a beautiful epic (my solo electronica)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xNIXSONx
hi, i have recently made some songs on Propellerhead's REASON 3.0 and i thought id decide to share those songs on www.myspace.com/abeautifulepic

it is electronica, indie, experimental with some aspects of nintendo, rock, and instrumental.

please tell me what you think on here or either on the myspace itself if you add it, thanks a lot!!

Healing Artisan
'Emerald' and 'Be My GF' stood out from the rest.

xNIXSONx
thanks a lot, ill take that into consideration smile

i just replaced that emerald with a subtle tweaked version (better bass, chords on the harp, and a backup synth) not that different

2D_MASTER
Hey I liked your song "Heartstrings" it was pretty nice. I wish games like Final Fantasy or Star Ocean would have soundtracks like this (Sorry but your songs obviously make me think about video games). Anyways, where can I download your songs?

xNIXSONx
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
Hey I liked your song "Heartstrings" it was pretty nice. I wish games like Final Fantasy or Star Ocean would have soundtracks like this (Sorry but your songs obviously make me think about video games). Anyways, where can I download your songs?

thanks smile

ill make it downloadable for a brief period. probably the coming day. and in the near future ill be putting a couple dance/club/pop style songs btw wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.