Shapeshifting Father Bush?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
http://www.davidicke.com/images/stories/June%202007/bushshapeshift.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwKcjRD1DNE

pause it at 4 seconds in particular. and especially 35 seconds. his eyes kind of roll and there is this clicking sound. it is well freaky

http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/3910/gbseniorshift1ne0.jpg

Deano
http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/5873/gbseniorshift3eh0.jpg

Grand_Moff_Gav
scary...

Badabing
Is this reptile thing from the movie "V"?

Czarina_Czarina
what difference does it make? if he has powers, then why wouldn't he show them as defense, and if he shows himself as a lizard, that would mean stay away, nothing more or less.

Deano
also check between 2.15 and 2.35.

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/5152/splitsecondshiftzo6.jpg

Deano
Originally posted by Badabing
Is this reptile thing from the movie "V"?

the theme is used in the movie yes.

Grand_Moff_Gav
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrfh1Jp--Tw

Its all in the tounges!!!!!!! Sadly we cant see KDs tounge as he types up responces to Deano.

Deano
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCvkz3LXwzY

check that info

KharmaDog
Holy crap...couldn't be bad lighting and sh*tty quality video could it? No he must be an alien. That is by far the more plausible theory.

This is where Deano tries to save some face by saying,"I don't believe in reptile aliens, I'm just putting it out there". Let's face it Deano, you believe in reptile aliens and you are trying to convince others (and yourself) that it is plausible without trying to sound like a complete nut.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Holy crap...couldn't be bad lighting and sh*tty quality video could it? No he must be an alien. That is by far the more plausible theory.

This is where Deano tries to save some face by saying,"I don't believe in reptile aliens, I'm just putting it out there". Let's face it Deano, you believe in reptile aliens and you are trying to convince others (and yourself) that it is plausible without trying to sound like a complete nut.

How many times did your eyes change and you forked tongue come out there I wonder...:O

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrfh1Jp--Tw

Its all in the tounges!!!!!!! Sadly we cant see KDs tounge as he types up responces to Deano.

I just caught this after I posted. laughing out loud

as fir my tongue. stick out tongue

I guess that means I am a lizard!

Deano

bad lighting...sure.

video editing is a more plausible explanation. look at the video very closely in full screen at the 2.15 - 2.38. it clearly is not lighting as the change in pupils is too sudden.

but of all the mysterys of the universe, we dont know what we are doing here, we dont know who we are, we dont know what the point is in all if it, . yet kharmadog brazenly stroms into the thread and thinks he has the rights to call people nuts as if he holds all the answers.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Deano
but of all the mysterys of the universe, we dont know what we are doing here, we dont know who we are, we dont know what the point is in all if it, . yet kharmadog brazenly stroms into the thread and thinks he has the rights to call people nuts as if he holds all the answers.

In fact I do have the right to call people nuts. But only if they are nuts. And I do not hold all the answers, but i don't make crap up, or listen to those who do, to find meaning or purpose in the world.

As quickly as you believe anything that Icke as to say, you just as quickly dismiss anything anyone sayd against him, piously in fact.

The wonder of the universe is all present, but not not a fiarytale. And its purpose (if you can even call it that) is to only exist. One must find purpose in their life, and it seeems that those who are uncomfortable with the nich they have carved out for themselves are to quick to blame others whether they be politicians, older brothers, sh*tty employers or in your case, the illuminati and alien reptiles.

Deano
but im not nuts. in fact i think your thinking is insane. but it is not your fault

''Insanity is a perfectly natural adjustment to a totally UNNATURAL and negative environment''

its difficult to tell people that there thinking is deranged, they think they are perfectly normal. they have adjusted to reality as they see it, aso they are not fully to blame, but even in the worst chronic syndrome, you will find that you are wasting your time. you could roll out you soul like a red carpet, and they'll walk right on it, because they are thinking YOU'RE the dumbass, and that you've got it wrong.

''the sick individual finds himself at home with other sick individuals, an whole culture is geared to this kind of pathology. the result is that the average individual does not experience the seperateness and isolation that a fully schizophrenix feels . He feels at ease among those who suffer from the same deformation; in fact, it is the fully sane person who feels isolated in the insane society. and he may suffer so much at the incapacity to communiacte, that it is he who becomes insane.

Grand_Moff_Gav
but im not nuts. in fact i think your thinking is insane. but it is not your fault

The Demon Headmaster said that.

KharmaDog
Your argument might be worth listening to if you used your own words instead of quoting others.

You continually rag on me and others for being sheep and being conditioned to an environment, yet you are the one who can't make a point for himself. You rely on the thoughts and words of others not only to guide your belief system, but to express your very thoughts!

