Earth-Last Stand Sign Up and Discussion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Red Spartan
Earth: The last stand

I'ts the year 2387 and a time of peace has fallen upon the galaxy. Many alien races live on Earth in harmony with the human but no one dares rise up or try to change the world order due to the human's large military, ranging in the millions. Just as things looked like all they were going to was get better, the unthinkable happened when a human freighter ship was lost in space. Four months later everyone is relieved to hear that it has returned to known space and is heading for Earth. When human authorities hail the ship and get no response they send a team in to find out just what happened. When they reemerged from the ship they were completely mutated into a human zombie-like creatures (Flood). Within two weeks most of the Northen half of America had been completely over-whelmed and many reports of the Flood spreading to southern America were being made.

Name:
Weight:
Height:
Appearance:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Fears:
Description:
Equipment: (You can have blades if you want but you won't last very long)
Reason for trying to survive:

BlaxicanHydra
The flood?

Lolz.

Red Spartan
Whoops. That was meant as a basis so you could get a better feel as to how the creatures spread. It's nearly the same concept.

BlaxicanHydra
I understand what your trying to say. A parasite, sorta.

Red Spartan
Yes, in a way but instead they are little thre legged creatures that crawl in through the mouth and take over the brain. I made it like that so that you can't just kill the infected you gotta blow the head to pieces or the parasite will follow you haha.

Menetnashté
Name: Tim McClain
race: White
Weight: 180 lb
height: 6'0
Appearance:Picture
Dislikes: Fighting, exorcising
Strengths: Intelligence
Weaknesses: he's weak, he's a gutless coward
Fears: death
Description: He's a coward and has been most of his life, never needing to actually fight, and always fearing he'd eventually have to, to back up his mouth, about all he has going for him in the long run is his intelligence, and that's the only reason he's lasted as long as he has.
Occupation: Bag Boy at Mega WalMart (Super walmart of the future!)
Equipment: M16 rifle
reason for trying to survive: Doesn't want to die

Red Spartan
Name: John Arkane
Race: White
Weight: 210lbs
Height: 6'2"
Appearance: Pic
Dislikes: annoyances, hippies, protestors, cold
Strengths: He is strong
Weaknesses: Doesn't think before he acts
Fears: Seeing his loved ones die
Description: All of his life John wanted to be a soldier but before he could enlist, news of the lander carrying "first alien life" was reported and his sister took him to the area. He acts when he has to and can't leave a survivor behind.
Equipment: Small Glock, and M16 (finds after innicial infection)
Reason for trying to survive: Staying alive

Red Spartan
If no one else signs up by tomorrow then I will start the RP up

Darth Extecute
Humans only?

Red Spartan
I'm kinda reconsidering letting people be an alien race.

Darth Extecute
Either way is fine with me, but I think it might be a bit more inviting if there's access to the ailien races too.. Of course, you can add the rule as sworn human allegiance..

Red Spartan
Human allegiance? There is no more order haha.

I've decided that people can be another race but no overdoing it and making them unstopable.

Darth Extecute
Simply, no powers other than possible balanced racials? Sounds pretty fair if you ask me..

Red Spartan
Powers can be like enhanced strength or speed or things like that but nothing like "invulnerable to infection" or abilities to stop the infection from spreading.

Darth Extecute
Something balanced, in brief..

Red Spartan
Well alien races will be considered by me IF they are balanced, if not then i will reject the profile

Red Spartan
New Record! Died in one day!

the_master_777
Name: Mason Cole Saxon
Race: human
Weight: 173
Height:6'2"
Appearance: blonde hair and brown eyes, think john simm
Dislikes: other people, the drumming in his head
Strengths: his brilliant and a fast thinker
Weaknesses: he's insane
Fears: dying and the drums
Description: all he wants to do is stop the drumming in his head
Equipment: two handguns, dragonov sniper, and a colt SAA
Reason for trying to survive: to find a way to evolve

Red Spartan
nice i like the profile. "To find a way to evolve" that makes you sound like that guy thats turns into one of them stick out tongue

the_master_777
Thank you that part took me awile he is trying to become even greater than them but still parasitic

Red Spartan
Ah, I see. So he would be like "You don't understand, the parasite IS our evolution." or something like that.

