6th hokage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yungz22
I think it will be Konohamaru because he is the grandson of the Third of it would be Naruto because he is the little brother of the 4th wat do you think

Violent2Dope
Naruto is the little brother of the fourth!?

Hidden Lotus
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Naruto is the little brother of the fourth!? what the feck??!?!?!?

Darth Macabre
Do we really need to start a new Naruto topic every single day?

Magee
I thought forums were for starting topics so people could discuss them... Naruto is not the 4ths little brother, son, nephew or anything, nothing has been said by the people who make the show but its obvious he will become Hokage.

ladov52014
the 6th is gonna be sakura, sasuke is gonna be like orchimaru and stays away and naruto will be a wonderer getting stronger learning new techs and will be the best ninja but wont become hokage

Black Adam
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/24981_1-the-official-naruto-series-thread

Ochina Kazuki
You guys are all wrong... The 4th is Naruto's father, they just hide that fact so you figure it out yourself, and I tihink Naruto will be the 7th Hokage, the 6th I'm not so sure, but not Sakura or Sasuke...

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Magee
I thought forums were for starting topics so people could discuss them... And they can do that in the designated Naruto thread, now can't they?

scurran
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
And they can do that in the designated Naruto thread, now can't they?

Agreed, reported for merging.

Kero_Co
I think the sixth should be shika, since he's proven to be the best leader amond the rookies, although naruto and konohamaru should both geth there eventually.

Hidden Lotus
Originally posted by Kero_Co
I think the sixth should be shika, since he's proven to be the best leader amond the rookies, although naruto and konohamaru should both geth there eventually. yeah, but what other techniques does he have other than the shadow possession jutsu?

Supreme being
Originally posted by yungz22
I think it will be Konohamaru because he is the grandson of the Third of it would be Naruto because he is the little brother of the 4th wat do you think

Its going to be Naruto without a doubt since the 5th holds him in such high regards at such a young age. Don't expect it to happen until the show ends the might have a time skip like 10yrs later and you get to see him as Hokage.

King Kandy
I don't think that Naruto will be the sixth, he'll probably die at the end of the series...

Kero_Co
Sakura: NARUTO!
Naruto: I'm not going anywhere....Believe it
:: Dies::
Me:Where the hell is Shino! blowup

yungz22
i think kakashi has the potential to become the sixth

King Kandy
Originally posted by yungz22
i think kakashi has the potential to become the sixth
Kakashi needs to die... Period.

Supreme being
Originally posted by King Kandy
I don't think that Naruto will be the sixth, he'll probably die at the end of the series...

Nah his definitely going to get the title, thats his life dream his goal it would be pointless for them to let him not achieve it.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Supreme being
Nah his definitely going to get the title, thats his life dream his goal it would be pointless for them to let him not achieve it.
People don't always achieve their goals...

Supreme being
Originally posted by King Kandy
People don't always achieve their goals...

No but thats why we indulge in fantasies in our case Animes and i am sure the creator of naruto is aware of this. They have been pushing this idea for a while now kind of like DBZ and gohan been the strongest.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.