Out of Curiosity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AbnormalButSane
Have you ever tried on a woman's brassiere? no expression

I saw my cousin in one. It wasn't a pretty site.

Grinning Goku
No. Will I do it someday? Maybe.

teh_perfection
A what?

Grinning Goku
A bra, you ninny.

Barker
I've tried on Irene's.

teh_perfection
Never heard them called that before ninny.

AbnormalButSane
Surely not?

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by teh_perfection

Stop using my insults, poop-face.

chillmeistergen
Yeah, I did once at a party, for a laugh. Hailed a taxi still wearing it as well.

Grinning Goku
Bet dad was proud. baha

Scythe
I'll try one on one day when a normal woman tries on a condom.

AbnormalButSane
Originally posted by Scythe
I'll try one on one day when a normal woman tries on a condom.

Is that a challenge?

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
Is that a challenge?

Maybe you should wanna take him up on it...and tape it. ninja

AbnormalButSane
laughing no expression

That would be cheating.

Grinning Goku
I don't care. Cheating is hot. Cheating is hot. food

Scythe
Is that a challenge?

Yes...yes it is.

Bardock42
Yeah

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Bardock42
Yeah

Have you ever worn a corset?

Menetnashté
Originally posted by teh_perfection
You've never heard of a Brassiere? Where have you been...

Bardock42
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Have you ever worn a corset? No

Naz

Yes, everyday.

AbnormalButSane
No

Disappointing no expression

Grinning Goku
Will you wear one for me? lfeyes

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Naz
Yes, everyday.

It's not interesting unless you're not wearing one, Naz. C'mon. wink

AbnormalButSane
That's how you get saggy boobs, no?

Tsure

I saw my cousin in one. It wasn't a pretty site. Umm, do you not wear a bra or something? What country are you from? confused

Grinning Goku
Not with me you don't.

AbnormalButSane
Originally posted by Tsure
Umm, do you not wear a bra or something? What country are you from? confused

I do. The males of my country don't typically wear brassieres unless inebriated.

Tsure
I was like WTF. That was a stupid question. no expression Unless your cousin is a guy. no expression If so, then you should have stated that instead of confusing my simple ass. no expression

Bardock42
Will you wear one for me? lfeyes

Perhaps.

If you can guess what bands announced Album for 2008 I am looking forward most at the moment.

Grinning Goku
Perhaps.

If you can guess what bands announced Album for 2008 I am looking forward most at the moment.

Speculated album releases

First Quarter
Albums in this section are believed to be release between January and March 2008

Young & Restless by Young Dro
Untitled by Wolfmother (possibly late 2007, an official release date has not been planned)
Untitled by Blindside
Untitled by Sanctus Real

Second Quarter
Albums in this section are believed to be release between April and June 2008

Who Killed Amanda Palmer by Amanda Palmer

Third Quarter
Albums in this section are believed to be release between July and September 2008

Before I Self Destruct by 50 Cent
Untitled by Arctic Monkeys

Fourth Quarter
Albums in this section are believed to be release between October and December 2008

Untitled by Shanice

Unknown date
This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards.
Please discuss this issue on the talk page or replace this tag with a more specific message.
This article has been tagged since June 2007.

DisneyMania 6 Various Artists
Ego Trippin' Snoop Dogg
Growin' Up In Tha Hood by Ice Cube
All In My Heart by Haylie Duff
Plan B by Fabian
The Carter III by Lil Wayne
Rock (The Most Dangerous Game) by Aerosmith
Untitled by The All-American Rejects
Untitled by Ryan Cabrera
Untitled by Caleigh Peters
Untitled by Team Sleep
Untitled by Patrick Wolf
Untitled First Studio Album by Ashley Olsen
Prospekt by Coldplay
Untitled by Miley Cyrus
Untitled by Feeder
From Roots To Fruits by Black Eyed Peas
The Bedlam In Jupiter by Foo Fighters (Possibly will be released in 2007 if decided by the band)
Untitled by Frankie J
Its Easier With Franz Ferdinand by Franz Ferdinand
Untitled by Lindsay Lohan
Untitled by Joel Madden
Untitled by Nelly Furtado
Untitled by Madonna
Untitled by Gwen Stefani
Untitled by John Mayer
Untitled by Nicole Richie
Untitled by My Chemical Romance
High My Bus Dont Lie by Shareefa
What`s Kelly Ousbourne by Kelly Osbourne (Album Was Working By Timbaland & Danja)
Untitled by John Legend
Fallen Love by Hayden Panettiere
Untitled by India Arie
Untitled by Vanessa Williams
Untitled by Shakira
Untitled by Justin Timberlake
Untitled by Corrine Bailey Rae
Untitled by Mary J Blige
Time by Wintersun
Untitled Third Studio Album by Beyonce
In A Perfect World by Keri Hilson
Rihanna by Rihanna
Untitled by Christina Aguilera
Untitled by Hawk Nelson
Untitled by House of Heroes
Untitled by Pillar
Untitled by Third Day

