Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MerMorgan02
Dearest Tsubasa fans, Welcome! big grin

In this thread, we may talk about everything Tsubasa-related: the manga series, the TV series, the Tokyo Revelations OVA, products, and much more!

Obviously, thanks to CLAMP's many intertwinning series and plots, we will end up metioning many other titles, including and not limited to Cardcaptor Sakura, Tsubasa's cross-over series XXXholic, and Chobits. But, please try and remember that this is about Tsubasa specifically; I, for one, would like to stay on topic as much as possible.

So, keep this in mind, please no double posting, and enjoy! happy

MerMorgan02
And completely side-stepping my "no double-posting" rule, I would like to mention that my favorite character is Syaoran. This is in reference to both the clone, whom is the protagonist of the series, and the actual Syaoran, who we see as a "cameo" in Fei Wong's lair until he makes his full appearance to Yuuko to travel to the clone, and then ends up temporarily taking his place, because both rock in their own way. And this is so completely and utterly a spoiler for those of you who are padding along only watching the anime or reading only the manga published in the US so far, so I didn't specify which Syaoran I ment in the poll- sorry!

smallvilleluvr
Tsubasa and CLAMP itself are both fricken awesome <3
Though personally I can't get over my fascination for Death Note yet.

jake hamoy
is faye a fusion of a priest and wizard?????????

MerMorgan02
Urrr... Kinda..? Fai is an enigma.... Unless you read the manga scans, then all of his super secrets have already been given away.....

Black Adam
I've only read xxxholic. I guess I should start on the other series that crossover with it...

MerMorgan02
Please do. It's completely and totally worth it. Though, I must admit that xxxholic is awesome, too. laughing It's so funny!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.