Quanchi vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charlemagne9746
Ladies and Gentlemen, this match is likely to shake the entire ****in' omniverse. Quanchi is so infatuated with the Mad Titan, that he used gamma radiation to Hulk up his lips...just so they would be big enough and strong enough to kill Thanos' big ass.

Thanos senses the danger as Quanchi approaches. Knowing that he has little time, Thanos flees in terror. He does not want those lips touching his ass. But, what can Thanos do? Even under his own enormous power, he is no match for this rabid fanboy. Thanos needs the HOTI...and he needs it fast. Can the HOTI help Thanos fend off such an obsessed Thanos groupie? Who knows, but Thanos knows it's his only hope. God speed Thanos...you'll need it to protect yourself...from...from...Quanchi.

Will Thanos prevail?

charlemagne9746
sorry....kiss Thanos' ass...not kill it

laughing out loud

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Ladies and Gentlemen, this match is likely to shake the entire ****in' omniverse. Quanchi is so infatuated with the Mad Titan, that he used gamma radiation to Hulk up his lips...just so they would be big enough and strong enough to kill Thanos' big ass.

Thanos senses the danger as Quanchi approaches. Knowing that he has little time, Thanos flees in terror. He does not want those lips touching his ass. But, what can Thanos do? Even under his own enormous power, he is no match for this rabid fanboy. Thanos needs the HOTI...and he needs it fast. Can the HOTI help Thanos fend off such an obsessed Thanos groupie? Who knows, but Thanos knows it's his only hope. God speed Thanos...you'll need it to protect yourself...from...from...Quanchi.

Will Thanos prevail?

This is gonna get locked, and it's wrong on several levels. But...............

IT'S TRUE! lmao

Superboy Prime
Thanos is so screwed he's going to wish he jobbed to Captain America.

kevdude
Thanos better run while he can. I wonder if Darkseid gets to watch?? hmm

charlemagne9746
With Quanchi approaching at unimaginable speeds, Thanos doubts he will reach the HOTI in time. Getting closer and closer as each moment passes, Quanchi's Hulk like lips grow even larger and stronger. Unlike the Hulk, who grows stronger from continuous anger, Quanchi's lips grow stronger as a result of unimaginable excitement.

Even as a young child, Quanchi's lips have craved the backside of Thanos. Thanos' ass was his only obsession, his only desire...his only reason for living. Eventually, this obsession became so strong, that Quanchi had no choice but to give in to his desire. Quanchi' lips are quivering now...he can almost taste the sweet manna of Thanos' backside. His saliva flows like a massive river between the large cracks on his lips. With Thanos' ass just ahead, Quanchi begins to weep. That ass is finally his. However, Thanos senses Quanchi's increased urgency. With the HOTI out of the question now, due to time constraints, Thanos, being the master planner that he is, realizes that he must teleport to another universe. After he has done so, a god-like being reveals to Thanos, Quanchi's unquenchable obsession. This being also reveals Quanchi's only fear....The Lord of Apokolips!!!!

Thanos teleports to Apokolips, and on bended knees, asks Darkseid to save him from this all powerful fanboy. Darkseid, being the compassionate god that he is, laughs at Thanos...and immediately erases him via the OE.

Quanchi, with his vast omniscience, senses Thanos' sudden demise at the hands of Darkseid. Overcome with sorrow, Quanchi demands vengeance. He seeks out the dark lord of Apokolips and requests Thanos be brought back. When DS refuses, Quanchi begins a string of long and harsh insults. He tells the dark lord, you suck, Superman kicked ur ass, and everybody blocks the OE...it's that simple. You're an over-rated villain who can't accomplish your goals, and Gog kicks your ass too because thanos is the best there is because he has prep skills and you don't because you lose to superman and thanos has the IG and you lose..it's that simple.

With this long discourse from Quanchi, DS is amazed at this fanboy's power. He has given DS a headache as the dark lord is unable to make sense of Quanchi's babblings. In an attempt to gain peace of mind, he uses the Omega effect to shut him the **** up.

DS laughs...and challenges all other Thanos fanboys with a single gesture:

,,!,,

quanchi112
With Quanchi approaching at unimaginable speeds, Thanos doubts he will reach the HOTI in time. Getting closer and closer as each moment passes, Quanchi's Hulk like lips grow even larger and stronger. Unlike the Hulk, who grows stronger from continuous anger, Quanchi's lips grow stronger as a result of unimaginable excitement.