Haha that guy is my favorite in most of those kind of games.

the_master_777
yea a insane scientist see you get the idea

Red Spartan
yep good work

the_master_777
question.... were is the rp

Red Spartan
Hmm good question. I'll get right on to the answer

Red Spartan
Originally posted by Red Spartan
Name: John Arkane
Weight: 210lbs
Appearance: Pic
Dislikes: annoyances, hippies, protestors, cold
Strengths: He is strong
Weaknesses: Doesn't think before he acts
Fears: Seeing his loved ones die
Description: All of his life John wanted to be a soldier but before he could enlist, news of the lander carrying "first alien life" was reported and his sister took him to the area. He acts when he has to and can't leave a survivor behind.
Equipment: Small Glock, and M16 (finds after innicial infection)
Reason for trying to survive: Staying alive

Changing his name to Derek

JaccTheRipper
i'm in...

Name: Dante Redgrave
Race: Human
Weight: 234 Lbs.
Height: 6'3"
Appearance: (see attachment)
Dislikes: anything that doesn't strike him as right
Strengths: enhanced speed, a master of the blade
Weaknesses: arrogant, women in danger
Fears: being alone when he dies
Description: Dante was born into a wealthy family, but recently he gave it all up to work in an underpaid private investigating service. He prefers helping people to living the high life...
Equipment: a single sword, two customized Mauser handguns
Reason for trying to survive: trying to find that one special girl

http://www.afjv.com/press0501/050107_devil_may_cry3.jpg

the_master_777
Name: Damien Toishi
Weight: 175lbs
Appearance: usually wearing a raggy brown cloak and goggles black leather jeans and black muscle shirt brown hair and glowing green eyes
Likes: killing, getting shiped to prizon wich he usually breaks out of
Dislikes: annoyances, light, and people
Strengths: He is fast, and he can think on his feet and several steps infront of his enemy
Weaknesses: blinding light when his goggles are off
Fears: having no prizons to break out off (and you think im joking)
Description: Damien was caught trying to kill someone and now is stuck on a ship
Equipment: a Revolver< Twin daggers, a katana, and two wrist blades
Reason for trying to survive: to kill

Red Spartan
both approved. RP at will

JaccTheRipper
thanks... already on it. smile

the_master_777
so am i hope you dont mind a rp mate darek im stuck with you

Red Spartan
Fine by me, we all need to stick together but there are moments where I'll go off on my own.

the_master_777
good

JaccTheRipper
i'll meet up with you two later on in it... someone will have to seek out my help first... it's just Dante's style... -heheheh-

the_master_777
i probably will since our guys work to gether in the other one we should be old friends

JaccTheRipper
right, then...

the_master_777
LOL

Aubrey Ravena
Name: Aubrey

Race: SPARTAN!!!!!!!!!!! Human... ._.,

Weight: 163 LBS

Height: 6'

Appearance: Aubrey

Dislikes: Flat soda, flat girls(Haha... Ha...Ha...*Cricket*), awkward silences

Strengths: Strong, resiliant, takes pain rather well, Fast, stealthy

Weaknesses: Has been known to do some... Odd things when he's drunk(Don't they all?), wears a necklace from his mother, all that;s left of her, and if he loses it he almost starts to cry, and HAS to find it before anything else.

Fears: Fire

Description: Born and raised in Wales, his mother died when he was only 7, and he had never known his father. Moved to the US when he was 15, and has lived there ever since. Joined military at eighteen, served since. Life sucked for him when all this happened, and now, he's part of the only resistance left.

Equipment: Colt M16A2 As. Rifle,Bowie knife(Kept in sheath in boot), Winchester SX3(Haha. 12 Rounds in 1.442 seconds =D)

Reason for trying to survive: Eh... It's kinda his job.

Darth Extecute
Name: John Doe
Weight: 205 lbs
Height: 5'7"
Appearance:

http://www.twitchfilm.net/archives/pics/01a.jpg http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/d/de/Sam_Fisher_In_Tom_Clancy%27s_Splinter_Cell-_Conviction.JPG/300px-Sam_Fisher_In_Tom_Clancy%27s_Splinter_Cell-_Conviction.JPG
Likes: Adrenaline Rushes, Thrill, Being against the odds, Guns and Challenges
Dislikes: Being told what to do, Superiors, Being the 'tool'
Strengths: Fearless, Physicaly advanced, Short time of reaction, Tactical genious
Weaknesses: Fearless, Often takes on more than he can handle, Easily distracted, Aggressive, Tends to get into trouble
Fears: None
Description: John Doe was recruited to the army at young age. Due his powerful child-reaction, his ability to learn and adapt, he was quickly rising the ranks. Never strategicaly, but as a soldier. At the age of 21 he was a master of most weapons. There was not a weapon or vehicle at the market that John couldn't use with skills. His cold heart and fearless behaviour got him into the Navy Seal.

