Cross Company Appearances

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KRS-Brandon
I was reading over New Avengers 28 again and low and behold I just saw Morpheus and Death from DC/Vertigo commenting about how nice Doctor Strange's house was and its sad too see it demolished. And i seem to remember Azrael mentioning Jigsaw in Knightfall.

So tell me more cross company reference or appearances.

KRS-Brandon
bump?

Priest
haha, ur rite about Morpheus.

Symmetric Chaos
Tons of Marvel characters were mockingly cameoed in the Superman/Batman arc WithTheVengance.

grey fox
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Tons of Marvel characters were mockingly cameoed in the Superman/Batman arc WithTheVengance.

Nah , it was The Ultimates.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by grey fox
Nah , it was The Ultimates.

Wolverine was never in the Ultimates, was he?

Skeets
Kyle Rayner met Wong in a book once....
Seriously though why Wong? no expression

tjcoady
Originally posted by Skeets
Kyle Rayner met Wong in a book once....
Seriously though why Wong? no expression

because Wong is, hands down, the single greatest character in comic books. Ever.

Death of the Endless showed up in the Hulk, handing Rick Jones a brush.
(haha, get it? brush with death)

a female John Constantine showed up in "Pryde and Wisdom."

Jim Shooter (not a character, but cool nonetheless) got the sh-- kicked out of him by Guy Gardner while he ranted and raved about how he was going to use the Sunspot (Starbrand) to create a new universe (the New Universe).

I know there are others, just can't think of them right now.

Symmetric Chaos
In TheAthority when JennyQ visits InfiniteCity it rests on a giant turtle in clear parody of Discworld (minus the elephants)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.