Even as a young child, Quanchi's lips have craved the backside of Thanos. Thanos' ass was his only obsession, his only desire...his only reason for living. Eventually, this obsession became so strong, that Quanchi had no choice but to give in to his desire. Quanchi' lips are quivering now...he can almost taste the sweet manna of Thanos' backside. His saliva flows like a massive river between the large cracks on his lips. With Thanos' ass just ahead, Quanchi begins to weep. That ass is finally his. However, Thanos senses Quanchi's increased urgency. With the HOTI out of the question now, due to time constraints, Thanos, being the master planner that he is, realizes that he must teleport to another universe. After he has done so, a god-like being reveals to Thanos, Quanchi's unquenchable obsession. This being also reveals Quanchi's only fear....The Lord of Apokolips!!!!

Thanos teleports to Apokolips, and on bended knees, asks Darkseid to save him from this all powerful fanboy. Darkseid, being the compassionate god that he is, laughs at Thanos...and immediately erases him via the OE.

Quanchi, with his vast omniscience, senses Thanos' sudden demise at the hands of Darkseid. Overcome with sorrow, Quanchi demands vengeance. He seeks out the dark lord of Apokolips and requests Thanos be brought back. When DS refuses, Quanchi begins a string of long and harsh insults. He tells the dark lord, you suck, Superman kicked ur ass, and everybody blocks the OE...it's that simple. You're an over-rated villain who can't accomplish your goals, and Gog kicks your ass too because thanos is the best there is because he has prep skills and you don't because you lose to superman and thanos has the IG and you lose..it's that simple.

With this long discourse from Quanchi, DS is amazed at this fanboy's power. He has given DS a headache as the dark lord is unable to make sense of Quanchi's babblings. In an attempt to gain peace of mind, he uses the Omega effect to shut him the **** up.

,,!,, charlemagne i just saw this thread and cannot believe you to be this immature. i have reported you for this. but to do something this silly becuz i say thanos is better than darkseid this is beyond childish. this is troling in the worst way. sad i had thought better of you before this.

Estacado
You could report the whole vs forum.....haermm

You'll still be an idiot.ermm

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
You could report the whole vs forum.....haermm

You'll still be an idiot.ermm keep on trolling. i dont get down to ur level. this has no effect on me. wink

Estacado
You don't have to "get down" to our level you are already below it.
smile

Takion
This is pretty lame. If you want to own someone do it in debating, not by making fun of the guy.

quanchi112
You don't have to "get down" to our level you are already below it.
smile the only time you respond really is to insult. alright im done with this. i respond with vs comic book debates.

Takion
Originally posted by quanchi112
the only time you respond really is to insult. alright im done with this. i respond with vs comic book debates.
thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by Takion
This is pretty lame. If you want to own someone do it in debating, not by making fun of the guy. cosigned. sadly this goes on in here and u cant get people to act mature. all i want is to argue comics and not get wrapped up in these cutdown fights. wink

Symmetric Chaos
Sad.

Moderately funny.

But sad.

Takion
This thread should be ignored.

Estacado
This is pretty lame. If you want to own someone do it in debating, not by making fun of the guy.
Some fanboys like (devilgoblin,fear of blood and the mentioned guy) are so stupid that they don't realise that they are owned and they just keep talking giberish.

Takion

,,!,,
I'm surprised you wasted such valuable time on this.

Takion
Some fanboys like (devilgoblin,fear of blood and the mentioned guy) are so stupid that they don't realise that they are owned and they just keep talking giberish.
I'm a fanboy too, but of course I wasn't always yelled at. It was being thought that increased my comic knowledge, not being bashed.

quanchi112
This thread should be ignored. i wont respond here anymore. this is th last time. i reported the person who started this. i had thought more of charlemage and while we disagreed on many things i would never personally attack him the way he did me. i come here to argue and if someone disagrees with me i just leave it at that.

