideals.

You have no reasons to have them.

cyber tuff guy!
Aha.

Are you annoyed at me for saying that something was grammatically incorrect? You know it was not even aimed at you, but at Robtard who made a grammatical mistake.

I am never annoyed, my motives are always driven more by the need to amuse myself. Where is Schecter? This must be the longest he has ever gone without posting. I hope he is O.K. He lives alone he has said before, so if he has fallen down some stairs or something no one will probably know for days.

Shecter don't die!!!!!!!!!!!!!sad

Bardock42
I am never annoyed, my motives are always driven more by the need to amuse myself. Where is Schecter? This must be the longest he has ever gone without posting. I hope he is O.K. He lives alone he has said before, so if he has fallen down some stairs or something no one will probably know for days.

Shecter don't die!!!!!!!!!!!!!sad What if you die? Will we be told?

cyber tuff guy!
What if you die? Will we be told?

Of course not..... It's just as a new member and one that doesn't post everyday and only for an hour or two on any day I do post, my absence would be far less noticeable. A much more prolific poster like Schecter or Robtard would obviously be missed far more.

Bardock42
Of course not..... It's just as a new member and one that doesn't post everyday and only for an hour or two on any day I do post, my absence would be far less noticeable. A much more prolific poster like Schecter or Robtard would obviously be missed far more.

No, I don't think you mean that sad

You are on very much yes

I would miss you a lot smile

cyber tuff guy!
No, I don't think you mean that sad

You are on very much yes

I would miss you a lot smile

I am glad you would miss me, I would also miss you, I truly am only on for an hour, two at the most and in the evenings most of the time.

Bicnarok
Because men can produce countless babys in a year, women only 1, (unless its twins, triplets etc of course)

C. C. Cowgirl
Tuff is Cool in Swedish big grin

You have no reasons to have them.

I have reasons. They just are not enough for you stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
he is german, forgive him.

Bardock42

Try to give them again then. Why do you think a woman that wants that should not sell her body for money?

debbiejo
Cause men are dogs! It's really quite simple. We women are a bit more picky on who we sleep with. bunny bunny bunny yes

C. C. Cowgirl
I brief them for you smile

Sex should be a thing you do with people you like or love a lot smile

Something meaningful to your soul and not to your wallet.

Something beautiful.

Prostitution is not beautiful.

I am not sure how I can make it clearer than that ermm

cyber tuff guy!

Cool!

Darth Extecute

Bardock42
I brief them for you smile

Sex should be a thing you do with people you like or love a lot smile

Something meaningful to your soul and not to your wallet.

Something beautiful.

I am not sure how I can make it clearer than that ermm

You just put the question to a different level by that.

Why should sex be something you do with people you love?

Why is prostitution not beautiful?

BackFire
Few things are more beautiful than prostitution.

cyber tuff guy!

Darth Extecute

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by BackFire
Few things are more beautiful than prostitution. what about an saian schoolgirl on her knees, eager mouth open and waiting? laughing

C. C. Cowgirl
You just put the question to a different level by that.

Why should sex be something you do with people you love?

Why is prostitution not beautiful?

You think about that. I am done trying to explain it stick out tongue

I have already said the answer to those two questions. Not sure why you do not get it. I guess it is too simple for you big grin

Bardock42
You think about that. I am done trying to explain it stick out tongue

I have already said the answer to those two questions. Not sure why you do not get it. I guess it is too simple for you big grin

You have answered why prostitution is not beautiful and why sex should be something with people you love?

Lets face it, you didn't actually.

C. C. Cowgirl
Sex is supposed to be something beautiful I said.

It is not beautiful with random people. It is beautiful with someone you love.

It is not beautiful because there is no love.

I honestly can not describe my thoughts better than that.

Bardock42

You don't give any reasons. Why the **** should it be beautiful= AAlso it is beautiful to the person buying the sex.

C. C. Cowgirl
We clearly do not understand eachother so I will leave this be for now smile

I have said what I think and even though you do not seem to like it you will just have to move on like I am doing now big grin

Bardock42
We clearly do not understand eachother so I will leave this be for now smile

I have said what I think and even though you do not seem to like it you will just have to move on like I am doing now big grin

No, no, I might even like it. It's just bullshit yes

C. C. Cowgirl
The kind of bullshit that I live by happy

Bardock42
The kind of bullshit that I live by happy

Should reconsider it.

C. C. Cowgirl
You have no idea how much I have reconsidered trough my life stick out tongue Pretty much my entire life big grin

Bardock42
You have no idea how much I have reconsidered trough my life stick out tongue Pretty much my entire life big grin

Well, didn't turn out too well so far.

