Thanos with IG vs Spectre(Hal Jordan)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
smile

quanchi112
well...instead of evidence u start a thread. thanos wins this 10 outta 10 times.

King Kandy
Originally posted by quanchi112
well...instead of evidence u start a thread. thanos wins this 10 outta 10 times.
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by King Kandy
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing care to prove me wrong. use some panel evidence to why he could have a chance against thanos with the ig.

King Kandy
Spectre is as powerful as the Presence wants him to be.

guy222
Originally posted by Estacado
smile

Spectre FTW

quanchi112
Originally posted by King Kandy
Spectre is as powerful as the Presence wants him to be. how come the presence didnt make him more powerful than the am? that reason holds no weight in here. this isnt the presence vs thanos with ig. its spectre and with what we have seen him done on panel not in theory, thanos wins.

Estacado
I really doubt you have read Spectre v4.

quanchi112
I really doubt you have read Spectre v4. tell me something he did there. just tell me i dont need to see a scan. inform me how powerful he is.

Estacado
tell me something he did there. just tell me i dont need to see a scan. inform me how powerful he is.
With that said it's clear you know nothing about Hal Jordan Spectre and you are just being biased again.thumb down

quanchi112
With that said it's clear you know nothing about Hal Jordan Spectre and you are just being biased again.thumb down nope. i want u to do something u never do and prove ur case. i have given u examples of the might of thanos with the ig. i didnt say go read the infinity gauntlet. roll eyes (sarcastic) we come here to debate and no to say go read his respect thread or read his comics. u prove ur points. i keep asking for u on panel evidence cuz he has done nothing like thanos has in ig. thats why u come up blank everytime. wink

Estacado
i keep asking for u on panel evidence cuz he has done nothing like thanos has in ig.
laughing laughing laughing laughing

quanchi112
laughing laughing laughing laughing again this is how u debate. u are without a doubt one of the worst debaters ever. i ask for evidence and u say nothing. prove ur case. embarrasment

Estacado
I don't need to prove anything you need to prove that Thanos can beat Spectre smartass.

quanchi112
I don't need to prove anything you need to prove that Thanos can beat Spectre smartass. i know only i have been proving it while u sit there doing nothing. thanos stopped time,killed of half the universe with the snap of his fingers,defeated eternity one on one,defeated galactus and pretty much all the abstracts at once. pawned celestails like they were nothing,crushed earth forces led by warlock after he lowered his godhood so theyd even have somewhat of a chance. wink when has spectre done or fought these seemingly insurmounatble odds that thanos just blew right through. hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm. im waiting. laughing

Estacado
i know only i have been proving it while u sit there doing nothing. thanos stopped time,killed of half the universe with the snap of his fingers,defeated eternity one on one,defeated galactus and pretty much all the abstracts at once. pawned celestails like they were nothing,crushed earth forces led by warlock after he lowered his godhood so theyd even have somewhat of a chance. wink when has spectre done or fought these seemingly insurmounatble odds that thanos just blew right through. hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm. im waiting. laughing
laughing laughing laughing laughing no expression
http://forums.xbox.com/13723553/ShowPost.aspx

quanchi112
dont even respond anymore. u dont make any points but yet still claim come here to debate.

Estacado
Wrong link..haermm
http://i80.imagethrust.com/images/4G2I/view-image/spectre-2.html

quanchi112
Wrong link..haermm
http://i80.imagethrust.com/images/4G2I/view-image/spectre-2.html wow that compares to killing half of the universe with the snap of ur fingers. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing laughing laughing

Estacado
wow that compares to killing half of the universe with the snap of ur fingers. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing laughing laughing
no expression
You retard on that panel Spectre stops Marvel and Dc universe from merging which would destroy both.
GTFO you idiot.

quanchi112
no expression
You retard on that panel Spectre stops Marvel and Dc universe from merging which would destroy both.
GTFO you idiot. so he helps save the day. like thanos couldnt just zap krona out of existence. and stop the whole affair. laughing laughing

Thanos_THOTU
Who has the Golden Gauntlet with the bling bling Gems?
Who will slap, the one without the Gauntlet, to Kingdom come?
- Spectre because he will steal the Gauntlet.

Thanos_THOTU
Wrong link..haermm
http://i80.imagethrust.com/images/4G2I/view-image/spectre-2.html
Get your non-canon crossover material out of here please. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Estacado
It's canon but nevermind....

Thanos_THOTU
It's canon but nevermind....
As canon as Wolverine beating Lobo.

Estacado
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=363779& amp;highlight=title%3A%28jla+avengers%29+forumid%3
A95

Thanos_THOTU
Your link led to a link which led to a forum which had a unsuported interview, without any source.

KRS-Brandon
U cant compare Thanos with Spectre. Even though Spectre doesnt seem that powerful since DC has more Judeo-Christian feel to it, Gods Hand of Vengeance is a big deal. Spectre during GEB fight was i think Spectre to its fullest power.

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by KRS-Brandon
U cant compare Thanos with Spectre. Even though Spectre doesnt seem that powerful since DC has more Judeo-Christian feel to it, Gods Hand of Vengeance is a big deal. Spectre during GEB fight was i think Spectre to its fullest power.

True, and the GEB defeated Spectre, effortlessly. It was hard to see the power of Spectre in that showing. People are just stating that Thanos can beat Spectre...there is no evidence of that. You can only theorize a victor based on feats. Yet, you also have to theorize the potential of Spectre in a fight. Spectre's power fluctuates depending on his assignment. According to Quanchi, it's ok to theorize about who would win a certain battle...but, it's not ok to theorize a character's full potential in battle...even when KMC rules state otherwise.

Spectre pwns Thanos w/IG any day of the week, if the Presence deems it necessary. On average power levels...just a chance meeting with no power up from the Presence...Thanos could possibly KO him.

Mr Master
on that panel Spectre stops Marvel and Dc universe from merging which would destroy both.

I should point out that's just One Universe on each side.

That arc was garbage imo.

Mr Master
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
People are just stating that Thanos can beat Spectre...there is no evidence of that.

You can only theorize a victor based on feats.

I used to believe this myself until I started seeing contradictory evidence.