Confirmed (still-untitled) albums
These are albums that have confirmed information of its status, how the album is coming along and when it will be released. Listing is alphabetical with Bands or solo artists being listed by surname.

Artist To be released Status Other information
311 Currently writing One confirmed song from sessions, "I Was Wrong", described by Nick Hexum as combining dancehall reggae with funk.
AC/DC January 2008 Currently writing First single is called "Chain Gang on The Road"
AFI Currently writing Guitarist Jade Puget has stated that the band has begun begun writing their follow-up to 2006's Decemberunderground.
The All-American Rejects It has been told that they are now currently in pre-production for their third album for a 2008 release date.
Anti-Flag The band is not currently on tour and they plan to begin working on a new album.
Augustana Currently writing Confirmed that they are planning an album by 2008 on VH1.
Bad Religion One confirmed song from sessions, "New Chapter", was intended to appear on the band's last album New Maps of Hell, but got removed from the track list. This has led many to believe that the song may appear on the next Bad Religion album.
Beyonce January 2008 Working Title And The New Album Was Released In January , 3 2008 Album Was Working By Timbaland Beyonce Signed To RCA Records And Album Was Recorded In July 2007 And During Album Was The New Fringe Hair Style With Gold Color And Photoshot Was The New Style Dress And The New Album Called Worldwide Was Released In Indonesia & United States Album Was Working To Sony BMG
Bloodhound Gang Currently recording The new song "Screwing You on a Beach at Night" will be realeased on the compilation album Viva La Bands Vol. 2.
Blur Slow Hadn't released any new material since 2003's Think Tank. A new Blur album was to be released in 2006, but has been pushed back to either 2007 or this year.
Britney Spears February 2008 Releasing Recorded Originally expected in November 2007, but has been rescheduled for early 2008.
Trishelle Cannatella Slow The reality TV star, said to work soon with hip-hop producer J.R. Rotem on her debut album in Early 2008, that will include upbeat r&b, piano-driven and 80's influenced songs. The expected release date of Trishelle's debut will be between November 2008 and February 2009.
Celtic Frost Currently writing The band has begun writing material for their follow-up to their comeback album, 2006's Monotheist.
Corrosion of Conformity The band is currently on a hiatus while their guitarist/vocalist Pepper Keenan is working with his project Down and a new Corrosion of Conformity album is not planned for release any time before either this year or 2009.
Fergie January 2008 Recording She is supposedly recording an album named Stawberry Girl, to be released early 2008.
Filter Believed to be slow Bandleader Richard Patrick has noted that he's put lots of time into the fourth Filter record, but has put it on the back burner since starting up his newest group Army of Anyone.
Green Day Currently writing/recording Frontman Billie Joe Armstrong has confirmed that a follow-up to 2004's highly acclaimed American Idiot will be released sometime this year.
The Lemonheads
Marillion Liner notes for fourteenth studio album Somewhere Else (2007) and official band website state Spring 2008 release date for album #15 from the veteran British rock group.
Mastodon
Matisyahu Early 2008
Morbid Angel Supposedly gearing up to release their first studio album since 2003's Heretic.
NOFX
Oasis Frontman Noel Gallagher told Hot Press that there will be a new studio album sometime this year.
(+44)
Madonna January 2008
The Police The band recently reunited and guitarist Andy Summers has also mentioned the possibility of recording their first album in 25 years.
Primus Early 2008 The band plans to return to the studio to begin recording a new album that is expected to surface in late 2007 or early 2008. When released, it will be the first album recorded with the "classic" original line-up since 1995's Tales from the Punchbowl and also the first proper Primus studio album since 1999's Antipop.
Red Hot Chili Peppers Frontman Anthony Kiedis has confirmed that the band's next album will probably not be a double release.
Rancid Drummer Branden Steineckert just recently mentioned that Rancid will resume work on its as-yet-untitled new album this January.
Rihanna April 2008 Working Title Her new album is tentatively self-titled.
Rise Against Summer The band plans to write and record their next album sometime after they finish supporting their latest album The Sufferer and the Witness.
Mary J Blige January 2008
Sick of It All The band's recently announced tour schedule has been cancelled, due to a back injury suffered by frontman Lou Koller, and they will return to the studio to work on a new album that is possibly due out this year.
Skid Row The band will begin working on a new album sometime after they finish supporting their latest album Revolutions per Minute.
Slipknot Frontman Corey Taylor stated in an interview with VH1 that the band plans to release a new album sometime in 2008 as the members work on their side projects, including Stone Sour.
Social Distortion The band has been in the studio since December 2006 working on their seventh studio album. According to an April 2007 interview with Mike Ness, it may not be out until this year.
Tears for Fears There are some rumors that say the band will record and release a follow-up to their comeback album, 2004's Everybody Loves a Happy Ending, either 2007 or this year.
Tool Bassist Justin Chancellor mentioned that the band plans to record and release their next album after they take a break from supporting its last album 10,000 Days.
Transplants Frontman Tim Armstrong has said that he would like to do a new Transplants album "in the upcoming years". As for now, the band is on a hiatus as all the members work on their side projects.
Voivod Drummer Michel "Away" Langevin recently confirmed that Voivod are planning to return to the studio in the fall of 2007 to work on their follow-up to 2006's Katorz.
Wolfmother early 2008 (possibly late 2007) currently writing/recording Wolfmother will be working on their second album thruought Summer and Fall 2007. An early 2008 or possibly late 2007 release date has been planned.

