Bryan Fury vs Master Chief

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colonelf40
who wins this one?

first fight is only h2h

second fight is with bryan with his chaingun and mc with 2 machine guns

Superboy Prime
The Chief is in for the H2H fight of his life.

Fury shows off inmense durability & super human strength
kb8ixAtahxQ

I'd say Fury might be a step ahead of Master Chief in durability. Strength should be very close. Speed is given to the Master Chief. Would be a nice matchup in my opinion.

However in a firearms fight Master Chief is his superior.

Bryan Fury with chaingun
mQv7spRsXxE

A chaingun is not really that accurate, and Fury didn't do anything with it. However it's cool to point out a stealth camo will do the Chief no good.

FortressXRuler
But I think MC has this. He is far superior with h2h and weapons than Bryan.

Sandai Kitetsu
1) Byran

2) Cheif, but he needs to work for it.

Superboy Prime
I say that in H2H Bryan will have to work for it as well.

FortressXRuler
But Bryan might have a hard time penetrating MC's shield when it comes down to h2h.

Guilty Gear
Damn...umm...

Their durability is probably about the same...Fury ran straight through a tank assault unscratched, and Spartans can survive entry into the Earth's atmosphere...

Strength is also probably about the same...Bryan ripped off the top of a tank and Master Chief can flip one with one hand at the very least, and I believe he can punch through metallic walls as well.

Speed obviously goes to Master Chief.

As for reaction times, Master Chief is a beast in that category, and Bryan has superhuman senses as he can sense where invisible beings are (Yoshimitsu) even when they're not in front of him.

Master Chief is better in H2H but not a whole lot...weapon skills obviously goes to the Chief.

Personally I think the H2H fight would be close. Master Chief would dodge most if not all of Bryan's blows but if Bryan parries the Chief he can get a grab in, and considering Bryan's strength he should be able to hurt Chief. However the same can be said for the Chief.

The gun fight will lead nowhere as such assaults would not even hurt them. They run out of ammo and H2H the hell out of each other afterwards.

Edit: Woah...all these posts already and there was none when I started typing this.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by FortressXRuler
But Bryan might have a hard time penetrating MC's shield when it comes down to h2h.

I am pretty sure that with Bryan's strength and his durability he can smash those shields away after a couple of strong blows. But even then he will still have to get past the MJOLNIR armor, and IMO it's up in the air if he will even hit Master Chief with John's superior speed.

I think they are both capable of taking the other down, and they will both have to work hard for it.

Sandai Kitetsu
Wait a second, which came first the halo book or the game?

FortressXRuler
Originally posted by Guilty Gear
Damn...umm...

Their durability is probably about the same...Fury ran straight through a tank assault unscratched, and Spartans can survive entry into the Earth's atmosphere...

Strength is also probably about the same...Bryan ripped off the top of a tank and Master Chief can flip one with one hand at the very least, and I believe he can punch through metallic walls as well.

Speed obviously goes to Master Chief.

As for reaction times, Master Chief is a beast in that category, and Bryan has superhuman senses as he can sense where invisible beings are (Yoshimitsu) even when they're not in front of him.

Master Chief is better in H2H but not a whole lot...weapon skills obviously goes to the Chief.

Personally I think the H2H fight would be close. Master Chief would dodge most if not all of Bryan's blows but if Bryan parries the Chief he can get a grab in, and considering Bryan's strength he should be able to hurt Chief. However the same can be said for the Chief.

The gun fight will lead nowhere as such assaults would not even hurt them. They run out of ammo and H2H the hell out of each other afterwards.

Edit: Woah...all these posts already and there was none when I started typing this.

Cosigned.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
Wait a second, which came first the halo book or the game?

The game.

Sandai Kitetsu
And, the book is canon?

Superboy Prime
They are canon and they are accepted for debates in this forum.

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
The Chief is in for the H2H fight of his life.

Fury shows off inmense durability & super human strength
kb8ixAtahxQ

I'd say Fury might be a step ahead of Master Chief in durability. Strength should be very close. Speed is given to the Master Chief. Would be a nice matchup in my opinion.

However in a firearms fight Master Chief is his superior.

Bryan Fury with chaingun
mQv7spRsXxE

A chaingun is not really that accurate, and Fury didn't do anything with it. However it's cool to point out a stealth camo will do the Chief no good. eek! hug

Oh and I just found this out but, in Yoshimitsu's version of the ending he slices Bryan with his sword, though that is due to the fact that it's a cursed sword of immense power, given to it by killing evil doers and villains. It is mentioned in his Tekken 6 profile.

Superboy Prime
eek! hug

Oh and I just found this out but, in Yoshimitsu's version of the ending he slices Bryan with his sword, though that is due to the fact that it's a cursed sword of immense power, given to it by killing evil doers and villains. It is mentioned in his Tekken 6 profile.

dur

And...I am pretty Master Chief could accomplish the same feat with an Energy Sword.

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
Wait a second, which came first the halo book or the game? I'm pretty sure it was the game. I believe the book says something like "Based on Microsoft's Xbox best selling game" or something of that nature.

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
dur

And...I am pretty Master Chief could accomplish the same feat with an Energy Sword. True, but he doesn't have an energy sword in this battle. stick out tongue

Superboy Prime
True, but he doesn't have an energy sword in this battle. stick out tongue

Yeah. I was just pointing that out though.

Guilty Gear
So..did you get a message from me called "Also..."?

Violent2Dope
1. Bryan would take it, but I think it would be close.
2. MC likely because of his superior gunsmanship, but a chaingun really doesn't require skill and will drain MC's shields quickly. So, MC will have to really try or he will die.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.