This is the easiest example,

Jaspers 616 is more powerful than Matrix empowered Merlyn, (what does this mean?)

On Panel Merlyn demonstrated Omniversal power:
(like fusing the Life-Force of the Marvel Omniverse into tiny Crystals to do with as he wished)

On Panel Jaspers 616's Warp only reached across the 616 Universe (one Universe)

and yet, Merlyn admitted he didn't have the power to stop Jaspers.

Certain characters (Reality Warpers especially)
have the capability to be absolute Gods within their Warp,
no matter the scale of their influence. (Wanda)

Yet, you also have to theorize the potential of Spectre in a fight.

Same could be said about Thanos with the IG,

remember Thanos only wanted One Universe to give to Mistress Death,

which is why the LT did not interfere:

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/3766/ltnoig2zv1.th.jpg

But Thanos knew, without interference by the LT he was:

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/1135/igmakesyousupremeinallrealitie.th.jpg
"Supreme over This, and all UniverseS"

Spectre pwns Thanos w/IG any day of the week, if the Presence deems it necessary.

I don't like commenting anymore on who wins between Cross-Company battles,

by I like to clarify details about the Marvel Cosmic characters to give everyone perspective. smile

quanchi112
True, and the GEB defeated Spectre, effortlessly. It was hard to see the power of Spectre in that showing. People are just stating that Thanos can beat Spectre...there is no evidence of that. You can only theorize a victor based on feats. Yet, you also have to theorize the potential of Spectre in a fight. Spectre's power fluctuates depending on his assignment. According to Quanchi, it's ok to theorize about who would win a certain battle...but, it's not ok to theorize a character's full potential in battle...even when KMC rules state otherwise.

Spectre pwns Thanos w/IG any day of the week, if the Presence deems it necessary. On average power levels...just a chance meeting with no power up from the Presence...Thanos could possibly KO him. spectre has no on panel evidence of anything to compare to thanos in ig. its that simple/ thanos with the ig didnt lose while the spectre couldnt beat am when he was wrecking all kinds of shit. why didnt the presence stop in then? it makes no sense and u try to argue that against thanos. it would be any different. thanos would beat spectre. thanos was unbelievable with the ig on panel not in theory.

TricksterPriest
spectre has no on panel evidence of anything to compare to thanos in ig. its that simple/ thanos with the ig didnt lose while the spectre couldnt beat am when he was wrecking all kinds of shit. why didnt the presence stop in then? it amkes no sense and u try to arguie that against thanos it would be any different. thanos would beat spectre. thanos was unbelievable with the ig on panel not in theory.

You fail. Insert coin and try again. big grin

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by Mr Master
I used to believe this myself until I started seeing contradictory evidence.

This is the easiest example,

Jaspers 616 is more powerful than Matrix empowered Merlyn, (what does this mean?)

On Panel Merlyn demonstrated Omniversal power:
(like fusing the Life-Force of the Marvel Omniverse into tiny Crystals to do with as he wished)

On Panel Jaspers 616's Warp only reached across the 616 Universe (one Universe)

and yet, Merlyn admitted he didn't have the power to stop Jaspers.

Certain characters (Reality Warpers especially)
have the capability to be absolute Gods within their Warp,
no matter the scale of their influence. (Wanda)

Same could be said about Thanos with the IG,

remember Thanos only wanted One Universe to give to Mistress Death,

which is why the LT did not interfere:

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/3766/ltnoig2zv1.th.jpg

But Thanos knew, without interference by the LT he was:

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/1135/igmakesyousupremeinallrealitie.th.jpg
"Supreme over This, and all UniverseS"

I don't like commenting anymore on who wins between Cross-Company battles,

by I like to clarify details about the Marvel Cosmic characters to give everyone perspective. smile

I agree with what you're saying, Mr. M. I'm just pointing out that Spectre gets his power directly from the Supreme Being of DC. Thanos w/ IG is not even the entire power of the IB....so, based on that....Spectre has access to far more power than what Thanos has with the IG. If the Presence wanted Thanos w/IG dealt with, then logically speaking...Spectre would be endowed with enough power to accomplish the task. Based on who the Spectre is...Spectre's power levels can fluctuate to levels far beyond the IG if necessary. That's just how the character is made.

I do concede that just in a normal fight...with no extra boost from the Presence...Thanos more than likely wins.

Symmetric Chaos
spectre has no on panel evidence of anything to compare to thanos in ig.

Haven't you already admited that you haven't read any of Spectre's stories?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Haven't you already admited that you haven't read any of Spectre's stories? no i have read spectre stories. but estacado doesnt make any points and just says read spectre volume 4. i have seen spectre struggle with shazam. i have seen spectre do lots of things that thanos could accomplish with a mere thought. stick out tongue

charlemagne9746
no i have read spectre stories. but estacado doesnt make any points and just says read spectre volume 4. i have seen spectre struggle with shazam. i have seen spectre do lots of things that thanos could accomplish with a mere thought. stick out tongue

And i've seen squirrel girl beat Thanos...and Drax kill him.

All of it is PIS...so, why stress the low feats..when Thanos has them as well?

quanchi112
And i've seen squirrel girl beat Thanos...and Drax kill him.

All of it is PIS...so, why stress the low feats..when Thanos has them as well? this is thanos with the ig. he has no low feats with the ig, so therefore its irrelevant.

charlemagne9746
what's relevant is the fact that the LT is well above Thanos w/IG, yet..the LT had trouble with that kid who took his powers....and Scathan had to intercede to save the day. So, is a Celestial more than a match for the IG?

I understand that story is garbage...but it counts. You can use a showing like that to indirectly show a low feat for Thanos...based on common opponents.

quanchi112
what's relevant is the fact that the LT is well above Thanos w/IG, yet..the LT had trouble with that kid who took his powers....and Scathan had to intercede to save the day. So, is a Celestial more than a match for the IG?

I understand that story is garbage...but it counts. You can use a showing like that to indirectly show a low feat for Thanos...based on common opponents. thanos beat two celestials in that story. they were represented and they got smoked. dont bring in futuristic celestials. thanos beat two alone with everyone else who showed up. quit using indirect ways of showing anything. ig showed u only lt could pretty much stop it. evn that is a debate. case closed.

