Abraham, Moses, Jesus & Muhammad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colonelf40

who do you think made the most impact on the world as we know it?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by colonelf40

Jesus. That was easy...

Robtard
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Jesus. That was easy...

Yeah, he must have the worlds best agent. P.R. is off the hook!

Grand_Moff_Gav
Jesus. That was easy...

I concur, who else has split time in the middle.

colonelf40
well i say Abraham/Ibrahim coz he is the ansestor of Moses/Musa, Jesus/Isa and Muhammed

All of the people of the Middle East are his children

Bardock42
Well, them Abraham and Moses hypothetically are very much influentiantialistic on that Jebus fella.

lil bitchiness
Muhammad, I shall argue.

Bardock42
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Muhammad, of course.

Why, how, what?

Boris
The two big hitters.

Jesus & Muhammad.

Insane boy and pedo.

colonelf40
Originally posted by Boris
The two big hitters.

Jesus & Muhammad.

Insane boy and pedo.

edit

Burning thought
SHUT THE F*CK UP!

GODLESS COMMIE BASTARD!

Commie bastard he may have one over on you but you are also Godless

PITT_HAPPENS
Where is Bob on this list, Bob taught them everything they know. Way to keep the little man down. pitt_fist

Boris
SHUT THE F*CK UP!

GODLESS COMMIE BASTARD!

Hahaha, commie? Classic!

Thumbs up for Jesus! thumb up

jollyjim311
SHUT THE F*CK UP!

GODLESS COMMIE BASTARD!

I bet you get the babes, eh?

And who is to say Democracy is any better, when people like yourself have the right to vote?

lil bitchiness
colonelf40, that kind of language, as well as personal attacks are not tolerated on KMC. Do not do it again, or you will be removed from the forums.

Alliance
I'd say Jesus, though it could have easily been Muhammad...simply because the Jesus-loving nations seemed to have colonized the world.

PITT_HAPPENS
What about Bob, you are all oppressive mad

inimalist
Africa/Asia = Muhammad (Though much of Africa does now have problems related to Christianity)

Western World = Jesus

I'm surprised Sidhartha isn't on the list, as he Mo and JC, IMHO, would be sort of regional religious super-figures.

I'll go with Muhammed overall though, seeing as he is the only one mentioned above that there is even scant evidence for the existance of.

Jbill311
I have to disagree and go with Jesus. Even if he didn't exist, he still has made a bigger impact. Harry Potter made a large impact on the world (economy) and he never existed.

inimalist
Originally posted by Jbill311
I have to disagree and go with Jesus. Even if he didn't exist, he still has made a bigger impact. Harry Potter made a large impact on the world (economy) and he never existed.

isn't that a little insulting to JK Rowling?

Alfheim
Jesus. That was easy...

I have to disagree and go with Jesus

Originally posted by Alliance
I'd say Jesus,

Originally posted by inimalist

Western World = Jesus

You mean Paul. wink

inimalist
Paul wasn't an option, but ya, that seems much better

Alfheim
Paul wasn't an option, but ya, that seems much better

No backchat! miffed: stick out tongue

mr.smiley
Muhammed. or however you spell it.

I think he's been the most influencial upon his followers.

mr.smiley

lol1

so funny..I never thought of it that way.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by mr.smiley

Yeah. Although very few branches of Islam may differ in some things, they are overall pretty much on the spot compared to each other.

Unlike Christianity...

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by mr.smiley

I can see that.

Islam is a hive; insult one and you insult them all. As insane and hateful as some Christians can be, I've never seen one holding a sign that says "Behead All Those Who Insult Christianity".

BlaxicanHydra
One of the Aethiest's here will dins said picture and bring it up.

no expression

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
One of the Aethiest's here will dins said picture and bring it up.

no expression

confused ......

Alliance
Originally posted by Alfheim
You mean Paul. wink

Paul obviously is important, but without the figure of Jesus...

maham
I'd say Jesus, though it could have easily been Muhammad...simply because the Jesus-loving nations seemed to have colonized the world.
Which was AGAINST the teachings of Jesus.

Although every Prophet has His own importance,but most influential I think would be The Last Prophet of Allah,The Prophet Muhammad(sulAllahualaihi wasallum)

The Grey Fox
Who cares, they're all brainwashing scumbags.

debbiejo

who do you think made the most impact on the world as we know it? To the Jews Moses and Abraham, to the Christians Jesus, of course, and to the Muslims, Muhammad.

I want a god toooooooooooo.. sad

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by maham
Which was AGAINST the teachings of Jesus.

