Fruit of the vine: Did Jesus drink fermented (i.e. alcoholic) wine?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JesusIsAlive

AngryManatee
Jesus drank my urine. Enough with the stupid threads.

JesusIsAlive
Originally posted by AngryManatee
Jesus drank my urine. Enough with the stupid threads.

We were getting off topic.

JesusIsAlive
Originally posted by PITT_HAPPENS
laughing The whole post is about getting drunk, not drinking at all. Read you own post, and yes they do know for an absolute fact what makes some handle alcohol more than others and not only what but can measure it and duplicate it.

That is not what I inferred from it.

AngryManatee
Washington had two on the vine
I mean two pairs of testicles
So divine

Boris
You don't need to make a new thread for each and every bit of your bullshit, it's not that funny.

JesusIsAlive
Originally posted by Boris
You don't need to make a new thread for each and every bit of your bullshit, it's not that funny.

The thread had nothing to do with drugs or alcohol.

JesusIsAlive
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
My reasoning is better then yours.

More assumptions.

laughing out loud

PITT_HAPPENS
Originally posted by JesusIsAlive
That is not what I inferred from it. That is only because you read what you want from it, in all references in that post it talked about getting drunk not drinking, back then it was safer to drink wine than water and they didn't have the capability to make non-alcoholic wine which would have even been deadlier with the already tainted water and no way to refrigerate it.

JesusIsAlive
That is only because you read what you want from it, in all references in that post it talked about getting drunk not drinking, back then it was safer to drink wine than water and they didn't have the capability to make non-alcoholic wine which would have even been deadlier with the already tainted water and no way to refrigerate it.

Read the links on page one.

PITT_HAPPENS
Read the links on page one. I have, why do you think I posted what I did, you need to read it again.

Guess you didn't read this either
http://www.gotquestions.org/sin-alcohol.html

JesusIsAlive
I have, why do you think I posted what I did, you need to read it again.

Those two links are brand new. There were ways to remove the alcoholic content of wine (read the first link).

AngryManatee
Why would you want to remove the alcohol? No fun there at all.

PITT_HAPPENS

Shakyamunison

PITT_HAPPENS
Not getting drunk, from your own faith. This is why I say rubbish and your view is skewed.

http://www.thebiblespeaks.com/Donts/drinking.htm
http://www.scionofzion.com/drinking.htm

JesusIsAlive

Bardock42
You are reading selectively, besides Jesus would not do anything that raises any suspicion about His character or sinlessness. Jesus lived a sinless life; therefore, all suppositions about whether He drank or made alcoholic wine would be centered on the axis of His sinlessness. What if drinking alcohol is not a sin though?

JesusIsAlive

JesusIsAlive
Originally posted by Bardock42
What if drinking alcohol is not a sin though?

I don't believe that it is but there is the principle of avoiding the appearance of evil or not becoming a stumbling block to someone who has a weakness for it.

Bardock42
I don't believe that it is but there is the principle of avoiding the appearance of evil or not becoming a stumbling block to someone who has a weakness for it.

Cool. Do you believe Jesus drank alcohol?

JesusIsAlive
Cool. Do you believe Jesus drank alcohol?

No, I believe that Jesus drank the fruit of the vine (i.e. grape juice).

debbiejo
Paul said to his followers: Eat so that you will not be drunk when I come.

He didn't say NEVER DRINK, IT'S A SIN.

And remember the Jews are the authors of the OT and they on the celebration of the Easter story ...gets drunk until they cannot talk...

JesusIsAlive
Originally posted by debbiejo
Paul said to his followers: Eat so that you will not be drunk when I come.

He didn't say NEVER DRINK, IT'S A SIN.

Chapter and verse please.

debbiejo
Chapter and verse please. I sure wish I had my concordance, but I have just moved and it's in storage,...Yet this is true.

JesusIsAlive
Originally posted by debbiejo
I sure wish I had my concordance, but I have just moved and it's in storage,...Yet this is true.

Go here and type in some key words or phrases. You can also update translations of the Bible as necessary.

http://www.biblegateway.com/

PITT_HAPPENS
You are reading selectively, besides Jesus would not do anything that raises any suspicion about His character or sinlessness. Jesus lived a sinless life; therefore, all suppositions about whether He drank or made alcoholic wine would be centered on the axis of His sinlessness. That is where you are assuming and your view is skewed, even in your own faith they debate if it was wine or grape juice so how can you be so sure that it was or wasn't. Even the references in the Bible that you and I have posted contradict each other. That part that I selectively read is what I'm referring to and is very important to the rest of the article is that they are making a post that it could be.