Mr Master
I agree with what you're saying, Mr. M. I'm just pointing out that Spectre gets his power directly from the Supreme Being of DC. Thanos w/ IG is not even the entire power of the IB....so, based on that....Spectre has access to far more power than what Thanos has with the IG. If the Presence wanted Thanos w/IG dealt with, then logically speaking...Spectre would be endowed with enough power to accomplish the task.

Logically speaking? Yes, I agree, but I still have no comment on who wins.

I'm only making calls on Marvel vs Marvel. smile

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by Mr Master
Logically speaking? Yes, I agree, but I still have no comment on who wins.

I'm only making calls on Marvel vs Marvel. smile

laughing

that's cool

And you do a good job at that

TricksterPriest
Indeed. Mad props, Mr. M. thumb up

Estacado
bump

nvrbeenwthagirl
Hal jordan wins effortlessly. He pulls apart marvel and DC, when it took the power of several items, including the IG, to put them together.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Hal jordan wins effortlessly. He pulls apart marvel and DC, when it took the power of several items, including the IG, to put them together. thanos could freeze this spectre in time. he could snap his fingers and have him on his knees. have it the other way around. this spectre could not have stood up to marvels abstracts. thanos with the victory. wink

starking
thanos could freeze this spectre in time. he could snap his fingers and have him on his knees. have it the other way around. this spectre could not have stood up to marvels abstracts. thanos with the victory. wink http://library.thinkquest.org/04oct/00704/whitetigerdeformed1.jpe

quanchi112
Originally posted by starking
http://library.thinkquest.org/04oct/00704/whitetigerdeformed1.jpe keep spamming while i keep arguing. it just shows ur true colors. thanos with the ig for the win. laughing

starking
keep spamming while i keep arguing. it just shows ur true colors. thanos with the ig for the win. laughing http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/tracytaylor/retarded-handicap_www-txt2pic-com.jpg

And Quan, arguing with you is pointless, so why should anybody do it?

quanchi112
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/tracytaylor/retarded-handicap_www-txt2pic-com.jpg

And Quan, arguing with you is pointless, so why should anybody do it? if u dont want to be considered a troll dont respond. u follow me around and post pictures. if u hate me so much ignore me. and u get mad when people say u start this. laughing argue the topic or ignore me. dont follow me into thread spamming. it makes you look childish. thanos beats hal still.

starking
if u dont want to be considered a troll dont respond. u follow me around and post pictures. if u hate me so much ignore me. and u get mad when people say u start this. laughing argue the topic or ignore me. dont follow me into thread spamming. it makes you look childish. thanos beats hal still. Ok then, Hal beats Thanos smile

quanchi112
Ok then, Hal beats Thanos smile hal has done nothing like thanos. thanos has more impressive feats, he really wasnt ever defeated in combat. thanos easily wins this. he could wish him down to his knees. the possibilites of what thanos could do to him are endless. laughing

Goddess Kali
Hal was choking the crap out of the Forever Woman, who was in her own right a living universe

However, IG has been proven to be multiversal in power, so that doesn't prove much.

If Mr. Myx was able to out do Spectre when he possessed him, then i dont see why Thanos w IG can't do the same.

Hal Jordan Spectre was powerful, but not that powerful. He didnt have much in terms of showings. Separating two universes is not a big deal in comparison to the IG

i dont know who would win tho

quanchi112
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
Hal was choking the crap out of the Forever Woman, who was in her own right a living universe

However, IG has been proven to be multiversal in power, so that doesn't prove much.

If Mr. Myx was able to out do Spectre when he possessed him, then i dont see why Thanos w IG can't do the same.

Hal Jordan Spectre was powerful, but not that powerful. He didnt have much in terms of showings. Separating two universes is not a big deal in comparison to the IG

i dont know who would win tho some good points. in theory the spectre is very very powerful but on panel doesnt stack up to thanos with ig who is uber powerful as well. hal jprdan was not wishing half the universe away. that is power. wink good post though.

Goddess Kali
some good points. in theory the spectre is very very powerful but on panel doesnt stack up to thanos with ig who is uber powerful as well. hal jprdan was not wishing half the universe away. that is power. wink good post though. '

thanks

quanchi112
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
'

thanks no problem. wink

TricksterPriest
Huge problem. Mr. Mxy is far more powerful than Thanos as well.

In fact, this entire arguement is stupid. You won't read the Spectre respect thread so you can see what you're dealing with and you refuse to listen to anyone who tries to correct your misconceptions and bias.

Ever think there's a reason people call you a tard? Or why almost everyone in this thread thinks Thanos is screwed? No no, of course not. How could the great Quanchi be wrong? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rufus T Firefly
keep spamming while i keep arguing. it just shows ur true colors. thanos with the ig for the win. laughing your argueing! I thought you were wasting space.................and furthermore, more dots

SmellyDogFart
keep spamming

If you say so
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c201/ff_latro/misc/notSpam.jpg

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by SmellyDogFart
If you say so
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c201/ff_latro/misc/notSpam.jpg

I'll be damn....even the spam makes more sense than Quanchi's arguments.

SmellyDogFart
I'll be damn....even the spam makes more sense than Quanchi's arguments.

laughing

Estacado
thanos could freeze this spectre in time. he could snap his fingers and have him on his knees. have it the other way around. this spectre could not have stood up to marvels abstracts. thanos with the victory. wink
no expression
You are so ****ng retarded it's not even funny anymore.

The Great Galen
How can Thanos win...he got his ass raped by Drax for crying out loud and i know for a fact Drax isnt as tough as Jordan.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by The Great Galen
How can Thanos win...he got his ass raped by Drax for crying out loud and i know for a fact Drax isnt as tough as Jordan.

Drax is PIS personified.

This is not average Thanos. He has the Infinity Gaunglet.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I can't believe people actually have the nerve to try and argue for the IG in this thread. It isn't even as powerful as Extant or a Genesis box or Mr. mxy. It doesn't have specific feats that put it on that lvl.

