The Boss vs. MGS2 Raiden

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
Would the Legendary Soldier triumph over a very skilled Rookie?

Remember Raiden has beaten Solidus and Vamp.

Nikkolas
Bump

grey fox
She beats his ass and laughs at his appearance.

Violent2Dope
I don't know, he could win. With his sword he'd probably beat her.

Superboy Prime
H2H goes to The Boss hands down.

CQC of her's is just too big of an asset. And even Big Boss, who helped her create that technique, can't beat her in CQC.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
H2H goes to The Boss hands down.

CQC of her's is just too big of an asset. And even Big Boss, who helped her create that technique, can't beat her in CQC. But he did. With his sword Raiden would win, he deflects bullets, and her CQC wouldn't really help her in this fight as Raiden is too much of a beast with that sword.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
But he did. With his sword Raiden would win, he deflects bullets, and her CQC wouldn't really help her in this fight as Raiden is too much of a beast with that sword.

He beat her what? 1 out of the 10 times they fought? Anyways heading to bed. C-ya guys tomorrow.

Kazenji
He beat her what?

Don't you remember the ending to MGS 3 where you had to fight the boss with big boss shifty

lightness
the last fight, you can use cqc, guns, etc depending on how you play or a bunch of things.

the boss's patriot is a lot more than what those normal aks could do, and she can get close enough fast enough to disarm his sword while using some sick cqc moves.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Kazenji
Don't you remember the ending to MGS 3 where you had to fight the boss with big boss shifty

Might as well take another look at my edit.

Big Boss managed to beat The Boss 1 out of the 5 times they fought each other. It's safe to bet The Boss > Big Boss in CQC.

Violent2Dope
Might as well take another look at my edit.

Big Boss managed to beat The Boss 1 out of the 5 times they fought each other. It's safe to bet The Boss > Big Boss in CQC. He fought her that many times, but his heart wasn't in it and he didn't fight to his fullest. Also, isn't it possible he imporved? Goku was weaker than Vegeta first time they fought, but at the end of DBZ he was much stronger. Buuuuuuuuuuuuut this is off topic, so lets end this discussion.big grin

Superboy Prime
He fought her that many times, but his heart wasn't in it and he didn't fight to his fullest. Also, isn't it possible he imporved? Goku was weaker than Vegeta first time they fought, but at the end of DBZ he was much stronger. Buuuuuuuuuuuuut this is off topic, so lets end this discussion.big grin

It is possible he improved, and he did, but the fact of the matter is The Boss's greater number of wins on Big Boss states she does have the upperhand on him.

Violent2Dope
It is possible he improved, and he did, but the fact of the matter is The Boss's greater number of wins on Big Boss states she does have the upperhand on him. END OF DISCUSSION!!!

Superboy Prime
H2H = The Boss wins.

Firearms = Undecided.

The Boss with patriot & Raiden with sword = The Boss. Although Raiden showed the ability to parry bullets in MGS3, the Patriot's rate of fire will prove to be too much, and even if Raiden managed to get close enough to use the HF blade effectively she can still CQC and disarm him.

Violent2Dope
H2H = The Boss wins.

Firearms = Undecided.

The Boss with patriot & Raiden with sword = The Boss. Although Raiden showed the ability to parry bullets in MGS3, the Patriot's rate of fire will prove to be too much, and even if Raiden managed to get close enough to use the HF blade effectively she can still CQC and disarm him. Yeah, I suppose you're probably right, though I still think he has a good chance with his sword.

Superboy Prime
It's possible for him to take her with the sword. Even without an exoskelleton he is really good with it. It's just that I think CQC tips the match on The Boss's side.

Violent2Dope
It's possible for him to take her with the sword. Even without an exoskelleton he is really good with it. It's just that I think CQC tips the match on The Boss's side. CQC didn't help Snake much when Volgin was beating the shit outta him.big grin

FortressXRuler
I thought Snake died in that cutscene.

Superboy Prime
CQC didn't help Snake much when Volgin was beating the shit outta him.big grin

Do you mean after The Boss incapacitated him? Even I would beat his ass in that particular scenario.

Violent2Dope
Do you mean after The Boss incapacitated him? Even I would beat his ass in that particular scenario. It's not like she broke his arm and ribs like in the beginning of the game, he should have been capable of fighting back.

Superboy Prime
It's not like she broke his arm and ribs like in the beginning of the game, he should have been capable of fighting back.

Sad thing is the way Snake put Volgin on his ass before The Boss interfered proves you wrong. =) And by the way this is off-topic.

Violent2Dope
Sad thing is the way Snake put Volgin on his ass before The Boss interfered proves you wrong. =) And by the way this is off-topic. He wasn't meleeing him he held a gun to him and was cought off guard. But you're right this is off-topic.smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.