Kyo Kusanagi/Joe Higashi/Ryo Sakazaki vs Terry Bogard/Iori Yagami/Kim Kaphwan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colonelf40
who takes it?

Kyo Kusanagi/Joe Higashi/Ryo Sakazaki

vs

Terry Bogard/Iori Yagami/Kim Kaphwan

Guilty Gear
Team 2 FTW

SteelEagle
Team 2 FTW.

I think It'll come down between Kyo/Ryo vs. Terry/Iori (The SNK Main Guys vs eachother), with Terry/Iori coming out, slightly on top.

brainchild81
Team 2 wins & then Kyo sets Ryo on fire for being a ripoff & making him lose. Kim kicks Terry in the nuts for hogging the spotlight too hard in the FF days

2D_MASTER
Team 2 wins. Terry + Iori = broken faces.

lightness
team 2

Superboy Prime
I agree...Terry & Iori spells trouble.

Hmm...Someday the prophecy of a Ryo fanboy destroying our lives will become a reality...lets enjoy our hating while we still can...

P-Geyser
Heh heh Team 2 wins. After Terry beats Kyo down, he then uses a firehose to put him out for hogging the spotlight harder. Joe, Ryo and Kim force Iori to finally change his outfit and to try to beat into him that he should be chasing girls instead of KYO eek! wink laughing

brainchild81
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
I agree...Terry & Iori spells trouble.

Hmm...Someday the prophecy of a Ryo fanboy destroying our lives will become a reality...lets enjoy our hating while we still can... laughing Caught me off guard w/that SP

P-Geyser
Originally posted by brainchild81
laughing Caught me off guard w/that

laughing laughing laughing laughing

brainchild81
big grinIori beats Kyo up in a brutal fight. SNK's most original character(Terry) beats the living shit outta SNK's least original character(Ripoff Suckassaki) & Kim beats up Joe in a good lil' scrap

P-Geyser
Originally posted by brainchild81
big grinIori beats Kyo up in a brutal fight. SNK's most original character(Terry) beats the living shit outta SNK's least original character(Ripoff Suckassaki) & Kim beats up Joe in a good lil' scrap

laughing oh man with all of the fighting and bickering going around these parts, I think we all need to just stop and laugh.

brainchild81
laughing Ditto mane

P-Geyser
You know something...I am actually laughing at something you said about Terry awhile back. That is mentioning Terry Bogard/Terry Bollea hulking up. I can just picture the hulkster wearing a red hat and jacket with the star on his back laughing laughing

brainchild81
laughing Just found this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldpBeZiydLI

P-Geyser
Boy that dude that created Terry made him look like a damn caveman. eek! I created a much better Terry.

brainchild81
I never bought the game. Yukes sux! Aki makes far better wrestling games

Sado22
i made a better caw in Smackdown2. mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.