The Titleof Chapter Seven

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nick1989
Hello fellow Harry Potter fans. It seems that the seventh chapter title of Deathly Hallows has been revealed.. There is a link at the bottom. If you do not wish to know the name of the chapter i recommend that you do not look at the link. Thanks smile

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/4410/dumbledoreswillqu4.jpg

SeanTerry727
OOh i wonder what it is !!!>>>??? And it looks to me like Ginny and Harry are back together>>>>> simply amazing!! in my opinion

The Phantom
This makes me happy.

ndfreak
do you know what site it was revealed at?

SouthernGirl814
wooooww

The Phantom
So Dumbledore left a will...

siriuswriter
Must. Stay. Away. From. Spoiler.

MUST. STAY. AWAY. FROM. SPOILER.

*whew* That way a close one.

The Phantom
Originally posted by siriuswriter
Must. Stay. Away. From. Spoiler.

MUST. STAY. AWAY. FROM. SPOILER.

*whew* That way a close one. The spoiler is basically from that link. It's a good link. Opens many new questions and what is going to happen and answers only one.

ndfreak
some body put this one up too. It doesn't reveal deaths or anything but raises questions. like why this ass gets to read it before i do (if it's real of course).

http://img128.imageshack.us/my.php?image=deathlyhallowspage2si8.jpg

also this in from muggle net. supposedly the very beginning of the book. But i wouldn't take it seriously even if it is true because it was taken from the manuscript way back in Oct. of 2006. anyways here th link

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,,2126717,00.html

The Phantom
Originally posted by ndfreak
some body put this one up too. It doesn't reveal deaths or anything but raises questions. like why this ass gets to read it before i do (if it's real of course).

http://img128.imageshack.us/my.php?image=deathlyhallowspage2si8.jpg

also this in from muggle net. supposedly the very beginning of the book. But i wouldn't take it seriously even if it is true because it was taken from the manuscript way back in Oct. of 2006. anyways here th link

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,,2126717,00.html That one seems fishy.

ndfreak
which one? I think they both are fake. Just felt like getting other peoples opinions.

RoguePw25
this is VERY exciting! I'm like totally jumping up and down right now.

Originally posted by The Phantom
So Dumbledore left a will...

Phantom, I'm saying the same thing. I'm guessing that that is Harry and Ginny on the front cover? They look happy, so I'm guessing that this is a happy chapter . . .I hope. But I would LOVE to see what Dumbledore left in his will. I hope he left a lot to Harry and maybe even revealed some secrets that he 'died' with.

The Phantom
Originally posted by RoguePw25
this is VERY exciting! I'm like totally jumping up and down right now.

Phantom, I'm saying the same thing. I'm guessing that that is Harry and Ginny on the front cover? They look happy, so I'm guessing that this is a happy chapter . . .I hope. But I would LOVE to see what Dumbledore left in his will. I hope he left a lot to Harry and maybe even revealed some secrets that he 'died' with. Absolutely right there with you, Rogue on all of that. Maybe we will find out what happened to Fawkes in the will?

Korosan
Hmmm I think maybe the chapter pic and title MIGHT be real, as for the other two, its hard to tell. but if the
http://img128.imageshack.us/my.php?...owspage2si8.jpg
thats veeerrryyy interesting.

Nick1989
I'm very glad that everyone liked my post smile I also have a list (from a friend) that includes the first 10 chapters, but i dare not look. I have only managed to see the name of the seventh chapter not the rest, due to the fact i do not wish to be spoiled.

: When i saw the title i presumed that it was more Dumbledore's wish or desire. What i mean by that is advice etc I didn't think of it as an asset will which gives Harry ownership over Dumbledore's resources. Maybe if it is a tangible it could possibly mean that Harry is given the Sword of Gryffindor, Sorting Hat, and possibly Fawkes (I am currently not sure due to his unexpected disappearance). It would be mind boggling if it was revealed that Dumbledore was also an heir of Gryffindor.

But futhermore a will instructed to Harry would reveal that Dumbledore had meant to die and obviously orchestrated thw whole scene with Snape.

The possibilities are endless.

Nick1989
Also in response to Ndfreak's post on the supposdid extract from the first chapter of the book, i believe there is a possiblility that it is real. The Guardian very well respected broadsheet paper and i seriously doubt that it would publish something which is fake.