Thanos_THOTU
I can't believe people actually have the nerve to try and argue for the IG in this thread. It isn't even as powerful as Extant or a Genesis box or Mr. mxy. It doesn't have specific feats that put it on that lvl.
IG >> I-IG > UN = Mxy
2 Gems > All realities (Omniverse)

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
IG >> I-IG > UN = Mxy

If you keep posting this dumb bullshit.

First of all, 2 gems never destroyed all of reality. This is a non feat. It was said by a chick who said all reality and that could have meant two universes or a multiverse

2ndly, Mxy wiped out Several multiverses and a mega verse.( you know the kingdom is a multiverse right?) you didn't. Also mxy is simply more powerful and more versatile than the Ig or the Un. The Un is just a one hit and repair weapon. Where as Mxy can do everything the Un can, and everything the IG can on a greater scale. learn something.

Now what? Cat gonna have your tongue or are you going to wait for someone to come and post bunches of pretty scans with thier own interpretation of the things you just said, which hold no weight.

quanchi112
I can't believe people actually have the nerve to try and argue for the IG in this thread. It isn't even as powerful as Extant or a Genesis box or Mr. mxy. It doesn't have specific feats that put it on that lvl. no its really just that simple. thanos wit the ig has done far more impresive things that the spectre, in ur mind u believe him to be this all powerful. take the spectre in general. when the spectre wanted all the magic users dead and gone. look how easy he was duped and corrupted and this is dc's wrath of the presence. thanos could actually eevn prolly corrupt him. he wouldnt have to. shazam actually gave the spctre a good fight. there have been so many times the spectre has fought beings so much weaker than galactus. agaisnt shazam it was ctually a good fight. thanos could have had shazam down in one panel. to compare spectre to thanos is laughable at best. in theory it works but when you look at what he has done on panel its nowhere near as close as thanos with the ig. thanos with ig wins this. wink

Estacado
Quanchi's credibilty level current status:

nutnut

nvrbeenwthagirl
no its really just that simple. thanos wit the ig has done far more impresive things that the spectre, in ur mind u believe him to be this all powerful. take the spectre in general. when the spectre wanted all the magic users dead and gone. look how easy he was duped and corrupted and this is dc's wrath of the presence. thanos could actually eevn prolly corrupt him. he wouldnt have to. shazam actually gave the spctre a good fight. there have been so many times the spectre has fought beings so much weaker than galactus. agaisnt shazam it was ctually a good fight. thanos could have had shazam down in one panel. to compare spectre to thanos is laughable at best. in theory it works but when you look at what he has done on panel its nowhere near as close as thanos with the ig. thanos with ig wins this. wink

What has Thanos with the IG done? The IG doesn't have a creation Destroying blast. Why in the hell are you using a hostless spectre to argue? You fail.

Estacado
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
IG >> I-IG > UN = Mxy
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

quanchi112
Quanchi's credibilty level current status:

nutnut estacado dont even respond. you never say more than a sentence or to. u show one scan of spectre helping keep the worlds from merging and u think this shows me. laughing

Estacado
no its really just that simple. thanos wit the ig has done far more impresive things that the spectre, in ur mind u believe him to be this all powerful. take the spectre in general. when the spectre wanted all the magic users dead and gone. look how easy he was duped and corrupted and this is dc's wrath of the presence. thanos could actually eevn prolly corrupt him. he wouldnt have to. shazam actually gave the spctre a good fight. there have been so many times the spectre has fought beings so much weaker than galactus. agaisnt shazam it was ctually a good fight. thanos could have had shazam down in one panel. to compare spectre to thanos is laughable at best. in theory it works but when you look at what he has done on panel its nowhere near as close as thanos with the ig. thanos with ig wins this. wink
You retard that was hostless Spectre when he doesn't have a host he is much weaker also he turned PS into a mouse with ease PS>>>>the others he fought.

quanchi112
What has Thanos with the IG done? The IG doesn't have a creation Destroying blast. Why in the hell are you using a hostless spectre to argue? You fail. it doesnt matter what host the spectre has. the spectre can be tricked and made to look bad. spectre has so many bad showings. i cant believe they have presences wrath exchanging blows with batman. thanos with ig took on all abstracts and won. spectrre with any host hasnt done anything that impressive. hell the spectre failed against the am. spectre fails in this. big grin

quanchi112
You retard that was hostless Spectre when he doesn't have a host he is much weaker also he turned PS into a mouse with ease PS>>>>the others he fought. i know he didnt have a host. i said in general. roll eyes (sarcastic) looking at the spectre overall. etrrigan tricked the spectre for asmodel also. spectre loses!!!!!

nvrbeenwthagirl
it doesnt matter what host the spectre has. the spectre can be tricked and made to look bad. spectre has so many bad showings. i cant believe they have presences wrath exchanging blows with batman. thanos with ig took on all abstracts and won. spectrre with any host hasnt done anything that impressive. hell the spectre failed against the am. spectre fails in this. big grin

You are so sad. The Spectre is the one who actually held back parallax. He's the one who harmed the AM more than any others. He's the one who actually put up an Ok fight against the GEB's Thumb. The Spectre gave Michael a nice battle to enter heaven.

The IG didn't defeat not ONE multiversal abstract. not a one. At best it's universal. The IG has no multiversal feats on it's own. It has multiple universal feats that people try to twist into multiversal ones.

Estacado
it doesnt matter what host the spectre has. the spectre can be tricked and made to look bad. spectre has so many bad showings. i cant believe they have presences wrath exchanging blows with batman. thanos with ig took on all abstracts and won. spectrre with any host hasnt done anything that impressive. hell the spectre failed against the am. spectre fails in this. big grin
You are so retarded I bet you haven't even read the book with Batman and if you would know anything about Spectre you could tell that it does matter who is his host.
Thanos beat Eternity so what? Spectre has beaten Parallax and fought Anti-Monitor you idiot.

quanchi112
You are so retarded I bet you haven't even read the book with Batman and if you would know anything about Spectre you could tell that it does matter who is his host.
Thanos beat Eternity so what? Spectre has beaten Parallax and fought Anti-Monitor you idiot. he lost to am. and watch the insults. quit getting so mad. stick to the topic. i know it matters who the host is. i know thanos with the ig would beat him down worse than am. wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
he lost to am. and watch the insults. quit getting so mad. stick to the topic. i know it matters who the host is. i know thanos with the ig would beat him down worse than am. wink

You are the laughing stock of the forum.