Ha! You, sir, have been hoodwinked. Now, disrobe. http://www.drivemeinsane.com/submitpics/1130432925Animated_Zedillo_Nazi.gif

Bardock42

First Quarter
Albums in this section are believed to be release between January and March 2008

Untitled by Wolfmother (possibly late 2007, an official release date has not been planned)
Untitled by Blindside
Untitled by Sanctus Real

Second Quarter

Third Quarter
Albums in this section are believed to be release between July and September 2008

Fourth Quarter
Albums in this section are believed to be release between October and December 2008

Untitled by Shanice

Unknown date
Please discuss this issue on the talk page or replace this tag with a more specific message.

Ego Trippin' Snoop Dogg
Plan B by Fabian
Untitled by Ryan Cabrera
Untitled by Team Sleep
Untitled by Patrick Wolf
Prospekt by Coldplay
Untitled by Miley Cyrus
Untitled by Feeder
The Bedlam In Jupiter by Foo Fighters (Possibly will be released in 2007 if decided by the band)
Untitled by Frankie J
Untitled by Joel Madden
Untitled by Madonna
Untitled by Gwen Stefani
Untitled by John Mayer
What`s Kelly Ousbourne by Kelly Osbourne (Album Was Working By Timbaland & Danja)
Untitled by John Legend
Untitled by India Arie
Untitled by Shakira
Untitled by Mary J Blige
Time by Wintersun
Rihanna by Rihanna
Untitled by Hawk Nelson
Untitled by Pillar
Untitled by Third Day

These are albums that have confirmed information of its status, how the album is coming along and when it will be released. Listing is alphabetical with Bands or solo artists being listed by surname.