C. C. Cowgirl
Nothing in my life has stick out tongue

But you get used to it after a couple of years big grin

BIIIIIIIIIIIIID
prostitution its not beautiful or ugly. prostitution can give you STD but on the other hand it gives you a little relief from sexual urges. so its a double edged sword or a risk you take.

having sex with someone you love is uh... well, guys are not suppose to feel inlove on the first place. only women do that, cuz guys think in reality and girls think in fantasy. i pretty much dont love anyone.

C. C. Cowgirl
You have missed all the fun BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID!

And it is not the prostitution that gives you STD. It is the sex stick out tongue

Could even be your wife giving you that STD big grin

And love is more or less a myth that some people are blessed with for real. Most people take what they get smile

BIIIIIIIIIIIIID
yea i missed the fun because, somebody posted something that makes me humble, about an analogy about a martial artist who brags that he has superior fighting skill. that really shut me up and made me think that everyone is doing what im doing so theres nothing to be proud about it.

the only reason i am proud about it is that is just i missed out on my younger years because i lack self confidence then. but now i feel like alpha male that can take on this... sexual conquest.

C. C. Cowgirl
The Alpha males lives a dangerous life big grin

BIIIIIIIIIIIIID
do you like a guy who lives dangerous?

or

you like to play it by the ear and play it safe?

Mindship
Women have more. Men are just more frenetic.

Goddess Kali

To you.

I have had better sex with guys i don't care about then with guys that I love.

Sex and Love are two different things, they are not hand in hand.

They can both be beautiful together, or alone.

SelinaAndBruce
I'm prolly not equipped to comment on this being abstinent and all but I really think men are just allowed to have more of a sex drive than women. I think most women want it as much as men do at the end of the day.

The Black Ghost
To the question: Its a matter of culture, genetics, and hormones. There probably isnt much of a difference between the two as some people think, its just that women more often will put it as secondary more than men.

Rogue Jedi
never thought of that one, good post.

JacopeX
Originally posted by debbiejo
Someone must not be getting any. laughing out loud No.

Mindship
Originally posted by The Black Ghost
To the question: Its a matter of culture, genetics, and hormones. There probably isnt much of a difference between the two as some people think, its just that women more often will put it as secondary more than men. This does bring up good points. As with most human traits, the difference within a gender is usually greater than the average difference between genders. That said, to focus on the average difference...

Sexually speaking: as I see it, men are more muscular, less sexual versions of women OR women are more sexual, less muscular versions of men (ie, more of a man's body, than a woman's, is muscle, while more of a woman's body, than a man's, involves sexual reproduction).

Women are therefore "closer" to sex than a man, but it doesn't seem that way because: culturally, women have been much more sexually repressed than men; and biologically, men are more readily aroused. But the level of actual sexual energy available to either gender is greater in a woman (and it is quite possible that men have oft repressed women's greater sexual energy out of fear that the mighty male beast might otherwise not be able to keep up).

Rogue Jedi
laughing out loud mighty male beast laughing out loud

Czarina_Czarina
but even female animals and mammals aren't as sexual as the male mammals or animals, just look at the documentaries on something like the animal channel, i recall seeing documentaries that cover the mating season from spiders to lions. the females usually aren't that aggressive. even in rats, they've shown that the males are aggressive. most times then not, even in non-social animals, the males are much more aggressive then the females.

C. C. Cowgirl
To you.

I have had better sex with guys i don't care about then with guys that I love.

Sex and Love are two different things, they are not hand in hand.

They can both be beautiful together, or alone.

As far as I think sex can never be beautiful without liking or loving smile

Bardock42
As far as I think sex can never be beautiful without liking or loving smile
For you maybe. It can be for others apparently.

Mr. Sandman

This is untrue and if you think it is, you have been hanging around the wrong women.

Bicnarok

And Puff is "Brothel" (hoar house, knocking shop etc) in German.

Ironic that Puff is the English (UK English) for a Gay (fagot US)

leonheartmm
a silly myth having persisted through history due to patriarchy. its nurture that dampens women's sexual confidence not nature. and in the animal kingdom, the difference of child bearing in females as opposed to males, make the, play games or avoid suitors to challenge each other or prove their worth to show better genes. it has nothing to do with less SEXUAL URGE. and were forgetting one very basic thing. it takes two to tango, for every man having sex, there has to be a women. not counting homsexual/biosexual relationships which are rare in percentage compared to the larger majority. and there is no definitive study that states women masturbate less frequently then men, infact all my experience point to the contrary.

also, rape is not an expression of male sexual urge. it mostly does not have to do with urge as much as establlishing social dominance. furthermore it persists because male sexual confidence is not socially scorned and is considered natural and women arenot in a position of psychological power.{not saying its a bad thing women dont rape other women/men that often, just a correllation}

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>