Thanos vs Shazam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
Boobs!!!
smile

Symmetric Chaos
Ka-spite!

Estacado
Nah..
Good fight!!!

quanchi112
thanos has enough to put him down. shazam is no odin. thanos for the tough win. and i do agree this is spite.

Estacado
Originally posted by quanchi112
thanos has enough to put him down.
thumb up

hush
Shazam ftw.

charlemagne9746
thanos has enough to put him down. shazam is no odin. thanos for the tough win. and i do agree this is spite.

If a thread is spite...how can you get a "tough" win. Spite threads are one-sided...nothing tough about it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
If a thread is spite...how can you get a "tough" win. Spite threads are one-sided...nothing tough about it. it seems that when i argue for thanos all these other thread pump out where people wanna say thanos gets smoked. it just doesnt work out like most people plan. thanos is a badass.

A[BAW]Endrict
Thanos

TricksterPriest
There's more than 1 Shazam. shifty One is the old wizard, who curbstomps Thanos. the other is Freddy Freeman (AKA Captain Marvel Jr. formerly) who is undergoing his trials and has been redubbed Shazam.

SmellyDogFart
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
There's more than 1 Shazam. shifty One is the old wizard, who curbstomps Thanos. the other is Freddy Freeman (AKA Captain Marvel Jr. formerly) who is undergoing his trials and has been redubbed Shazam.
Thanos FTW.

quanchi112
There's more than 1 Shazam. shifty One is the old wizard, who curbstomps Thanos. the other is Freddy Freeman (AKA Captain Marvel Jr. formerly) who is undergoing his trials and has been redubbed Shazam. nope thanos beats him. sorry but look around u and lots of people disagree. shazam dies here.

King_Mungi
Shazam put up a hell of a fight against Spectre in Day of Vengenance and he was weakened before hand beating Modred minutes prior.

Honestly what does Thanos have over Shazam?

Takion
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Shazam put up a hell of a fight against Spectre in Day of Vengenance and he was weakened before hand beating Modred minutes prior.

Honestly what does Thanos have over Shazam?
You know he got the power from all sorcerers and magical beings in that fight.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Takion
You know he got the power from all sorcerers and magical beings in that fight.

That was CAPTAIN MARVEL, Shazam and Marvel are two seperate chracters.

Takion
That was CAPTAIN MARVEL, Shazam and Marvel are two seperate chracters.
Ohhh.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Takion
Ohhh.

Shazam is a wizard that granted Captain Marvel his powers.

Thanos_THOTU

Takion
Shazam is a wizard that granted Captain Marvel his powers.
I remember now. I get confused easily about that, my bad.

quanchi112

Honestly what does Thanos have over Shazam? its just well spectre wasnt as all powerful as he has been. sure he put up a good fight but lost. thanos has more impressive showings that this loss to spectre. this is no easy win for thanos but he has the durability and the power to beat him.

Juntai

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Juntai

I prefer this one erm

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t49/SymmetricChaos/Posters/Violence.jpg

Juntai
Heheh.

Symmetric Chaos
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t49/SymmetricChaos/Posters/th_acaeb083.jpg

King_Mungi
its just well spectre wasnt as all powerful as he has been. sure he put up a good fight but lost. thanos has more impressive showings that this loss to spectre. this is no easy win for thanos but he has the durability and the power to beat him.

He was very powerful at that moment though, and Shazam has more impressive showings then that, looks like I found my next character to make a respect thread for.

Superherovandal
Thanos will not beat wizard Shazam.

TricksterPriest
*cough* Vandal Savage *cough* shifty

Superherovandal
Seriously what does Thanos have with his own powers thats better than lasting well against the Spectre?

quanchi112
thanos would have done a helluva lot better against the spectre than shazam. thanos didnt lose to odin and we know odin is greater than shazam. its just the way it is. when thanos wants to get nasty you had better look out.

Symmetric Chaos
thanos would have done a helluva lot better against the spectre than shazam. thanos didnt lose to odin and we know odin is greater than shazam.

Not dieing and not losing aren't really the same thing.

Superherovandal
no he wouldn't. thanos has no feats that put him anywhere near Shazam. and he'd get uberpwned by Spectre. now your just being a fanboy quanchi. and odin was dominating thanos the entire time. Thanos only didn't die because of his curse. but make no mistake he looked like a fool during the entire fight.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Superherovandal
no he wouldn't. thanos has no feats that put him anywhere near Shazam. and he'd get uberpwned by Spectre. now your just being a fanboy quanchi. and odin was dominating thanos the entire time. Thanos only didn't die because of his curse. but make no mistake he looked like a fool during the entire fight. say what u will but thanos was hanging in there. he didnt yield when odin gave him the chance. he looked awesome. odin is a bad motherfreaker. thanos gung in there and was dishing some stuff out. he was losing. but the fight wasnt over. thanos prolly would have ost but we dont know. plus thanos lost to tyrant and odin and they both would beat shazam. sorry, thanos would have enough to put him down. wink

