Millennium Falcon vs. Slave 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sithlord1138
good old fashion dog fight

vader11
Slave 1 wins since it is cooler and has more weapons. stick out tongue

Darth Hord
And a piece of junk!smartass

Darth Subjekt
shit, it'd have to keep up with the Falcon first. Only thing in its favor is that it has more weapons...but you cant shoot them all at once...

Quark_666
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
shit, it'd have to keep up with the Falcon first. Only thing in its favor is that it has more weapons...but you cant shoot them all at once...

No, you can't shoot them all at once, but Jango Fett can shoot plenty at a time, I'm sure. Once he finds the Falcon, the Falcon dies.

But your right, it would have to keep up with the Falcon first. That turns the whole situation around.

Quark_666
Originally posted by Quark_666
No, you can't shoot them all at once, but I think Jango Fett can. Once he finds the Falcon, the Falcon dies.

But your right, it would have to keep up with the Falcon first. That turns the whole situation around.

Darth Hord
Y u quote yourself?

Quark_666
Are we talking about just any pilots or are the pilots actually Fett and Solo?

Quark_666
That was a mistake

Darth Hord
Originally posted by Quark_666
Are we talking about just any pilots or are the pilots actually Fett and Solo?

Fett and solo.

Quark_666
Fett doesn't loose. He might not win, but he doesn't loose.

darthsith19
Slave 1 wins. The Falcon would not get lucky against a homing missle as Kenobi did. Plus the seismic charges could provae deadly, and I doubt Han flying the Falcon could dodge the laserfire like Kenobi could in a sleek Jedi Starfighter. Even if Han could dodge all those things, the Falcon doesn't have weapons to destroy the Slave 1 anytime soon.

sithlord1138
the pilots r han solo and boba fett srry 4 the late reply

0°Mandalore°0
Slave 1's way WAY cooler than the Millenium. And, I believe it has better & more weaponry than the Falcon does.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Great battle. I'd have to go with the Falcon.

darthsith19
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Why?

Darth Hord

Please give a reason.

Spartan ll
Slave l.

0°Mandalore°0
Great battle. I'd have to go with the Slave 1.

Fixed.

kamhal
lol. Yeah, Slave I is a better ship, and boba is very good with him.

0°Mandalore°0
Yeah. It sort of fits his personality laughing out loud

OMG-Toothpaste
I have actually had this battle before in the game, Star Wars X-wing Alliance...
It all really depends on the skill of the pilots....
althouh everytime i played as the Slave 1 i kicked ass....
I played against about 6 different people and lost maybe twice...
So I'd have to go with the Slave 1,
but then again if the millenium falcon gets behind it, the slave cant do much, where the minllenium falcon has two turrets on the upper and lower parts of the ship...
IT would have to be very close....

Besides we've seen both ships kick some major ass in the movies...
Slave 1 in Episode II Attack of the Clones against Obiwans Jedi Starfighter....
Millenium Falcon in Episode IV A New Hope against the Imperial forces and the deathstar....

I think whoever runs outta fuel first loses...

vader11
Which is the better ship in the game?

tulakhordpwns
I would say slave 1 wins.

Janus Marius
I'd have to say I don't agree with most of you on this fight. Everyone seems to think Slave I is the better ship because it's more agile and it has seismic charges. Everyone is ignoring the fact that the Falcon has warship-grade shield generators (Actually, three of them. It takes direct hits from ISDs, which can glass a planet), concussion missiles, and the turbolasers are juiced, capable of blowing apart most fighter-sized ships with a single hit. These CAN be manually operated from the cockpit as well.

tulakhordpwns
I would consider boba a better pilot though, plus it is really hard for Han to pilot and fire lasers and torpedoes, unless he has a copilot. The slave seems more manuverable, which is very important in a dogfight.

darthsith19
Originally posted by tulakhordpwns
I would consider boba a better pilot though, plus it is really hard for Han to pilot and fire lasers and torpedoes, unless he has a copilot. The slave seems more manuverable, which is very important in a dogfight.
Agreed, with 3 men the Falcon took some time to defeat 4 Tie Fighters that "Let theme scape". With one man? As stated above, how can Han fly and shoot and win at the same time?

vader11
Agree too. Boba would beat Han.

