best friday the 13th movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

homelesskiller
best friday the 13th movie mys. Friday the 13th The Final Chapter

The Grey Fox
I like no. 3, Jason gets his mask, and of course it's got so much random murder it's excellent.

homelesskiller
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
I like no. 3, Jason gets his mask, and of course it's got so much random murder it's excellent. hell yea 3s great

Wolfie
Part 6. The only thing that kept Part 3 being my favorite is the stupid 3D effects, which become more embarassing now that it's only in 2D.

The Grey Fox
That is so true, the 3-D is silly.

The Grey Fox
PS I like your sig wolfie

apoc001
The first one. Call me crazy, but I find Jason's mom sneaking around killing people a lot more scary than an invincible Jason cleaving people in half while they have sex. Besides, the end part where the girl's in the canoe actually scared me. And I never get scared by movies.

The Grey Fox
None of them really scare me. They're just amusing, you know, and No. 1 is definately second best! Eathworm Jim is right about No. 1.

Tyranno-Chris
Well, I thought (don't really know which one it was) The one where Tommy Jarvis is a little kid was good, and new blood was good. IMO.

Jim Reaper
Originally posted by Tyranno-Chris
Well, I thought (don't really know which one it was) The one where Tommy Jarvis is a little kid was good, and new blood was good. IMO.

That's part 4.

Zilverz
The first four parts is an awesome story. The creme of the crop is

Part 4 : The Final Chapter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.