kain from defiance this version vs ganondorf

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
obvioulsy kain has the soulreaver, who wins this battle of epic proportions?

Superboy Prime
Hmm...nasty.

Honestly I think Kain will take it. I will go research old kain threads to read about his feats.

Sandai Kitetsu
Here we go.

Burning thought
ganondorf? rofl....pwned by Kain indeed

quanchi112
yes kain is indeed badass that hyrule couldnt stop. nosgoth could invade their asses. but here kain wins this all day. i welcome a dissenting opinion though.

Violent2Dope
I don't know much about Kain. What can he do?

Burning thought
"sigh" you rly want me to list?

it should be a lot of feats on another thread somehwere, theres a Kain VS Dante and Kain VS Sephiroth and cloud thread i think somewhere

BlaxicanHydra
Kain wins this without using his hands in an ultimate curbstomp.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Burning thought
"sigh" you rly want me to list?

it should be a lot of feats on another thread somehwere, theres a Kain VS Dante and Kain VS Sephiroth and cloud thread i think somewhere sephiroth my buddy told me about him. final fantasy villain whos very powerful....id love to say kain could beat him but i never played the game and alas i cant. id like to know about sephy though. smile

Superboy Prime
Sephiroth
http://youtube.com/watch?v=cUqmtHWo32U

quanchi112
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Sephiroth
http://youtube.com/watch?v=cUqmtHWo32U thanks i wish i had sound on my computer. mad at my computer

Superboy Prime
You would have then become an instant fan of the One Winged Angel theme.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
You would have then become an instant fan of the One Winged Angel theme. i have played a fair share of video games in my time and have always loved the villains. kain is the best. to me anyways. wink

Burning thought
i think Kains the best villain to me because he doesnt always act like a villain, he acts very sneaky and such altho i dont really class him as a true villain, i mean okie he slices up humans and such but its for a good cause...okie ime lieing, its all to do with him gaining power mostly haha

MadMel
id call him an anti hero
i posted some of kains feats on the new kain vs kratos thread

quanchi112
Originally posted by MadMel
id call him an anti hero
i posted some of kains feats on the new kain vs kratos thread kain is the shit. simple as that. id love to see hi kick hyrulain ass. i always have wished for kain to be a secret character in soulcalibur to see him in that game with 3 d fighting. hope one day this happens but its very doubtful. hell i hope they finish the series. any news of any sequesl in the works????? damn eidos. best series ever and it needs to have a sequel.

judgement hand
kain would probably win

quanchi112
Originally posted by judgement hand
kain would probably win i agree. kain for the win.

Violent2Dope
Ganon is still cooler.

Burning thought
no wai, Ganon is an assmunch comapred to Kains cool factor

quanchi112
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Ganon is still cooler. thats ur opinion but trust me kain is way cooler. ud love him. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.