Czarina_Czarina
what difference does it make if he does have this "alein" dna? really. what difference does it make and if they have power over the matrix system of image, then the snake or dragon or lizard is just a defense mechanism.

teh_perfection
If Deano beleifs this crap he really is an idiot.

Bicnarok
I must admit it looks rather odd, ok the light is shining into his face in a strong way which may have caused his excessive blinking. The pupils can take on a different shape when under these conditions, but to actually change is the odd thing.

Deano
2.24. its clearly not the light. the change is too sudden he is blinking way too much, and he looks very uncomfortable.

0.35 freaks me out the most.

its either real or photo edited. you decide wink

KharmaDog
So you believe that this is definitive proof that Bush is a reptilian alien?

Deano
i have no belief. it could be anything. but its not lighting

Deano
also theres the story of cathy o brian. a mind controlled slave. she wrote a book called transformation of america

'' TRANCE Formation of America is the documented autobiography of a victim of government mind control. Cathy O'Brien is the only vocal and recovered survivor of the Central Intelligence Agency's MK-Ultra Project Monarch mind control operation. Chiseled deep into the white stone of the CIA's Langley, Virginia headquarters is a partial verse lifted from the Holy Bible and writings of Saint John..."and the truth shall make you free." This statement, like the agency, is total reality. The building that it is engraved upon houses the world's most successful manufacturer of lies to facilitate psychological warfare.

Through the courageous efforts of Mark Phillips (internationally recognized expert in mind control and deprogramming), Cathy was rescued from certain death and then began the long reconstructive journey back to "wholeness".

Cathy's words strike deep in the heart of the beast and reveal the cruel, murderous world of mind control in all of its ugly facets, exposing many famous people, particularly in the high-flying worlds of politics and music. Cathy's recall is so well articulated that even the most skeptical minds will be forced to recognize that MK-Ultra Monarch Mind Control is not a theory, but an ugly reality. ''

she also mentioned that george bush told her that he was an alien

''George Bush was sitting in front of her in his office in Washington DC when, he opened a book at a page depicting lizard-like aliens from a far off, deep space place. Bush then claimed to be an 'alien' himself and appeared, before her eyes, to transform 'like a chameleon' into a reptile. Cathy believed that some kind of hologram had been activated to achieve this and from her understanding at the time I can see why she rationalized her experience in this way. Anyone would, because the truth is too fantastic to comprehend until you see the build up of evidence. There's no doubt that alien based mind programmes are part of these mind control projects and that the whole UFO/extraterrestrial scene is being massively manipulated, not least through Hollywood films designed to mold public thinking. Cathy says in her book that George Lucas, the producer of Star Wars, is an operative with NASA and the National Security Agency, the 'parent' body of the CIA. But given the evidence presented by so many other people, I don't believe that what Bush said and Cathy saw was just a mind control programme. I think he was revealing the Biggest Secret, that a reptilian race from another dimension has been controlling the planet for thousands of years. I know other people who have seen Bush shape-shift into a reptilian.''

Several ancient peoples all over the world have described reptilian beings, and some have described reptilian humanoids. Common in numerous mythologies are tales of reptilian creatures (usually not humanoid) who are hostile to human beings. Also rather common are the myths of "Serpents of Wisdom" who enlightened humanity before the dawn of civilization; but it has been noted by mythologists that here "serpent" may only have been used to symbolize strangeness.

KharmaDog
i have no belief. it could be anything. but its not lighting

I'm not suprised by the cop-out answer. But do you think that it is more likely that Bush is a reptile, or that poor, lighting, poor video or some other technical problem is to blame?

also theres the story of cathy o brian. a mind controlled slave. she wrote a book called transformation of america

And she has no evidence or proof of anything but her word. Nothing. Zero. Do you hold everyone's unsubstantiated claims or opinons in such high regard? What qualifiers do you place as to discern what may be reputable or dependable data?

Deano
she has no reason to lie. mind controlled slaves are real. its up to you if you want to dismiss it all or not. i take in all the information and i decide what i think is right . i put together the pieces. i suppose you do the same. we're not always right but its what we believe to be right. you can get hol dof the cathy o brian book if you like. or you can dismiss it already as nonsense. its your choice

the government have no proof that bin laden was behind the attacks of 9/11. but still people believed. so you can prattle that all day. everyone is guilty, including you.

and havent i already said that it wasnt the lighting. it clearly isnt. and i cant see how any other equipment can be too blame. look at 2.24 again

KharmaDog
she has no reason to lie.