Janus Marius
Han Solo using a manual gun turret paired up with a relative newbie took a few minutes, but in any case Slave I's biggest weakness here is that it's alone, and it'll only take on solid hit to rip through its shields. The Falcon, meanwhile, has warship-class shields, meaning that it can take punishment all day.

As for Han Solo, again, you're all underestimating his ability; in the Han Solo trilogy, he routinely uses his ex-Imperial training and intuition to combat pirate ships and Imperial pickets. At one point he fights off several space pirates using a shoddy Ylesian space barge, which has less shielding than the Falcon does, far less manueverability, and doesn't have illegal military-grade weaponry.

Now, I know Boba's good, and he's no slouch, so this fight won't be anything less than a good one. However, no one here is giving the Falcon and its considerable pilot their rightful due.

darthsith19
But in Boba Fett: Pursuit Boba fights Asajj Ventress in a dogfight, who is almost as good as Anakin is and is quite a bit better than Han, and while she beats Boba, he lasts a while. This is when Boba is 13.

IKC
I think Boba has this pretty much in the bag. The Falcon may be designed to take a lot of punishment but other than that it's not built for combat in every aspect, whereas Slave I is. And I don't see how the Slave I's armor and shields could be that much worse than the Falcon's.

Which pilot is the better is a toss-up, though I lean in Boba's direction, but his ship is more suited to a dogfight and he doesn't have the inconvenient turret placement of the Falcon.

Lightsnake
Didn't this happen in Dark Empire 2?

sithlord1138
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Didn't this happen in Dark Empire 2?

I'm not sure confused please tell me if it did

Darth Hord
Originally posted by sithlord1138
I'm not sure confused please tell me if it did

It did happen.

sithlord1138
k thank you

Darth Hord
Originally posted by sithlord1138
k thank you

Its been a while since i read it but i thin i remeber that slave 1 might have lost a wing and i do know that the falcon tried to hide in a planet that is entirely made of sum sort of gas like the gas giants in our solar system and when he did leave the planet fett was waiting but i cant remember how he escaped.

darthsith19
That sounds right, but didn't the Falcon lose it's guns, and that's why Han ran and hid? Plus, Chewie, Leia and Han were all in the Falcon. then, in this case it's Han alone.

Darth Hord
Originally posted by darthsith19
That sounds right, but didn't the Falcon lose it's guns, and that's why Han ran and hid? Plus, Chewie, Leia and Han were all in the Falcon. then, in this case it's Han alone.
the falcon might have lost its guns i cant remember it has been a while since i read it. I also seem to remember that fett might have had a few other ships helping out originally.

Spartan 063
when talking about han's piloting skills I don't think weever saw boba fly thew an asteroid field, nor did his father Jango( am not considering a planet's rings as an asteroid field, for one an asteroid field is thousands of times larger that a ring of asteroids around a planet)

Han did this while being chased by Imperial tie fighters whom were very manuverable than the falcon, and han did not crash, the tie fighters did.

vader11
But piloting skills is not the only factor you need to consider in this match, but also weapons, armors, fighting skills...

pandabear187
oh come on. Slave 1 over the Falcon? are you mental? Solo would destroy Fett.

pandabear187
Seriously has anyone played rogue squadron or the x wing series.... pretty darn good indicator of the potential of what each ship can do, and well the falcon beats the lot.

juyomaster34
Millennium Falcon with the upgrades from previous story lines in NJO.

juyomaster34
I haven't played the games but I heard how fun it is.

pandabear187
X wing alliance is great. very immersive.

Darth _Sadow1
Slave I. It is much faster and has more weapons. If this was an asteroid field, Han can hide, but Boba will find him. Slave I has many weapons. The movie has not even shown all of the weapons.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.