OMG, a random Korean is talking to me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Naz
lookaround I was on Facebook, and this Korean kid who was an exhange student at my school who I've never talked to in my life, sends me a message saying "Hi there! Do you use any messenger by any chance?" And I'm like...well I haven't replied to him, but I'm kind of thinking, "I don't know who you are..."

Barker
Koreans are good at maths.

Rogue Jedi
you know what they say about Koreans, doncha?

Mišt
Originally posted by Barker

And Starcraft haermm

Rogue Jedi
and tae kwan do.

Barker

Mišt

Barker

TOH

Stereotyping much? 13

Thorrin
I am Korean, and I come from the country of Korea!

Mišt
Oops, wrong game. jlaugh

I just come jlaugh

Barker

Thorrin

Mišt
They are. haermm

I once had a korean friend named Du-Hwan, he moved to Beaver though. He used to trade me Pokemons in grade school. He was smart as all hell. I went to his house and Harry Potter or something before it was even out in theaters. jockey

He traded me his Pupitar for my Houndoom or something like that, but this was in the good old days when a guy could play Pokemon Gold/Silver at the park without being bullied. jwank

All over Baka. jlaugh

Ghey much? jlaugh

TOH

All over Baka. jlaugh

Bakkake? haermm

Rogue Jedi
korean bakkake?

Da Rev
Was his name Vinny. I know an asian named Vinny that has a facebook ermhappy

Rogue Jedi
I know a goat who has an assface.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Naz
lookaround I was on Facebook, and this Korean kid who was an exhange student at my school who I've never talked to in my life, sends me a message saying "Hi there! Do you use any messenger by any chance?" And I'm like...well I haven't replied to him, but I'm kind of thinking, "I don't know who you are..." So?

Council#13
Originally posted by Naz
lookaround I was on Facebook, and this Korean kid who was an exhange student at my school who I've never talked to in my life, sends me a message saying "Hi there! Do you use any messenger by any chance?" And I'm like...well I haven't replied to him, but I'm kind of thinking, "I don't know who you are..."

Reply to him with one word: Rape. It doesn't have to have exclamations or anything. Just be like, "Rape."

Kram3r
Originally posted by Thorrin
All over Kram3r. jlaugh

That's nothing. Wait 'til you come to my house. jlaugh

Röland
Originally posted by Council#13
Reply to him with one word: Rape. It doesn't have to have exclamations or anything. Just be like, "Rape."

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/5018/theresawocketinmypocketmn5.png

Wild-Cherry
how bout you be nice and say hello? #tognue_ss#

Sure he doesn't know you, but I imagine he was trying to make a new friend fear yes

InnerRise
Originally posted by Naz
lookaround I was on Facebook, and this Korean kid who was an exhange student at my school who I've never talked to in my life, sends me a message saying "Hi there! Do you use any messenger by any chance?" And I'm like...well I haven't replied to him, but I'm kind of thinking, "I don't know who you are..." Where does the fact that he's KOREAN factor into any of this?

Is this some kind of unknown species yet to be discovered.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

teh_perfection
Originally posted by Naz

He wants to flirt with you probably.

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
how bout you be nice and say hello? #tognue_ss#

Sure he doesn't know you, but I imagine he was trying to make a new friend fear yes tongue_ss *

tongue_ss

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.