Writing a book, money attention. Those are all concrete motives that have inspired people to lie or make sh*t up for more years than either of us can count.

and havent i already said that it wasnt the lighting. it clearly isnt. and i cant see how any other equipment can be too blame. look at 2.24 again

So you think that Bush is a Lizard? IS that what you are saying but afraid to commit to?

Deano
im saying it is either photo edited(possible), bush has some wierd eye disease(unlikely), or that he is indeed from another planet. those are the possibilitys.

Deano
lol look at 1.49. can someone tell me what that is in his mouth?

Magee
You will notice the light shines off his tongue every time he opens his mouth giving the exact same effect, its just isolated to that certain part at 1.49, I think its the light reflecting off his saliva. However im guessing your conditioned mind will see it as a reptilian tooth showing through.

Deano
light reflecting off saliva...good one... but still, the tooth was just a fun observation

but can you seriously look at the video between 2-13 and 2.26 and say you dont feel anything strange? or 0.35 seconds, you telling me thats not freaky? just look at the eyes lol. and it isnt photoshopped because you can view the original footage at cnn.com. and 2.24 rules out lighting completly.

KharmaDog
Deano seems so afraid to admit that he believes in reptilian shapeshifting aliens, but his multiple posts on the subject trying to convice others speaks volumes.

Deano
you are focusing your energys on the wrong thing kharma, on me instead of the video. i know why you are doing this but still. dont be afraid of what you see.

Sandai Kitetsu
Instead of Extra terrestrials lizards from space it's more likely to be genetically engineered human/lizard hybrids.

But, this video doesn't prove much.

KharmaDog
you are focusing your energys on the wrong thing kharma, on me instead of the video. i know why you are doing this but still. dont be afraid of what you see.

I am not afraid of what I see, I am more perplexed in the fact that people see more than is there.

Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
Instead of Extra terrestrials lizards from space it's more likely to be genetically engineered human/lizard hybrids.

It is actually, more likely to be neither.

But, this video doesn't prove much.

With that I agree.

Deano
it might prove more than you'll ever know

Sandai Kitetsu

It is actually, more likely to be neither.

What I meant was if there were actually lizard men. They would most likely be genetically engineered versus comig from outer space since it's possible to create hybrid species.

Sandai Kitetsu
http://youtube.com/watch?v=mZGh5cCiEF8

KharmaDog
it might prove more than you'll ever know

Awe yes, the vague comment ruse. Used when you are afraid to admit that you do in fact believe in the lizard theory and hope a usless ambiguous answer pacifies or confuses the reader.

What I meant was if there were actually lizard men. They would most likely be genetically engineered versus comig from outer space since it's possible to create hybrid species.

Is is possible to creat hybrids from realated species, cichlids can mate interspecies as can horses and donkeys. But try to cross a human with a lizard or a whale with a monkey and you won't get much success.

Another poor quality video that just feeds into the delusions of the paranoid.

Too many people see what they want to see, especially in this forum.

Sandai Kitetsu

Is is possible to creat hybrids from realated species, cichlids can mate interspecies as can horses and donkeys. But try to cross a human with a lizard or a whale with a monkey and you won't get much success.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/889951.stm
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=%2Fnews%2F2002%2F01%2F18%2Fwspid18.xml

Another poor quality video that just feeds into the delusions of the paranoid.

Too many people see what they want to see, especially in this forum.

Well, of course your going to simply dismiss the video and use Ad Hominem fallacy/Tactics. Just like you always use Genetic fallacies on Deano's argument. smile

Deano

pretty freaky actually. i just find it funny that kharma speaks as if he has some grasp on the nature of reality,

Sandai Kitetsu
I'm starting to see why you consider this possible and I apologisize for critiquing you when you brought this up in the first place.

KharmaDog
Well, of course your going to simply dismiss the video and use Ad Hominem fallacy/Tactics. Just like you always use Genetic fallacies on Deano's argument. smile

A HERD of goats containing spider genes and a genetic hybridization between goats and spiders are completely different. I would have thought that such a lame tactic as that would be below you ashtar.

You can splice genes into various creatures, that is not hybridization. Spider gens have also been injectected into tomatoes, as to why I still don't know. Your argument is similar to saying that if a kangaroo can propel itself 40 feet through the air it is not akin to a short span of flight, but that it IS ACTUALLY flight. Therefore, flying kangaroos exist.

KharmaDog
pretty freaky actually.

Only because your preconcieved notions make you see it that way.

i just find it funny that kharma speaks as if he has some grasp on the nature of reality,

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Deano
i dont dismiss everything

eerie video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRTkLL7CHro&NR=1

KharmaDog
i dont dismiss everything

What is the point of that statement?

I don't dismiss everything either. It is impossible to dismiss everything. If you mean that I am guilty of dismissing many of your proposterus beliefs, then that I am guilty of, but that just attests to rational thought and common sense.

