Stinky people....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
I just had a customer who STANK....he smelled like a zombies a$$hole......dont these people know that they stink?

Naz
No...or they just don't care.

Rogue Jedi
I had to actually hold my breath.

BakaXero
Next time have a can of air freshener ready. Then spray it in the air when they come by. Not at them of course. Maybe they'll get the message.

Leo.M
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I just had a customer who STANK....he smelled like a zombies a$$hole......dont these people know that they stink?

I think their just immune to their own smell. I've smelled some pretty stinky people. sick

Rogue Jedi
sounds about right.

AbnormalButSane
That's why I carry around a bottle of Febreze for random stinky people. I spray them no expression

Jana
Originally posted by Leo.M
I've smelled some pretty stinky people. sick
Hot. no expression

FoxMeister
At school my teacher for cookery smells like a rancid sack of pig sick digested twice. I hate her cooking and her smelly anal breath. i thought horseys like mints

=Tired Hiker=

And you know what a zombie's a$$hole smells like because . . . . confused

teh_perfection
People can't smell their own stink.

So they don't know.

Grinning Goku
Yeah. I don't like people who smell like wet dogs, either. I take great care in bathing myself. I expect others to do the same.

FUZE_LOVER
no way

Menetnashté
Been there, there was this girl who went to my school, she looked like an ape, and the stench was like if you went hiking every day for a week, never had deodorant and then drenched yourself in the scent of your armpits.

Grinning Goku
Would you do her?

AbnormalButSane
I would.

Grinning Goku
Could I watch?

AbnormalButSane
Yes, but you've been warned.

Grinning Goku
Can I invite a few close friends, too? Pwease?!

AbnormalButSane
Why don't I just tape it instead?

Grinning Goku
That way I can't smell the sweat... sad

AbnormalButSane
You're right! How stupid of me?

Friends, family, all are invited

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.