Safer Sephiroth vs. Trance Kuja with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Violent2Dope
Kuja doesn't get the Ultima spell. That's always been the only thing really overtly uber about him IMO. Battle takes place in San Andreas.Happy Dance

Xenogears
One thing's for sure, San Andreas gets owned.

Superboy Prime
IMO...Kuja still takes it mainly because Safer Sephiroth did not do anything besides gameplay.

Violent2Dope
Strength: Seph in AC was slicing through pieces of building like paper and Safer Seph is likely stronger than that.

Speed: Seph, I don't need to post why.

Magic: Probably Kuja but Seph's Supernova is a powerful spell which would be effective(I think it's illusionary).

Durability: I'll give this to Kuja, he survived Bahamut with only a minor cut on his face.

Gayness: Kuja smile

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Strength: Seph in AC was slicing through pieces of building like paper and Safer Seph is likely stronger than that.

Speed: Seph, I don't need to post why.

Magic: Probably Kuja but Seph's Supernova is a powerful spell which would be effective(I think it's illusionary).

Durability: I'll give this to Kuja, he survived Bahamut with only a minor cut on his face.

Gayness: Kuja smile

It is quite obvious you dislike Kuja.

One question...why are you now backing Sephiroth's Super Nova?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
It is quite obvious you dislike Kuja.

One question...why are you now backing Sephiroth's Super Nova? I never disproved it, I only said to Chaotix that it's not real, only illusionary. And I gave Kuja his props, even without Ultima it's still a close fight, and notice I never said who'd win.big grin

Xenogears
Sephiroth's Supernova is most likely illusionary because 1, the fight seemed as if it took place in the heavens, which did not seeing as it took place in the crator caused by Jenova, therefore the backround scenery and the Supernova are mere illusions.

Nonetheless, Supernova is a force to be reckoned with.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Xenogears
Sephiroth's Supernova is most likely illusionary because 1, the fight seemed as if it took place in the heavens, which did not seeing as it took place in the crator caused be Jenova, therefore the backround scenery and the Supernova are mere illusions.

Nonetheless, Supernova is a force to be reckoned with. Agreed. The way Supernova probably works is Seph uses it and while you're trapped in the illusion he f*cks you up badly with that wing/arm of his.

Superboy Prime
I don't think it's a stretch to think Trance Kuja will be able to see past an illusion.

Xenogears
The funny thing is Chaotic used that same argument to prove that Sephiroth can manipulate Superman's mind and defeat him. laughing out loud

Violent2Dope
I don't think it's a stretch to think Trance Kuja will be able to see past an illusion. Proof would be nice.smile Don't assume, when you assume it makes an ass out of U and me.

Xenogears
You mean an ass out of Emu.

emoemuashtar

Superboy Prime
Proof would be nice.smile Don't assume, when you assume it makes an ass out of U and me.

I was just saying it wouldn't be a stretch. No where did I state it as fact.

dur

Violent2Dope
I was just saying it wouldn't be a stretch. No where did I state it as fact.

dur Okay, then it's not allowed to be used in this debate.big grin

Xenogears
FACK THE EMU!!!

emoemuashtar

Superboy Prime
Okay, then it's not allowed to be used in this debate.big grin

Assumptions won't be allowed...then how about we leave Safer Sephiroth out of the debate since all we can do with him is assume what his gameplay stunts would do real time.

dur

Xenogears
Assumptions won't be allowed...then how about we leave Safer Sephiroth out of the debate since we all can do with him is assume what his gameplay stunts would do real time.

dur BUT LIKE, SEPHIROTH CAN SO BEAT SUPERMAN AND THE PRESENCE!

Violent2Dope
BUT LIKE, SEPHIROTH CAN SO BEAT SUPERMAN AND THE PRESENCE! He didn't say that did he?

Xenogears
Yes, he did. I remember his arguments exactly like they are.

"Sephiroth would defeat Superman because he would manipulate his mind and make him think that he's Darkseid and kill himself."

"Sephiroth would defeat the Presence if the Presence is not in his universe."

Violent2Dope
Yes, he did. I remember his arguments exactly like they are.

"Sephiroth would defeat Superman because he would manipulate his mind and make him think that he's Darkseid and kill himself."

"Sephiroth would defeat the Presence if the Presence is not in his universe." Wow...just wow...

Violent2Dope
Assumptions won't be allowed...then how about we leave Safer Sephiroth out of the debate since all we can do with him is assume what his gameplay stunts would do real time.

dur That's completely different, we can make educated evaluations of SS's powers whereas there has been absolutely no evidence whatsoever the TK can see thru illusions.

Superboy Prime
That's completely different, we can make educated evaluations of SS's powers whereas there has been absolutely no evidence whatsoever the TK can see thru illusions.

You discuss about it all you want. I don't like discussing gameplay.

Violent2Dope
You discuss about it all you want. I don't like discussing gameplay. Well, I see your point. I don't really know what to debate if it's not gameplay, as that's all we know about SS.sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.