Although every Prophet has His own importance,but most influential I think would be The Last Prophet of Allah,The Prophet Muhammad(sulAllahualaihi wasallum)

But prophets are just humans, and humans are just animals on a small blue planet on the outward reaches of a small spiral galaxy, within a small cluster. We are only important in our own minds.

Goddess Kali

Jesus, he had formed, with intention or not, the most powerful and influential religion in this world today.

Alfheim
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
Who cares

Jesus isnt to blame for Christanity as it is today. Paul is, blame Paul not Jesus. Jesus is innocent.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Africa/Asia = Muhammad (Though much of Africa does now have problems related to Christianity)

Western World = Jesus

I'm surprised Sidhartha isn't on the list, as he Mo and JC, IMHO, would be sort of regional religious super-figures.

I'll go with Muhammed overall though, seeing as he is the only one mentioned above that there is even scant evidence for the existance of.

I've never heard a historian debate his existence in a long time.

inimalist
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
I've never heard a historian debate his existence in a long time.

I know, but I think the romantiscism we feel when we think of this one person who is at odds against the world, working for God and what he thinks is right, is so powerful that many people may want so much to believe in it that just make the assumption that one existed. I also think secular scholars make this mistake a lot too.

The only thing I can personally add is that Muhammed was a warrior prohpet, and afaik, the conflicts in the Qur'an can be traced through secular history... but idk for sure...

Grand_Moff_Gav
Well, Jesus did exist, his name is all over records of that time period. Even Augustus Ceaser knew of him, Herod certainly did, Pilate of course wrote many letters concerning Jesus and his crucification. I remember once a documentary on the BBC retraced the last steps of Jesus and found that he was were the bible says he was in his last days, of course they can't prove his miracles but they can prove he was alive.

Lets also remember that the apostles (Peter, Paul) in particular testified to no end about Jesus' life, and death and resurrection again. The most of the apostles died claiming that Jesus came back from the dead. This is some dedication to a lie. of course, it may just be that.

inimalist
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
Well, Jesus did exist, his name is all over records of that time period. Even Augustus Ceaser knew of him, Herod certainly did, Pilate of course wrote many letters concerning Jesus and his crucification. I remember once a documentary on the BBC retraced the last steps of Jesus and found that he was were the bible says he was in his last days, of course they can't prove his miracles but they can prove he was alive.

Lets also remember that the apostles (Peter, Paul) in particular testified to no end about Jesus' life, and death and resurrection again. The most of the apostles died claiming that Jesus came back from the dead. This is some dedication to a lie. of course, it may just be that.

I am totally not a scholar of these things, and needless to say I have heard other things about the historicity of Jesus, but I have no idea.

If Roman emperors really were making referance to him, then maybe there is something to it smile

Grand_Moff_Gav
Lots of people did, he was quite famous across the Roman World.

maham
But prophets are just humans, and humans are just animals on a small blue planet on the outward reaches of a small spiral galaxy, within a small cluster. We are only important in our own minds.
I meant important historically.

Goddess Kali
I meant important historically.

Alexander the Great, Cleopatra, and Buddha impress me FAR MORE than Muhammed ever will.

Bicnarok

Alfheim
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
Alexander the Great, Cleopatra, and Buddha impress me FAR MORE than Muhammed ever will.

Actually Alexandra The Great seems alot like Mohammed. He just decided to conquer all these places just because he felt like it.

maham
Actually Alexandra The Great seems alot like Mohammed. He just decided to conquer all these places just because he felt like it.
Which is not what the Prophet (sallullahu alaihi wasallum) did.

Goddess Kali
Umm...No

Alexander the Great united multiple cultures. Religions merged, people borrowed each other's riches and dieties, and people of different races mixed to give birth to new life.

Alexander married women from other nations as a symbol of unity between Greece and his conquered territories. He even kept male lovers from other cultures as well.

He elevated the status' of the rulers of Persia, Egypt, etc. and from his actions and commands, its quite evident that he valued other human beings as his equal, not as his inferiors.

He was very ahead of his time, thinking that cultures can learn to grow from each other and respect each other, instead of subduing one over the other.

He adopted Egyptian myth into his own Greek titles, Amon Ra, Zeus Amon for example.

While other conquerers like Muhammed totally trashed the culture of other peoples, Alexander embraced them, integrating them with his own.

Muhammed trashed the cultures of the prior Arab Pagans, as well as destroy the status of women.