Deano

Deano
back to the cathy o brian story

The president of Mexico in the 1980s, Miguel DeLa Madrid also used Cathy in her mind controlled state. She said he told her the legend of the Iguana and explained that lizard-like extraterrestrials had descended upon the Mayans in Mexico. The Mayan pyramids, their advanced astronomical technology and the sacrifice of virgins, was inspired by lizard-like aliens, he told her. He added that these reptilians interbred with the Mayans to produce a form of life they could inhabit. De La Madrid told Cathy that these reptile-human bloodlines could, fluctuate between a human and iguana appearance through chameleon-like abilities - "a perfect vehicle for transforming into world leaders", he said. De la Madrid claimed to have Mayan-lizard ancestry in his blood which allowed him to transform back to an iguana at will. He then changed before her eyes, as Bush had, and appeared to have a lizard-like tongue and eyes." Cathy understandably believed this to be another holographic projection, but was it really? Or was De La Madrid saying something very close to the truth? This theme of being like a chameleon is merely another term for 'shape-shifting', a theme you find throughout the ancient world and among open minded people, in the modern one too. Shapeshifting is the ability to use your mind to project another physical image for people to see. Everything is energy vibrating, at different speeds, so if you use your mind to re-vibrate that energy to a different resonance, you can appear in any form you choose. Many witnesses have described how the so-called 'Men in Black' materialize and dematerialize when they threaten people who are communicating information about extraterrestrials and UFOs. They can do this because they are interdimensional beings who can appear in any form. This is the main reason for the obsession with interbreeding among the Elite bloodline families. They are seeking to maintain a genetic structure which allows them to move between dimensions and shape-shift between a human and reptilian appearance. Once the genetic structure falls too far from it's reptilian origin, they can't shapeshift in this way.

Sandai Kitetsu
A HERD of goats containing spider genes and a genetic hybridization between goats and spiders are completely different. I would have thought that such a lame tactic as that would be below you ashtar.

You can splice genes into various creatures, that is not hybridization. Spider gens have also been injectected into tomatoes, as to why I still don't know. Your argument is similar to saying that if a kangaroo can propel itself 40 feet through the air it is not akin to a short span of flight, but that it IS ACTUALLY flight. Therefore, flying kangaroos exist.

It wasn't a tactic, I thought that having characteristics of another species makes you in part of hybrid. If I'am wrong, then I concede the point. smile

KharmaDog
It wasn't a tactic, I thought that having characteristics of another species makes you in part of hybrid. If I'am wrong, then I concede the point. smile

My apologies regarding the misunderstanding.

KharmaDog
you do dismiss everything that appears different to our conditoned reality. all you said is that it was bad equipment. or it was the lighting. rubbish.

Actually I said,"Holy crap...couldn't be bad lighting and sh*tty quality video could it? No he must be an alien. That is by far the more plausible theory." I didn't say what it was, I said what it was more likely to be than the option you presented. You read what you want to read, tha's what makes your so-called research fairly ignorable. (yes, I just invented the word ignorable)

Now, you can see that the Zulu people in South Africa were aware of the fact that you can travel through space-not through the sky like a bird-but you can travel through space

As entertaining as some of your posts can be, here, once again, is a prime example of why just about anything you post should be ignored in regards to it being factual, research, or possessing any intellectual value whatsoever.

The Zulu's were not aware of the fact that you could travel through space. They believed in stories that people came from the sky, but space travel was not a fact to them. Jesus Christ Deano, you have referenced the beliefs of egyptions and other ancient and tribal cultures and everytime you fall flat on your face. There are tribal groups who believe that if young men gove older men fellatio and ingest their semen that they will become strong and potent men themselves. Does that make it true.

Have you ever discussed native beliefs with natives themselves? Had them explained to as to why they believed such things? Or do you instead take everything at face value or distort whatever information you can to support your flawed belief system.

It does grow tiring, it really does.

Deano
an dive already explained its not bad lighting at all. so what else you got?

and regards to the zulu comment... well the guy who said it is a zula shamen. creda mutwa. you arguing against him? he should know his tribes beliefs.

KharmaDog
an dive already explained its not bad lighting at all. so what else you got?

Excellent try in trying to just sneak past the facts that you misquoted me and that you believe that Bush is an alien/reptile but won'e admit it openly for fear of sounding crazy.

and regards to the zulu comment... well the guy who said it is a zula shamen. creda mutwa. you arguing against him? he should know his tribes beliefs.

My comment still stands, just because that's what they believe, does not make what they believe a fact. It's a fact that they believe it, but the belief is not fact.