JesusIsAlive
That is where you are assuming and your view is skewed, even in your own faith they debate if it was wine or grape juice so how can you be so sure that it was or wasn't. Even the references in the Bible that you and I have posted contradict each other. That part that I selectively read is what I'm referring to and is very important to the rest of the article is that they are making a post that it could be.

Because I know Jesus. Don't you know your wife? Would you assume that your wife would do anything unbecoming of her? The principle is the same here. The Bibles states that Jesus never sinned.

Boris
Useless thread.

It does not matter if Jesus drank or not.

Probably did though.

PITT_HAPPENS
Because I know Jesus. Don't you know your wife? Would you assume that your wife would do anything unbecoming of her? The principle is the same here. The Bibles states that Jesus never sinned. No you don't know Jesus because you only read about him, and others of your faith that "know" Jesus said that it is OK to drink just not get drunk. Why do you feel that you are do right and other that belief and know Jesus say different? If you simply say that you feel this way or I think, that would be different but you do not use these terms.

For your assumption to be valid drinking would have to be a sin, and that is what is in question in the Bible and in your faith is if drink is a sin or getting drunk is a sin so until your faith or God comes down and re-writes the Bible and says different that statement is incorrect.

Shakyamunison
There were ways just because you are not aware of them does not negate them (not to mention that the Romans perhaps did it).

There is a legend that the Romans knew how to preserve grape juice, but it has been tested and it does not work. Also the Jews would not use a Roman method that called on their gods to help them.

Shakyamunison

You wouldn't believe her anyway. You pick and choose from the bible.

Quark_666

JesusIsAlive
No you don't know Jesus because you only read about him, and others of your faith that "know" Jesus said that it is OK to drink just not get drunk. Why do you feel that you are do right and other that belief and know Jesus say different? If you simply say that you feel this way or I think, that would be different but you do not use these terms.

For your assumption to be valid drinking would have to be a sin, and that is what is in question in the Bible and in your faith is if drink is a sin or getting drunk is a sin so until your faith or God comes down and re-writes the Bible and says different that statement is incorrect.

To some people drinking is a sin. Again, the Bible clearly states that Jesus drank fruit of the vine (i.e. grape juice).

Quark_666
Because I know Jesus. Don't you know your wife? Would you assume that your wife would do anything unbecoming of her? The principle is the same here. The Bibles states that Jesus never sinned.

You don't know Jesus. And you certainly don't know him like you know your wife.

From a Christian point of view, if you knew Jesus you wouldn't always assume you are always above other religeons and beliefs. And you wouldn't be constantly informing people that you knew him and that they should just take your word for it.

And from any other point of view, you don't know somebody until you have met them.

Bardock42
Because I know Jesus. Don't you know your wife? Would you assume that your wife would do anything unbecoming of her? The principle is the same here. The Bibles states that Jesus never sinned. But you sayed that drinking wine wasn't a sin...

Shakyamunison
To some people drinking is a sin. Again, the Bible clearly states that Jesus drank fruit of the vine (i.e. grape juice).

fruit of the vine = wine not grape juice

wine = alcohol

Jesus drank the fruit of the vine = Jesus drank alcohol.

You can rationalize all you like, but a fact is a fact.

JesusIsAlive
Originally posted by Quark_666
You don't know Jesus. And you certainly don't know him like you know your wife.

From a Christian point of view, if you knew Jesus you wouldn't always assume you are always above other religeons and beliefs. And you wouldn't be constantly informing people that you knew him and that they should just take your word for it.

And from any other point of view, you don't know somebody until you have met them.

Like I said I know Jesus. I have not constantly informed anyone of knowing Jesus. I wrote that to PITT_HAPPENS because it was apropos.

Shakyamunison
Like I said I know Jesus. I have not constantly informed anyone of knowing Jesus. I wrote that to PITT_HAPPENS because it was apropos.

Jesus died 2000 years ago, unless you mean that you are an authority on the historical figure Jesus, you are delusional.

Bardock42
Jesus died 200 years ago, unless you mean that you are an authority on the historical figure Jesus, you are delusional.

