Army of two

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IceJaw
It's hard for me to believe my eyes when I couldn't find a single thread about this game.

But whatever.

Looks like a promising Contra but in 3D and the boxart smells Hot fuzz.

Boxart:
http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/825/825894/img_4701495.html

Trailers and such:
http://www.gametrailers.com/game/2726.html

Swe_Bum
This game is F*cking Awesome! big grin there isn't even a word to describe the awesomeness of this awesome game big grin

Smasandian
How would you know, you havnt played it yet?

Impediment
It isn't available yet.

I will, however, buy it on it's release date.

Smasandian
I'll see how it turns out and how good it is just singleplayer.

If its completely co-op and the single player isnt fun at all with one person, than I wont.

SaTsuJiN
got a 7.3 on gametrailers... bleh...

oh well.. smash brawl on sunday happy

Smasandian
Meh, its an rental. The definition of a rental.

Get a friend over for the night, and you could easily finish it.

I'm renting it for Easter weekend when I drive home. Getting kinda of bored with co.-op Gears.

ragesRemorse
I just recieved this game from gamefly today. So far, its pretty fun. It is your standard third person shooter. The graphics are good and it actually has more of a story than i expected. Not that you are playing this game for any type of story. The teamwork element is intuitive and simple and engaging. Unless, however, you have a buddy to play this game with. The gameplay will get redundant fairly quick. There are some things added into the game to mix up the standard gameplay, such as parachuting and driving. When driving and parachuting. One player steers and the other shoots. Why two army rangers would use one parachute for two people, however, is beyond my understanding. You also earn cash after each stage. You can use your cash to buy new gear and weapons. It is nice to see this feature in an action game again. Not many games do the reward system anymore. I think its definitely worth playing. If you have some gamer friends. This one may even be worth a purchase.

GEE*240
It gets released in australia next week so im will proberly pic it up.

Phat J
im probably not even gonna play it. i was really hoping it was going to be good though.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Phat J
im probably not even gonna play it. i was really hoping it was going to be good though.

well, its not bad. It's just isn't very fun to play without a friend. With a friend, however, its a really fun game

ragesRemorse
damn, this game gets hard. I've really come to appreciate this game.Upon further playthroughs, i realized that there is a lot of freedom and tactics offered in single player mode. I have even come to like the controls. I hope the controls for gears of war 2 are this refined. The only problem i have is that i found myself wanting it to be more like gears of war, to where i was able to have more down time in being able to plan my route's. This game is about as fast paced as shooters get...,considering the dificulty settings.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.