Is It Wrong I Am Laughing At Wendy Vitter?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SelinaAndBruce
Well maybe it is wrong because it is a horrible thing to happen to any woman but after her smug comments on the Clintons I can't help but RME at her. She called Hillary weak for staying with Bill Clinton and said Bill Clinton should step down from the Presidency. Here is what she said about cheating:
"I'm a lot more like Lorena Bobbitt than Hillary. If he does something like that, I'm walking away with one thing, and it's not alimony, trust me,"

Now that it is her husband not only cheating on her, but breaking the law and engaging in prostitution she is not only standing by him but arguing that he should stay in power.

This ladies and gentleman is why you should not judge other people's decisions when it comes to their relationships. Because you can talk a TON of shit when you're sitting pretty but you have no idea what you would do in that situation if you haven't been in it.

Robtard
No, it's not wrong to point and laugh at hypocrites, which both Vitters are.

botankus
Who the hell is Wendy Vitter? Is she Bill's newest fling?

Robtard
Originally posted by botankus
Who the hell is Wendy Vitter? Is she Bill's newest fling?

She is David Vitter's wife.

David Vitter is a Louisiana Senator who ironically, replaced Senator Robert Livingston after he resigned because of an adultery scandal.

Vitter said at that time, which happened to coincide with the Clinton/Monica scandal, that Livington stepping down, should serve as an example to Clinton, who should also step down.

I'm sure you guessed by now, Vitter isn't stepping down... I know, I know, it's shocking to think that a Republican politician can be so hypocritical.

SelinaAndBruce
Originally posted by Robtard
No, it's not wrong to point and laugh at hypocrites, which both Vitters are.
I felt wrong but I never did like her smug comments about the Clintons and now here she is standing by her husband the prostitute screwer.

Schecter
wouldnt it be wrong to not laugh?

Grinning Goku
Ahhh, screw her. Someone needs to, because David certainly wasn't doing it.

Shakyamunison
Karma...

And laugh your lungs out. wink

Fishy
Originally posted by Schecter

Yes, yes it would.

SelinaAndBruce
Originally posted by Schecter
Point taken laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.