But i do have doubts. The opening lines seem rather simplistic and suspicious compared to the many openings in the previous books. I guess we`ll have to wait 5 days until this is fully confirmed.

Nightingale14
Originally posted by Nick1989
I'm very glad that everyone liked my post smile I also have a list (from a friend) that includes the first 10 chapters, but i dare not look. I have only managed to see the name of the seventh chapter not the rest, due to the fact i do not wish to be spoiled.

: When i saw the title i presumed that it was more Dumbledore's wish or desire. What i mean by that is advice etc I didn't think of it as an asset will which gives Harry ownership over Dumbledore's resources. Maybe if it is a tangible it could possibly mean that Harry is given the Sword of Gryffindor, Sorting Hat, and possibly Fawkes (I am currently not sure due to his unexpected disappearance). It would be mind boggling if it was revealed that Dumbledore was also an heir of Gryffindor.

But futhermore a will instructed to Harry would reveal that Dumbledore had meant to die and obviously orchestrated thw whole scene with Snape.

The possibilities are endless.
You are supposed to make a spoiler like this info...info<- Leave the ^

-----------------
How did you guys get them..I mean isn't the supposed to be really secured or something?

The Phantom
Wait, JKR didn't release it?

Nightingale14
*shrug* I dunno shrug

scurran
Originally posted by The Phantom
Wait, JKR didn't release it?

Its highly doubtfull. Its either some bent security guard being payed off to steal a bit. Or a total fake.

But

I cant really see someone going to all the trouble to fake this. Then again you do get soem sad weirdos around these days. confused

Nick1989
Yeah. Also on IMDB 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows' forums some people have supposedly posted most of the DH chapter names and have even posted some page pics, which i will not look at.

The Phantom
This proves it. The forums are no longer safe. I hereby announce I will not be on KMC until I finish Deathly Hallows... with a few checks here or there to make sure everything is ok. God speed everyone. May the book not be spoiled to you all.

ndfreak
i was checking IMDB and one guy there has a pic of a guy who made a page that is supposedly part of the deathly hallows. however it said chaper 3000 and was a complete fake... just made it to show how easy it was. Don't trust to many of these leaks, except the chapter one that one looks real. smile

Nightingale14
Hmm...This is so stupid..I didn't think anyone was allowed to know stuff from the book unless Jk actually revealed them..

The Phantom
Originally posted by Nightingale14
Hmm...This is so stupid..I didn't think anyone was allowed to know stuff from the book unless Jk actually revealed them.. Stuff may be very bad then.

Nick1989
Yeah i concur. I will not be using the forums until i have finished Deathly Hallows.

RoguePw25
Yep, don't go to the IMB forums at all. Nick was telling me about this, lol.

Anyhoo, I lllllllllllllllllluuv the chapter of this book. It looks interesting.

Nick1989
Yeah smile These forums are much better and safer. On these boards people put (no spoilers) or (spoilers), unlike IMDB.

Nickey
Originally posted by Nick1989
Hello fellow Harry Potter fans. It seems that the seventh chapter title of Deathly Hallows has been revealed.. There is a link at the bottom. If you do not wish to know the name of the chapter i recommend that you do not look at the link. Thanks smile

AWESOMENESS!clapping

Nickey
Sorry about that!
Made a mistake.
But you get the point.

~KoK!~
This book is simply going to be amazing. I'd assume that Harry and Ginny do something or other in this chapter.

Though, it's possible that Dumbledore's last will is for Harry not to give up on Love.

Nick1989
Yeah big grin

Unicor777
*Raises his left Eyebrow*
I'm rather skeptic a bit for all these stuff to be honest. Because I remember reading about a whole set of measures undertaken to prevent precisely this kind of things leaking out. The scanned image doesn't prove anything at all. But, again the bare though of Albus Percival leaving a will sounds extremely intriguing and goes in line with his character.

But, the distance is very much measurable, its only 3 days, and you can guess which chapter I will check first

Nick1989
Yeah true.

ndfreak
well i think that DD will leave harry his 12 handed watch, his pensieve and possibly some of those silver instraments on his desk ( i dont think JKR would of mentioned them so much for them not to be important now)
Also if fawkes didn't leave when DD died then i think harry will get him.

Nick1989
Looks like i was right. This was the chapter.

Nick1989
smile

Unicor777
But how did those infomation leak, after all the security arrangements. Amazing. and as I said it was the first chapter I opened and it was right. I couldn't beleive it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.