Scott Mitchell runs the Gauntlet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlaxicanHydra
Scott Mitchell and his team from Ghost Recon run a shoot-em up gauntlet. They have a drone as well, which is repaired after each match. they get ammo and health refills after each battle.

Scott has his usual load-out, and his gun is an M-60. His team consists of a grenadier, riflemen, and heavy gunner.

1. Tommy, CJ, and Carl armed assault rifle, sniper rifle, and rocket launcher, respectively.

2. General RAAM, at night on the train that Marcus and co. were on.

3. Tarterus from Halo 2

4. Snake, setting is in a half-destoyed lab building.

5. Master Chief, setting is on a two block long bridge with stopped cars dotting the bridge. The two opponents meet at opposite sides.

Can they make it?

Xenogears
Nnnnnnyyyeeeeaaaaahhhhhooooo. 13jockey

Superboy Prime
I think it is safe to say Tartarus can stop the Ghost Recon squad. They will be able to kill him...but in a majority out of 10 my money is on Tartarus because of his heavy shield and that nasty hammer of his. Not to mention he is able to kill Gold Elites with one clean hit of that hammer.

BlaxicanHydra
Right, I think they have a good chance though due to there grenadier, and take good advantage of whatever cover they can get. Tarterus is big and can take a lot of damage but I think if they lay there fire on heavy-like they should get him. The grenades in GR are really, really good for some reason. And they also have smoke grenades that they can sue to confuse him. I think if Scott used good tactics the group'll win 6/10.

Superboy Prime
I will also say it is safe to bet the Ghost Recon squad will come up with good strategies.

Their best strategy would be to use Ghost Recon's sniper to drain Tartarus's shields and start some heavy bombing with rockets and the like. They need to keep their distance from him or they are dead meat.

However since Sgt. Johnson pulled that off with a Beam Rifle it is hard to gauge if currently the GR squad will posess a Sniper Rifle that powerful.

Xenogears
V2D, Xenogears, and Superboy prime are like brothers to me. And not brother brothers, but like the way those poor nigroes in Compton use it.

BlaxicanHydra
I think that if they manage to make it through the first 4 they will go down to the Chief. He's just too fast, though again if they make use of there assortment of grenades and there grenade launcher they can come out on top. And again make use of there cover.

Xenogears
I d'unt get it.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
I think that if they manage to make it through the first 4 they will go down to the Chief. He's just too fast, though again if they make use of there assortment of grenades and there grenade launcher they can come out on top. And again make use of there cover.

Not to mention that with Cortana the Chief will have more strategies available to take them down.

He will be their superior in every aspect. Physical, experience, strategy...you name it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.