That's the Mormon Jesus yes

JesusIsAlive

laughing out loud

Shakyamunison

laughing I seem to have dropped a zero. embarrasment Fix it. thanks

JIA would not of understood my post otherwise. roll eyes (sarcastic)

JesusIsAlive
laughing I seem to have dropped a zero. embarrasment Fix it. thanks

JIA would not of understood my post otherwise. roll eyes (sarcastic)

If I didn't understand it then why did I laugh at Bardock42's observation?

JesusIsAlive
Useless thread.

It does not matter if Jesus drank or not.

Probably did though.

Prove it or lose it.

Boris
I don't have to prove it.

It's God's word, he loves Steve.

Thumbs up for Steve! thumb up

Bardock42

Years of practice at not getting jokes?

JesusIsAlive

Lose it or prove it.

chillmeistergen
Does it matter if he drank? Life without mind altering substances = a bit of a bore.

Bardock42
Lose it or prove it.

Well, that's kinda hypocritical now. You have a lot of faith things that you can't really prove either.

Boris

Thumbs up! Go Steve!

JesusIsAlive
Thumbs up! Go Steve!

It prove or lose.

PITT_HAPPENS
To some people drinking is a sin. Again, the Bible clearly states that Jesus drank fruit of the vine (i.e. grape juice). no

It is not clear and it is not proof, the assumption is that it is wine not grape juice.Originally posted by JesusIsAlive
Like I said I know Jesus. I have not constantly informed anyone of knowing Jesus. I wrote that to PITT_HAPPENS because it was apropos. Like I said you do not, you have only read about him and not even in his own words but the wittings of others.

Boris
It prove or lose.

Steve does not require proof.

He is great. thumb up

chillmeistergen
JIA, do you drink?

Shakyamunison

I don't know why you do what you do. How the sinless ambassador of god and saint should act is beyond me. roll eyes (sarcastic)

JesusIsAlive
Steve does not require proof.

He is great. thumb up

It lose or prove (how many different variations of this phrase have I done so far?)

Shakyamunison
It lose or prove (how many different variations of this phrase have I done so far?)

Too many.

JesusIsAlive
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
JIA, do you drink?

I plead the fifth.

Shakyamunison
I plead the fifth.

That would be a yes. roll eyes (sarcastic)

JesusIsAlive
That would be a yes. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Prove it.

Shakyamunison
Prove it.

I was replying to this:

I plead the fifth.

You know that any time someone pleads the fifth, they are guilty but don't want to testify against themselves.

Quiero Mota
You know that any time someone pleads the fifth, they are guilty but don't want to testify against themselves.

Not always true. A good prosecutor can make an innocent person look totally guilty.

Its a burden of the state, and you don't have to help them. And if the prosecution says that, a mistrial is declared.

JesusIsAlive
I was replying to this:

But I am merely exercising my constitutional right.

laughing out loud

Quiero Mota
But I am merely exercising my constitutional right.

laughing out loud

The Fifth doesn't actually apply here because you're not under oath in a court of law.

So answer the question: do you drink? (hint: Nobody will hold it against you)

JesusIsAlive
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
The Fifth doesn't actually apply here because you're not under oath in a court of law.

The fifth does apply.

big grin

PITT_HAPPENS
The fifth does apply.

big grin no

Shakyamunison
The fifth does apply.

big grin

So, you drink...

Boris
Is drinking a sin?

PITT_HAPPENS
Is drinking a sin? According to JIA, yes. According to the Bible, it is in debate.

Shakyamunison
According to JIA, yes. According to the Bible, it is in debate.

Then Jesus sinned. eek! Or maybe drinking is not a sin, but over drinking is.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Marriage at Cana, debate ended.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
Marriage at Cana, debate ended.

Explain please. smile

Grand_Moff_Gav
Explain please. smile

Jesus (at the behest of Mary) changed water into wine, he wouldn't A) makes wine if it was a Sin, or B) Go on to drink it if it was a Sin.

Mary wouldn't have requested it if it was a sin either.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Is drinking a sin?
No.
According to JIA, yes. According to the Bible, it is in debate.
JIA> Idiot
Bible> Its a gift given from God for man to enjoy...sensibly.

Shakyamunison
Jesus (at the behest of Mary) changed water into wine, he wouldn't A) makes wine if it was a Sin, or B) Go on to drink it if it was a Sin.