311 Currently writing One confirmed song from sessions, "I Was Wrong", described by Nick Hexum as combining dancehall reggae with funk.
AC/DC January 2008 Currently writing First single is called "Chain Gang on The Road"
AFI Currently writing Guitarist Jade Puget has stated that the band has begun begun writing their follow-up to 2006's Decemberunderground.
The All-American Rejects It has been told that they are now currently in pre-production for their third album for a 2008 release date.
Anti-Flag The band is not currently on tour and they plan to begin working on a new album.
Augustana Currently writing Confirmed that they are planning an album by 2008 on VH1.
Bad Religion One confirmed song from sessions, "New Chapter", was intended to appear on the band's last album New Maps of Hell, but got removed from the track list. This has led many to believe that the song may appear on the next Bad Religion album.
Beyonce January 2008 Working Title And The New Album Was Released In January , 3 2008 Album Was Working By Timbaland Beyonce Signed To RCA Records And Album Was Recorded In July 2007 And During Album Was The New Fringe Hair Style With Gold Color And Photoshot Was The New Style Dress And The New Album Called Worldwide Was Released In Indonesia & United States Album Was Working To Sony BMG
Bloodhound Gang Currently recording The new song "Screwing You on a Beach at Night" will be realeased on the compilation album Viva La Bands Vol. 2.
Blur Slow Hadn't released any new material since 2003's Think Tank. A new Blur album was to be released in 2006, but has been pushed back to either 2007 or this year.
Britney Spears February 2008 Releasing Recorded Originally expected in November 2007, but has been rescheduled for early 2008.
Trishelle Cannatella Slow The reality TV star, said to work soon with hip-hop producer J.R. Rotem on her debut album in Early 2008, that will include upbeat r&b, piano-driven and 80's influenced songs. The expected release date of Trishelle's debut will be between November 2008 and February 2009.
Celtic Frost Currently writing The band has begun writing material for their follow-up to their comeback album, 2006's Monotheist.
Corrosion of Conformity The band is currently on a hiatus while their guitarist/vocalist Pepper Keenan is working with his project Down and a new Corrosion of Conformity album is not planned for release any time before either this year or 2009.
Fergie January 2008 Recording She is supposedly recording an album named Stawberry Girl, to be released early 2008.
Filter Believed to be slow Bandleader Richard Patrick has noted that he's put lots of time into the fourth Filter record, but has put it on the back burner since starting up his newest group Army of Anyone.
Green Day Currently writing/recording Frontman Billie Joe Armstrong has confirmed that a follow-up to 2004's highly acclaimed American Idiot will be released sometime this year.
The Lemonheads
Marillion Liner notes for fourteenth studio album Somewhere Else (2007) and official band website state Spring 2008 release date for album #15 from the veteran British rock group.
Mastodon
Matisyahu Early 2008
Morbid Angel Supposedly gearing up to release their first studio album since 2003's Heretic.
NOFX
Oasis Frontman Noel Gallagher told Hot Press that there will be a new studio album sometime this year.
(+44)
Madonna January 2008
The Police The band recently reunited and guitarist Andy Summers has also mentioned the possibility of recording their first album in 25 years.
Primus Early 2008 The band plans to return to the studio to begin recording a new album that is expected to surface in late 2007 or early 2008. When released, it will be the first album recorded with the "classic" original line-up since 1995's Tales from the Punchbowl and also the first proper Primus studio album since 1999's Antipop.
Red Hot Chili Peppers Frontman Anthony Kiedis has confirmed that the band's next album will probably not be a double release.
Rancid Drummer Branden Steineckert just recently mentioned that Rancid will resume work on its as-yet-untitled new album this January.
Rise Against Summer The band plans to write and record their next album sometime after they finish supporting their latest album The Sufferer and the Witness.
Sick of It All The band's recently announced tour schedule has been cancelled, due to a back injury suffered by frontman Lou Koller, and they will return to the studio to work on a new album that is possibly due out this year.
Skid Row The band will begin working on a new album sometime after they finish supporting their latest album Revolutions per Minute.
Slipknot Frontman Corey Taylor stated in an interview with VH1 that the band plans to release a new album sometime in 2008 as the members work on their side projects, including Stone Sour.
Social Distortion The band has been in the studio since December 2006 working on their seventh studio album. According to an April 2007 interview with Mike Ness, it may not be out until this year.
Tears for Fears There are some rumors that say the band will record and release a follow-up to their comeback album, 2004's Everybody Loves a Happy Ending, either 2007 or this year.
Tool Bassist Justin Chancellor mentioned that the band plans to record and release their next album after they take a break from supporting its last album 10,000 Days.
Transplants Frontman Tim Armstrong has said that he would like to do a new Transplants album "in the upcoming years". As for now, the band is on a hiatus as all the members work on their side projects.
Voivod Drummer Michel "Away" Langevin recently confirmed that Voivod are planning to return to the studio in the fall of 2007 to work on their follow-up to 2006's Katorz.
Wolfmother early 2008 (possibly late 2007) currently writing/recording Wolfmother will be working on their second album thruought Summer and Fall 2007. An early 2008 or possibly late 2007 release date has been planned.

Ha! You, sir, have been hoodwinked. Now, disrobe. http://www.drivemeinsane.com/submitpics/1130432925Animated_Zedillo_Nazi.gif

Well, I meant you guess one Album. But I guess I have to accept that as it was my own mistake. I tip my hat to you good Sir.

