Would you... Or Did your...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BIIIIIIIIIIIIID
Would you take your girlfriend to a strip club? Or Did your boyfriend take you to a strip club?

June-1-2007 11pm-1 am
I've seen a guy who took his girlfriend to a strip club and the stripper gave the girl a lap dance then the stripper exposed the girlfriend's breast in front of everyone. while the boyfriend is pulled to the stage, took off the belt and tied the boyfriend to the pole with his belt.

I've seen another couple who were in the strip club. the guy got a lapdance while the girlfriend looked at him with her arms crossed her chest shying away, her eyes seemed to be burning with fury or jealousy. while the guy who got lap dance had a big smile on his face. Thats Crazy Horse...

don't shiv
hmmmmm very interesting a great birthday idea..... interesting hmmm

Darth Extecute
Nope.. I'd not bring my girlfriend to a strip club.. Unless she wanted to, but I myself wouldn't want to..

Piggle Humsy
I wouldn't mind going to a strip club with my bo, whatever makes him happy smile

PiruBlood
i took my baby's momma to a strip club 2 years ago. lol i remember i got her a lap dance by two female strippers and i aint gona lie i think she enjoyed it.

BIIIIIIIIIIIIID
Originally posted by PiruBlood
i took my baby's momma to a strip club 2 years ago. lol i remember i got her a lap dance by two female strippers and i aint gona lie i think she enjoyed it. Some girls enjoyed the company of strippers (girl on girl) like the 1st scenario i described on the beginning. so kinda make me believe that women have more affinity

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by BIIIIIIIIIIIIID
Some girls enjoyed the company of strippers (girl on girl) like the 1st scenario i described on the beginning. so kinda make me believe that women have more affinity

Would you bring your girlfriend?

BIIIIIIIIIIIIID
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Would you bring your girlfriend? I dont keep girlfriends. But I would bring women friends if they want to. But if she is my girlfriend in a serious way then, I will not because that creates jealousy like on 2nd scenario on the beginning

Darth Extecute
I myself could probably not even look in the direction of a club like that.. I'm way too satisfied with what I have yes

BIIIIIIIIIIIIID
I myself could probably not even look in the direction of a club like that.. I'm way too satisfied with what I have yes thats because your'e in love with your girl

Darth Extecute
thats because your'e in love with your girl

More than one can possibly be..

BIIIIIIIIIIIIID
But I warn you, both of you are gonna get hurt when you guys break up.

Wild-Cherry
But I warn you, both of you are gonna get hurt when you guys break up. Don't hold your breath stick out tongue

Darth Extecute
But I warn you, both of you are gonna get hurt when you guys break up.

And I think half of KMC will be hurt when we dont break up.. Feels like there are more waiting for that thay, than there are people dont waiting for it..

BIIIIIIIIIIIIID
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
Don't hold your breath stick out tongue
I dont get? is it a joke?

Darth Extecute
I dont get? is it a joke?

It means you'll suffocate

BIIIIIIIIIIIIID
It means you'll suffocate ok i dont get the joke though.

Darth Extecute
ok i dont get the joke though.

Your loss.. I laughed..

Wild-Cherry

Darth Extecute

Wild-Cherry
I still laughed angel I love when you laugh tighthug

teh_perfection
No.

If the girls hit on here I would be jealous lol.

Rogue Jedi
Would you take your girlfriend to a strip club? Or Did your boyfriend take you to a strip club?

June-1-2007 11pm-1 am
I've seen a guy who took his girlfriend to a strip club and the stripper gave the girl a lap dance then the stripper exposed the girlfriend's breast in front of everyone. while the boyfriend is pulled to the stage, took off the belt and tied the boyfriend to the pole with his belt.

I've seen another couple who were in the strip club. the guy got a lapdance while the girlfriend looked at him with her arms crossed her chest shying away, her eyes seemed to be burning with fury or jealousy. while the guy who got lap dance had a big smile on his face. Thats Crazy Horse... I had a female friend take me to a strip club a couple of weeks ago.....funny...the dancers wouldn't let us guys touch them, but she and the few other female patrons could do pretty much whatever they wanted.

guess the fact that she swings both ways had alot to do with it. wink I never really cared for those places. the only reason I went was to hang out with her and get drunk.

Secretus
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
the only reason I went was to hang out with her and get drunk.

At $8 a drink, I would make sure you're shit faced before you go in. I went to a Crazy Horse in Myrtle Beach and the waitress kept giving me the wrong drink. Talk about pissing me off, she should of just burnt my house down. That dirty pirate hooker.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Secretus
At $8 a drink, I would make sure you're shit faced before you go in. I went to a Crazy Horse in Myrtle Beach and the waitress kept giving me the wrong drink. Talk about pissing me off, she should of just burnt my house down. That dirty pirate hooker. $7.50 for a damn beer. Sarah was buying, it was like a "belated forget about your ex" night out. GREAT GAL. no sexual tension whatsoever, thats why hanging with her is a blast. she even bought me a lap dance. Happy Dance

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Secretus
At $8 a drink, I would make sure you're shit faced before you go in. I went to a Crazy Horse in Myrtle Beach and the waitress kept giving me the wrong drink. Talk about pissing me off, she should of just burnt my house down. That dirty pirate hooker.

laughing out loud

guy222

June-1-2007 11pm-1 am

I've seen another couple who were in the strip club. the guy got a lapdance while the girlfriend looked at him with her arms crossed her chest shying away, her eyes seemed to be burning with fury or jealousy. while the guy who got lap dance had a big smile on his face. Thats Crazy Horse...

Already have..Strip clubs are fun

BIIIIIIIIIIIIID
Strip clubs are fun if and only if its a woman, working on the pole and slapping my face with her mammaries, and smelling her perfume on her mammaries, grabbing her mammaries, tickling her mammaries, mmmm mammaries.

I havent been to a male strip club and dont plan to go there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.