Thanos w/IG vs Michael and Lucifer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charlemagne9746
Thanos has the IG, can he take out Michael and Lucifer?

Estacado
Thanos beat the abstracts the other 2 guys haven't...
The Mad Titan winzorzzzz.

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by Estacado
Thanos beat the abstracts the other 2 guys haven't...
The Mad Titan winzorzzzz.

laughing

co-signed

TricksterPriest
laughing Yeah, Thanos wins. Nevermind that these two are equal to Spectre and among the very few beings who are exempt from his judgement. Or that Lucifer created his own multiverse. Thanos wins CAUSE HE'S THANOS, DAMN IT! big grin hysterical

quanchi112
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Thanos has the IG, can he take out Michael and Lucifer? wow ur hatred of me knows no bounds, dare i say spite.

tjcoady
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
laughing Yeah, Thanos wins. Nevermind that these two are equal to Spectre and among the very few beings who are exempt from his judgement. Or that Lucifer created his own multiverse. Thanos wins CAUSE HE'S THANOS, DAMN IT! big grin hysterical

Lucifer didn't create his own Multiverse... have you read the Lucifer series?

Using the Presence's (ie, God's) power in the form of a letter of passage, he stepped outside of creation and killed Micheal, which released the demiurgic power. That created the universe. He just shaped it.

Plus, Lucifer got his ass kicked by a deck of cards and two feathers.

Honestly, threads involving characters in this level of power just don't make sense.

and they were both vulnerable to mindraping. did you notice that? When they confront Fernus along with Elaine at the roots of the world tree.

kevdude
So Lucifer manipulated the whole event and got Micheal to go outside creation, then used his power to create/shape another creation,universe,multiverse all of these words have been used to describe what happened.

And no Thanos hasn't got a chance in hell.

tjcoady
Originally posted by kevdude
So Lucifer manipulated the whole event and got Micheal to go outside creation, then used his power to create/shape another creation,universe,multiverse all of these words have been used to describe what happened.

And no Thanos hasn't got a chance in hell.

I'm not saying Thanos would win.

I'm just saying that it's impossible to decide who could win a battle like this.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by tjcoady
I'm not saying Thanos would win.

I'm just saying that it's impossible to decide who could win a battle like this.

What the f**k? It's painfully obvious Thanos will lose, what are you talking about?

Nikkolas
Kakashi wins.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Kakashi wins.

dur him. durfist

guy222
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Kakashi wins.

Brock Lesner FTW big grin

Seriously, Thanos isn't winning

kevdude
This Thanos w/Prep stuff is getting old. How about someone make a Thanos without prep vs someone big grin

Nikkolas
dur him. durfist

Eh?

I hate those smilies.

What are you trying to say?

Nikkolas
I did like a day ago.

No one posted in it.

kevdude
Are you sure nikkolas?? I can't find it..

tjcoady
What the f**k? It's painfully obvious Thanos will lose, what are you talking about?

what I'm talking about is how I think battles between cosmic, abstract "all-powerful" types are kind of silly. I mean, I understand thats the point of this forum, but with characters like Lucifer and Micheal, it's impossible to say what their power levels are, and to compare them to another.

okay, I'll agree that Thanos would probably lose this. but battles like this don't make much sense to me.

Thanos_THOTU

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by tjcoady
what I'm talking about is how I think battles between cosmic, abstract "all-powerful" types are kind of silly. I mean, I understand thats the point of this forum, but with characters like Lucifer and Micheal, it's impossible to say what their power levels are, and to compare them to another.

okay, I'll agree that Thanos would probably lose this. but battles like this don't make much sense to me.

Oh I agree whole-heartedly. yes Once you go over skyfather, the battles aren't as good. And abstract and beyond are rarely good.

kevdude

Nikkolas
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=457555

guy222
Oh I agree whole-heartedly. yes Once you go over skyfather, the battles aren't as good. And abstract and beyond are rarely good.

I like the big and small battles

hush
just Lucifer kills him........

Superherovandal
No seriously once you get past skyfather the battles get tedious as their levels aren't as set in stone and eventually it just becomes which companies cosmics are better.

tjcoady
yea... fights between "all-power" characters just don't make sense.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Especially when Thanos isn't all powerful with the IG. The Ig isn't all powerful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.