Once again, nice try to end around the point I made, it failed, but it was a nice attempt.

Bicnarok

Deano
not in kharmas head.

Excellent try in trying to just sneak past the facts that you misquoted me and that you believe that Bush is an alien/reptile but won'e admit it openly for fear of sounding crazy.

i said your theorys are wrong.

after all the things i have posted over the years, you think i would be scared to admit in this et race?

here it is now, and remember it. yes i believe in aliens. yes i think many et races did come here in the past. i believe you will find the answers in the ancinet texts and biblical books.

what did they do?.. i dont know...genetic tampering? maybe, maybe not. are they still here? yes i believe so? are they controlling the world with help from certain humans on earth? possibly. can they shapeshift into human form? i dont know, who knows what technology, or what knowledge of physics these beings would possess.

i shudder to think what WE could do in a thousand years time. nothing is impossible. only at this time could such feats seem impossible in this time period.

i wasnt attempting anything. i would think he knows his tribes beliefs more than you. he never claimed it as fact. he just says it was there belief at the time. what are you not getting

Evil Dead

Deano
when 32 presidents are related to each other though, you start to think. bush was also related to john kerry and is also related to the windsors.

cos its the bloodline baby. you aint got the right blood, you wont get in the club. accept it and move on. the wwe analogy fails there slightly

Evil Dead
when 32 presidents are related to each other though, you start to think. bush was also related to john kerry and is also related to the windsors.

cos its the bloodline baby. you aint got the right blood, you wont get in the club. accept it and move on. the wwe analogy fails there slightly

you make a statement......now back it up. Please post the relation/family tree of these men.............

Deano

KharmaDog
So you back your claims up by offering no facts other than a name that has no identity who supposedly wrote a manuscript that has not been published and is in the sole posetion of a person making ridiculous claims that he can't back up.

And you believe this.

Holy sh*t blink

Evil Dead
again.........a claim yet nothing to back it up. Here's what you do Deano.......you start with any president you wish....make a table with parents, grandparents, greatgrandparents, etc..........repeat with all these people you claim are related. If the names of their ancestors intersect, you are correct. If they do not, you're just some random conspiracy guy full of shit that believes something some other random internet guy who is equally full of shit published on the internet.

it's not a difficult task here guy. If I make a claim someone is related to someone else, I can atleast draw a family tree for each individual and circle the intersecting ancestor.

Deano
kharmadog nice try...i produced the New England Historic Genealogical Society as my backup.

so what are you saying evil dead, are you calling the 'New England Historic Genealogical Society ' liers?

can you prove to me aliens exist? if not then you just some other random alien nut who sits there with tin foil around his head waiting for the motherhsip to arrive.

see we can all do it cant we

Evil Dead
kharmadog nice try...i produced the New England Historic Genealogical Society as my backup.

so what are you saying evil dead, are you calling the 'New England Historic Genealogical Society ' liers?

can you prove to me aliens exist? if not then you just some other random alien nut who sits there with tin foil around his head waiting for the motherhsip to arrive.

see we can all do it cant we

1. Any person who states a claim, especially an incredible claim such as this yet refuses to publish their research, the smoking gun to their claim.....yes liars all. It doesn't matter what these hobbyists choose to call themselves. Any serious research done in any area resulting in evidence of a proven hypothesis is not only shared and published but done so gleefully. Any person who claims to have done research on a subject, makes a claim that this research resulted in a fact....then refuses to share this research saying, "just trust me" is a liar.

2. your last line is irrelevant. Mathmatically, yes I can prove to you aliens exist. Beyond that, no......and have never claimed I could. Can a person prove aliens have ever been to this planet, solar system or galaxy? no. Ofcourse, I have never claimed such. I have made comments.......representing my beliefs and labeled as such, never have I made such claims and presented them as facts. See....not only was this line of your post irrelevant to the subject it was counter-productive to your mission. You are making outrageous claims and present them as fact.....then branch off to another subject in which your opposition has never done. I don't need help in the credibility department.....