Estacado
i know thanos with the ig would beat him down worse than am. wink That is why everyone is laughing at you.

quanchi112
You are so sad. The Spectre is the one who actually held back parallax. He's the one who harmed the AM more than any others. He's the one who actually put up an Ok fight against the GEB's Thumb. The Spectre gave Michael a nice battle to enter heaven.

The IG didn't defeat not ONE multiversal abstract. not a one. At best it's universal. The IG has no multiversal feats on it's own. It has multiple universal feats that people try to twist into multiversal ones. oh no u mean he hurt the am. wow. roll eyes (sarcastic) thanos with the ig could beat the am. he wouldnt need to hurt him. thanos with the ig never lost in combat. spcectre lost when universes were at stake. so their goes ur theory of hell get the power necessary to win the fight. he didnt when he needed it the most. thank heavens luthor was there to help save the day. spectre couldnt do it and failed.

nvrbeenwthagirl
oh no u mean he hurt the am. wow. roll eyes (sarcastic) thanos with the ig could beat the am. he wouldnt need to hurt him. thanos with the ig never lost in combat. spcectre lost when universes were at stake. so their goes ur theory of hell get the power necessary to win the fight. he didnt when he needed it the most. thank heavens luthor was there to help save the day. spectre couldnt do it and failed.

You don't really look at evidence do you? Thanos with IG, nor Adam worlock with Ig, nor The magus with an incomplete IG, NEVER beat one MULTIVERSAL abstract. The AM was more powerful than ONe Multiverse. He was actually the power of TWO multiverses. At the time, He was as powerful as all there was of DC. As mister master puts it, he was as powerful as what would be the DC omniverse today.

quanchi112
You don't really look at evidence do you? Thanos with IG, nor Adam worlock with Ig, nor The magus with an incomplete IG, NEVER beat one MULTIVERSAL abstract. The AM was more powerful than ONe Multiverse. He was actually the power of TWO multiverses. At the time, He was as powerful as all there was of DC. As mister master puts it, he was as powerful as what would be the DC omniverse today. listen nothing and i meannothing in marvel besides living tribuanl could even beat thanos. that is even up for deabte. so with spectre and darkseid and luthor and hwoever the hell else did it. it makes am not look anywhere near as powerful. thanos lowerd his abiliteis when dealing with the heroes. he took on all abstarcts at once. am would have lost to these odds. if he faced what thanos faced am would go down.

Estacado
am would have lost to these odds. if he faced what thanos faced am would go down.
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

quanchi112
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing i wish u actually responded to people. u rarely ever make a point. so meh to you.

Estacado
i wish u actually responded to people. u rarely ever make a point. so meh to you.
You want a respond?
You are an idiot.
smile

quanchi112
reported.

Estacado
msn-oh

nvrbeenwthagirl
reported.

For what? The truth?

quanchi112
For what? The truth? nver i tried to play nice with u. but u insist on starting up stuff. no more mr nice guy. mad

Estacado
nver i tried to play nice with u. but u insist on starting up stuff. no more mr nice guy. mad
Go ahead report the whole vs forum cause everyone thinks the sameway.

quanchi112
Go ahead report the whole vs forum cause everyone thinks the sameway. no i just reported you. i gave u multiple chances to debate. you neevr do and you are reported for it. its not the first fine u insult nor the last. i merely want u to debate. thats all. i could care less what u think of me. i come here to debate. thats all.

Estacado
Debating is a hard thing without evidene and credibility......

hunbu04
Thanos beat eternity so what, spectre defeated parallax.. Spectre fought tha anti monitor to a tie and AM feats include destorying infinite universes from both the matter and antimatter multiverses.
Mxy is more powerful than IG and UN combine and a weak Spectre in DOV was able to defeat him with ease by waving his hand. Just how LT defeated the IG by turning it off. Spectre defeated Mxy by turning his powers off. DOv spectre may have beem weak but in every form the spectre is Omnipottent. ANd about Thanos beating the wazard Shazam i doubt it. Shazam was a Lord of Order with all captain marvel powers plus nign omnipottent magical abilities,omniscient, and vast telepathic powers. Plus In DOV and DOV special the spectre did not just defeat Shazam he actually destroy the ninth age of magic by killing all the abstract beings the represented Order and Chaos. The spectre kill every single member of the Lords of Order and Chaos. what is stopping Spectre from turning IG off like he did Mxy powers and Mxy is more powerful than IG

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by hunbu04
Thanos beat eternity so what, spectre defeated parallax.. Spectre fought tha anti monitor to a tie and AM feats include destorying infinite universes from both the matter and antimatter multiverses.
Mxy is more powerful than IG and UN combine and a weak Spectre in DOV was able to defeat him with ease by waving his hand. Just how LT defeated the IG by turning it off. Spectre defeated Mxy by turning his powers off. DOv spectre may have beem weak but in every form the spectre is Omnipottent. ANd about Thanos beating the wazard Shazam i doubt it. Shazam was a Lord of Order with all captain marvel powers plus nign omnipottent magical abilities,omniscient, and vast telepathic powers. Plus In DOV and DOV special the spectre did not just defeat Shazam he actually destroy the ninth age of magic by killing all the abstract beings the represented Order and Chaos. The spectre kill every single member of the Lords of Order and Chaos. what is stopping Spectre from turning IG off like he did Mxy powers and Mxy is more powerful than IG

Well, the IG isn't magic. So Spectre won't turn it off. And Actually Mxy's powers aren't magic either. The writer of DOV didn't know what the fuk he was doing.

