what are you doing for the hp7 book premier?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Problem_Child
me?im going to my local mall and waiting in tine till 1200 comes around at borders

chillmeistergen
Finishing work, then going to the pub with some mates until like 11:00, then I'll go and cue for the book.

The Phantom
Sleeping from midnight till morning. Decided I'd Amazon it. Once I get it though, locked in my room.

~KoK!~
What am I going to do, you ask?

Well, first, I'm going to say to my brother "HEY DICKHEAD, I'M BUYING IT THIS TIME!!!"

Then he's going to come up with a plan. That plan is that since I have work the next day, I can't go at midnight, like he can, and I can't read it until I get home. He'll be reading it from when he get it to when he finishes, which will be before I'd be able to read it in the first place. So, therefore, I'm getting my brother to fetch it for me, and I get to read it at the first available time.

HOORAY MANIPULATION!

The Phantom
o.o

siriuswriter
Sleeping the night. Because I like to be clear-headed.

Going to my local bookstore to pick up my pre-ordered copy.

Doing a Phantom and locking myself in my room.

...and done.

ndfreak
well my families buying 3 copies so we don't fight over the books while we read them. That and im going to my local book store and since we reserved our back in january were first on the list. YAHOO!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.