Cougars On the Prowl Or Cute Kittens that Pur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BIIIIIIIIIIIIID
Which one would you take on?

chillmeistergen
What?

TRH
yo momma

Grinning Goku
This is stupid.

pepperjeff
Cougars can fun, especially if you are lazy. But who says no to kittens. I've voted accordingly.

Da Rev
Wtf is with the new members and all the question threads?

BIIIIIIIIIIIIID
I kinda expected that KMC members dont know the terms, so since people here do not know what cougars and kittens are, we use these terms on bars and clubs about single womans age that are on the prowl.

cougars are 35 above women who are looking for sugar babies or younger men who are in their 20s or a woman who is 10+ years older than the man.

Kittens are 21 through 25 who are young and inexperienced, or who is about 5 years younger or about same age as the man.

Shelbert Lemon
Cougars can be fun and kittens can be set for life. ermm ... and I choose neither.

Secretus
I chose the pussy.

Röland
It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries... Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good.

Secretus
Ooh, it's a formidable scent. It stings the nostrils. In a good way.

Secretus
Roland, I'm gonna be honest with you. That smells like pure gasoline.

Röland
Why isn't a panther involved in this stupid poll? jlaugh

Wild-Cherry

Röland
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
It smells like bigfoot's dick fear

God no, it smells like, like a used diaper... filled with... Indian food. Oh, excuse me.

Secretus
You know, desire smells like that to some people.

FoxMeister
Couger... i would not set it free like most people would joke. i would be responsible no expression

BIIIIIIIIIIIIID
I am about to cast a permanent vote.

3 seconds later

I just voted. Both, which ever comes first

Theres no difference between a 22 yr old pussy and a 31 yr old pussy. The only difference is their looks and their personality.

Da Rev
Originally posted by BIIIIIIIIIIIIID
I am about to cast a permanent vote.

3 seconds later

I just voted. Both, which ever comes first

Theres no difference between a 22 yr old pussy and a 31 yr old pussy. The only difference is their looks and their personality. Excuse me?

BIIIIIIIIIIIIID
Originally posted by Da Rev
Excuse me?

Must I say it? All women are the same. There's not much difference between a cougar lady and a kitty lady.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.