Only a few years later he was recruited into the CIA as part-time agent. Yet another couple of years, he gained an offer he would never forget. This was the point where he was named John Doe. His previous name is forgotten. He was recruited into a secret governet service, that would in the eyes of any country be considered a terrorism cell. Fighting the US in ways illegal, he was removed his identity entirely.

His passport, ID, wallet, house and any personal possiessions were burnt and destroyed entirely. His military record was removed, his US citizenship was deleted and he did not even have a medical record. He turned into a man that didn't exist. From that point, he worked for an unknown agency, and his missions and equipment was given at a hidden location without no personal contact. He was not allowed to have any personal attachments, and for over five years his life was empty. Not a friend, any relatives and he had not even met his employer during those years. His missions were given by letter or radio transmittion.

Equipment: Currently none. The recent conflicts is having him called for a final meeting. A meeting which will make him a rogue, release him from his goverment duties. At that point he will be given the equipment that he wish for. His first friendly human contact in years will be the start of his new life.
Reason for trying to survive: Rebuild his life

Red Spartan
Both approved. RP at will haha

Menetnashté
I'm changing my character

Name: Silverin Dorium
Race: just some sort of alien...
Weight:215
Height:6'1
Appearance:
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2007/191/930279_20070711_screen001.jpg

Dislikes:humans, idiots
Strengths:fighting, accuracy
Weaknesses: Doesn't think things through, doesn't work well with others
Fears:The Parasite
Description:Proud, arrogant, foolish to some extent
Equipment: M16
Reason for trying to survive: Wants to rebuild his race (in case you're wondering that doesn't mean he wants to have massive amounts of sex

Sarahmier
(( Hey mates you mind if I join))
Name: Eric Hathefay

Race: Human :P

Weight: 199 lbs

Height: 5'11

Appearance: Sandy Blond hair. Blue eyes. He wears normal Casual clothes covered in a medium Leather Jacket. White Male. Not tan but not pale. Not long hair but it does cover the top of his eyes.

Likes: Hanging out with people and his girl friend Samantha. All around he is just a kid starting college but something bigger is happening. ( Very competitive XD )

Dislikes: People that are full of them self and brag.

Strengths: he is an exceptional Marksman and is Decent in Hand to hand combat. Also is familiar with BLUNT objects ((lol)) And also has great speed. And hes pretty smart to.

Weaknesses: He is not the strongest person. Physical Feats.

Fears: Not accepted by his peers.

Description: Young. And very energetic. ((looks is in appearance)) Nice guy but needs to learn in trusting people.

Equipment: Nothing he carries around.

Hes just trying to live. Hes never really been an over achiever but he is smart and in school never worked to his full ability. He never felt like he had a reason to be around but this may be his reason.

A Dose Of Vraya
Name: Thomas Kelsey
Race: white
weight: 163 lbs
height: 5'10"
appearence: brown hair, and blue eyes. Lean and slippery figure.
Dislikes: anybody who threatens him or his "militia"
Strengths: good with a gun and with a fist. Survives through anything
Weaknesses: not an excellent talker, he prefers to put bullets in people's knee caps when he doesn't like them instead of talking behind their backs.
Fears: That he will die and not be around for his men, his girlfriend and their newborn baby.
Description: Blunt but kind-hearted. Loyal. He dropped out of college when one of those..."things" attacked him. He barely escaped. Fortunately there was a fireman's axe in the room. He left college immediately after and he saw on the holonews that the college had soon after completely infected. No survivors. He and his group of close friends. (who left with him.) bought guns and became low-life thugs. (having no other way to pay their way through life) They keep this part of their life secret but are still very close and a slightly wanted gang. Thomas and his girlfriend, Jen, are having a newborn baby and he would die for both of them.
Reason to live: See above ^

Red Spartan
Human

Red Spartan
Beast

Red Spartan
Evolution

Red Spartan
Infection form

Menetnashté
Those are ****ing wild looking

Red Spartan
Why thank you lol. They are my renditions of a games creatures

A Dose Of Vraya
I'm kinda scared of those things.

