Solaris and The Sun Eater vs. Galactus and Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'm not talking about wussy Galactus here. I"m talking mad at annihilus star system blasting Big G.

This is the Sun eater that Cost Parallax his life and the Solaris who fought Legions of JLA versions and was pwning them.

Odin is at his height. The one who could fight thru dimensions and such.

Who wins?

nvrbeenwthagirl
NO one has a winner?

Power16
I am not sure but i am leaning toward the DC crew. I will go in take a look again at their feat to see if i need to change my mind or not

nvrbeenwthagirl
Solaris seemed at times really power. Especially since not even many many versions of the Justice legion A could stop him. But then at other times, he just seemed weak to me. The Sun Eater is rediculous. I see it as a match to a very powerful galactus. It would be intersting to see who could drain whom. Odin probably can beat the Solaris 4-6/10. I"m not decided. At thier hieght, Solaris wins, But he was a jobber and ultimate all in his few showings.

Endless Mike
You realize that at the end of Annihilation Galactus was weakened severely and nowhere near full power?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Endless Mike
You realize that at the end of Annihilation Galactus was weakened severely and nowhere near full power?

I know, But he released more power in his moment of anger than I have seen him do in his supposedly stronger states. That was basically all I was saying. I'm not using that particular instance of Galactus. Just making it clear that Im thinking of a very powerful and angry galactus.

Endless Mike
If he was not weakened he would have blown up a large part of the universe

nvrbeenwthagirl
If he was not weakened he would have blown up a large part of the universe

At most I see him blowing up a galaxy or half of one. Do you know how big one galaxy is? He isn't blowing up a large part of the universe even well fed. Not when a universe is so infinite.

Endless Mike
He destroyed multiple galaxies fighting Tyrant, teleported a galaxy while weakened in Rom the Spaceknight, and was devouring the entire universe in the Black Celestial Saga.

nvrbeenwthagirl
He destroyed multiple galaxies fighting Tyrant, teleported a galaxy while weakened in Rom the Spaceknight, and was devouring the entire universe in the Black Celestial Saga.

Black Celestial saga isn't cannon to this Galactus of 616 is it? I know the story isn't cannon to the 616. Also Destroying galaxies over time with another opponent as poweful as one's self isn't quite the same as instantly destroying a galaxy by urself in one blast.

Endless Mike
Yes it is canon, it took place in another universe but it was the 616 Galactus.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yes it is canon, it took place in another universe but it was the 616 Galactus.

IT wasn't from his own power tho. SOmeone more powerful than he tampered with him.

Endless Mike
Only to cause his power to go out of control and do something he normally wouldn't do himself. Besides he defeated and absorbed the Black Celestial. Look in his respect thread.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Only to cause his power to go out of control and do something he normally wouldn't do himself. Besides he defeated and absorbed the Black Celestial. Look in his respect thread.

Ok so basically him out of control would mean that he isn't operating at his best. I can't count that, becuz he was tampered with and wasn't in control.

Endless Mike
He could have done all of that by himself if he wanted to, he just had no reason to and was tricked into it by the Black Celestial

nvrbeenwthagirl
He could have done all of that by himself if he wanted to, he just had no reason to and was tricked into it by the Black Celestial

I"m not buying it. He's this powerful and yet he was captured by annhilus. WTF.

Utrigita
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I"m not buying it. He's this powerful and yet he was captured by annhilus. WTF.

More like defeated by Aegis and Tenebrous and then Thanos made a device for Annihilus to contain him, so captured by Annihilus...

Merlyn
If Solaris is at it's best.... I'd go with the Sun team ftw.

grey fox
Solaris is iffy because several forum members have utilised ABC logic and Hyperbole to try and claim that Solaris is this huge-mind boggling threat that outweighs everything. When in reality he got pwned by a GL ring....

Merlyn
Originally posted by grey fox
When in reality he got pwned by a GL ring.... A GL ring + force-vision. smile

Tyrant
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I"m not buying it. He's this powerful and yet he was captured by annhilus. WTF. So, in other words, you won't accept it, because it doesn't fit your perception of him?

Great logic.

Goddess Kali
I dont know enuff about Solaris or the Sun Eater to determine

TheTyrant
Bump.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.