Thanos with the IG vs. MJJ

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Who would win? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Endless Mike
Done before

guy222
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Done before

I did it yes

guy222
still thanos

Knowsbleed33
Hmmm, not sure.

Philosophía
I wonder why.

Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar112340_4.gif
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/4/0/customsig_112340_jC.gif

Bouboumaster
Thanos

Utrigita
Thanos if he uses it properly.

Knowsbleed33

Takion
Wasn't MJJ and Omniversal threat?

Enyalus
MJJ is a human mutant. I'm sure Thanos would be able to somehow correct his x-gene mutation and nullify any threat. Or do what he did to Runner and turn him into a child. Or go back in time and kill him. Or...something else. Thanos is a creative guy.

It also stands to reason that Thanos would be immune to reality warping due to his control of the Reality Gem backed by the Power Gem, which would amplify the Reality Gem's ability as well as grant Thanos physical invulnerability.

There ya go.

Knowsbleed33
I only said i wasn't sure because I had this discussion with Mr. master and he said he wasn't sure whether or not the IG would even work on MJJ.

I have nothing else to support my position.

Takion
Originally posted by Takion
Wasn't MJJ and Omniversal threat?
If I'm right MJJ > IG because IG is a multiversal threat compared to a Omniversal.

Knowsbleed33
It's been stated on panel that Jim is indeed an omniversal level being.

Takion
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
It's been stated on panel that Jim is indeed an omniversal level being.
Then MJJ >>>>> IG

Enyalus
Then it's a good thing Thanos only needs to destroy one mutant in one universe to win this battle, instead of the omniverse, isn't it?

Seriously. The omniversal vs. multiversal debates in vs. threads like these are irrelevant unless you're matching up abstracts who can exist in more than one universe at once.

Takion
Originally posted by Enyalus
Then it's a good thing Thanos only needs to destroy one mutant in one universe to win this battle, instead of the omniverse, isn't it?

Seriously. The omniversal vs. multiversal debates in vs. threads like these are irrelevant unless you're matching up abstracts who can exist in more than one universe at once.
You just gave me a tongue twister no expression

Enyalus
big grin My speciality.

But as I see it, saying someone whose power can affect the omniverse is automatically going to beat someone who can affect the multiverse isn't necessarily true.

You don't need a galaxy-busting explosion to kill Superman. Only a well-placed Kryptonite sniper bullet. stick out tongue It's who's going to win in a fight, not who's going to wreak more havoc on existance.

Takion
Your a good debator, you need a sig and an avatar. Then you need to learn not ever mention Superman in a thread because Avalon sees and hears you no expression

joesdabest1
Thanos. 1 shot.

Galan007
thanos, easily. bfr into unspace + mindrape are well within his capabilities.

carver9
Originally posted by Takion
Your a good debator, you need a sig and an avatar. Then you need to learn not ever mention Superman in a thread because Avalon sees and hears you no expression

laughing

xjustice69x
thanos for the win.
its crazy imo to think otherwise

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

Utrigita
Thanos for the win.

guy222
yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.