Menetnashté

K O T O R

Red Spartan
In about three hours rank will mean nothing stick out tongue laughing

K O T O R
In about three hours rank will mean nothing stick out tongue laughing But for those three hours, he is my bishie, and I will call him Sparkles!!!!!

A Dose Of Vraya
Pfft, I just laid down one of those evolution things in the bathroom. Let's wipe em out.

Red Spartan
All we fight at first are the infection forms and human. It's called an evolution for a reason =P

Hint: The evolution is heavily armored for all but it's large arm.

A Dose Of Vraya
All we fight at first are the infection forms and human. It's called an evolution for a reason =P

Hint: The evolution is heavily armored for all but it's large arm. pssh, i could still eat em for breakfast. eww, that means I ate my own poop for breakfast...awkwaaaard

Red Spartan
Originally posted by A Dose Of Vraya
pssh, i could still eat em for breakfast. eww, that means I ate my own poop for breakfast...awkwaaaard

hmmm... that might a squishily delicious idea.

K O T O R
How to I screen shot a page?! (Print page won't work D=)

A Dose Of Vraya
hmmm... that might a squishily delicious idea. poop-tarts

Menetnashté
I think we're going a bit fast, let's wait till everyone else gets a post in before we have the outbreak occur, because some people haven't even had the chance to introduce their characters yet.

Sarahmier
Agreed XD

Red Spartan
That's what I am planning. I am gunna lay off the outbreak for a while.

A Dose Of Vraya
That's what I am planning. I am gunna lay off the outbreak for a while. AHHHHHHHHHH! NO!
oh well. pm me when it happens

C. C. Cowgirl
I should sign up for this hmm

Red Spartan
You totally shouyld join it

Damien_Toishi
((FINISHING DAMIEN))

Name: Damien Toishi
Weight: 175lbs
Appearance: usually wearing a raggy brown cloak and goggles black leather jeans and black muscle shirt brown hair and glowing green eyes when he takes off his cloak he has huge black angel wings.
Likes: killing, getting shiped to prizon wich he usually breaks out of
Dislikes: annoyances, light, and people
Strengths: He is fast, and he can think on his feet and several steps infront of his enemy
Weaknesses: blinding light when his goggles are off
Fears: having no prizons to break out off (and you think im joking)
Description: Damien was caught trying to kill someone and now is stuck on a ship
Equipment: a Revolver, Twin daggers, a katana, and two wrist blades
Reason for trying to survive: to kill

Red Spartan
Since no one else is bothering to introduce anyone new I am going to release the creatures within the hour

JaccTheRipper
can I have a second character, too? she kinda plays into Dante's storyline... I promise not to let it get too complicated...

Red Spartan
Sure you can have 2 or if you are a more skilled Rp'er then you have three

K O T O R
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
I should sign up for this hmm

That would not be acceptable. hmm

JaccTheRipper
thanks, but two's a charm...

Name: Elena Edinboro
Weight: 197 Lbs.
Height: 5'9"
Dislikes: vegas... don't ask why
Strengths: excellent marksmanship, excels at remaining cool in a bad situation
Weaknesses: arrogant, very stubborn.
Fears: commitment, though se's working on that...
Description: Elena is perhaps one of the best ex-S.W.A.T. members in the city. She retired young, having never been much on the whole thing after losing her partner, and now lives a quiet life as a defense lawyer, though once the outbreak occurs her former S.W.A.T. training will prove very helpful.
Equipment: a katana blade, two Beretta M92Fs pistols, and some throwing daggers
Reason for trying to survive: Er... to survive?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/7e/Rebecca_Chambers.jpg

Sarahmier
1.........2.......3s a charm :P lol

The big EH
Name: Jacen Trigre
Race: Human (don't see the point)
Weight: average wieght
Height: average hieght (things i don't know in numbers)
Appearance: pic
Strengths: embraces pain, optimistic, great stratigest, smart, well trained in combat, can fly ships
Weaknesses: doesn't think much of injuries even broken bones, kinda cocky,
Fears: not really anything, though he does hate bugs and snakes
Description:
Equipment: two automatic shotguns, SIG SG 552, two pistols and a sort katana and a few knives
Reason for trying to survive: to live
i need to finish this later, to tired

JaccTheRipper
Originally posted by JaccTheRipper
thanks, but two's a charm...

