Dinobot runs the Guantlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolverine2006
Dinobot is a character from the show Beast Wars. In his prime on the show he took out 6 Predicons (one of them was Megatron) all by himself. He is a cunning warrior who believes in honor. In all these fights he is at the top of his game and bloodlust is on. He is prepared for each fight and so are his opponents. This fight takes place in a deserted jungle, no civilians.

Here is his wikipedia page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinobot

His stats:

Strength: 08
Intelligence: 07
Speed: 09
Endurance: 09
Courage: 09
Firepower: 06
Skill: 09

A pic of his fight with Megatron:

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0Je5xXkLJtGrSYBci2jzbkF/SIG=12ehu5gt7/EXP=1184661092/**http%3A//www.bwtf.com/newsarchive/dw/posterbook/poster02.jpg

1. Transmetal Cheetor

2. Movie Blackout

3. Starscream

4. GrimLock

5. Transmetal Megatron

6.Transmetal 2 Dinobot

7. Optimus Prime

Darkstorm Zero
I think hemeets his match once he hits onbe of the G1 Transformers, so i'd say he stops at Starscream, and if not him, then he crashes against Grimlock horribly.

Wolverine2006
How wuld Grimlock beat him..he's beaten Megatron

Menetnashté
I must bring up the question have you even seen G1?

Wolverine2006
Ya I have but Dinobot is also very powerful

Menetnashté
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Ya I have but Dinobot is also very powerful
As your comment for Grimlock not being able to defeat him you said Dinobot beat Megatron, when Grimlock has to, he made him run away in fear as well.

Wolverine2006
I wuld look up some videos on Grimlock but my computer is being retarded. But Dinobot has some amazing feats. He didn't just beat Megatron he scrapped 5 other predacons before their fight and since he was already damaged from the others his weapons systems were down and he was extremely weakened. His energy reserves were shutting down and he had to beat him h2h. He died aftered that from overusing his power, destroyed the Golden Disk, and saved the Earth.

Wolverine2006
Grimlock:

Strength: 10
Speed: 03
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 08
Skill: 10

Dinobot:

Strength: 08
Speed: 09
Endurance: 09
Courage: 09
Firepower: 06
Skill: 09

Tenebrous
^ that pretty much makes clear that Grimlock > Dinobot.
I would also opine that G1 Megatron > Beast Wars Megatron....and Grimlock has man-handled G1 Megatron and Prime. Respect Grimlock man...

Menetnashté
Not sure how accurate that is since they gave Grimlock a seven for intelligence, but otherwise it's good, might've been talking about when it comes to fighting, dunno.

Wolverine2006
Ya look at the speed difference in their speed. Dinobot's way faster than he is. I wuld still give the majority to Grimlock though.

Scythe
Optimus would defeat Dinobot.

Darkstorm Zero
As I said before, Grimlick would kill Dinobot in a horrible curbstomp.

The Maximals and Predacons have been seen to be much smaller than their G1 bretherin, TM Megatron was barely bigger than Primes head.

Scythe
Why was that?

Wolverine2006
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero

The Maximals and Predacons have been seen to be much smaller than their G1 bretherin, TM Megatron was barely bigger than Primes head.

No way that it wuld be a curbstomp, and their size really does not matter.

Scythe
Size doesn't matter when they were inches tall?

Wolverine2006
WHA?

Not to that extreme ....Dinobot is probably around 15 ft tall. He's bigger than Optimus in the series

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/cd/Maximals-bw1.jpg

Scythe
Hmm, I hardly remember Dinobot.

Wolverine2006
He was the coolest character....if u want to see the coolest episode EVER! Go to the Transformers video thread and watch the episode I posted in 3 parts. It shows his badassery.

draxx_tOfU

yeah...

that's why dinobot stops cold at #2...

Menetnashté
WHA?

Not to that extreme ....Dinobot is probably around 15 ft tall. He's bigger than Optimus in the series

If you had actually read what it said on that page it says they were no bigger than human's unlike their G1 ancestors who were 25 feet usually, Grimlock exceeding normal height and size, probably reaching 30 or 35 feet, and would smash Dinobot.

Wolverine2006
Sorry about that Dinobot is 8 ft tall. But I still say he has a 4/10 chance in a fight with Grimlock.

Scythe
He was the coolest character....if u want to see the coolest episode EVER! Go to the Transformers video thread and watch the episode I posted in 3 parts. It shows his badassery.

I'll have to check that out.

Darkstorm Zero
Even with all that considered, he still can't stand up to Grimlock...

Hell, we don't even know it Dinobot'sweapons would even do anything to the massive T-Rex of G1.

Wolverine2006
Rampage, a guy Dinobot manhandled, blew up a peak of a mountain. I'm pretty sure Dinobot wuld do some damage.

Darkstorm Zero
Hows Dinobot going to manhandle a bot thats over 4 times his size, many times more powerful, and effectively impervious to all of Dinobots weapons?

Wolverine2006
Thats cool, how u just made that up. U have no facts to support wat u said, and Grimlock is not "many more times powerful"

Darkstorm Zero
Well, hows about the facts that he:
#1: Withstood many manytimes more firepower more frequently, including Optimus Prime's rifle.

#2: Blew a hule clean through Autobot Headquarters with a single shot uring "Heavy Metal War"

#3: is fully capable of snapping a G1 Transformer cleanly in two.

No facts you say Wolverine2006 Try again, don't assume I don't mean what I say.

Darkstorm Zero
Sorry for the Double Post, but I did just think ofone more feat, this time of Grimlock's Durability.

#4: Grimlock survived Trypticon falling on him completely undamaged in the Season 3 Episode "Call of the Primatives"

Now I ask again, how is Dinobot supposed to manhandle someone 4 times hissize, many times more powerful, and impervious to Dinobot's weaponry?

Scythe
Manhandle? Bothandle?

draxx_tOfU

WHA?

Spike with an exo-suit could probably take a few wins against BW Dinobot...

no expression

Scythe
Pretty much.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.