JesusTheChrist
Deano, I was tolerating your retarded efforts and your stupid theories. They retarded but I was tolerating it. But this? BUT THIS? This only shows people like Deano shouldn't have:

A life
An internet connection

Deano
Originally posted by Evil Dead
1. Any person who states a claim, especially an incredible claim such as this yet refuses to publish their research, the smoking gun to their claim.....yes liars all. It doesn't matter what these hobbyists choose to call themselves. Any serious research done in any area resulting in evidence of a proven hypothesis is not only shared and published but done so gleefully. Any person who claims to have done research on a subject, makes a claim that this research resulted in a fact....then refuses to share this research saying, "just trust me" is a liar.

they have no agenda though do they? they dont go around saying that the illuminati run the world, or that the world leaders are aliens. they are simply saying that the many people in power are related.

http://www.newenglandancestors.org/

here is there website.

just admit you are being like this because you dont want to believe. you are afraid of the answer. i guarentee the information is accurate. you just are not willing to look. its actuallly quite laughable how desperate you have become.

here is the chart
http://www.hiddenmysteries.org/author/icke/1999/bush.html

well most people have said that aliens in the true sense of the word, dont exist, because if we all stemmed from the big bang, then all life would be the same and the solar systems would of formed at the same time. also that if there was other galaxys ,planets, then they would be exactly the same as the earth, and the life on the planet would be exactly the same. meaning that there is probably billions of earths out there are humans occupying them all, with different stages of evolution. on some planets we might not even exist. dinosaurs might still roam on some. its because we all come from the same blue print. Astronomers say there could be billions of Earths in our galaxy, the Milky Way.

im not saying i believe that theory, but it is certainly interesting. but if you are only willing to believe something when its hits you square in the face, then i feel bad for you.

do you believe aliens have came here/are here?

Evil Dead
one does not need an agenda to make untrue claims.....furthermore, their desire for the claim to be true is all one needs. I checked that link Deano. I , however, did not even find the claim that you said they made, much less any support, evidence, research to back it up.

whatever you were trying to link to in your second link only shows up as:

not that it would have mattered. I doubt it could have been serious research by legitimate experts with "icke/bush" in the URL.

wtf? who said that? That's just ridiculous? what does the beginning of the universe have to do with conditions of different planets on which life evolves? who are these most people you speak of? Life differs from the Gobi desert to a tropical rain forest on our own planet. There is no uniformity at all. The largest determining factor for the type of life that exists is environment, temperature being the largest factor in the environment. All life on earth is directly dependant on it's exact distance from the sun, it's exact orbit and exact rotation. From there the types of life present depend on their specific location on the planet due to varying temperatures in the base range of Earth's temperature.

yes, I do believe alien life has visited this planet before. With even the most modest of numbers entered into Drake's equation, the resulting answer is that 50,000 advanced civilizations exist in our Milky Way galaxy alone. To be advanced, on must be intelligent. To be intelligent, one must have curiosity....the desire to to learn. We humans explore and research every differing ecosystem on our planet........why wouldn't another race with the ability to study our ecosystem of Earth as a whole do so? I think they stop by every now and again, take some data and are on their way. Pretty much the way we humans do when we go to the rainforest or African planes for a month to study the life there. Stop in, watch for a bit, record data, go home.

Deano
im pretty sure the chart is accurate. someone would of come along and debunked it by now

and why then do you make fun of the reptillian theory? couldnt this race that you think came here before have been reptillian in appearence?

Evil Dead
1. what chart? You have posted nothing concerning a chart......except a dead link that doesn't exist anymore.

2. I laugh at the Lizard people thing because of the following:

- It's a total rip off of one of the most famous sci-fi series of all time....V. It's not like someone actually came up with an original idea, they just watched "V" and said, "hey...wouldn't it be cool if these alien lizards disguised as humans were really out there?" It merits the same response as if someone states that Vulcans or Klingons are real.

- There is no evidence, even anectdotal to support the idea lizard people exist. The verification of something's existence is a pre-requisite to involving that something in a huge world wide conspiracy. Baby steps Deano.........first prove something is real, THEN go on about how it is or isn't involved in a conspiracy encompassing everybody on the planet except you and 3 other members of this forum.

- Your source is not an expert in anything whatsoever. There are some credible people in the alien/UFO field like Stanton Friedman.....a nuclear physicist for over 30 years who has worked on government projects aswell as for the huge corporations contracted by the US government. Your source is some guy who was a mediocre soccer player (football to you) 20 years ago. How tending a goal makes one qualified in anything other than soccer is beyond me. David Beckham is a far superior soccer player than Icke..........but I'm not going to take his word as expertise on anything other than how to kick a ball. Other notable people I will not be looking to for expertise in a field that involves anything of research or scientific study.......Michael Jordan, Dan Marino, Larry Bird, Magic Johnson, Charles Barkley, Brett Farve, Jose Canseco, Roger Clemens and Kareem Abdul Jabbar.

- none of this is new information to you. You are not stupid. Despite your knowledge of all of this you still report such claims as fact instead of acknowledging that it is a very off kilter belief held by you and a few other people share ideas on the internet.