Name: Elena Edinboro
Weight: 197 Lbs.
Height: 5'9"
Dislikes: vegas... don't ask why
Strengths: excellent marksmanship, excels at remaining cool in a bad situation
Weaknesses: arrogant, very stubborn.
Fears: commitment, though se's working on that...
Description: Elena is perhaps one of the best ex-S.W.A.T. members in the city. She retired young, having never been much on the whole thing after losing her partner, and now lives a quiet life as a defense lawyer, though once the outbreak occurs her former S.W.A.T. training will prove very helpful.
Equipment: a katana blade, two Beretta M92Fs pistols, and some throwing daggers
Reason for trying to survive: Er... to survive?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/7e/Rebecca_Chambers.jpg

character edit, I'd like her eyes in a sort of amber shade, and her hair to be blond. smile sorry for the inconvenience...

Vathu
Earth: The last stand

I'ts the year 2387 and a time of peace has fallen upon the galaxy. Many alien races live on Earth in harmony with the human but no one dares rise up or try to change the world order due to the human's large military, ranging in the millions. Just as things looked like all they were going to was get better, the unthinkable happened when a human freighter ship was lost in space. Four months later everyone is relieved to hear that it has returned to known space and is heading for Earth. When human authorities hail the ship and get no response they send a team in to find out just what happened. When they reemerged from the ship they were completely mutated into a human zombie-like creatures (Flood). Within two weeks most of the Northen half of America had been completely over-whelmed and many reports of the Flood spreading to southern America were being made.

Name:
Weight:
Height:
Appearance:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Fears:
Description:
Equipment: (You can have blades if you want but you won't last very long)
Reason for trying to survive:

Somehow it always turns out to be the Authorities fault..

Red Spartan
Just a run-down of the creatures. The infection forms will crawl into the brain cavity and take over the now deceased human and use it to weaken other humans so that more infection forms can take control. The human infection forms can stand up to quite a few bullets but they can go down but when they do the infection forms will just dislodge and seek another host. Head-shots eliminate the infection forms. Once a human form has gone all the way into an evolution form head shots won't really work unless you have a LOT of bullets. Explosives are best against them and if you don't have any explosives.. well then running is best. Beast forms are fast and hard to shoot but their great speed puts them at a disadvantage because they are lightly armored and a few well placed rounds will bring them down.

The big EH
Appearance: pic, excep he doesn't smoke and his face is scarred as well as his body and arms, and the dog is a huskie shepperd
Dislikes: the parasites, i don't know
Strengths: embraces pain, optimistic, great stratigest, smart, well trained in combat, can fly ships
Weaknesses: doesn't think much of injuries even broken bones, kinda cocky, not completely sane
Description: grew up with parents who scolded far more than paised him, he was constantly reminded of his failures, but never of his accomplishments. at age 15 he started contemplating suicide, but decided to push through and survive, instead he became addicted to pain and would injure himslf on purpose for pleasure which made him deadly to ever fight. his addiction gave him many scars, and led to him getting a few tatoos. his childhood led him to nver talk to his parents after he moved out, and that not even his closet friends know his history and wat he was realy like
Equipment: two automatic shotguns, SIG SG 552, two pistols and a sort katana and a few knives

Red Spartan
RP at will and nice touch witht eh camping haha

JaccTheRipper
Originally posted by The big EH
Appearance: pic, excep he doesn't smoke and his face is scarred as well as his body and arms, and the dog is a huskie shepperd
Dislikes: the parasites, i don't know
Weaknesses: doesn't think much of injuries even broken bones, kinda cocky, not completely sane
Description: grew up with parents who scolded far more than paised him, he was constantly reminded of his failures, but never of his accomplishments. at age 15 he started contemplating suicide, but decided to push through and survive, instead he became addicted to pain and would injure himslf on purpose for pleasure which made him deadly to ever fight. his addiction gave him many scars, and led to him getting a few tatoos. his childhood led him to nver talk to his parents after he moved out, and that not even his closet friends know his history and wat he was realy like

that pic's awesome... i used it on another RP a while back...

AOR
Still joinable?

