Crazy thing I just did...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
I walked down to the corner store for breakfast, and, upon walking home, I neared a group of about 6 guys, all talking amongst each other. As I passed them, I looked upwards, towards the sky, and held my hand up to shield the sun, pretending to be looking at something in the sky.

One of the guys saw me, and he cast a glance upwards. then his friend followed suit, then another. there was nothing there, and when I continued walking away, they were ALL looking!!!

laughing

Thorrin
The moral of this story is kids.

DON'T DO DRUGS. sly

This message brought to you by the DARE campaign, DARE to keep a kid off drugs.

Rogue Jedi
and never listen to chicken little. he is full of it.

Council#13
Didn't someone end up cooking him?

Rogue Jedi
yup. made nuggets.

DanZeke25
Yep, "crazy" is the perfect word to describe that story. face-plain

The Grey Fox
WOW YA CRAZY GUY

Rogue Jedi
I just couldnt believe ALL of them bought it.

The Grey Fox
Lol, silly people

Da Rev
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I walked down to the corner store for breakfast, and, upon walking home, I neared a group of about 6 guys, all talking amongst each other. As I passed them, I looked upwards, towards the sky, and held my hand up to shield the sun, pretending to be looking at something in the sky.

One of the guys saw me, and he cast a glance upwards. then his friend followed suit, then another. there was nothing there, and when I continued walking away, they were ALL looking!!!

laughing Did they look at you like this?

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b289/Trppnclark1167/hamster.gif

Council#13
yup. made nuggets.

And then what happened?

Rogue Jedi
well, they are digesting. pm me in 6 hours.

The Grey Fox
ok

Council#13
well, they are digesting. pm me in 6 hours.

Thanks, but no thanks. I'll be busy hunting down the rest of Chicken Little's town.

Rogue Jedi
we need to make some kabobs.

Council#13
we need to make some kabobs.

A KMC Barbecue.

Rogue Jedi
been done.

T.M

laughing

You are off the f*cking chain !!!

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by T.M
You are off the f*cking chain !!! yes

Council#13
been done.

Well, at my barbecue, there's actually going to be talking animals. mhm

Barker
been done.
I didn't read the first post, but now at least I know this thread isn't about Thorinn. haermm

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Council#13
Well, at my barbecue, there's actually going to be talking animals. mhm and they'll be saying "dont cook me!!!"

T.M
yes

By the way.. LOVE!! the sig yes

Council#13
and they'll be saying "dont cook me!!!"

Hmm, maybe talking animals wasn't such a good idea. Talking plants?

Rogue Jedi
verbalized cannibis?

Council#13
verbalized cannibis?

I was thinking more along the lines of "intelligent ferns", but your one also works fine.

Rogue Jedi
puff puff pass.

Council#13
puff puff pass.

*throws cigarettes*

Rogue Jedi
fixing to quit myself.

Council#13
fixing to quit myself.

Going cold turkey?

Rogue Jedi
nicorette

AbnormalButSane

no expression I really want to try that.

Scythe
nuggets.

That's what I call my neighbors!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.