Darth Scion vs, Nightmare

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlaxicanHydra
Scion from KOTOR versus Nightmare from Soul Caliber. Who wins this epic battle of ugly men without shirts on?

Violent2Dope
I laygh at your misspelling of Sion's name. And NM has a shirt, and he wins due to superior physical strength, more power, and is more corrupted with darkness!devil

FortressXRuler
NM will just toy with him, then make him go insane with the Evil Seed.

BlaxicanHydra
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
I laygh at your misspelling of Sion's name. And NM has a shirt, and he wins due to superior physical strength, more power, and is more corrupted with darkness!devil

Nightmare doesn't wear a shirt in SC:II unless you use hsi Knight Armor appearance.

FortressXRuler
You should've said that.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Nightmare doesn't wear a shirt in SC:II unless you use hsi Knight Armor appearance. Ummm actually in SCII his normal costume wears a full body suit of armor.

Guilty Gear
Not to mention Nightmare's armor is a gift from Soul Edge, and as seen in the SCIII opening Nightmare undergoes some volcanic activity within his body and armor before he sends out the shockwave.

Violent2Dope
Sion won't go down easy tho(actually, now that I think about it he might not go down at all). Sion in Kotor II literally would not go down as his body is held together by the dark side itself, and his pain fueled his power. The Exile had to verbually erode his will to get him to sacrifice his own life, so this might be a tougher fight for NM then I thot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.