Thanos_THOTU
You guy are aware of that reports just calls a moderator to the post, and if abusing the report buttom you might end up banned yourself.

quanchi112
Well, the IG isn't magic. So Spectre won't turn it off. And Actually Mxy's powers aren't magic either. The writer of DOV didn't know what the fuk he was doing. here we go again saying that the writer didnt know what he was doing. get off the writers cases, as they decide what is canon and what isnt not u.

hunbu04
what does magic have to do with anything when he spectre makes the firgging rules in DCU. He is judge,jury, and excutional. He have to powers to kill Abstract beings for heavens sick. Oh another thing if you don't already know DCU is compose fo many multiverses. The spectre have the powers to judge almost any being in DCU. So far the only exceptions have been Michael, Lucifer, and The Phantom Stranger as it was stated in Days of Judgement by the other members of the quintessesce all omnipottent beings only the Stranger is beyond the Spectre judgement He defeated Neron a meshipto level demon in his own realm with a wave of his hands. He killed Darksied with the wave of his hand he defeated etrigen father who is one of the fallen angels who sided with lucifer and in hell etrigen as is in a elite circle that outrank neron. He is one of the lowest of the lowest. Imange this Neron possessed unlimited magical powers and etrigen father is further up the food chain than he is.

quanchi112
Originally posted by hunbu04
Mxy is more powerful than IG and UN combine and a weak Spectre in DOV was able to defeat him with ease by waving his hand. Just how LT defeated the IG by turning it off. Spectre defeated Mxy by turning his powers off. DOv spectre may have beem weak but in every form the spectre is Omnipottent. ANd about Thanos beating the wazard Shazam i doubt it. Shazam was a Lord of Order with all captain marvel powers plus nign omnipottent magical abilities,omniscient, and vast telepathic powers. Plus In DOV and DOV special the spectre did not just defeat Shazam he actually destroy the ninth age of magic by killing all the abstract beings the represented Order and Chaos. The spectre kill every single member of the Lords of Order and Chaos. what is stopping Spectre from turning IG off like he did Mxy powers and Mxy is more powerful than IG ur misconstruing things. lt didnt shut down ig. if warlock would have challenged his ruling there would be an incredible battle. i think the lt would win but im not sure. it didnt happen so its speculation at best. spectre yes hunted down all magical beings and took it to them. thanos would have laughed at them and wouldnt have even had to exert himself. im not talking about mxy but i highly doubt he could beat the ig either.

TricksterPriest
here we go again saying that the writer didnt know what he was doing. get off the writers cases, as they decide what is canon and what isnt not u.

Saying that Mxy uses magic is equivalent to saying that Superman recharges from Kryptonite. roll eyes (sarcastic) The imps use a kind of 5D super-science that BORDERS on magic, but isn't magic, persay.

celestialdemon
Well, the IG isn't magic. So Spectre won't turn it off. And Actually Mxy's powers aren't magic either. The writer of DOV didn't know what the fuk he was doing.

I was wondering about that. How was Spectre able to turn off Mxy's powers when the Joker made Spectre his pet using those same powers? Confusing, man. laughing

KRS-Brandon
What has Thanos with IG done anything Multiversal? Exactly. IG is a universal power. AM is a multiversal power and Spectre stalemated him. Spectre has unlimited potential because he is powerful as Presense wills it. And dont tell me I dont know thanos because i own Thanos Quest, Infinty gauntlet, Infinity Wars, Infinity Crusade, Thanos, The End and everything else.

Power16
I believe that it was because he had only wish to conquer that one Universe for death. He said that his power was unrivaled in all universes as he reigns supreme. I don't think he ever done any thing multi-universal though. The UN was shown multi-U and the IG was able to deflect, defeat it or whatever, i guess that can count but who knows.
This battle is dependent on if Spectre is at full power as in his master wants him to be able to do anything he wants.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Power16
I believe that it was because he had only wish to conquer that one Universe for death. He said that his power was unrivaled in all universes as he reigns supreme. I don't think he ever done any thing multi-universal though. The UN was shown multi-U and the IG was able to deflect, defeat it or whatever, i guess that can count but who knows.
This battle is dependent on if Spectre is at full power as in his master wants him to be able to do anything he wants.

The UN was shown multiversal in power YEARS later by another user for another purpose. So I dont' count the IG showing as multiversal. Unless of course the IG does the same thing to the UN currently. As far as Thanos only wanting to conquer one universe, where does it state this? If I remember correctly, Eternity was upset becuz the user would take his place. as in ruler over one universe and all it's dimensions and such. The infinity being that created the IG wasn't even multiversal was it? It sure as hell wasn't all that godlike. Lonely and not omnicient.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KRS-Brandon
What has Thanos with IG done anything Multiversal? Exactly. IG is a universal power. AM is a multiversal power and Spectre stalemated him. Spectre has unlimited potential because he is powerful as Presense wills it. And dont tell me I dont know thanos because i own Thanos Quest, Infinty gauntlet, Infinity Wars, Infinity Crusade, Thanos, The End and everything else. if spectre has unlimited potential why the hell did he stalemate the am. answer becuz he doesnt. otherwise he sould have donwright won. you guys put him on a pedestal but he has done nothing like thanos with the ig. nothing!

Symmetric Chaos
you guys put him on a pedestal but he has done nothing like thanos with the ig. nothing!

Argument from ignorance?

starking
Argument from Quanchi? That's all you needed to say.

quanchi112
Argument from ignorance? name me some feats tha put him in the same league. i ask for this and have gotten him spearating the earths from merging. whoppty freaking doo. get over spectre he loses here. i gave u a time where he couldnt hang with am. so he doesnt have unlimited power. he didnt have it there and he wont have it here. laughing

Symmetric Chaos
name me some feats tha put him in the same league. i ask for this and have gotten him spearating the earths from merging. whoppty freaking doo. get over spectre he loses here. i gave u a time where he couldnt hang with am. so he doesnt have unlimited power. he didnt have it there and he wont have it here. laughing

I'm not actually debating with you. I'm just pointing out that you're screaming about how the IG has better feats even though you've admitted to never reading a single one of Spectre's series.

kevdude
Well I thought Mxy's powers was magic based, but the 5th dimension calls it Super-Science. And I think i read somewhere that the Joker tricked Hal/Spectre into believing he was helpless, while of course he wasn't.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by kevdude
Well I thought Mxy's powers was magic based, but the 5th dimension calls it Super-Science. And I think i read somewhere that the Joker tricked Hal/Spectre into believing he was helpless, while of course he wasn't.

