Would You Stare?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BIIIIIIIIIIIIID
I went to a strip club yesterday and I dont know where to stare. Which one would you rather stare at?

Ass Crack Vs Cleavage

FoxMeister
1st post.. guess what i went for heyfox

Tattoo
Umm, it's a strip club...stare at what you like best. no expression If you're at a strip club and chose "Neither" you're gay.

Rogue Jedi
the poon.

AbnormalButSane
Ass

C. C. Cowgirl
The boys in the crowd shifty

Unless the boys are on stage angel

MR.Grum
Originally posted by FoxMeister
1st post.. guess what i went for heyfox duh both?Originally posted by BIIIIIIIIIIIIID
I went to a strip club yesterday and I dont know where to stare. Which one would you rather stare at?

Ass Crack Vs Cleavage yessteeks

teh_perfection
Women one right?

If not run.

Unless your gay.

Tsure
I'd Stare at it all. big grin Never know when you'll see the real thing again. haermm

teh_perfection
Originally posted by Tsure
I'd Stare at it all. big grin Never know when you'll see the real thing again. haermm

Theres always the Internet.

Go on....whats it called, um Runescape. They think your a girl you get 30 requests for Cam to Cam.

Same if they think your a boy. stick out tongue

Tsure
Originally posted by teh_perfection
Theres always the Internet.

Go on....whats it called, um Runescape. They think your a girl you get 30 requests for Cam to Cam.

Same if they think your a boy. stick out tongue Runescape? I actually never joined that. I have several friends who are members, but I always thought it was ****ing retarded. Now I know why they go on there all the time. haermm

MR.Grum
Women one right?

If not run.

Unless your gay. steeks

teh_perfection
Runescape? I actually never joined that. I have several friends who are members, but I always thought it was ****ing retarded. Now I know why they go on there all the time. haermm

I am ashamed.

But I went on there for a few months, annoying members, the game was good for a little bit.

Then I got myself banned. I am glad. big grin

Tsure
I am ashamed.

But I went on there for a few months, annoying members, the game was good for a little bit.

Then I got myself banned. I am glad. big grin How did you manage that one?

teh_perfection
How did you manage that one?

Someone hacked me and insulted the mods, I came on and was like WTF.

At the time I was annoyed but now I am grateful.

Never play Runescape. ever. sick

Tsure
Someone hacked me and insulted the mods, I came on and was like WTF.

At the time I was annoyed but now I am grateful.

Never play Runescape. ever. sick I don't ever plan to. smile It has to be going out of style soon anyway. big grin

teh_perfection
Oh I wish. I had a look the other day. Lots of rooms were full and they hold thousands of people.

I wish it would die. sad

Tsure
Oh I wish. I had a look the other day. Lots of rooms were full and they hold thousands of people.

I wish it would die. sad no expression Me too. My one friend lives on there. no expression It's pathetic.

Razorscream
stfu

teh_perfection
no expression Me too. My one friend lives on there. no expression It's pathetic.

It is if you spend all day on it.

He will get bored of it someday.

Get him banned and brake his spirits. stick out tongue

Bardock42
Originally posted by BIIIIIIIIIIIIID

Ass Crack Vs Cleavage

50 - 50 I'd say.

BIIIIIIIIIIIIID
JJ7eXPuhhBo

I requested this song to be played as I watched Stephanie do her thing on the poll in the strip club (Crazy Horse the Gentlemen's club)

Tsure
It is if you spend all day on it.

He will get bored of it someday.

Get him banned and brake his spirits. stick out tongue He does. ALL day long. no expression He has buddies on there. no expression He's 18 for crying out loud. no expression

MR.Grum
3x3=9herbsmart

Grinning Goku

Ass Crack Vs Cleavage

How the fuc.k could you forget teh pussy?

teh_perfection
He does. ALL day long. no expression He has buddies on there. no expression He's 18 for crying out loud. no expression

18?

Oh shit. I was 15 and felt to old for it.

How does he cope?

AbnormalButSane
Originally posted by Grinning Goku

Seriously

Tsure
18?

Oh shit. I was 15 and felt to old for it.

How does he cope? I do not know. no expressionOriginally posted by AbnormalButSane
Seriously I thought your name was AbnormalButtStane when I first read it. haermmno expression

teh_perfection
I do not know. no expression I thought your name was AbnormalButtStane when I first read it. haermmno expression

Get his account details and get him banned. If he is strong then he might feel like it is waste of time doing it again.

AbnormalButSane
I thought your name was AbnormalButtStane when I first read it. haermmno expression

no expression

Either works.

Tsure
Get his account details and get him banned. If he is strong then he might feel like it is waste of time doing it again. I don't know. I never watched him play. ;POriginally posted by AbnormalButSane
no expression

Either works. I think I like your current one more since well...the other one would be hilarious. big grin

Grinning Goku
Strippers are seckc! lfmwah

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by MR.Grum
3x3=9herbsmart

33, moron! dursideup

BIIIIIIIIIIIIID
Originally posted by Grinning Goku

Thats because I dont use strippers for sex. I talk to drunken girls at the dance floor for the pussy.