Mary wouldn't have requested it if it was a sin either.

According to JIA it was grape juice. What do you say?

Grand_Moff_Gav
According to JIA it was grape juice. What do you say?

It wasn't.

Shakyamunison
It wasn't.

Can you give some support that JIA will listen too? I agree with you in that I think it was wine with alcohol in it, but JIA will not believe me. But I could tell him that the sky is blue and he would not believe me. laughing

Grand_Moff_Gav
According to the biblical and traditional witness, (1) alcohol is a good gift of God that is rightly used for making the heart merry, and (2) while its dangers are real, it may be used wisely and moderately rather than being shunned or prohibited because of potential abuse. Moderationism holds that temperance (that is, moderation or self-control) in all of one's behavior, not abstinence, is the biblical norm.

In dealing with drunkenness at the love feast in Corinth, St. Paul does not require total abstinence from drink but love for one another that would express itself in moderate, selfless behavior

Boris
Probably is a sin.. but who cares.

Drinking is hella fun.

Shelbert Lemon
The fifth does apply.

big grin yeah...a fifth of vodka, gin, Jack, tequila..

cheers

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by Quiero Mota

You don't have to be under oath to plead the fifth.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Probably is a sin.. but who cares.

Drinking is hella fun.

It isn't.

PITT_HAPPENS
Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
You don't have to be under oath to plead the fifth. In this case, yes it does wink

"No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation."

Shakyamunison
It isn't.

I don't get drunk.

PITT_HAPPENS
I don't get drunk. You are always drunk stick out tongue

Grand_Moff_Gav
I don't get drunk.

Then your not sinning! eek!

Shelbert Lemon
If drinking is a sin... or getting drunk is a sin... then put me down for sin highway this weekend.

Shakyamunison
You are always drunk stick out tongue

laughing I do like a good dark beer, or a fine wine, but it would take me all night to drink two beers.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
If drinking is a sin... or getting drunk is a sin... then put me down for sin highway this weekend.

Do you like hangovers? Or the dehydration that comes with over drinking? Or being out of control?

If something is a sin, then the consequences of your actions will kick you in the butt swiftly.

PITT_HAPPENS
laughing I do like a good dark beer, or a fine wine, but it would take me all night to drink two beers. Not a big fan of dark beers but it takes me all night to drink two beers, as long as the night is two minutes long stick out tongue

Shakyamunison
Not a big fan of dark beers but it takes me all night to drink two beers, as long as the night is two minutes long stick out tongue

I used to be that same way, but now a Genuss is a little on the light side for me. laughing

Shelbert Lemon
Do you like hangovers? Or the dehydration that comes with over drinking? Or being out of control?

If something is a sin, then the consequences of your actions will kick you in the butt swiftly. Im not prone to hangovers thankfully. Ive only had one.

PITT_HAPPENS
I used to be that same way, but now a Genuss is a little on the light side for me. laughing sick

I'm not a cheap date anymore, takes like 6 beers to get a warm feeling anymore messed

Shakyamunison
sick

I'm not a cheap date anymore, takes like 6 beers to get a warm feeling anymore messed

I get that warm feeling after one beer, and I still have money in my pocket. Who is better off?

2D_MASTER

PITT_HAPPENS
I get that warm feeling after one beer, and I still have money in my pocket. Who is better off? cry

Shelbert Lemon
6-8 beers ... or ... a few tall margaritas on ice
wine is okish... not my cup of tea usually.

Shakyamunison
6-8 beers ... or ... a few tall margaritas on ice
wine is okish... not my cup of tea usually.

WOW I like this. We have turned an otherwise stupid thread into an OTF how many beers dose it take for you to get off thread. laughing

PITT_HAPPENS
WOW I like this. We have turned an otherwise stupid thread into an OTF how many beers dose it take for you to get off thread. laughing laughing

Drunk I would need about 10 to 12 tall beers, or 4 to 5 shots. I can drink beer like a fish but I'm not to good with the hard stuff.

Shelbert Lemon
WOW I like this. We have turned an otherwise stupid thread into an OTF how many beers dose it take for you to get off thread. laughing I thought about that too happy

laughing

Drunk I would need about 10 to 12 tall beers, or 4 to 5 shots. I can drink beer like a fish but I'm not to good with the hard stuff. If you do shots, what are they of?