As for violence, they have both lived in very violent times, and in order for either to fulfill thier goals, violence was a necessity. However, Alexander did far more good, and made higher progress with his conquests, than Muhammed did with his mission.

Shakyamunison
But Alexander didn't have sex with a 9 year old. wink laughing out loud

Goddess Kali
But Alexander didn't have sex with a 9 year old. wink laughing out loud

I was just going to mention that. I figure Maham would attack Alexander for being Gay, because that's what most closed minded Fundamentalist Muslims like himself do.

Then I would have replied. "How dare you attack Alexander for being Gay, when Muhammed raped a 9 year old"

Fatima
I would say Abraham(pbuh) becuase he's the second of the major prophets and one that had general religion and laws , besides he's the first prophet who stood againts falsehood and paganism .

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by Fatima
I would say Abraham(pbuh) becuase he's the second of the major prophets and one that had general religion and laws , besides he's the first prophet who stood againts falsehood and paganism .

Islam is built on Paganism

Allah is the Moon God, as per prior pagan mythology, hence the Moon symbol of Islam

Quiero Mota
Umm...No

Alexander the Great united multiple cultures. Religions merged, people borrowed each other's riches and dieties, and people of different races mixed to give birth to new life.

Alexander married women from other nations as a symbol of unity between Greece and his conquered territories. He even kept male lovers from other cultures as well.

He elevated the status' of the rulers of Persia, Egypt, etc. and from his actions and commands, its quite evident that he valued other human beings as his equal, not as his inferiors.

He was very ahead of his time, thinking that cultures can learn to grow from each other and respect each other, instead of subduing one over the other.

He adopted Egyptian myth into his own Greek titles, Amon Ra, Zeus Amon for example.

While other conquerers like Muhammed totally trashed the culture of other peoples, Alexander embraced them, integrating them with his own.

Muhammed trashed the cultures of the prior Arab Pagans, as well as destroy the status of women.

As for violence, they have both lived in very violent times, and in order for either to fulfill thier goals, violence was a necessity. However, Alexander did far more good, and made higher progress with his conquests, than Muhammed did with his mission.

Good points and a good comparison, homes.

Also, if you want to talk about conquests, Alexander kicked a lot more ass when he was alive, but Mohammed's effects are greater after his death. He (intentionally) started a religion, that he spread with violence, and 1,500 years after he died there are a billion people practicing his religion. That's impressive.

I was just going to mention that. I figure Maham would attack Alexander for being Gay, because that's what most closed minded Fundamentalist Muslims like himself do.

Then I would have replied. "How dare you attack Alexander for being Gay, when Muhammed raped a 9 year old"

Who cares about their personal lives. I don't care that Alexander stuck his dick in other guys, or that Mohammed stuck his dick in little girls. Frankly I think they're both impressive, because they kicked a bunch of ass. (Not saying I agree)

Allah is the Moon God, as per prior pagan mythology, hence the Moon symbol of Islam

Yep, and Muslims don't like being reminded of that.

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Good points and a good comparison, homes.

Thanks big grin

Also, if you want to talk about conquests, Alexander kicked a lot more ass when he was alive, but Mohammed's effects are greater after his death. He (intentionally) started a religion, that he spread with violence, and 1,500 years after he died there are a billion people practicing his religion. That's impressive.

I didn't say Muhammed's feats were not impressive. Like Jesus, Muhammed's actions lead the majority of the world to follow his example, or atleast consider his teachings. But remember:

Muhammed built a religion on the pagan religions that already existed, and on Judaism and Christianity, which had prior existed in power. I am not nullifying the influence of Islam, but you do realize that Islam is basically a Middle Eastern adoption of Judeo Christian belief. The only major difference is that the name of God is Allah, not Yahweh, and that Muhammed claims to be the only Prophet.

By this time, Christianity was already a major world power. The transition isn't that enormous between religions.

Who cares about their personal lives. I don't care that Alexander stuck his dick in other guys, or that Mohammed stuck his dick in little girls. Frankly I think they're both impressive, because they kicked a bunch of ass. (Not saying I agree)

I don't, and quite frankly, if Muhammed married a nine year old girl, i don't really care either. I'm not a huge anti-peadophile kinda guy either, those were different times.

I am not saying I agree with sexual aciton between adult and child, but at those times, it was normal for young girls to wed far older guys, Muhammed's actions were "normal" for those times.

Secondly, his sexual actions do not downplay his role as a conquerer and missionairy.

I just find it hypocritical though, that every typical Muslim will trash homosexuality, and homosexuals in general despite thier accomplishments, while ignoring the fact that Muhammed comitted an act of peadophilia.