Tha album is not mentioned though, you lose. Thanks for playing.

AbnormalButSane
I was like WTF. That was a stupid question. no expression Unless your cousin is a guy. no expression If so, then you should have stated that instead of confusing my simple ass. no expression

I sorry. confused

Tsure
You lie. no expression

Da Rev

First Quarter

Untitled by Blindside
Untitled by Sanctus Real

Second Quarter

Third Quarter

Fourth Quarter

Untitled by Shanice

Unknown date

Ego Trippin' Snoop Dogg
Plan B by Fabian
Untitled by Ryan Cabrera
Untitled by Team Sleep
Untitled by Patrick Wolf
Prospekt by Coldplay
Untitled by Miley Cyrus
Untitled by Feeder
Untitled by Frankie J
Untitled by Joel Madden
Untitled by Madonna
Untitled by Gwen Stefani
Untitled by John Mayer
Untitled by John Legend
Untitled by India Arie
Untitled by Shakira
Untitled by Mary J Blige
Time by Wintersun
Rihanna by Rihanna
Untitled by Hawk Nelson
Untitled by Pillar
Untitled by Third Day

The Lemonheads
Mastodon
Matisyahu Early 2008
NOFX
(+44)
Madonna January 2008

Ha! You, sir, have been hoodwinked. Now, disrobe. http://www.drivemeinsane.com/submitpics/1130432925Animated_Zedillo_Nazi.gif That mentioned Tool. I'm going to say 2008 is a bit early. ermhappy

Bardock42
Originally posted by Da Rev
That mentioned Tool. I'm going to say 2008 is a bit early. ermhappy

Depends on the artist.

Tsure
Depends on the artist. Yeah, like the stupid ****ing MCR band. no expression and Album every few months. no expression

Bardock42
Yeah, like the stupid ****ing MCR band. no expression and Album every few months. no expression

Yeah or great artists like Sufjan Stevens

AbnormalButSane
blink

Scythe
I call them Knickers, just like my neighbors!

FUZE_LOVER
yes i have i where one

ADarksideJedi
No but would like to get one for my honeymood.jm

mitchypoopoo
like everyone else, i'd like to hear walshy's answer

Bardock42
Aww, ABS was disappointed I didn't wear a corset. We have something special touched

riv6672

I saw my cousin in one. It wasn't a pretty site.
Sure have. I've gone to quote a few Halloween parties in drag. Learned to walk in high heels and everything.

AbnormalButSane
Aww, ABS was disappointed I didn't wear a corset. We have something special touched

And don't you forget it

Dave_97
Yes. For kink factor.

riv6672
Your honeymoon is going to get funky!

Nuke Nixon
Originally posted by riv6672
Sure have. I've gone to quote a few Halloween parties in drag. Learned to walk in high heels and everything.

I wouldn't have admitted that.

riv6672
Hey, i've looked GOOD.

AbnormalButSane
Pictures!

Dress as Frank-N-Furter next halloween. That would be great.

riv6672
Oddly enough i've never thought to go with that look!

Nuke Nixon
You don't have the coloring for it, try Sophia from Orange is the New Black.

AbnormalButSane
She's beautiful.

Nuke Nixon
I... actually agree with that.

Some people are good looking no matter the ...something um ...yeah.

riv6672
I could do Wesley Snipes in To Wong Foo....

Nuke Nixon
You'd spend the whole time explaining it because very few people remember that movie or would admit to ever watching it.

riv6672
Whatchoo talkin' 'bout Willis? That movie's a classic!

Nuke Nixon
No, a classic drag movie is Some Like It Hot.

riv6672
I met Tony Curtis!

Nuke Nixon
I screwed Jamie Lee Curtis (True Lies era) ...in my day dreams.

AbnormalButSane
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
You'd spend the whole time explaining it because very few people remember that movie or would admit to ever watching it.

Hey, that was a great movie.

riv6672
Yes it was!

Tony Curtis was visiting his old HS, in NYC, and the weight lufting coach, a friend of mine called me up; he knew i was a fan.
Shook his hand gave the "i'm a huge fan" gush.
"How huge?" He laughed.
"Saw you in Winchester '73." I said. He about flipped out!

Nuke Nixon
Hey, that was a great movie.

The majority has spoken, my disdain for the movie is therefore revoked.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.