Red Spartan
Yes

supatroopa286
Name: Brian O'Gara
Weight: 189
Height: 6'2''
Appearance: Good build, a normal soldier
Dislikes: female superiors
Strengths: great stamina, great leader, great with computers
Weaknesses: afraid of heights
Fears: castration (what guy isnt?)
Description: A soldier hailing from Ireland, Brian always loved the military, and soon became a leader among his men. When the parasites outbroke, he took charge of his squad of men and led them into battle, focused on his mission of defending america and saving his men.
Equipment: Body armor, assault rifle with bayonet, and 9mm
Reason for trying to survive: To complete his mission

Appearance: soldier from battlefield 2142 (EU side), with a green beret on.

Red Spartan
approved. no God-moding haha just incase anyone is thinking of pulling that =P (forgot to put it in the rules)

supatroopa286
roger that lol

C. C. Cowgirl
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa19/Schmeissen/10008_bg.jpg

Name:
Nita Houk

Race:
Twikek

Weight:
Average

Height:
5'9"

Dislikes:
Injustice

Strengths:
Highly advance sensors. She is very good at understanding the intentions of others, as well as read their emotions. She is about as physicaly strong as any average human but very inexperienced with the human world. The technology from her world is far different. Her ability to read people is almost effective enough to call her mind-reader

Weaknesses:
She is very inexperienced with the human world. The technology from her world is far different. She has about the same weaknesses as any human.

Fears:
Being caged

Vendor of Twikek material

Equipment:
A big automatic driven wagon with wardrobe and other fancy things.
Reason for trying to survive: She seek acceptance among humans

K O T O R

Name:
Nita Houk

Race:
Twikek

Weight:
Average

Height:
5'9"

Dislikes:
Injustice

Strengths:
Highly advance sensors. She is very good at understanding the intentions of others, as well as read their emotions. She is about as physicaly strong as any average human but very inexperienced with the human world. The technology from her world is far different. Her ability to read people is almost effective enough to call her mind-reader

Weaknesses:
She is very inexperienced with the human world. The technology from her world is far different. She has about the same weaknesses as any human.

Fears:
Being caged

Equipment:

Now I have to go join a SW rp 'cause of you D=

C. C. Cowgirl
Good big grin We need members stick out tongue

Red Spartan

Name:
Nita Houk

Race:
Twikek

Weight:
Average

Height:
5'9"

Dislikes:
Injustice

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Fears:
Being caged

Equipment:

approved for sure big grin RP at will

C. C. Cowgirl
Thank you hug

I will make a post tomorrow big grin

Got some things to attend to ninja

Red Spartan
That's fine. I'm sure we can keep it alive till tomorrow. laughing

C. C. Cowgirl
You think you could throw together some kind of brief total recap? angel

Red Spartan
I'll PM it to you in sec cool

AOR
Name: Ragnok
Race: Vornok
Weight: 376
Height: 7' 7"
Appearance: http://buzznet-61.vo.llnwd.net/assets/users15/larz776/default/msg-116966207685.jpg
Dislikes: Electric Magnetic Pulses, Electrical surges, anti-energy generator
Strengths: Enhanced speed and strength, audible and ultrasonic sensors.
Weaknesses: Electric pulses, EMP, AEG
Fears: None
Description/Bio: Ragnok stands at approximately 8 feet. Composed mostly of volatile and unstable protogenic atoms, the Vornok are a strictly technological species. Their body armor serves as both a home and a life support system that hones in their sub atomic particles to form certain ligaments and supports (such as legs and arms). Auxiliary parts (including shin guards and forearm guards) exponentially increase the flow of the arms and legs allowing for longer legs and arms. Although the Vornok were peaceful creatures before meeting the humans, rise in crime, pirating, and civil wars have found the Vornok of mass arms productions. What may have been the start of a large intergalactic war was impeded by the arrival of these infectious symbiotes. Both races must focus their energy and technology to ridding themselves of what may be their potential extinction.
Equipment: Energy gauntlet that works as a an energy converter (long powerful bursts or short rapid fire ones. As well as a blade. ).
Reason for trying to survive: To fight the humans another day.