starking
thanos would have done a helluva lot better against the spectre than shazam. thanos didnt lose to odin and we know odin is greater than shazam. its just the way it is. when thanos wants to get nasty you had better look out. laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Symmetric Chaos
say what u will but thanos was hanging in there. he didnt yield when odin gave him the chance. he looked awesome. odin is a bad motherfreaker. thanos gung in there and was dishing some stuff out. he was losing. but the fight wasnt over. thanos prolly would have ost but we dont know. plus thanos lost to tyrant and odin and they both would beat shazam. sorry, thanos would have enough to put him down. wink

Thanos was, quite literally, beaten into the ground. He got his ass pulled out of the fire and even synchronized blast from him and Surfer failed to even phase Odin.

I'm not sure what comic you were reading but all Thanos did was prove he can take a hit. Other than that he looked like a chump.

Superherovandal
how can you possibly use Thanos just surviving Odin to say he'd do better than Shazam against Spectre? did you even read the comic? Shazam visibly damaged Spectre. But then he absorbed all of his power. Sure he was weakened and he didn't have any host or god's authority but he still was very powerful. Odin would have followed the same fate if he was in that situation.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Thanos was, quite literally, beaten into the ground. He got his ass pulled out of the fire and even synchronized blast from him and Surfer failed to even phase Odin.

I'm not sure what comic you were reading but all Thanos did was prove he can take a hit. Other than that he looked like a chump. no u just see what u wanna see, odin was freaking impressed and told him as much. he dished out a shitload of punishment and thanos didnt give up. fight wasnt over. so get over it. thanos has enough firepower to put shazam down.

quanchi112
how can you possibly use Thanos just surviving Odin to say he'd do better than Shazam against Spectre? did you even read the comic? Shazam visibly damaged Spectre. But then he absorbed all of his power. Sure he was weakened and he didn't have any host or god's authority but he still was very powerful. Odin would have followed the same fate if he was in that situation. thanos was singed, he wasnt half dead as much as some of u overexaggerate. sorry but shazam failed. spectre wasnt all geared up or anything. thanos would go for the jugular with shazam. it would be a great battle but thanos has that little extra something in him for the win. stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos
no u just see what u wanna see, odin was freaking impressed and told him as much. he dished out a shitload of punishment and thanos didnt give up. fight wasnt over. so get over it. thanos has enough firepower to put shazam down.

I'm describing exactly what happened. Thanos was literally beaten into the ground.

Thanos was saved at the end. The fight was over because it was obvious Thanos had no chance at all of wining (since Odin dominated the whole fight and Thanos never hurt him in the slightest)

Do you know anything about Shazam btw?

quanchi112
I'm describing exactly what happened. Thanos was literally beaten into the ground.

Thanos was saved at the end. The fight was over because it was obvious Thanos had no chance at all of wining (since Odin dominated the whole fight and Thanos never hurt him in the slightest)

Do you know anything about Shazam btw? yes i know about shazam. and no thanos wasnt even close to being defeated. he was singed. please quit overexaggerating.

Superherovandal
thanos was singed, he wasnt half dead as much as some of u overexaggerate. sorry but shazam failed. spectre wasnt all geared up or anything. thanos would go for the jugular with shazam. it would be a great battle but thanos has that little extra something in him for the win. stick out tongue Odin would've failed to as would have Thanos. Thanos would be transformed into an ineffectual mouse like Phantom Stranger. Thats a loss. Shazam held his own and even visibly hurt Spectre. thats a feat. thanos wouldn't do any better in fact he'd do so bad. Spectre might even override Death's decree and kill him.

quanchi112
Odin would've failed to as would have Thanos. Thanos would be transformed into an ineffectual mouse like Phantom Stranger. Thats a loss. Shazam held his own and even visibly hurt Spectre. thats a feat. thanos wouldn't do any better in fact he'd do so bad. Spectre might even override Death's decree and kill him. quit speculating. if thanos knew spectre was coming ud be damn sure hed have a plan. with prp spectre would get owned badly by thanos. how many beings outsmart spectre. laughing hostless spectre can be so stupid. couldnt the presence have chosen someone smarter and not someone so stupid and so easily duped. laughing

TricksterPriest
quit speculating. if thanos knew spectre was coming ud be damn sure hed have a plan. with prp spectre would get owned badly by thanos. how many beings outsmart spectre. laughing hostless spectre can be so stupid. couldnt the presence have chosen someone smarter and not someone so stupid and so easily duped. laughing
What the f**k? You can't prep for the Spectre, are you insane? jawdrop A hostless Spectre is still awesomely powerful, you'd need something on par with the IG (or maybe higher) to bring him down.

quanchi112
What the f**k? You can't prep for the Spectre, are you insane? jawdrop A hostless Spectre is still awesomely powerful, you'd need something on par with the IG (or maybe higher) to bring him down. etrigan tricked the shit outta him. asmodel was in there and he was someone presecne would not want hosting the spectre. can u say spectre ws duped. i can laughing laughing laughing he was duped badly there. poor easily fooled spectre.

