Yuri Sakazaki vs Hitomi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
The final round of a Karate Tournament - Womens' Division.

Yuri Sakazaki is in the final match, as well as Hitomi. The two women square off, with their respective factions watching in support (Yuri - Ryo, Robert, Takuma; Hitomi - her parents and Hayate), cheering them on.

StyleTime
I love Yuri to death, but I don't think she could take Hitomi.

However, I hope she does her Butt Press move on Hitomi.

Emperor Ashtar
Yuri.

Xenogears
http://www.pymesdechile.cl/fotos/03-2006/KoF/yuri.jpg

HOLY SHITZ!

This was the image of the female character that I once thought was of Tifa and was searching for for a long time! eek!

She wins! hug

Superboy Prime
Yuri for the win. Mainly because currently Yuri's experience >>>> Hitomi's. And besides if Hitomi starts getting naughty Yuri will just do her 10,000 ***** slaps move.

Xenogears
...Yuri's hot...

lightness
yuri would use her spanking move and taunt on her

Cale_Daziel
Hitomi, and it's not even close

Superboy Prime
How come?

Xenogears
Originally posted by Cale_Daziel
Hitomi, and it's not even close Now that's what I call Hitomi overration.

Cale_Daziel
I just don't think you like Hitomi :P.

I'd say she wins just based on her sucess in the Doa tournys. I don't know if Yuri has actually acomplished anything, so but based on what I've seen/know, Hitomi looks stronger and would win.

Just IMO.

Xenogears
Are you kidding? Hitomi is one of my favorite DOA gals.

Emperor Ashtar
Here comes the Hitomi vs Jann Lee non-sense.

Xenogears
ZOMG LIKE, HITOMI CAN ONE SHOT T-REXS WITH MINIMAL EFFORT CUZ SHE BEAT JANN LEE WHO CAN WITHOUT BREAKING A SWEAT!

^
That's just a joke and not meant to be offensive to anyone. happy

Emperor Ashtar
I love Hitomi, but she gets owned.

Cale_Daziel
I'm not going to bring in the Jann Lee stuff, it's an old can of worms, but that said, you have to respect Hitomi's abilities if she can be competetive with someone like that.

If you finish 3rd in a tournament that your probably very, very skilled, especially when your competition includes Hayabusa/Kasumi/Ayane/Hayate. Finishing 3rd is quiet a feat, and again, to my knowledge Yuri hasn't really done much other than be cute.

In regards to experience, Hitomi has been practising Karate under her father since she was a child, so she will have a great deal of experience and when she has fought, has been very sucessful. As far as I know, Yuri's experience is essentially unknown other than the fact she entered the KOF tournament when she was 17.

In a straight out Karate fight, I'd give the nod to Hitomi just because of her sucess and the fact I think she's tougher. I don't know much about Yuri other than what I've seen in KOF and on Wikipedia, but she didn't really look that great.

Just IMO, but I'd question Yuri's feats before I'd go after Hitomi. At least Hitomi's accomplished something. What exactly has she (Yuri) done?

Xenogears
WE ALL LOVE HITOMI! eek!bWob-mZTUhs

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Cale_Daziel
I'm not going to bring in the Jann Lee stuff, it's an old can of worms, but that said, you have to respect Hitomi's abilities if she can be competetive with someone like that.

If you finish 3rd in a tournament that your probably very, very skilled, especially when your competition includes Hayabusa/Kasumi/Ayane/Hayate. Finishing 3rd is quiet a feat, and again, to my knowledge Yuri hasn't really done much other than be cute.

In regards to experience, Hitomi has been practising Karate under her father since she was a child, so she will have a great deal of experience and when she has fought, has been very sucessful. As far as I know, Yuri's experience is essentially unknown other than the fact she entered the KOF tournament when she was 17.

In a straight out Karate fight, I'd give the nod to Hitomi just because of her sucess and the fact I think she's tougher. I don't know much about Yuri other than what I've seen in KOF and on Wikipedia, but she didn't really look that great.

Just IMO, but I'd question Yuri's feats before I'd go after Hitomi. At least Hitomi's accomplished something. What exactly has she (Yuri) done?

Well said.

---

I am not saying I agree with him though.

Cale_Daziel
-_-

Then what exactly are you saying? So far all I've heard is that Yuri will win, but no one is explaining what attributes she has that make her better than Hitomi, who is quiet an established fighter.

Xenogears
I'd like to see Hitomi dance like that in front of me everyday.

judgement hand
hitomi got 3rd place in DOA 3 so...

~the yuri punding hand of judgement

Xenogears
I win by having a three sum with them.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka...

HOLY SHIT I GOT IT RIGHT..

Cale_Daziel
Yuri gets owned, badly. She just does't have the credentials to win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.