No two writers have ever agreed on what he uses afaik.

quanchi112
I'm not actually debating with you. I'm just pointing out that you're screaming about how the IG has better feats even though you've admitted to never reading a single one of Spectre's series. i never admitted to that at all. u make things up. thats what u think becuz i ask u spectre backers to prove something. prove me wrong, but u cant. thats why i ask for evidence beczu u have have none. laughing nothing that puts him on par with thanos. wink

kevdude
Well has Thanos ever gone up against Gods opposite?? shifty

Symmetric Chaos
i never admitted to that at all. u make things up. thats what u think becuz i ask u spectre backers to prove something. prove me wrong, but u cant. thats why i ask for evidence beczu u have have none. laughing nothing that puts him on par with thanos. wink

I've never claimed such stuff exists. However you can't make any sort of argument unless you know what you're talking about.

You don't know what you're talking about so you can't say Thanos has better feats.

quanchi112
I've never claimed such stuff exists. However you can't make any sort of argument unless you know what you're talking about.

You don't know what you're talking about so you can't say Thanos has better feats. it doesnt exist. thats why i say this. u have nothing. thanos wins due to lack of ur evidence. i argue for on panel stuff and i knew spectre had nothing close. wink thats why i keep asking for it. its not there but thanos with ig stuff happened. while spectre fails against the am. wow infinite power i think not cuz he failed agaisnt the am. laughing

Symmetric Chaos
it doesnt exist. thats why i say this. u have nothing. thanos wins due to lack of ur evidence. i argue for on panel stuff and i knew spectre had nothing close. wink thats why i keep asking for it. its not there but thanos with ig stuff happened. while spectre fails against the am. wow infinite power i think not cuz he failed agaisnt the am. laughing

I haven't seen any of this evidence for IG feats though erm

quanchi112
I haven't seen any of this evidence for IG feats though erm well go read it mr igorant. i dont lie. its the truth. i use evidence unlike u who debates on theories. laughing

charlemagne9746
Well has Thanos ever gone up against Gods opposite?? shifty

laughing

good point, but Spectre got curbstomped there....as would Thanos with the IG or the HOTI.

quanchi112
laughing

good point, but Spectre got curbstomped there....as would Thanos with the IG or the HOTI. speculation. thanos didnt lose. thats fact. wink

charlemagne9746
speculation. thanos didnt lose. thats fact. wink

well, that's damn good speculation. He was referring to the Great Evil Beast....a Supreme Being in Marvel. Thanos, regardless of any artifact he has....can not compete with that.

TricksterPriest
speculation. thanos didnt lose. thats fact. wink

What the f**k? There is no ****ing way that Thanos could ever defeat GEB. The Great Evil Beast is equal to the Presence.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
What the f**k? There is no ****ing way that Thanos could ever defeat GEB. The Great Evil Beast is equal to the Presence. i dunno. but hey let debate what the thread is. quit going off ona tangent.

quanchi112
well, that's damn good speculation. He was referring to the Great Evil Beast....a Supreme Being in Marvel. Thanos, regardless of any artifact he has....can not compete with that. hey im here to argue thanos vs hal jordan. ok thanks. laughing not every being u can think of that in ur mind beats thanos. laughing

BlackJackal
*Sigh*
I HAVE read the various Spectre series over the years. His powers are NOT absolute. He has fluctuations in his ability depending on his level of favor with the Presence and the nature of the host governing the spirit's actions. The Spirit of Vengeance itself can be likened to a a power-up and has been fought over as such at one point in Day of Judgment. Someone with the appropriate knowledge can be truly fearsome wielding that kind of power. The Wrath of God is NOT a force to be trifled with. By it's own admission, without a host, it is fickle and fluid. It lacks a center and can be easily swayed, as displayed by Eclipso in Day of Vengeance. Hal Jordan made a formidable Spectre once he came to terms with the nature of the power. His thinking was still too human to truly be as fearsome as his predecessor had been at time.
As for this arguement, I would need to know which version of the Spectre Thanos would be facing. With the gauntlet, Thanos was for all intents and purposes, God. The Spectre, by his very nature, is an aspect of God, that Old Testament WRATH. So it comes down to God vs. God by Proxy.
It would be like George Burns vs. Morgan Freeman.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by BlackJackal
*Sigh*
I HAVE read the various Spectre series over the years. His powers are NOT absolute. He has fluctuations in his ability depending on his level of favor with the Presence and the nature of the host governing the spirit's actions. The Spirit of Vengeance itself can be likened to a a power-up and has been fought over as such at one point in Day of Judgment. Someone with the appropriate knowledge can be truly fearsome wielding that kind of power. The Wrath of God is NOT a force to be trifled with. By it's own admission, without a host, it is fickle and fluid. It lacks a center and can be easily swayed, as displayed by Eclipso in Day of Vengeance. Hal Jordan made a formidable Spectre once he came to terms with the nature of the power. His thinking was still too human to truly be as fearsome as his predecessor had been at time.
As for this arguement, I would need to know which version of the Spectre Thanos would be facing. With the gauntlet, Thanos was for all intents and purposes, God. The Spectre, by his very nature, is an aspect of God, that Old Testament WRATH. So it comes down to God vs. God by Proxy.
It would be like George Burns vs. Morgan Freeman.

the IG doesn't make you god, it just puts you high up there in power. There are stronger powers in Marvel. Go read Spectre's respect thread, there's a very good reason no one (except Quanchi roll eyes (sarcastic) ) is giving Thanos even a single win.

You're right that his power fluctuates, but in any given match, it's assumed the Presence is giving the Spectre all the power he needs and the authority to use it.

quanchi112
the IG doesn't make you god, it just puts you high up there in power. There are stronger powers in Marvel. Go read Spectre's respect thread, there's a very good reason no one (except Quanchi roll eyes (sarcastic) ) is giving Thanos even a single win.

