Bane vs. Lady Shiva

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
Bloodlust fight.

1. Bane without Venom
2. With Venom

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Lady Shiva takes both

Grinning Goku
Shiva.

tkitna
Shiva

guy222
shiva

TricksterPriest
Mostly likely Shiva. Venom doesn't stop martial arts and thing like pressure points from working.

If it was current bane with venom, than maybe he'd do better. Then again, I honestly think he's got a better shot without the venom. He vastly improved his mental state and physical state after he got off it.

Harbinger
Lady Shiva.

comicfan11
Shiva on the first
Bane on the second

guy222
LS

StiltmanFTW
Lady Shiva FTW.

BruceSkywalker
still Shiva

Warrior18
Shiva wins both.

ps.Look at the reason why the thread starter was banned........... sick

iceman24567
Shiva should win but Bane could throw a small car at her for a win no expression

psycho gundam
^ that's what i was thinking, plus bane has a one-hitter quitter if it lands.

shiva is more skilled, but bane isn't that far behind her and has the muscle to make every blow be the last one. also, if he gets a hold of her imo that's the end of the fight.

imo bane 5-6/10

StiltmanFTW
Shiva could dodge a small car and would "read" his every move.

psycho gundam
but bane's not a dumb guy at all, and i'm assuming he would know something about her reading abilities since they're both in the underworld circuit.

but even if he doesn't, it's going to be a hard fight for her. azreal had enhancements, shiva doesn't.

iceman24567
Yeah well theirs a reason why he was able to break the back of the Batgod venom is one hell of a drug wink

Martian_mind
Shiva.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Shiva.

In both.

Placidity
Originally posted by psycho gundam
but bane's not a dumb guy at all, and i'm assuming he would know something about her reading abilities since they're both in the underworld circuit.

but even if he doesn't, it's going to be a hard fight for her. azreal had enhancements, shiva doesn't.

No he's not dumb at all, in fact I'd say he's very clever. However, the only reason he beat Batman was by indirectly wearing him out. Batman would beat Bane in a straigt up fight.

Azrael's "Batsuit" on the other hand was just too much for him to handle.

cdtm
Bump:

Will venom protect him from that palm through the skull she killed Richard Dragon with?

Or even a pedestrian throat puncture?

Supermutant
Bane in both

Zack M
Nowadays? Bane.

SasuOna
Bane would put a fist through her face
He is smarter,stronger, and has better durability
Shiva is basically a glass canon

If she doesn't end her fights quickly she tends to lose

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.