Darkseid and Highfather vs. Zom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
How this goes?

kevdude
Who is Zom?

guy222
Originally posted by kevdude
Who is Zom?

http://marvunapp.com/Appendix/zom.htm

guy222
zom ftw

Hancock1
Zom

tkitna
Zom

celestialdemon
Zom wins

guy222
thumb up

vansonbee
Zom need a upgrade look shifty

Zom for the win!

fangirl101
The Duo. Highfather can merge himself and DS into one Being. They can also augment thier might by growing giant.

vansonbee
Originally posted by fangirl101
The Duo. Highfather can merge himself and DS into one Being. They can also augment thier might by growing giant. Did they ever merge in the comic & done what exactly?

quanchi112
Originally posted by vansonbee
Did they ever merge in the comic & done what exactly? I await her answer as well.

Red Hulk
Full power Zom decimates.

Fraction power Zom gets sodomized.

fangirl101
Originally posted by vansonbee
Did they ever merge in the comic & done what exactly? has Thor ever used the God blast on the hulk in a comic?

quanchi112
has Thor ever used the God blast on the hulk in a comic? What does that have to do with anything?

Red Hulk
has Thor ever used the God blast on the hulk in a comic? Way to dodge.

You were asked to provide some substance for what you said... not ask a question in which you already know the answer to.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Red Hulk
Way to dodge.

You were asked to provide some substance for what you said... not ask a question in which you already know the answer to. All she does is dodge questions.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Red Hulk
Way to dodge.

You were asked to provide some substance for what you said... not ask a question in which you already know the answer to.
Highfather has the ability to merge Gods into one being. He's done it before.

fangirl101
Originally posted by quanchi112
All she does is dodge questions.
All you do is flame, give opinions that are very skewed, quote instances with no context, and generally bother me.

Red Hulk
Highfather has the ability to merge Gods into one being. He's done it before. He's merged himself with another God before? Has he done it forcibly as well? Also, what of a power level?

And besides, there's no prep here, and I can't see them using an idea like that in the middle of a battle...

quanchi112
All you do is flame, give opinions that are very skewed, quote instances with no context, and generally bother me. You keep telling me Im on ignore. Just ignore me then. You are a very biased poster and its plain to see. I will give dc characters the win and marvel ones. It doesnt matter to me.

fangirl101
You keep telling me Im on ignore. Just ignore me then. You are a very biased poster and its plain to see. I will give dc characters the win and marvel ones. It doesnt matter to me.
No you don't.

Knowsbleed33
Zom is pretty beastly.

quanchi112
No you don't. I gave WW 3 Black Adam the win over Thor.

fangirl101
I gave WW 3 Black Adam the win over Thor.
WW3 BA had an amp.

Raoul
if you lot aren't going to be civil to each other, put each other on ignore, or there'll be warnings. some of you can't afford another one...

quanchi112
WW3 BA had an amp. I know. I still give a dc character the win.Originally posted by Raoul
if you lot aren't going to be civil to each other, put each other on ignore, or there'll be warnings. some of you can't afford another one... I am civil. I have told bada before that its not in me to block anyone. I havent done it before and cant start now.

Raoul
I know. I still give a dc character the win. I am civil. I have told bada before that its not in me to block anyone. I havent done it before and cant start now.

if you aren't going to block him, then don't reply to him. one or the other...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Raoul
if you aren't going to block him, then don't reply to him. one or the other... Fangirl is a woman,right? As I said, Ill be civil.

Raoul
Fangirl is a woman,right? As I said, Ill be civil.

man, woman, i dont know... hell, i wouldnt be surprised if half the so-called guys on kmc turned out to be women...

Endless Mike
I think fangirl is nvr's sockpuppet

fangirl101
Originally posted by Endless Mike
I think I just reported you. I am not nvr.

Raoul
Originally posted by Endless Mike

that's not helping.

Mindset
what's wrong with sock puppets? sad

janus77
Zom wins, spite thread.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Raoul
man, woman, i dont know... hell, i wouldnt be surprised if half the so-called guys on kmc turned out to be women... Now if that turned out to be the case that would shock the hell out of me.

vansonbee
Zom wins this thread then, super bad ass

Saurfang
Zom wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.