Superman vs The Sentry/Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

peregrinefalcon
I just came to this site today and I bet you've already had this conversation. Still, if the Sentry had a good day at the therapists and lets pretend he has just as much experience as Kal-el (our memory of it was just erased) how many times out of ten would the Sentry win? I say "out of ten" because if I don't then not one person would give him the nod. I'll be surprised if anyone votes him to have 5 or more, but I'd still like to hear from you.

Also, I'd like to hear the best of ten of Superman vs. Gladiator.

Lastly, I'd like to know if anyone is upset that The Sentry even exists. Did any of you know that Superman was a bit of a rip off of a character named Gladiator in the old pulp fiction mags?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Superman is rip off of Captain Marvel and there are many many superman vs. Gladiator and superman vs. Sentry threads already.

peregrinefalcon
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Superman is rip off of Captain Marvel and there are many many superman vs. Gladiator and superman vs. Sentry threads already.

Superman was invented in 1938. Captain Marvel was invented in 1939. And that's the name of that tune.

guy222
team

TrollDog
Sentry wins.

quanchi112
Team absolutely decimates Superman. Spitey spite.

Lord Feron
I think a FC glades should kill Supes and Add in sentry kills supes "deader" lol

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by quanchi112
Team absolutely decimates Superman. Spitey spite.

QFT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.