You're right that his power fluctuates, but in any given match, it's assumed the Presence is giving the Spectre all the power he needs and the authority to use it. hey, he lost to am. so there goes ur theory. he failed there and needed help. thanos beat down all the universes heroes and abstracts who challenged him while spectre, well he couldnt finish the job. sorry he didnt get enough power there and wont here. spectre fails again. wink

TricksterPriest
hey, he lost to am. so there goes ur theory. he failed there and needed help. thanos beat down all the universes heroes and abstracts who challenged him while spectre, well he couldnt finish the job. sorry he didnt get enough power there and wont here. spectre fails again. wink

Spectre's power is determined by the Presence. The Presence didn't want Spectre to finish the job. And what the AM tried to do dwarfs anything Thanos ever did with the IG. roll eyes (sarcastic)

BlackJackal
OK...if we are dealing with the Hal Jordan Spectre, then I would most likely give this one to Thanos. He is a little better at handling the god-like power thing without letting his inner-demons rattle him so much.
Plus he had Mary Poppins working for him at one point, so that would tend to keep him distracted. But the major reason I think Hal would be beaten is that his psyche was a really fragile thing and with Thanos' mastery of the soul via the soul gem, he would be vulnerable to an assault on the very core of his being. He still carried a lot of guilt with him and Parallax was still grafted to his soul, all contributing factors to his defeat. So, I have to back Q up on this one. He's right.

quanchi112
Originally posted by BlackJackal
OK...if we are dealing with the Hal Jordan Spectre, then I would most likely give this one to Thanos. He is a little better at handling the god-like power thing without letting his inner-demons rattle him so much.
Plus he had Mary Poppins working for him at one point, so that would tend to keep him distracted. But the major reason I think Hal would be beaten is that his psyche was a really fragile thing and with Thanos' mastery of the soul via the soul gem, he would be vulnerable to an assault on the very core of his being. He still carried a lot of guilt with him and Parallax was still grafted to his soul, all contributing factors to his defeat. So, I have to back Q up on this one. He's right. thanks, finally someone who sees the light. wink stick out tongue

quanchi112
Spectre's power is determined by the Presence. The Presence didn't want Spectre to finish the job. And what the AM tried to do dwarfs anything Thanos ever did with the IG. roll eyes (sarcastic) nope sorry. if u mean getting blasted by darkseid and luthor into a world of hurt no. that wouldnt affect thanos.

Skeets
nope sorry. if u mean getting blasted by darkseid and luthor into a world of hurt no. that wouldnt affect thanos.
You didn't read COIE did you?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Skeets
You didn't read COIE did you? have it sitting right here. i know it took a lot to beat am. but thanos wasnt hurt at all after his battle with his enemies while am was getting owrn down and eventually got beat.

Skeets
have it sitting right here. i know it took a lot to beat am. but thanos wasnt hurt at all after his battle with his enemies while am was getting owrn down and eventually got beat.
Thanos didn't fight against someone who had "Infinite Energies" now did he?

Blight
Quanchi, how old are you?

quanchi112
Thanos didn't fight against someone who had "Infinite Energies" now did he? thanos had infinite power, but it looks like someone else didnt. laughing

Skeets
thanos had infinite power, but it looks like someone else didnt. laughing
So that's a "no" huh?

Blight
I just don't understand the Argument.

quanchi112
So that's a "no" huh? listen the stuff thanos could do with the ig was utterly amazing. he woul dwin this battle and as much as u see it differently it isnt. thanos could do whatever the hell he felt like that day and win.

Blight
listen the stuff thanos could do with the ig was utterly amazing. he woul dwin this battle and as much as u see it differently it isnt. thanos could do whatever the hell he felt like that day and win. but you haven't seen anything spectre has done... and you claim he's worse.... without having seen anything he's done... think about that........ just think..... for a second.......... think............think........................think...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Blight
but you haven't seen anything spectre has done... and you claim he's worse.... without having seen anything he's done... think about that........ just think..... for a second.......... think............think........................think... i have seen things spectre has done....it doesnt stack up. i saw when asmodel was in him. i saw when he wrecked magic in dc. i saw hal jordan stuff as well. oh yeah i also saw batman punch him. spectre is all over the freaking board here. thanos isnt. ok. he never lost. sorry but turning phantom stranger into a mouse isnt as impressive as beating eternity. different level altogether. wink

Skeets
haermm

quanchi112
but you haven't seen anything spectre has done... and you claim he's worse.... without having seen anything he's done... think about that........ just think..... for a second.......... think............think........................think... sorry but turning the phantom stranger into a mouse doesnt quite stack up with thanos beating eternity. big difference. i also saw batman get into a punching match with spectre. and the thing is thanos has no low showings becuz he was a bad as all the time with the ig...think...think...think...think.... separating the two earths wasnt as impressive as thanos killing off half the universe with the ig now was it...think....think

kevdude
sorry but turning the phantom stranger into a mouse doesnt quite stack up with thanos beating eternity. big difference. i also saw batman get into a punching match with spectre. and the thing is thanos has no low showings becuz he was a bad as all the time with the ig...think...think...think...think.... separating the two earths wasnt as impressive as thanos killing off half the universe with the ig now was it...think....think

OK you do know that the Phantom Stranger didn't even involve himself in OWAW RIGHT? Eternity/Kismet and Phantom Stranger is above Kismet... So that would mean hmmm a Thanos win opps I mean Spectre win eek!

quanchi112
OK you do know that the Phantom Stranger didn't even involve himself in OWAW RIGHT? Eternity/Kismet and Phantom Stranger is above Kismet... So that would mean hmmm a Thanos win opps I mean Spectre win eek! sorry but i dont see eternity losing to spectre. it aint happening.

Blight
sorry but i dont see eternity losing to spectre. it aint happening. Well... you know....... TECHNICALLY Spectre and the Living Tribunal were considered equals as per Marvel and DC choosing their respective sides... just so you know.

I realize it's not cannon but I think it's worth mentioning.

kevdude
Ok I think your doing this deliberately now thumb down

Nikkolas
*Spectre reaches over and plucks the glove off Thanos' hand*

Hal: Oh! I just passed judgment on you, *****.

But yeah, after learning more about Hal Spectre, he tools Thanos.

The Spectre > A-M or Thanos with IG.

Skeets
Spectre can't beat Eternity...haermm

Blight
Ok I think your doing this deliberately now thumb down Are you talking to me?

kevdude
Are you talking to me?

nope talking to Quanchi smokin'

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>