Superherovandal
quit speculating. if thanos knew spectre was coming ud be damn sure hed have a plan. with prp spectre would get owned badly by thanos. how many beings outsmart spectre. laughing hostless spectre can be so stupid. couldnt the presence have chosen someone smarter and not someone so stupid and so easily duped. laughing I'm not really speculating as the whole Day of Vengeance arc shows Spectre beating people who would make Thanos their slaves. its you who's being the fanboy. What could Thanos possibly do to Spectre? Nothing thats what and his attempts to stop Spectre would end up being as ineffectual as everyone else's was in DOV. Phantom Stranger is stronger than Thanos and he was transformed so why couldn't Spectre do that to Thanos?

quanchi112
I'm not really speculating as the whole Day of Vengeance arc shows Spectre beating people who would make Thanos their slaves. its you who's being the fanboy. What could Thanos possibly do to Spectre? Nothing thats what and his attempts to stop Spectre would end up being as ineffectual as everyone else's was in DOV. Phantom Stranger is stronger than Thanos and he was transformed so why couldn't Spectre do that to Thanos? im saying with prep. thanos shouldnt be able to beat him without prep. with prep he would annihilate him.

Superherovandal
No he wouldn't Spectre would laugh at every PATHETIC attempt that Thanos tried. He'd be eliminated just like Shazam, or Atlantis, and Nabu, or Phantom Stranger, or Satannus or Mxy.

quanchi112
nope sorry. but spectre is rather easily fooled. trigan fooled him with asmodel with ease. he didnt see it coming. silly spctre. thanos would own him with prep.

draxx_tOfU

SS is insignificant as Thanos shrugs them off also. The synchronized blast to Odin is comparable to being bitten by a mosquito and being licked by a kitten at the same time. Although two things are happening, it's the mosquito that registers as the inconvenience while you wouldn't acknowledge the other one at all...

also, Thanos took Odin's first blast too, without blinking, and waded through gungnir's thick blast to grab the shaft...

As Odin regarded Thanos' might, Thanos insulted him and said he wasn't impressed by the Skyfather at all. After conquering planets, defying abstracts, and acheiving "godhood", why the hell should he?...

the fact that Thanos and the IW came to Asgard not looking for a fight, the fact that he didn't back down from a skyfather and took all of Odin's shots and was standing the end, even the fact that the fight took place in Asgard itself, Odin's precious realm, made Thanos look more impressive as opposed to the ruler of the realm failing to put down an outsider whose intentions were not to attack anyway...

on topic, the wizard Shazam wins, although i'm amazed at why people (not directed to you) consider Thanos a gnat to Odin, as if him defeating Odin is inconceivable...

barring the other regions (muspelheim, Nifleheim etc), with Thor imprisoned, and the Infinity Watch, SS, and Thanos do intend to attack Asgard, would the outcome be the same?

no

quanchi112
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
SS is insignificant as Thanos shrugs them off also. The synchronized blast to Odin is comparable to being bitten by a mosquito and being licked by a kitten at the same time. Although two things are happening, it's the mosquito that registers as the inconvenience while you wouldn't acknowledge the other one at all...

also, Thanos took Odin's first blast too, without blinking, and waded through gungnir's thick blast to grab the shaft...

As Odin regarded Thanos' might, Thanos insulted him and said he wasn't impressed by the Skyfather at all. After conquering planets, defying abstracts, and acheiving "godhood", why the hell should he?...

the fact that Thanos and the IW came to Asgard not looking for a fight, the fact that he didn't back down from a skyfather and took all of Odin's shots and was standing the end, even the fact that the fight took place in Asgard itself, Odin's precious realm, made Thanos look more impressive as opposed to the ruler of the realm failing to put down an outsider whose intentions were not to attack anyway...

on topic, the wizard Shazam wins, although i'm amazed at why people (not directed to you) consider Thanos a gnat to Odin, as if him defeating Odin is inconceivable...

barring the other regions (muspelheim, Nifleheim etc), with Thor imprisoned, and the Infinity Watch, SS, and Thanos do intend to attack Asgard, would the outcome be the same?

no do u believe the wizard shazam is less than odin or greater than. whats ur take on this.

D-Block
Shazam like Odin is on another level power wise than Thanos. Thanos could put up a fight without a chance of winning. When he fought Odin it was a good showing for Thanos but he didn't have a chance of winning ( I know he wasn't there to fight but Odin wasn't going all out either).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.