Takion
i wont respond here anymore. this is th last time. i reported the person who started this. i had thought more of charlemage and while we disagreed on many things i would never personally attack him the way he did me. i come here to argue and if someone disagrees with me i just leave it at that.
thumb up

Estacado
I'm a fanboy too, but of course I wasn't always yelled at. It was being thought that increased my comic knowledge, not being bashed.
It's not about being a fanboy it's about being biased.

Takion
It's not about being a fanboy it's about being biased.
Still, it will be time before he will be finally thought, until them help him don't make it any harder for him.

Symmetric Chaos
i wont respond here anymore. this is th last time. i reported the person who started this. i had thought more of charlemage and while we disagreed on many things i would never personally attack him the way he did me. i come here to argue and if someone disagrees with me i just leave it at that.

i giv u tree posts until you maek a respnse to ths thed a agin

Symmetric Chaos
Still, it will be time before he will be finally thought, until them help him don't make it any harder for him.

What do you mean by "be thought"?

Takion
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
What do you mean by "be thought"?
Sorry, thaught.

Estacado
Do you know the member called Devilgoblin?

Takion
*taught*

Takion
Do you know the member called Devilgoblin?
Yeah, do you remember wolverine8888

Symmetric Chaos
Sorry, thaught.

I don't think thats a real word.

nvrbeenwthagirl
this is just, I'm in awe. Carrie, they are all laughing at you.

Takion
I don't think thats a real word.
*taught*

Symmetric Chaos

Oh laughing out loud

Takion
Oh laughing out loud
I got 60 in english sad

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
this is just, I'm in awe. Carrie, they are all laughing at you.

At least when he walks into a room people don't turn their backs to the wall.

herbnone

nvrbeenwthagirl
At least when he walks into a room people don't turn their backs to the wall.

herbnone

Well that would be dumb if it were an attemt at homo humor. Especially since everyone knows I dont' like ass.

Symmetric Chaos
Well that would be dumb if it were an attemt at homo humor. Especially since everyone knows I dont' like ass.

sad

starking
Come on Charles, I expected better from you. Yeah Quan is ridiculous, but don't commit an entire thread to him. Just let him be, and leave it at that. sad

cyber tuff guy!

Why insult thesse people?

You fail!

King Kandy
Quanchi absorbs the fanboy powers of all fanboys on this site, in order to take on people who actualy know what their talking about... The resulting fight ends when the logical members kill themselves out of digrace with ever having been involved with Quanchi.

Estacado
Originally posted by cyber tuff guy!
Why insult thesse people?

You fail!
Nah...
You know what fails?
To be a 30-40 year old man who spends his time to troll a comic book forum and tries to act like he has superior intelligence.......

cyber tuff guy!
Nah...
You know what fails?
To be a 30-40 year old man who spends his time to troll a comic book forum and tries to act like he has superior intelligence.......

You know nothing, you insult these people, why? Does it make you feel tough? It's such a shame you need to belittle this Quanchi and his friends to give your life meaning and then spout something completely unfounded about a member you don't know. As I say. You fail.

strengthkills
Nah actually in every other comic site,KMC fails,I personally enjoy it(Bar Llagrok's lame ass)
On topic I dont have a problem with quanchi,If anything give him credit for actually having similar interests as you.

cyber tuff guy!
Originally posted by strengthkills
Nah actually in every other comic site,KMC fails,I personally enjoy it(Bar Llagrok's lame ass)
On topic I dont have a problem with quanchi,If anything give him credit for actually having similar interests as you.

All true.

llagrok
Originally posted by strengthkills

Hulk fagboys galore big grin

Estacado
You know nothing, you insult these people, why? Does it make you feel tough? It's such a shame you need to belittle this Quanchi and his friends to give your life meaning and then spout something completely unfounded about a member you don't know. As I say. You fail.
So you think if I call someone and idiot it makes me feel tough...ermm
I called them idiots because many members along with me have tried to explain them things like "your favorite character can't beat this guy because......"they he won't listen to us also they can't prove/support their points with any evidence they just say "he wins because he is Thanos or Hulk or whatever" they don't take other characters feats into consideration and this makes them biased.

Also you are just a troll/sock/Whirly you are on comic book forum but you haven't even said anything about comic all you did is bash other people and tried to show your "superior intelligence" doin this on a comic forum fails.