But to me, personally, Muhammed's actions with the nine year old girl were no big deal in comparison to his other actions. He may have been a great leader, but he singled handedly slaughted over 500 people.

Alexander slaughtered FAR MORE, but no one worships him. He is simply a Great Conquerer, not a self-proclaimed "profit of God" or figure for morality.

Yep, and Muslims don't like being reminded of that.

Do you know how beautiful many of the Arab Pagan legends are ? Sadly, most Muslims are unaware, because it is against thier laws to learn them.

The one thing I hate about Muhammed is what he did to his own people, how he nearly wiped out the previous culture. Like when the Romans burnt the Library of Alexandria, destroying the Egyptian records of thier gods, spell books, etc.

Quiero Mota

Have you known many Mulsims personally, or is that your opinion of them based on watching CNN?

And how do you know he is a "Fundamentalist"?

Alexander slaughtered FAR MORE, but no one worships him.

No one worships Mohammed either.

Goddess Kali
Have you known many Mulsims personally, or is that your opinion of them based on watching CNN?

Every Muslim I have ever spoken to on KMC denounces homosexuality.

My freind who is Gay, has a Muslim father and mother who kicked him out of the house for coming out to them.

I'm sure not all Muslims denounce homosexuality, but nearly every one that I have come into contact with, has.

And how do you know he is a "Fundamentalist"?

I have spoken to him before, he's like Muslimscholar, another JIA of Islam.

He beleives 100% in the Quran, without question. That is Fundamentalism.

No one worships Mohammed either.

They have Faith in him. He is the "prophet of God" and they beleive in the Quran, a book Muhammed himself wrote, then claimed that God wrote it.

Mohammed is looked to as infallible and directly inspired by God, God's mouth to the people.

Alexander the Great is not look at that way by anyone, he is simply one of the Greatest conquerers in History.

My point is despite the fact that Alexander has killed far more people than Muhammed, more good came from Alexander than bad, and Alexander did not trash or destroy people's cultures the way Muhammed did.

Also, today people do not look as Alexander as a prophet, or infallible being. Muslims look at Muhammed like he is flawless, which he is not.

Alfheim
Which is not what the Prophet (sallullahu alaihi wasallum) did.

Thats exactly what Mohammed did but I cant be bothered to respond to your post because you're so emotional you wont listen to anything I say because you are indoctrinated.

Umm...No

Bro what happens when you conquer terretories? People die, why was he doing it? Was he doing it because they were a threat, yes some countries were but in the end he just went on a conquering spree....because he felt like it.

...and what? Im a pagan what are you telling me that you're comparing my beliefs with falsehood? Dont you see what a nazi you are? mad

Every Muslim I have ever spoken to on KMC denounces homosexuality.

Well cant you at least wait for them to denounce it first before going on about it? Werent you in the comic vs forum and started going on about how Batman was really homosexual?

maham
Umm...No

Alexander the not so great did all that cuz he was a conquerer,a ruler.He didn't hav the duty to mend ppl's acts.If he hadn't done all that he wouldn't hav gone much farther with his conquests had he? On the other hand,the Prophet (Sallallahu alaihi wasallum) was a mentor.He was sent to men ppls ways n not conquer them.

Pure rubbish.You don't hav any proof.n wasn't abt cultures at all.It was abt religion.

Islam is what GAVE women their rights.

Btw,from where did u get ur degree in Islamic studies? 'Fox University of Propaganda'? roll eyes (sarcastic)

maham

Talk abt hypocricy.
'Muslims r this. Muslims r that n I m so open minded cuz I'm a complete idiot when it comes to understandin others beliefs.'

Actually I'd tell mindless idiots like u shut up. These r the only things u ppl can think abt isn't it,u sickos!

Btw,I don't care abt ur stupid Alexander the dolt.To me he was nothing more than another idiot tryin to conquer the world.

maham

Talk abt hypocrisy

'Muslims r this,Muslims r that n I'm soo open minded cuz I'm a complete dolt when it comes to understandin others beliefs.'

Ur just 1 of those closed-minded dullards here thinkin u can tag a person as a fundamentalist just cuz he's a Muslim from Pakistan.

Get a life u @$$!

N actually I'd tell u to shove a sock in ur mouth n learn some good manners when it comes to talkin abt ppl that r respected the most,but ofcourse u havn't been brought in that way to respect others beliefs hav u?U'v only learned to abuse.

n Btw,I don't care abt ur alex the not so gr8.