I swear I think you're just a normal person in every day life. I bet you never discuss this subject in your personal relationships, your occupation, with your family, etc. I envision this just being a sort of fantasy, escape from reality idea you embrace while on the internet. Once you close your browser window you're off to a normal life. I don't see Deano getting up from his computer screen then sitting around the dinner table with his wife and kids discussing how the lizard people are enslaving human kind to do something that you're not quite sure of yet. I don't see you going to work and talking to your friends about how George Bush is a giant alien lizard. It's okay....it's your online thing. Some people have World of Warcraft, you have this escapism. Don't get offended because some people laugh at it.......I named several very good reasons while I myself do so above. Escapism is great.....but should be kept to the community. If there were people here posting about World of Warcraft shit I would laugh at them too. Only the other people who share your escapist beliefs, internet activity will appreciate all of what you say.

Deano
1. what chart? You have posted nothing concerning a chart......except a dead link that doesn't exist anymore.

link worked for me. i'll attempt anothe rlink

wrong. the ancients believed in such creatures who came from the sky and look reptillian in appearence, and that could shapeshift. so really i think some writer heard the ancient storys and made the series 'v'/ thats it. so you are wrong.

and there is no hard evidence(or is there) to suggest aliens have been here either. yet you believe it. which is fine.

icke has done tons of research on the subject and has told us his conclusions. he is not telling you to believe what he says.

and what makes the names you mention credible? phil scneider and james casbolt worked for the government and they talk about the aliens and how some are reptillian in appearence. admit that you only believe in what suits your current beliefs.

i dont report claims as fact. i never have done. i merely present difference accounts and opinions. make of them what you will.

define normal? normal is going to school and getting a job when you leave. normal is wearing the right uniform(clothes). if you dont do these things then you are considered stupid/unpopular. you can only be yourself. normal is a bullshit word.

i dont go and sit around the table discussing reptillians. nor do i mention it to my friends. the reason being is because it would be ludicrous to talk to a bunch of brainwashed people who are only interested in whats on tv tonight.

truth is, the alien agenda is not a big deal to me. its a fascinating subject but i dont know much about it.

i have mentioned the nwo agenda countless of times and have shown people evidence and such. i firmly believe that there is such an agenda, and i will openly discuss with people i know, because it is real and happening now.

so no its not just an online thing.

Jack Harkness
You know what annoys me about nut jobs like Deano, is that they think everyone that doesn't believe in they're crazy shit they're afraid. Ever thought were all just not freaks. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Jack Harkness
If Deano beleifs this crap he really is an idiot.

yeah but that also applies to the people who believe that crap that bombs werent set off in the world trade center towers and that it wasnt an inside job by the government. stick out tongue

Mr Parker
You know what annoys me about nut jobs like Deano, is that they think everyone that doesn't believe in they're crazy shit they're afraid. Ever thought were all just not freaks. roll eyes (sarcastic)

well if Deano really believes in Lizard people and tells you your afraid for not believeing in that thats a good point cause there no evidence of that.However the people who ignore facts that bombs were set off in the world trade center towers and that it was obviously an inside job by the government ARE people who are obviosulty afraid of the truth which is really pathetic.

Deano

wow i should look up to you as my role model. you obviously have all the answer oh wise one.

just get out of the thread. you dont know me at all. wink

Deano
Originally posted by Mr Parker
yeah but that also applies to the people who believe that crap that bombs werent set off in the world trade center towers and that it wasnt an inside job by the government. stick out tongue

if you believe in something but get ridiucled for that belief, yet at the same time ridicule others for other beliefs, then you are just as bad as the rest of them.

Mr Parker
if you believe in something but get ridiucled for that belief, yet at the same time ridicule others for other beliefs, then you are just as bad as the rest of them.

okay good point.sorry about that.I dont share your beliefs in Lizard people but you DO have that right to express your belief, so again sorry about that.I would stick with things like 9-11 though if i were you though because its MUCH MUCH by far easier to prove something like that to be true than it is in Lizard people.The evidence is overwhelming for something like that to prove your right where with lizard people it isnt.

I myself even if i did belief in it,would keep it to myself because its pretty much impossible to prove to be true and I dont think I have seen anybody come on here who shares your conviction on that where thats not the case with 9-11 and I can always shoot down their pitiful arguments that support the offical version.with Lizard people,thats extremely difficult to do because the evidence is flimsy,thats why I personally would leave it alone even if I strongly belived it to be true because I would know I wouldnt have anything to back it up on and nobody would share my beliefs.where with 9-11,I know theres lots of people out there that have logic and common sense about it so its pretty easy to take people to school on that and prove them wrong even though they always will deny it.until you can prove it though,I really wouldnt mess with it and concentrate on the important stuff that IS proveable such as 9-11 and winters NWO.thats just me though.to each his own. wink

Deano
lizard people sound ssilyl though doesnt it. they would be classed as extraterrestrial

Mr Parker
well either way, even though i do believe that there are aliens out there from other planets that visit us in UFO'S to study us,I dont believe that theres shapeshifting aliens among us disguised as people.havent seen any proof of that.