Shakyamunison
laughing

Drunk I would need about 10 to 12 tall beers, or 4 to 5 shots. I can drink beer like a fish but I'm not to good with the hard stuff.

I can drink a lot of Vodka without it making me drunk, but I'm also of Russia heritage.

PITT_HAPPENS
Rum, Rock Stars or what ever. I don't have one that I always do, I like to mix it up when I'm doing them, mostly I like the names stick out tongue

Shakyamunison
Rum, Rock Stars or what ever. I don't have one that I always do, I like to mix it up when I'm doing them, mostly I like the names stick out tongue

Rum? I will not touch it. It will make me sick. sick

Boris
laughing

What are "tall" beers?

Shakyamunison
What are "tall" beers?

The 16 oz. ones.

Shelbert Lemon
Rum is good.... so curious if anyone knows.... how far back time does liquor go?

Shakyamunison
Rum is good.... so curious if anyone knows.... how far back time does liquor go?

Well, in the past water was not always safe. Beer is a good way of intaking water without the risk.

PITT_HAPPENS
The 16 oz. ones. And above smileOriginally posted by Shelbert Lemon
Rum is good.... so curious if anyone knows.... how far back time does liquor go? Depends on what you are looking for, as for wine no one really knows.

Boris
Tall beer cans are normal cans.

Shelbert Lemon
Well, in the past water was not always safe. Beer is a good way of intaking water without the risk. yeah, thats what got me to wondering about it. And then... how young were the children back in the day when they were offered 'spirits' of sorts.

And above smile Depends on what you are looking for, as for wine no one really knows. 40's

Shakyamunison
Tall beer cans are normal cans.

http://www.beernight.org/photos/200112155.jpg

yeah, thats what got me to wondering about it. And then... how young were the children back in the day when they were offered 'spirits' of sorts.

40's

Children need to drink water also.

40's what?

Boris
Yeah that's the normal size.

Only small can's you can get here are Bud Lite.. but no one drinks that piss.

Shelbert Lemon
http://www.beernight.org/photos/200112155.jpg

Children need to drink water also.

40's what? Im aware of children needing water. stick out tongue

40's Though you dont see them everywhere.

PITT_HAPPENS
I have found proof that he drank wine and which one, it is still made today. laughing

http://www.avenuevine.com/movabletype/archives/jesusjuiceL-w.jpg

Shakyamunison

Bud lite...puke

AngryManatee
I have found proof that he drank wine and which one, it is still made today. laughing

http://www.avenuevine.com/movabletype/archives/jesusjuiceL-w.jpg

Jesus wouldn't drink ****in merlot!!! lol @ Sideways.

Shakyamunison
Im aware of children needing water. stick out tongue

40's Though you dont see them everywhere.

OK thanks. wink

JesusIsAlive

Boris
Fruit of the vine is Wine.

Jesus enjoyed getting wasted on wine, smoking alot of pot, and many homosexual orgy's, these are well known facts, supported by the Bible.

Sandai Kitetsu
Fruit of the Vine is grapes.

Bardock42

Haha, come on, that's a little oversized.

http://www.washjeff.edu/capl/images/l/1461.jpg

Robtard

Jesus drank fruit of the vine (i.e. grape juice).

Wrong, Jesus did drink wine (i.e. grape juice with alcohol); Jesus admits this himself.

"For John the Baptist came neither eating bread nor drinking wine, and
you say, 'He has a demon.' The Son of Man came eating and drinking,
and you say, 'Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax
collectors and "sinners."'" (Luke 7:33-34)

"A jar of wine vinegar was there, so they soaked a sponge in it, put
the sponge on a stalk of the hyssop plant, and lifted it to Jesus'
lips. When he had received the drink, Jesus said, "It is finished."
With that, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit." (John 19:29-30)

Also, during the last supper, the apostles along with Jesus were all getting wasted off alcohol, they weren't sipping grape juice.

chillmeistergen

Normal size is about 500 ml. The one shown, was about 668ml AKA a pint can, that's not the normal size.

PITT_HAPPENS

Jesus drank fruit of the vine (i.e. grape juice). OK, now you are just getting ridiculous. You say that it was non-alcoholic wine, then grape juice but post quotes saying that it is wine.