Bardock42

maham

ROTFl!

Is that another of those assingments u had at 'Fox university of propaganda n idiocy'?

Alfheim

Islam is what GAVE women their rights.

No it didnt, read this:

http://www.celtlearn.org/pdfs/women.pdf

maham

Muhammed built a religion on the pagan religions that already existed, and on Judaism and Christianity, which had prior existed in power. I am not nullifying the influence of Islam, but you do realize that Islam is basically a Middle Eastern adoption of Judeo Christian belief.

Islam is not BASED on christianity or judaism.It recognizes them as true religions cuz Jesus n Moses were both true Prophets of Allah.But in depth,Islam is not like christianity or judaism at all.

Every time u post u prove my point.U know nothing abt Islam,du? He(Sallallahu alaihi wasallum) was not the only Prophet.there were 124000 Prophets that we know n all of them were true n we believe in them.

Homosexuality is a different thing.It's a sin in EVERY religion.

ur power of being ignorant is soo over-whelming! What du do to keep it up?

Again.It's not abt culture.It's abt religion.Prophet (Sallallahu alaihi wasallum) was a Prophet send to teach ppl the right ways of worship n living their lives by Allah.Cultures change over the ages.It's an ongiong process.n then what u adopt becomes ur culture.U just need to define it.Islam did change the culture but for the better.It didn't change much of it though.The Arab cultuer is still there. n when u travel to other countries u'll find different culture there.Islam is a tolerant religion n it has absorbed the cultures maintainin it's purity at the same time.

Bardock42
But he did have sex with little boys, right`?

Devil King

It is? Even in the ones that don't mention it?

Goddess Kali
Islam is not BASED on christianity or judaism.It recognizes them as true religions cuz Jesus n Moses were both true Prophets of Allah.But in depth,Islam is not like christianity or judaism at all.

Every time u post u prove my point.U know nothing abt Islam,du? He(Sallallahu alaihi wasallum) was not the only Prophet.there were 124000 Prophets that we know n all of them were true n we believe in them.

ur power of being ignorant is soo over-whelming! What du do to keep it up?

Again.It's not abt culture.It's abt religion.Prophet (Sallallahu alaihi wasallum) was a Prophet send to teach ppl the right ways of worship n living their lives by Allah.Cultures change over the ages.It's an ongiong process.n then what u adopt becomes ur culture.U just need to define it.Islam did change the culture but for the better.It didn't change much of it though.The Arab cultuer is still there. n when u travel to other countries u'll find different culture there.Islam is a tolerant religion n it has absorbed the cultures maintainin it's purity at the same time.

wow u r dumb

Shakyamunison
wow u r dumb

You are becoming irrelevant. wink

Alfheim

Thats what they told you and you believed it. The Quran only has lots of prophets that are mentioned in the Bible but fo course your going to tell me that the Quran has the correct stories.

Thats what they told you and you believed it.

Dont think it is in hinduism, they have this concept of the third sex. Male, Female and something else laughing out loud

As far as I know is not a sin Buddhism.

No he did not he smashed the idols that belonged to the pagan arabs. He had no right to do it. Just so you know there are pagans still around today are you going to raid their temples and smash their idols?

Did you even read the article I posted?

maham
No it didnt, read this:

N what does that have to do with what I said? Does it prove that Islam didn't give women their rights?

Alfheim
N what does that have to do with what I said? Does it prove that Islam didn't give women their rights?

It proves that other civilzations gave more rights to women. I dont know any muslim women:

1. Rulers (A women is not allowed to be a caliph in islam)
2 Soldiers
3 Generals

This was a common occurance in Celtic society. Please explain to me what right Mohammed has destroying idols that do not belong to him.

Why is it men get fours wives and a women gets one husband? Why is it in Islam two women are considered to be one witness? Why is it in islam women have to cover up and men dont? Yeah thats sound very fair.

maham
Thats what they told you and you believed it. The Quran only has lots of prophets that are mentioned in the Bible but fo course your going to tell me that the Quran has the correct stories.

Who're 'they'?I know that cuz that's how it is. Which other way du think I cud've known it? Travel back in time?

Yes,He (sallallahu alaihi wasallum) did.He(sallallahu alaihi wasallum) smashed the idols after the conquest of Mecca as an Islamic state was being created.R u gonna tell teh Prophet of God what He should n should not do? Whatever He did,He did it according to God's will. God does not allow ppl to worship idols.The Prophet (sallallahu alaihi wasallum) preached that for 23 years.It was abt time to rid the House of God of it.

