Mario vs. Iori Yagami

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SteelEagle
Mario has all of his power ups at his disposal. Iori has his flames back. Fight takes place at Bowser's Castle.

BlaxicanHydra
lol at this. If I say anything the Iori people will freak. So I'm staying out of this...

FortressXRuler
Let me not post anything.

SteelEagle
yeah, numerous hours of MUGEN inspired this..... laughing

BlaxicanHydra
Mario and Luigi are badasses in MUGEN.

Sandai Kitetsu
Mario

Sado22
Mario....Iori has a lot of stamina but no one can run around castle to castle, take on legions of crabs, insects, duck-tortoses, booby traps, beat dragons and find out that the princess is in the other castle and start over again. stick out tongue

Iori goes for the dark thrust but Mario cancels it with his fireballs and jumps on his head to flatten him. laughing

Mario= 10/10

~Sado

Guilty Gear
This thread is ridiculous. Mario is so pathetic that he shouldn't even be discussed in games versus.

BlaxicanHydra
Originally posted by Guilty Gear
This thread is ridiculous. Mario is so pathetic that he shouldn't even be discussed in games versus.

laughing Nah. Mario easily a top-tier fighter.

shin_remy
Mario is strong

FortressXRuler
He's not that pathetic.

BlaxicanHydra
GG is in a shitty mood so he's going around ranting and raving about everything he doesn't like.

shin_remy
heej BlaxicanHydra

nice sig btw :

Afro Samurai Rocks big grin

BlaxicanHydra
it most certainly does.

FortressXRuler
Mario will kill him.

BlaxicanHydra
Probably. Mario will kill a lot of people. And Mew-Two.. oh god. Mew-Two actually hasn't lost a match on this forum yet.

FortressXRuler
KOSMOS and Jedah will murder ths rat. but let's not get off topic.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by SteelEagle
Mario has all of his power ups at his disposal. Iori has his flames back. Fight takes place at Bowser's Castle.

Mario curbstomps Iori.

That means Mario will be Invulnerable while blasting fire balls, in mid air or under water. He will even transport himself with a flute and all the other powerups I'm missing...my god...Mario is UBER.

BlaxicanHydra
It's sad that people automatically diss Nintendo characters just because all there games are "for kids".

FortressXRuler
If Nintendo was more adult, the Nintendo characters would've been more badass than ever.

Sandai Kitetsu
I used to be the biggest nintendo fanboy when I was younger and Mario games are for everyone. There's nothing wrong with games that are family oriented, not all games need cussin' and graphic violence.

FortressXRuler
True, but they bring out the true nature of VG characters. I know Mario has a darkside to him, back on topic, with all of Mario's power-ups, he's invincible. It's a onesided win.

Muck101
Mario stashes him to death. Plumber ftw

SteelEagle
Nintendo characters actually kick ass. Imagine a Nintendo vs. Capcom vs. SNK game.... wink

FortressXRuler
That would be awesome.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.