Evil Dead
Originally posted by Mr Parker
well either way, even though i do believe that there are aliens out there from other planets that visit us in UFO'S to study us,I dont believe that theres shapeshifting aliens among us disguised as people.havent seen any proof of that.

holy shit........

that gets a thumbs up from me.

my problem with the whole lizard people kick Deano is on isn't just his belief in their existence........fine, believe whatever. the problem is that he goes beyond a belief in existence and incorporates these supposed lizard people into a world wide conspiracy that involves millions upon millions of people. It's like he's going straight from step 1 to step 25. First, worry about proving something exists........THEN go about global conspiracies and whatnot. I'll use the analogy of an automobile. You must first prove an engine exists before you can go about speculating what it does or how it relates/affects the other components or the car itself.

Mr Parker
holy shit........

that gets a thumbs up from me.

my problem with the whole lizard people kick Deano is on isn't just his belief in their existence........fine, believe whatever. the problem is that he goes beyond a belief in existence and incorporates these supposed lizard people into a world wide conspiracy that involves millions upon millions of people. It's like he's going straight from step 1 to step 25. First, worry about proving something exists........THEN go about global conspiracies and whatnot. I'll use the analogy of an automobile. You must first prove an engine exists before you can go about speculating what it does or how it relates/affects the other components or the car itself.

thats why I told you over on winters thread that when I say people like you and your buddie kharma dog and people like mcgee need to stop allowing the mainstream media to brainwash you with their propaganda and lies about crap that there werent bombs that went off in the towers and that the CIA wasnt behind kennedys assassination,that you need to start reading alternative news that reports REAL news like the stuff I mentioned such as media bypass,american free press,and prison planet.com sources that investigate REAL news like those items I mentioned,you replied with something like-yeah those people really investigate and report real news such as lizard people being among us-you missed it back there but I replied back to you and said-First of all,dont lump me in there with Deano of people who believe in Lizard People.

Those news sources I listed to you that I read dont report nonsense like that.if they ever did,I would cancel my subsciption to those magazines. Is what I said back to you there not too long ago,so again,just because I tell you that people like you and your man backfire that you mentioned,boy you two guys are VERY very much indeed afraid of the truth about conspirays like 9-11 and the kennedy assassaination-"him probably even more so than you because unlike you,i doubt he believes in life forces out in outer space either." but just because I say people like you guys are afraid of the truth about those conspiracys-which is so obvious to people like me and Deano who have done extensive research on those two topics and can back up our claims on that,just because I say your afraid of the truth about those two topics,doesnt mean I have the same agreements as deano on shape shifting aliens here on earth disguised as people.so please dont lump me in there with Deano of someone who believes in that.I obvious dont.

lord xyz
I return to see....bad camera quality. Bravo.

Nothing personal, but if david Icke agrees with it, it's bound to be stupid and not thought through. Also, how can these guys be so smart to control our planet, but so stupid to shapeshift on national television. Unless it's their plan to let us know. lookaround

But seriously, it said it was on CNN, now I think it's very hypocritical ridiculous, and embarrasing for people are highly against CNN (which they claim is tampered by the aliens to "hide the truth"wink to use it as their primary source.

Then again, I am glad that to find one of the responces: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tq1SgXIKI3U&watch_response I don't think anyone smarter than a moron would take this seriously.

Deano
well why dont you prove that bad camera quality can make someones eyes change. if you can of course.

he bad quality excuse doesnt work. sorry

lord xyz
Deano, why don't you have any rationality?

Nah, you won't answer that, here's a video for you instead: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4578459371649519263

Spiderman_RJ
sorry but i cant see the diference with that shitty pixeleted version,nor with the low resolutons video on youtube,it could very well just be the transcoding that made it.
if you have a high version then share.

Deano
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=HqZWztBtw5o

10,000 dollars to the first person who proves that this video is faked

KharmaDog
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=HqZWztBtw5o

10,000 dollars to the first person who proves that this video is faked

Yes, if an anonymous person from youtube offers a reward, then it must be true! How could I have ever have doubted you. You have proved it as an irreconcilable fact!

(PLEASE READ THAT WITH A HEAVY DOSE OF SARCASM)

Deano
cheers. i was just upadting the thread though.

the video was like that from cnn anyway., unless you are saying the people who work at cnn doctored the video

lord xyz
http://antiquescientifica.com/archive41.htm

Anyone heard of Rieger's Anomaly/Syndrome?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.