Alfheim
Who're 'they'?I know that cuz that's how it is. Which other way du think I cud've known it? Travel back in time?

Because the Bible was written before the Quran therefore Mohammed got his stories from the Bible.

Yes,He (sallallahu alaihi wasallum) did.He(sallallahu alaihi wasallum) smashed the idols after the conquest of Mecca as an Islamic state was being created.R u gonna tell teh Prophet of God what He should n should not do? Whatever He did,He did it according to God's will. God does not allow ppl to worship idols.The Prophet (sallallahu alaihi wasallum) preached that for 23 years.It was abt time to rid the House of God of it.

Exactly so because you're muslim you can do what you like? The idols did not belong to him, therefore he had no right to smash them. So its ok in Islam to destroy property that doesnt belong to you.

Noticed how you havnet responded to my other points.

Bardock42
But didn't He (salami amul fallalala) also **** little boys? I mean He (silly kuli blahbliblah) certainly did, didn't He (something something wasabi)?

Alfheim
Originally posted by Bardock42
But didn't He (salami amul fallalala) also **** little boys? I mean He (silly kuli blahbliblah) certainly did, didn't He (something something wasabi)?

Dont know about boys but a girl. no expression Anyway you know this already.

the Darkone
Jesus of course, he has been prophesy since the days of Abraham, Jesus fulfilled over 300 prophecy's. Jesus came into the world to save it not condemn it, Abraham is second then Moses, Muhammad is not even in there league. Muhammad was rejected by the Jews he claim he was the Messiah and then by the Christians claiming that he was Jesus in his second coming. Quran is the opposite of the Bible, one is in the light the other in the dark.

Boris
Originally posted by the Darkone
Jesus of course, he has been prophesy since the days of Abraham, Jesus fulfilled over 300 prophecy's. Jesus came into the world to save it not condemn it, Abraham is second then Moses, Muhammad is not even in there league. Muhammad was rejected by the Jews he claim he was the Messiah and then by the Christians claiming that he was Jesus in his second coming. Quran is the opposite of the Bible, one is in the light the other in the dark.

Wow.. you have quite a messed up view.

Shakyamunison

Your claim that Jesus fulfilled over 300 prophecy's is fabricated.

the Darkone
Your claim that Jesus fulfilled over 300 prophecy's is fabricated.

Not ever prophecy he did was put into the Bible if was the New testament would be just as long as the Old, and it's not fabricated and I really don't care what you believe. Your not a Christian no longer why do you care, I forgot Buddha showed you enlightenment, right.

Shakyamunison
Not ever prophecy he did was put into the Bible if was the New testament would be just as long as the Old, and it's not fabricated and I really don't care what you believe. Your not a Christian no longer why do you care, I forgot Buddha showed you enlightenment, right.

My beliefs are not in question here.

Prophecy does not exist in the real world. People may have used post-diction to string old writings together and come up with a fallacious claim, but that does not mean prophecy is true.

Devil King

HA!

That has got to be one of the most ridiculous arguments I've EVER heard....EVER!

God didn't include all of the miracles in the bible because it would be too long. That's f-ing retarded!

Goddess Kali

So because Allah Kababa tells Muhammed to destroy ancient history, he has the right to do it ?

How do you know Allah Kababa even exists ? Ya zealot...

Fatima

inimalist
haha..wrong .no other religion opposes idolatry as vehemently as Islam , If you were educated in the topic roll eyes (sarcastic)

not that I agree with the insults, but just as a question:

Isn't it true that all symbols of Islam are not actual symbols of Islam?

I know it is weird, but isn't it like, allah isn't the real name of God but a placeholder since the real name is too sacred, and that a mosque or a crescent are not the symbols of islam since they are only earthly creations?

Its the same as why some people are against the depiction of Muhammed (pbuh) right?

Robtard
haha..wrong .no other religion opposes idolatry as vehemently as Islam , If you were educated in the topic roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wrong there chief, the 1st Commandment (2nd if you're a Jew) states that believers shall have no other gods before God, nor partake in idolatry; both Judaism and Christianity predate Islam. Seems like Islam shoplifted that concept from Christianity, who in turn fenagled it from the Jews.

Alliance

Robtard
Islam doesn't accept images of its OWN prophets. Fatima might be right.

Why though? Because Mohamed is so sacred and revered, or because it's an affront to Allah?

Alliance
I don't actually know.