Matthew 26:29 "But I say to you, I will not drink of this fruit of the vine from now on until that day when I drink it new with you in My Father's kingdom."

Mark 14:25 "Assuredly, I say to you, I will no longer drink of the fruit of the vine until that day when I drink it new in the kingdom of God."

Luke 22:18 "For I say to you, I will not drink of the fruit of the vine until the kingdom of God comes."

So it is a sin to drink grape juice?

Sandai Kitetsu
I'm going to report JIA for not being able to handle the truth.

Shakyamunison

That is very hypocritical of you. stick out tongue laughing

Sandai Kitetsu
Good one.

Boris
Normal size is about 500 ml. The one shown, was about 668ml AKA a pint can, that's not the normal size.

Yeah you're right, 500ml is the norm. I thought that was one too, but a 668ml can? Very random number, why not a 670? Or 700ml?

chillmeistergen
Yeah I thought that, but I bought 4 668ml Foster's earlier and the reason it's that size, is that it pours into a perfect pint.

AngryManatee
Let me lay it on the line
He had two on the vine
I mean two pairs of testicles
So divine

JesusIsAlive

Hey, the truth cannot handle me.

dance

chillmeistergen
As in the Gospel? Are you saying you're better than the Gospel, JIA?

FeceMan
WHO GIVES A **** IF JESUS DRANK ALCOHOLIC/NONALCOHOLIC WINE? THE BIBLE IS NOT AGAINST DRINKING.

chillmeistergen
There's a vicar in my local who drinks like a fish.

JesusIsAlive
There's a vicar in my local who drinks like a fish.

laughing out loud

Bardock42
Originally posted by FeceMan
WHO GIVES A **** IF JESUS DRANK ALCOHOLIC/NONALCOHOLIC WINE? THE BIBLE IS NOT AGAINST DRINKING. I must say that was basically the point I was trying to make.

Also, what ****ing moron posted such a large pic. ****ing *******.

PITT_HAPPENS
Hey, the truth cannot handle me.

dance Originally posted by PITT_HAPPENS
OK, now you are just getting ridiculous. You say that it was non-alcoholic wine, then grape juice but post quotes saying that it is wine.

Matthew 26:29 "But I say to you, I will not drink of this fruit of the vine from now on until that day when I drink it new with you in My Father's kingdom."

Mark 14:25 "Assuredly, I say to you, I will no longer drink of the fruit of the vine until that day when I drink it new in the kingdom of God."

Luke 22:18 "For I say to you, I will not drink of the fruit of the vine until the kingdom of God comes."

So it is a sin to drink grape juice? Answer please wink

JesusIsAlive
Answer please wink

Well, some people incorrectly interpret the phrase fruit of the vine to mean wine. I firmly believe that it simply denotes grape juice.

PITT_HAPPENS

JesusIsAlive

PITT_HAPPENS
How could it say

"don't drink fruit of the vine"?

I have never said that and that phrase is nowhere near the Bible. Originally posted by PITT_HAPPENS
OK, now you are just getting ridiculous. You say that it was non-alcoholic wine, then grape juice but post quotes saying that it is wine.

So it is a sin to drink grape juice?

JesusIsAlive

I see where you got tangled up. Jesus was not saying that it was a sin to drink the fruit of the vine. He was simply stating that He would no longer drink it because He was about to be crucified. He will drink it again some time in the future after He comes to take His church out of here.

Boris
Sure he will.... sure he will.

He's no Steve though.

thumb up

PITT_HAPPENS
I see where you got tangled up. Jesus was not saying that it was a sin to drink the fruit of the vine. He was simply stating that He would no longer drink it because He was about to be crucified. He will drink it again some time in the future after He comes to take His church out of here. So he will not drink grape juice because of why? Now you are back tracking again.

JesusIsAlive
So he will not drink grape juice because of why? Now you are back tracking again.

?

I just told you why.

JesusIsAlive
Gotta run, signing off now.

PITT_HAPPENS
?

I just told you why. no

FeceMan
Originally posted by FeceMan
WHO GIVES A **** IF JESUS DRANK ALCOHOLIC/NONALCOHOLIC WINE? THE BIBLE IS NOT AGAINST DRINKING.

PITT_HAPPENS
I don't think I can read that stick out tongue

Robtard

http://www.cracked.com/jp/quotestruth.jpg

"You can't handle the truth!"

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>