AbnormalButSane
Cheap bastard

chillmeistergen
BIIIIIIIID, you love boasting about your sex life, don't you? You're not Alfie mate and no one's sitting at home going ''Jesus, this guy must be a cut above the rest''. It's pathetic and I believe a lot of it to be lies, but who knows you could be a right player, still, don't talk about it so much. Your integrity disappears the minute your fingers touch the keys.

Röland
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
You're not Alfie mate

I just spit my milk out from laughing. laughing out loud

AbnormalButSane
Milk? o.O

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
Ass

Naz
I wouldn't be in a strip club to begin with...so "neither" is my answer.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Naz
I wouldn't be in a strip club to begin with...so "neither" is my answer. your pants are on fire, Nazzy.

Naz
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
your pants are on fire, Nazzy.

Throw water on me! oh

teh_perfection
Originally posted by Naz
I wouldn't be in a strip club to begin with...so "neither" is my answer.

Seeing as your a girl I am not surprised.

Rogue Jedi
Seeing as your a girl I am not surprised. a "girl" took me two weeks ago. she bought me a lap dance.

chillmeistergen
a "girl" took me two weeks ago. she bought me a lap dance.

Why the speech marks, were they a ladyboy?

teh_perfection
a "girl" took me two weeks ago. she bought me a lap dance.

Really? You truly are a lucky man.

Rogue Jedi
Really? You truly are a lucky man. not really, she swings both ways.

chillmeistergen
Ah, does she look like a truck driver from Milton Keynes?

Rogue Jedi
Ah, does she look like a truck driver from Milton Keynes? nah, she is very girly, very cute.

BIIIIIIIIIIIIID
BIIIIIIIID, you love boasting about your sex life, don't you? You're not Alfie mate and no one's sitting at home going ''Jesus, this guy must be a cut above the rest''. It's pathetic and I believe a lot of it to be lies, but who knows you could be a right player, still, don't talk about it so much. Your integrity disappears the minute your fingers touch the keys.
at first i didnt know alfie so i had to google the word alfie.
your right, Im no alfie. i get rejected by hundreds of women in the club before i even get to one of them, and i only talk about it because my day life is monotnous and boring if i take out the night life. my day life is boring home, work, eat sleep, poop rinse repeat is boring. so, there.

i cant talk about my night life at work because im gonna make sex jokes and that might become sexual harassment. and i lost my first job because i tell them sex jokes and encounters.

so i type it here because there are no consequences of losing anything valuable.

TRH
huh

teh_perfection
not really, she swings both ways.

Ah, well at least you both got something out of it.

PITT_HAPPENS
What ever she is shoving in my face at the time big grin

teh_perfection
Um do you mean Pitt the comic.

He ****ing pwns. Best Hulk copy ever.

PITT_HAPPENS
Best Hulk copy ever. pitt_fist

teh_perfection
Its all good its all good.

FoxMeister
Originally posted by MR.Grum
duh both?
NO sad

teh_perfection
Originally posted by FoxMeister
NO sad

Straight girls would say that. stick out tongue

BobbyD
Originally posted by Bardock42
50 - 50 I'd say.

Stare at anything. Everything. That's the beauty of a strip club.
big grin

BIIIIIIIIIIIIID
Some strippers are willing to do some prostitution business after the club, but it's pricey, because they will stay with you not just after 1 bust, instead, theyll stay with you till the sun rises up.

But before they set up the date for sex, strippers ask if the man is a cop, because they dont wanna get caught in the sting.

chillmeistergen
You should get a column:- ''BIIIIIIIIIIIIID's Anecdotal Bullshit and Street Lowdown.''

BIIIIIIIIIIIIID
You should get a column:- ''BIIIIIIIIIIIIID's Anecdotal Bullshit and Street Lowdown.''

yea sometimes truth is unbelievable that you dont believe it. I mean who would believe that a stripper asks me if I am a cop.

jinzin

Ass Crack Vs Cleavage
cleavage every time. ass crack's a bit nastalicious for my tastes.

BIIIIIIIIIIIIID
Originally posted by jinzin
cleavage every time. ass crack's a bit nastalicious for my tastes. its bootylicious

jinzin
nah, the roundness is what makes th booty bootylicious.... too scrumptious full moons working in tandem to turn some heads and break some necks.
The ass crack however?
that's just funky, and not in the pleasant way.

Skeets
Originally posted by jinzin
nah, the roundness is what makes th booty bootylicious.... too scrumptious full moons working in tandem to turn some heads and break some necks.
The ass crack however?
that's just funky, and not in the pleasant way.
Ha Ha you said "Scrumptious".

Darth Extecute
I probably wouldn't even look, unless a certain someone was at the stage, but not sure I'd even look then (but of different reasons).. Never liked those places..

jinzin
Originally posted by Skeets
Ha Ha you said "Scrumptious".
hehe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.