Goddess Kali

inimalist
Originally posted by Robtard
Why though? Because Mohamed is so sacred and revered, or because it's an affront to Allah?

my understanding is that as soon as an image that has a picture of something representing the Prophet (pbuh) or Islam is produced, it becomes an idol.

The idea being that once you see the picture, you will begin worshipping it as opposed to Allah.

Fatima
not that I agree with the insults, but just as a question:

Isn't it true that all symbols of Islam are not actual symbols of Islam?

I know it is weird, but isn't it like, allah isn't the real name of God but a placeholder since the real name is too sacred, and that a mosque or a crescent are not the symbols of islam since they are only earthly creations?

Its the same as why some people are against the depiction of Muhammed (pbuh) right?

Yea true ..I dont know what Allah means , but I think its from the arabic word Ellah which means god .As for the cresent when the Ottoman State had controlled throughout the Arab-Muslim world, except the peninsula (Saudi Arabia, the Gulf states and Yemen) and the Kingdom of Morocco has been flag Crescent and Star and the Star and Crescent symbols and mosques placed above cresent , also the moon linked to Islamic ceremonies such as fasting ..etc .

The depiction of Muhammed (pbuh) or any soul is forbidden in Islam .

Alfheim

Boris
The depiction of Muhammed (pbuh).
If you don't type that, will Allah or Muhammed come and kick your ass?

Robtard
my understanding is that as soon as an image that has a picture of something representing the Prophet (pbuh) or Islam is produced, it becomes an idol.

The idea being that once you see the picture, you will begin worshipping it as opposed to Allah.

Not saying you're wrong; that is Eff'ing ridiculous though... you'd think that Allah would want idols around then, to test the faith of true believers. Seriously, if people could so easily be swayed to alter their "deep religious views" from the sight of a mere picture, then I seriously question their faith. Also, considering no one on the planet knows what Mohammad looks like, how do you know it's really his picture?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Robtard
Not saying you're wrong; that is Eff'ing ridiculous though... you'd think that Allah would want idols around then, to test the faith of true believers. Seriously, if people could so easily be swayed to alter their "deep religious views" from the sight of a mere picture, then I seriously question their faith. Also, considering no one on the planet knows what Mohammad looks like, how do you know it's really his picture?

I think it has more to do with control.

Fatima

Fatima
If you don't type that, will Allah or Muhammed come and kick your ass?

Why do all ur posts must be a trash like ur face ?

Boris
What an amazing sentence.

It's the trashyness of Islam.. it makes me sad. sad

Bardock42
What an amazing sentence.

It's the trashyness of Islam.. it makes me sad. sad Hahahahaha, she called you fugly.

colonelf40
why in the f*ck did i create this thread if all you commie b@stards are going to p!ss off the kikes/christians/muzzies!?

Abraham Rules!

AND CLOSE THIS F*CKING THREAD!

JesusTheChrist
why in the f*ck did i create this thread if all you commie b@stards are going to p!ss off the kikes/christians/muzzies!?

Abraham Rules!

AND CLOSE THIS F*CKING THREAD!

Don't use racist terms man

Alfheim

Goddess Kali
Out of Abraham, Moses, Jesus, and Muhammed, it is honestly JESUS that impresses me the most.

He and Abraham were the only good people here in my opinion, Moses and Muhammed committed genocide, and Muhammed was a big time peadophile.

Jesus was far braver than Abraham, I doubt good ol' Abe would have suffered so greatly for his cause. Jesus suffered horrendously for his cause.

Jesus was by far, the bravest and most noble of these 4.

I'm not even Christian, and I recognize it.

inimalist
Out of Abraham, Moses, Jesus, and Muhammed, it is honestly JESUS that impresses me the most.

He and Abraham were the only good people here in my opinion, Moses and Muhammed committed genocide, and Muhammed was a big time peadophile.

Jesus was far braver than Abraham, I doubt good ol' Abe would have suffered so greatly for his cause. Jesus suffered horrendously for his cause.

Jesus was by far, the bravest and most noble of these 4.

I'm not even Christian, and I recognize it.

Muhammed (pbuh) would have kicked his ass

Goddess Kali
Muhammed (pbuh) would have kicked his ass

Oh totally, but I rather be with a guy like Jesus than a guy like Muhammed anyday.

The Grey Fox
No offence, but Islam is a very hateful religion. He went around threatening cities and areas to convert, or he'll get his brother Ali to slaughter them, as Ali was a well-known soldier and warrior. I can't stand the way they treat women; it's absolutely disgusting, if any religion could be abolished I'd vote for Islam.

