Source Wall vs Phantom Zone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Which one is worst to be trapped in?

charlemagne9746
Damn...I don't know. To me it would have to be the Source Wall.

Symmetric Chaos
Everyone thats been in the PZ has hated it.

Henshaw built himself a nice little house.

PZ's probably worse.

Nikkolas
Hasn't most people who have gone in the Wall died?

That would suck.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Everyone thats been in the PZ has hated it.

Henshaw built himself a nice little house.

PZ's probably worse.

Henshaw said it took all his ability control that sphere. 2nd, nobody was ever able to do what he did. Even Avalon said that feat is almost unbelievable. Btw, anyone stuck on the wall (with the exception of Henshaw) doesn't die. they just get stuck for all time.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Henshaw said it took all his ability control that sphere. 2nd, nobody was ever able to do what he did. Even Avalon said that feat is almost unbelievable.

I waz kiddin.

llagrok
Did SBP break out of the phantom zone?

Being stuck on the wall sounds pretty horrible, but there's plenty of people there to keep you company big grin

Priest
Originally posted by llagrok
Did SBP break out of the phantom zone?

woulden't a person that can phase though dimensions easily do it??

Validus
Phantom Zone

When Superman was stuck on the Source Wall, he was basically unconscious. Not so bad really.

Avalonofthewind
Henshaw said it took all his ability control that sphere. 2nd, nobody was ever able to do what he did. Even Avalon said that feat is almost unbelievable. Btw, anyone stuck on the wall (with the exception of Henshaw) doesn't die. they just get stuck for all time.

Henshaw has had the pleasure of being in both the zone and the source wall and getting out of both. He did control a good planet sized chunk of the wall though..to the point of even controlling promethian giants bodies at times.

In the zone he was able to brainwash some troops to get him out the 1st time, and the second time...DC hasn't stated how he got out.

I'd give the wall the slight advantage in this as 99% of beings that get stuck on the wall surely don't get out of it on their own. In the zone, even when powerless...there is the option to try and think or find a loophole out...even if it takes millenia.

TricksterPriest
Damn, he got out of the zone too? thumb up Dude, you should make a Henshaw respect thread. stick out tongue Incidently, when was he sent to the PZ the 2nd time? And the guardians said he got PAST the Source wall.....is that true?

Sym: I just felt like being an ass. stick out tongue

Avalonofthewind
Damn, he got out of the zone too? thumb up Dude, you should make a Henshaw respect thread. stick out tongue Incidently, when was he sent to the PZ the 2nd time? And the guardians said he got PAST the Source wall.....is that true?

Sym: I just felt like being an ass. stick out tongue

He got out of the zone and was mad as hell...it took his own tech catching him unaware while he fought Superman to put him back into the zone. DC has never stated how he got out the second time...I'm sure it involves lots of dead Kandorians though.

As Henshaw knew about the "52" long before anyone else in the DC universe who wasn't somehow told or involved in it..I believe the Guardians when I say that he did do it. His first time there (when parallax "trapped" him) highfather nearly sh*t himself when he found out that Henshaw was about to go through the wall and gain it's power. Wisely he sent Superman (who makes Henshaw go apesh*t) and he concentrated more on Supes than on getting through the wall until it was too late.

P.S. I've thought about making a Henshaw respect thread as I think I have all his appearances...but it's a lot of work. The Superman Blue, and Eradicator threads were work enough. stick out tongue I'll have to think about it some.

grey fox
PZ

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Validus
Phantom Zone

When Superman was stuck on the Source Wall, he was basically unconscious. Not so bad really.

I thought Superman was unconcious becuz of his durability and he was knocked out. While DS, being more durable was concious the entire time he was on the wall.

Anti-Monitor
Bump

Raoul
The Source Wall would be harder to escape from, but i guess the Zone would be more unpleasant with all those criminals and that mystery big bad floating around...

Eel O'Brien
Originally posted by Raoul
The Source Wall would be harder to escape from,

Really? I was thinking the opposite since Supes was able to spring DS from the wall. I don't think he could pull anyone out of the zone.

Raoul
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien
Really? I was thinking the opposite since Supes was able to spring DS from the wall. I don't think he could pull anyone out of the zone.

i mean without help stick out tongue

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Avlon
Henshaw has had the pleasure of being in both the zone and the source wall and getting out of both. He did control a good planet sized chunk of the wall though..to the point of even controlling promethian giants bodies at times.

In the zone he was able to brainwash some troops to get him out the 1st time, and the second time...DC hasn't stated how he got out.

I'd give the wall the slight advantage in this as 99% of beings that get stuck on the wall surely don't get out of it on their own. In the zone, even when powerless...there is the option to try and think or find a loophole out...even if it takes millenia.

Yeah I agree, Stuck on the wall. Your like KOed and can't move. Phantom zone, kinda sucks but atleast you can move about and think. I rather be able to do things rather than be frozen forever.

Eel O'Brien
Originally posted by Raoul
i mean without help stick out tongue

embarrasment

Warrior18
I love your sig Mr O'Brien.

iceman24567
Well atleast the Source Wall has has a decent view of the star and shit.

Kris Blaze
Yeah and you get to chill out with Magog, have a brew and such.

iceman24567
Better yet you can light a spliff with Darkseids father.

Eel O'Brien
Originally posted by Warrior18
I love your sig Mr O'Brien.

Thank you, thank you...

Battlehammer
Originally posted by endrict
Which one is worst to be trapped in?
phantom zone I could not deal with being in the dudes head with all the punisher sexual thoughts he likly has in there.

Anti-Monitor
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Yeah and you get to chill out with Magog, have a brew and such.

Magog was the Herald, Gog is the so called "God" that has his head on the wall.

Phantom Zone
I kick the source walls butt....oops wrong thread. eek!

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Anti-Monitor
Magog was the Herald, Gog is the so called "God" that has his head on the wall.

Yeah, I mixed 'em up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.