Red Spartan
Welcome aboaurd. I still don't see why everyone is picking baldes. they onlt work on the smaller guys. haha

AOR
Welcome aboaurd. I still don't see why everyone is picking baldes. they onlt work on the smaller guys. haha

But to make my character not godly he had to have a limitation on his weapons. So his energy gauntlet only works for a limited time until the battery runs low. So that he is not completely defenseless, the energy converter allows him to pull energy from his own arm and form a blade. The reason why he can't take the energy from his arm to make more ammo is because it takes more to replace his biological energy than it is to simply replace a battery. big grin

Red Spartan
Ah, that is making more sense now. Haha you're character is going to have quitew a hard time on the Evolution forms though stick out tongue

AOR
Ah, that is making more sense now. Haha you're character is going to have quitew a hard time on the Evolution forms though stick out tongue

Do they explode? shock

Red Spartan
Nope, worse. .50 Cals and Rockets barely scratched one. I made them to be the power house of the alien race.

AND IF EVERYONE WOULD GET TO THE LAUNCH PAD THEM WE COULD INTRODUCE THE LAST CREATURE

AOR
Where is said launch pad?

Red Spartan
Pretty much where the rest of us all are.

The only one with an excuse is C. C. Cowgirl to not be there

Menetnashté
Alright, I need a recap, been gone a day and you've all advanced like ****ing 4 pages lol. Gonna be hard to maintain a social life and keep in this RPG >_>

Red Spartan
Most of what we did was small talk to it's not that bad. Since we really couldn't leave you guys we brought you with us where we are currently under attack.

Menetnashté
Where exactly are we. What are we fighting.

Red Spartan
Launch pad and because some people don't want us to have a little peace for five seconds *sigh*

Menetnashté
I'll join back in whence the blast off has occurred

Red Spartan
Sounds like a plan

SpadeKing
may I join? eek!

Red Spartan
Sure thing!

Wow this is a lot more popular then I thought it would be

AOR
Hey Red Spartan will it be alright to run a different entrance by you?

Red Spartan
Sure why not seems fair.

Menetnashté
Just a suggestion, could we try to not post so much? If you're gone for a day you've missed five pages, and most of the posts are so insignificant and have little thought put into them. I mean I've already seen a bunch of one sentence posts. And if two people get to talking in the RP, you pretty much could leave everyone else behind. Just a thought though.

Red Spartan
Yeah he's right. Try to make longer posts and if you don't have anything more than "He just watched them." then just wait for someone else to post.

Try to keep convos shorter to please. I know I'm one to blame there.

C. C. Cowgirl
Any hints on how I can enter? angel

And I despise short posts stick out tongue Do not worry about that big grin

Red Spartan
5 sentence minimum please people

and you can enter by being there originally, finding us on the road, wander up, drive up, etc.

AOR
Sure why not seems fair.

Considering that it would seem strange for a sworn enemy of the human race to travel with you guys, so I'll drop off with a squad of my own and we'll meet up with you guys. Sound good?

Red Spartan
Sounds good to me but we are about to evac out of the area onto the station. Too many to handle

AOR
Sounds good to me but we are about to evac out of the area onto the station. Too many to handle

Like a fall back? Withdrawal? errrr retreat?

Red Spartan
haha get on the shuttle and flee to space

AOR
haha get on the shuttle and flee to space

What if I was to say that during decent flood attack your ship and it crash lands rupturing the hull of the space station. Lucky for you the station happens to have the necessary terrain ships for you to break with the station and head to the surface. There you'll meet up with me. Yes no maybe so? ermm

Red Spartan
The station is kinda REALLY important

AOR
The station is kinda REALLY important

It's flooded right? So there's no saving it. What if you crash land on the surface? hmm

Red Spartan
There are no exocells on the station. I never made flyers for that reason. I have it all planned out trust me

AOR
There are no exocells on the station. I never made flyers for that reason. I have it all planned out trust me

Man your not gonna make my entrance easy, are you? stick out tongue Fine. I'll have a cruiser come by on a "regular scanning". It wont be an entrance of grandeur, but at least you'll get to meet me. Do I have the ok?

Red Spartan
Thats fine you can even dock with the station if you want

AOR
Nah I'll do it when you've taken off. To add more stress to your already stressed out party. big grin I'll be setting up the entrance....

Red Spartan
Don't try anything too flashy now wouldn't want us to hit the button to early and release the nukes now would you stick out tongue big grin

AOR
Don't try anything too flashy now wouldn't want us to hit the button to early and release the nukes now would you stick out tongue big grin

Right like I said nothing too grandiose. I'll wait to you kick off...

Red Spartan
If everyone else would just say that got on the shuttle then I could hurry up and get things going.

