BIGGY K! LIVE! or, How I went on stage and crashed and burned

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kram3r
This past Friday, I, Biggy K rapped on stage in front of 30 randoms who came to a concert. I was second on stage. Originally, that did not pose a problem, I was fine and everything, until I saw the first act. The first act being a one man band from Melbourne (Originally Illinois) called Fulton Girls Club. He was amazing, absolutely mind blowing, depressing but extremely sincere. The whole room (including myself) was all so taken away by his poetic lyrics. While still flabbergasted and thinking about his set I had to go on and do the EXACT opposite thing, I lost all confidence. What is the exact opposite you ask? A white Australian geek raping about sex. I think a great example of how I went is shown in The Simpsons. If any of you have seen the scene in the episode Rosebud where Homer has to preform comedy at Mr. Burns' birthday after the audience was just told by Mr. Smithers that a dog not unlike Lassie was run over in the parking lot, that was me. Did I drop my pants? No. Did I dance? Yes. Watch the clips if you're interested and watch how my show gets worse and worse. The setlist for the show follows as:

SETLIST

Kram3rsutra
That Girl (A Cheap Beat For A Cheap Hoe)
Dicks & Vaginas
Back Alley
B-I-G-G-Y K
I Wanna (Hit That)
California Girls (A Beach Boys cover)

Here's the first (of three):

H6W9S35SpKw

The Grey Fox
GO GRAY DAVIS YOU ARE WILD AND CRAZY AND UNPREDICTABLE

Marko
Originally posted by Kram3r
This past Friday, I, Biggy K rapped on stage in front of 30 randoms who came to a concert. I was second on stage. Originally, that did not pose a problem, I was fine and everything, until I saw the first act. The first act being a one man band from Melbourne (Originally Illinois) called Fulton Girls Club. He was amazing, absolutely mind blowing, depressing but extremely sincere. The whole room (including myself) was all so taken away by his poetic lyrics. While still flabbergasted and thinking about his set I had to go on and do the EXACT opposite thing, I lost all confidence. What is the exact opposite you ask? A white Australian geek raping about sex. I think a great example of how I went is shown in The Simpsons. If any of you have seen the scene in the episode Rosebud where Homer has to preform comedy at Mr. Burns' birthday after the audience was just told by Mr. Smithers that a dog not unlike Lassie was run over in the parking lot, that was me. Did I drop my pants? No. Did I dance? Yes. Watch the clips if you're interested and watch how my show gets worse and worse. The setlist for the show follows as:

SETLIST

Kram3rsutra
Dicks & Vaginas
Back Alley
B-I-G-G-Y K
I Wanna (Hit That)

H6W9S35SpKw

Thats just really...REALLY...Embarrassing!!!

Bardock42
God Krab-krab.

You are so funny.

The Grey Fox
Isn't he just

Tsure

SETLIST

Kram3rsutra
Dicks & Vaginas
Back Alley
B-I-G-G-Y K
I Wanna (Hit That)

H6W9S35SpKw I believe I was nipples. haermm

Tattoo

SETLIST

Kram3rsutra
Dicks & Vaginas
Back Alley
B-I-G-G-Y K
I Wanna (Hit That)

H6W9S35SpKw

That was sad. 131

Sanctuary
raping about sex

Also, it's krabkrab shirtlessless. shock

Bardock42
Originally posted by Sanctuary

Also, it's krabkrab shirtlessless. shock

Sex, here, now!

Sanctuary
Originally posted by Bardock42
Sex, here, now!
This quote was on teh screen when my mother took the laptop from me. hmm

Bardock42
This quote was on teh screen when my mother took the laptop from me. hmm

She totally doesn't know it was me, right?

Sanctuary
Originally posted by Bardock42
She totally doesn't know it was me, right?
Well your signature says Sarah and your avatar is my eye, so yeah, I'd say she has no idea. smart

Bardock42
Well your signature says Sarah and your avatar is my eye, so yeah, I'd say she has no idea. smart

Well, so far for a good first impression...

Naz
lol I couldn't understand what you were saying, but I lol'd at the scary keyboard clown, and when you ripped your shirt off, actually I just giggled through the whole thing 131

Da Rev
"Bangin the girls and coming inside"

Church Talent Show? 131

Wild-Cherry

SETLIST

Kram3rsutra
Dicks & Vaginas
Back Alley
B-I-G-G-Y K
I Wanna (Hit That)

H6W9S35SpKw Who's your friend? eyes

stick out tongue

This made my week laughing out loud

petpet

Mišt
laughcry x infinity

Barker
crylaugh haermm

§P0oONY
White people just shouldn't rap... The large majority simply suck; Kram3r included.

Wild-Cherry
Watch and learn from her, Kram3r tongue_ss

EqZNUqIO5EY

Thorrin

SETLIST

Kram3rsutra
Dicks & Vaginas
Back Alley
B-I-G-G-Y K
I Wanna (Hit That)

H6W9S35SpKw You suck so bad. laughcry

TOH
Jesus Christ!!! Make him stop!!!!shock

*blinds himself with a hot metal bar*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.