Lobo vs. Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
How this goes?

Priest
BA

teh_perfection
I am having a hard decison. I can't see Lobo losing. BA either.

quanchi112
black adam all day and night.

Superherovandal
Black Adam can't really win. I could however see Lobo winning especially after he starts cloning.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Black Adam can't really win. I could however see Lobo winning especially after he starts cloning. black adam in the world war storyline is going to beat a guy who hurts his hand on darkseids face.

Endless Mike
Black Adam didn't fight anyone as powerful as Darkseid in World War III

llagrok
If BA beat Lobo to a puddle and used his lightning on it, to make it vaporize. Cold Lobo still regenerate?

Endless Mike
Originally posted by llagrok
If BA beat Lobo to a puddle and used his lightning on it, to make it vaporize. Cold Lobo still regenerate?

Yes. Lobo is immortal and banned from the afterlife, remember?

Superherovandal
Originally posted by quanchi112
black adam in the world war storyline is going to beat a guy who hurts his hand on darkseids face. whats he gonna do to Lobo. Lobo'll heal from anything BA can throw at him and he can clone himself to overwhelm BA.

quanchi112
whats he gonna do to Lobo. Lobo'll heal from anything BA can throw at him and he can clone himself to overwhelm BA. then in theory lobo shouldnt lose at all basically. ba would ko lobo. the stuff he was doing in ww was amazing. when hes pissed lobo and his clones better look out. thats my opinion.

Superherovandal
i doubt he'll be beating Lobo when he gets clones as they'll all be just as strong, fast, smart, and just as durable. and Lobo is very close to Supes level of strength.

starking
Didn't Lobo punk Despero?

guy222
Originally posted by Endless Mike
How this goes?

Lobo FTW

quanchi112
i doubt he'll be beating Lobo when he gets clones as they'll all be just as strong, fast, smart, and just as durable. and Lobo is very close to Supes level of strength. maybe on paper he is. but superman has some many more impressive feats. i cant get past lobo hurting his fist on darkseids face while superman broke his face. i cant get this outta my mind.

Endless Mike
What about Lobo using a guy who easily survived a planetary explosion as a punching bag?

starking
maybe on paper he is. but superman has some many more impressive feats. i cant get past lobo hurting his fist on darkseids face while superman broke his face. i cant get this outta my mind. You know Lobo has manhandled Supes before, right?

quanchi112
Originally posted by starking
You know Lobo has manhandled Supes before, right? doesnt mean hes greater than supes. supes is better than lobo. done way more. supes and black adam both beat lobo in my opinion.

starking
doesnt mean hes greater than supes. supes is better than lobo. done way more. supes and black adam both beat lobo in my opinion. But he defeated Superman, when he was drunk. no expression

quanchi112
Originally posted by starking
But he defeated Superman, when he was drunk. no expression superman also kicked ds ass one on one whuile lobo hurt his girly hand. if u think lobo is superior to supes in a fight make then claim.

Symmetric Chaos
if u think lobo is superior to supes in a fight make then claim.

It's been shown that Lobo can outfight him. He attacked so fast that Supes had no time to react.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
It's been shown that Lobo can outfight him. He attacked so fast that Supes had no time to react. supes takes a solid majority. supes has beaten tougher opponents than lobo. sorry but lobo cannot measure up to superman.

guy222
bumprav

CaptainStoic
When was the last time someone saw full grown Lobo clone himself?

If it is a clone that walks the universe, and not the original the clone is not subject to the treatment that he was given by Vril Dox, now if this is the case, that would mean that the Lobo clone is not subject to being an immortal, (Someone better get the story straight). As far as I am concerned Lobo can not clone anymore, it is canonical that Lobo was stripped of his ability to clone himself. If for some crazy way his clone caught up to him, and they fought his clone would have no way of killing him, because he was immortal.

The Lobo that lives in comics today is in fact not the clone, but the original, if we are going with what happened to him in Lobo's Back mini when he is killed by Lou, and goes to his judgement, (neither Heaven nor Hell will take him). Hence people need to get it through their skulls that Lobo can no longer clone, and if a writer ever shows this power they are wrong.

Lobo wins this fight by the way.

carnage52
lobo rapes.

spetznaz
Lobo wins ......an answer so obvious that anyone who reads comics (I guess that disqualifies Quanchi, and anyways debating with Quanchi is like trying to squeeze pig lard from week old jello ....tossing stones at an idiot would be a better endeavor) will realize that Black Adam (as great a beast as he is) is simply no adversary from someone who is such bad news that he was banned from Heaven and Hell.

Lobo lobotimizes Black Adam.

Harbinger
Lobo.

Estacado
Originally posted by spetznaz
Lobo wins ......an answer so obvious that anyone who reads comics (I guess that disqualifies Quanchi, and anyways debating with Quanchi is like trying to squeeze pig lard from week old jello ....tossing stones at an idiot would be a better endeavor) will realize that Black Adam (as great a beast as he is) is simply no adversary from someone who is such bad news that he was banned from Heaven and Hell.

Lobo lobotimizes Black Adam.

haermm

spetznaz
Originally posted by Estacado
haermm
I swear it's true!

wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.