AOR
Force a head count. Say something like, "we gotta get off this station. 30 SECONDS!" and then start the prelimanary launch sequence. If after the alloted time no one shows up, then you close and leave. Then they die, but hey this is a war you know? shrug

Red Spartan
Everyone is here the way I'm goignt o do it is I will board then we all head to the station

SpadeKing
I hate this computer i just did a 1 hour character sheet basically and it all got deleted firefirefireph

I quit no expression

AOR
schmoll no need to get edgy about it, just get a move one. stick out tongue

SpadeKing
one entire hour cry I've never done so much typing in my life

AOR
Originally posted by SpadeKing
one entire hour cry I've never done so much typing in my life

You have yet to meet college friend (or a decent high school) flirt

SpadeKing
well then again the video game programming class ermm

now I can't even remember what I typed for the profile weep

Red Spartan
I hate this computer i just did a 1 hour character sheet basically and it all got deleted firefirefireph

I quit no expression

Welcome to my world 3/4 RP's my computer will do that. *kicks evil computer* I would kil i tif it wasn't an alienware.. then again.

SpadeKing
Name: A.J. "train" Roland

Weight: 215

Height: 6' 3"

Appearance: a smaller version of cole train

Likes: video games, sports, guns, eating, and yelling his favorite
word "hoorah!"

Dislikes: people larger than him, people who hate him, losing in anything, people cockier than him, and anything living thats not from this planet.

Strengths: his strength, speed/agility, jumping ability, CQC skills, bravery/stupidity.

Weaknesses: bravery/stupidity, not thinking as much before he re-acts, taking orders.

Fears: McDonald's industry being destroyed, becoming "food" for the aliens, japan being destroyed causing a lost of many games/game systems, and commitment no expression

Description: your stereotypical marine, tall, muscular, except this guy doesn't think as much as the others, loves shooting first and asking the target if he wants so more as the shooting continues. loves his job and his family, unmarried, a girlfriend, 3 kids who are so annoying they can't even keep a baby sitter. currently stationed at a base in South Carolina that is preparing to deploy all troops

Equipment: Standard marine gear (outfit), .45 cal pistol, combat knife, pnacor jackhammer strapped to his back, and holding a HK 416

Reason for trying to survive: Who would want to die? anyway he just bought the new madden

there but, you don't get to here his life story now and how he lost his pet dog who was shot when attempting to stop a bank robbery at 48th street when two crackheads got mad that the powdered
donuts didn't turn out to be what they thought it was cry

and also i will lose the ammo for my weapons real fast big grin

SpadeKing
Welcome to my world 3/4 RP's my computer will do that. *kicks evil computer* I would kil i tif it wasn't an alienware.. then again.

alienware? those computers are the best... maybe its a transformer in disguise?

Red Spartan
Approved just find a way to get to the station.

Red Spartan
alienware? those computers are the best... maybe its a transformer in disguise?

That would kick ass on so many levels... I only want him if he has the machine gun like the cell phone though eek!

SpadeKing
That would kick ass on so many levels... I only want him if he has the machine gun like the cell phone though eek!

That would be hilarious the human race destroyed by a tiny robot transformed from alienware computers...

wait not that wouldn't that means I would die sad

SpadeKing
Approved just find a way to get to the station.

what state are you in/heading towards?

Red Spartan
That would be hilarious the human race destroyed by a tiny robot transformed from alienware computers...

wait not that wouldn't that means I would die sad

nu uh we will wear computer moniters over our heads and say we are one of them wink big grin it has to work laughing

Red Spartan
Everyone has been moved to the space station for the sake of keeping the RP moving and so that everyone won't become too lost. I only hope you guys read this first!

SpadeKing
they can read our thermal levels though, luckily my laptop is too small to make a good transformer... but what about my toaster?!!?

Red Spartan
OH no.. it will take our mountain dew!

SpadeKing
Everyone has been moved to the space station for the sake of keeping the RP moving and so that everyone won't become too lost. I only hope you guys read this first!

aw, okay but what state is it? hawaii? florida? texas!?

SpadeKing
OH no.. it will take our mountain dew!

it burnt my last two peices of bread yesterday sad

Red Spartan
aw, okay but what state is it? hawaii? florida? texas!?

Uh.. I never really set a state. Uhh.... Alabama?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>