Anyway I'm not gonna waste time on you....

strengthkills
Originally posted by llagrok
Hulk fagboys galore big grin Coming from the guy(llagrok) who admitted he was gay,way to go loser.

strengthkills
I called them idiots because many members along with me have tried to explain them things like "your favorite character can't beat this guy because......"they he won't listen to us also they can't prove/support their points with any evidence they just say "he wins because he is Thanos or Hulk or whatever" they don't take other characters feats into consideration and this makes them biased.

Also you are just a troll/sock/Whirly you are on comic book forum but you haven't even said anything about comic all you did is bash other people and tried to show your "superior intelligence" doin this on a comic forum fails.

Anyway I'm not gonna waste time on you.... Yeah but most of the losses you give to characters here,would be wins 99.9% in other Boards,This board has a feel of Opinion>Written Fact.

cyber tuff guy!

Anyway I'm not gonna waste time on you....

Well you called him an idiot, obviously it bothers you, people having different opinions to you and you feel you have a right to mock them.

You have proof of any of this about me. No, merely accusations. A moderator had me confused with someone called the Judge yesterday. This forum is paranoid very sad you're so bothered about others. I would suggest you look at yourself or would that hurt you to much? I pity you over your anger at others and the need you have to mock them in a thread specifically designed to do that. Why?

charlemagne9746
Do not make a big deal out of this thread. It was only a joke. I don't dislike Quanchi, hell I don't even know him. This thread sure can't be a personal attack against him, because I would have to know the man personally...for it to be a personal attack

I like to joke and poke fun...that's all. I meant nothing by it, except to poke fun at Quanchi's defense of Thanos. I may not agree with his views concerning a lot of Thanos' fights...but, he can talk wrestling....and that makes him ok in my book

Again, people, don't take things so seriously. If someone made a thread putting me against Darkseid...hell, I'd just laugh about it...because that's my nature. No one has ever seen me attack Quanchi personally by calling him an idiot...an mf'r, etc...etc...All I did was construct a humurous thread, just for a laugh.

So, if it offended ya Quanchi, then it's my bad...I'm sorry

cyber tuff guy!
Do not make a big deal out of this thread. It was only a joke. I don't dislike Quanchi, hell I don't even know him. This thread sure can't be a personal attack against him, because I would have to know the man personally...for it to be a personal attack

I like to joke and poke fun...that's all. I meant nothing by it, except to poke fun at Quanchi's defense of Thanos. I may not agree with his views concerning a lot of Thanos' fights...but, he can talk wrestling....and that makes him ok in my book

Again, people, don't take things so seriously. If someone made a thread putting me against Darkseid...hell, I'd just laugh about it...because that's my nature. No one has ever seen me attack Quanchi personally by calling him an idiot...an mf'r, etc...etc...All I did was construct a humurous thread, just for a laugh.

That post shows class. thumb up

Well done!

nvrbeenwthagirl

He offends me with every post. He isn't apologizing LMAO. The thread is funny but done in bad taste.

charlemagne9746
He offends me with every post. He isn't apologizing LMAO. The thread is funny but done in bad taste.

laughing

I never concern myself with taste. Hell, look at my wardrobe sometime.

I'm just in it for the laugh

cyber tuff guy!
laughing

I never concern myself with taste. Hell, look at my wardrobe sometime.

I'm just in it for the laugh

You showed class in your previous post, don't rise to the bait.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You showed class in your previous post, don't rise to the bait.

YOu obviously dont' know our forum. It's not a bait.

cyber tuff guy!
YOu obviously dont' know our forum. It's not a bait.

I obviously don't, being so new! Give the guy the benefit though, hey.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I obviously don't, being so new! Give the guy the benefit though, hey.

It was a joke and stab at quan for being so hard to argue with, while at the same time, kinda scolding the thread maker, and yet acknowleging that I enjoyed the thread when I shouldn't have. Kinda like a chocate eclaire at 1 in the morning.

Captain REX
Quan Chi from Mortal Kombat? Hey, look, the lock button...

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by Captain REX
Quan Chi from Mortal Kombat? Hey, look, the lock button...

laughing

I be damn....a mod unlocked it. You rock. I don't think Digi would ever do it.

Captain REX
...damn, Digi got it before I did. Meaning I have to re-lock it...

Bashing Quanchi is not tolerated, Charlemagne. Please don't do it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.