RIP Dennis & Trudy Stockdale

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoo
My good friend Timmy's parents were killed in a car accident today, I'm not sure of the details on how it happened yet. His 5 brothers and sisters were also in the vehicle when it happened, they are all in the hospital with various injuries of varying degrees of severity. His 10 year old brother was life flighted to Salt Lake with a broken neck and he's in critical condition.

They were on their way to Canada for a visit with family members or friends, I'm not sure which. Timmy is the only one who didn't go, opting instead to spend time with his girlfriend. He was lucky to not be injured...but now his mom and his step-dad are gone. erm Since he's under 18 I think he will have to be sent back to his real dad in Missouri.

Naz
cry Oh, that's horrible. My sympathies to Timmy and his family.

Vinny Valentine

Just... ****..

Not.. Cool.... Not cool at all..

Tattoo
I haven't talked to him yet, didn't know where he was. My brother and I were over at another friends house when his dad got the phone call and he had to be the one to call Timmy's cell and give him the news. erm I have to track him down, I'm not good with the whole sympathy thing so I'll just be there for him to talk to and let everything out, which is probably better anyways.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.