superman vs marvel zombie earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
superman vs the entire marvel zombie earth with no way off planet, thoughts?

AcousticDoc
Don't see how he can win when the zombies were able to take out surfer and galactus.

Badabing
Superman.

TricksterPriest
Methinks Superman is screwed. Mmmmm, deep fried kryptonian goodness. stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl
ZOmbies

celestialdemon
Zombies. If they can eat Galactus, then Superman is just an appetizer.

lando005
sorry by now way off planet i mean no way out of that dimension

Entity
Oh Supes will win.
How will he win? Well I have no idea but I promise you DC will make him win and his shear will power will probably have allot to do with it. wink

Don't believe me? Just ask Juntai, Avalonofthewind, or batdude123. They'll set you straight! laughing

pr1983
Originally posted by Entity
Oh Supes will win.
How will he win? Well I have no idea but I promise you DC will make him win and his shear will power will probably have allot to do with it. wink

Don't believe me? Just ask Juntai, Avalonofthewind, or batdude123. They'll set you straight! laughing

bad form dude...

Citizen V
Originally posted by pr1983
bad form dude...

How? erm.

Zombies win, eventually. He takes down ALOT of them though.

Symmetric Chaos
Galactus should have become a zombie.

pr1983
Originally posted by Citizen V
How? erm.

Zombies win, eventually. He takes down ALOT of them though.

just the way it was written, thats all...

i have no doubt the zombies win, even pre-galactus, with hank pym's brain they'd find a way...

even without it, alot of them (hulk, thor) are still powered, so are definitely a threat...

Juntai
Oh Supes will win.

Don't believe me? Just ask Juntai, Avalonofthewind, or batdude123. They'll set you straight! laughing thumb down

Citizen V
Oh Supes will win.

Originally posted by Juntai
thumb down

Juntai jumps through hoops for no man, Sucka!

Entity
Originally posted by pr1983
bad form dude... I just get tired of the saying he'll win reguardless of reason.

thumb down Wow you mean a fight you won't argue Superman winning? confused
smokin'

pr1983
I just get tired of the saying he'll win reguardless of reason.

or do you just not like the guy? confused

Juntai
I just get tired of the saying he'll win reguardless of reason.

Wow you mean a fight you won't argue Superman winning? confused
smokin' I wasn't arguing in the thread at all, I hadn't even made a post, but taking shots at me is uncalled for.

Entity
I wasn't arguing in the thread at all, I hadn't even made a post. exactly

lando005
back to the topic at hand

lando005
bump

lando005
bump X 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.