Alfheim
edit

inimalist
right, islam is FAR more violent than Christianity of the past...

lets be REAL honest for a moment. NO religion is good or nonviolent. Secular and predominatly Western scholars have created the Western ideologies of fairness and equality, with the opposition of religion at every step. I do not think it is fair to brand Islam as a violent religion when compared to others, rather it is better to say that the Islamic regions of the world could use with a healthy dose of secular ideologies.

And yes, Jesus would probably have been a cooler person to hang with than muhammed, namely because of the child molesting stuff...

Alfheim
right, islam is FAR more violent than Christianity of the past...

lets be REAL honest for a moment. NO religion is good or nonviolent. Secular and predominatly Western scholars have created the Western ideologies of fairness and equality, with the opposition of religion at every step. I do not think it is fair to brand Islam as a violent religion when compared to others, rather it is better to say that the Islamic regions of the world could use with a healthy dose of secular ideologies.

And yes, Jesus would probably have been a cooler person to hang with than muhammed, namely because of the child molesting stuff...

Yeah yeah yeah we know that but the difference is its alot easier to criticise Christanity. Islam needs to go through what Christanity has.

The Grey Fox
I agree, I guess Christianity gets way too much flak. But that's only because of people like JIA.

inimalist
nono, I'm all for critiscizing them

you know, just keep in mind that all religions are religions of the sword.

Islam needs a reformation, which some people think it is going through. There is a huge struggle with modernity in that part of the world now, and so there is lots of turmoil.

Imagine if CNN had existed in the years following Luther's 95 thesis (oh god, it was 95 right.... or was it 91.... BAH)

Alfheim
nono, I'm all for critiscizing them

you know, just keep in mind that all religions are religions of the sword.

Islam needs a reformation, which some people think it is going through. There is a huge struggle with modernity in that part of the world now, and so there is lots of turmoil.

Imagine if CNN had existed in the years following Luther's 95 thesis (oh god, it was 95 right.... or was it 91.... BAH)

I agree. Hell some vikings thought it was honourable to rape and pillage, but at least im able to see its wrong and wont try to justify it.

The Grey Fox
I think it would be best for humanity never to existed. wink

Alfheim
I think it would be best for humanity never to existed. wink

Argh...somebody give me some prozac!

inimalist
I agree. Hell some vikings thought it was honourable to rape and pillage, but at least im able to see its wrong and wont try to justify it.

I don't see why more modern religious scholars have a problem sying what you do

"People 100 years ago were crazy, we aren't anymore"

The Grey Fox
Bu of course we are.

Alfheim
I don't see why more modern religious scholars have a problem sying what you do

"People 100 years ago were crazy, we aren't anymore"

laughing out loud ....yeah. A little bit of common sense with religion is a good thing. laughing out loud

To tell the truth this is how I see it....most humans are basterds...and most humans if you give them half the chance will rape and pillage its just harder to do that now. Obvoulsy they were not all like that some Vikings were very peaceful and obvoulsy we look to those ones.

The thing I love about the Norse people is though they didnt believe in taking crap from anybody being peaceful doesnt mean allowing other people to walk over you.

inimalist

The thing I love about the Norse people is though they didnt believe in taking crap from anybody being peaceful doesnt mean allowing other people to walk over you.

To completely misquote George Orwell (such a misquote that this mightnot achually be Orwell but instead an adaptation from Churchill ):

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

I think I like the Norse, but I am too enthralled in the middle east right now to get motivated into studying it... Maybe if some Heathens started blowing up themselves I could get into it smile

Alfheim
To completely misquote George Orwell (such a misquote that this mightnot achually be Orwell but instead an adaptation from Churchill ):

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

I think I like the Norse, but I am too enthralled in the middle east right now to get motivated into studying it... Maybe if some Heathens started blowing up themselves I could get into it smile

I would say heathenism has the balance right. Heathens arent interested in converting everybody but obvoulsy since Christanity wiped it out we would like to see it increase.

A good heathen isnt interested in imposing his will on others but if you try to opress him he will fight to the death if neccesary. Some vikings were badass, especially the beserkers.

Theres one saga about one beserker called Egil. I need to read it, he just went around kicking peoples asses.

Muslims boast about their warriors. The Norse were just as badass.

Goddess Kali
No offence, but Islam is a very hateful religion. He went around threatening cities and areas to convert, or he'll get his brother Ali to slaughter them, as Ali was a well-known soldier and warrior. I can't stand the way they treat women; it's absolutely disgusting, if any religion could be abolished I'd vote for Islam.

Same here, but not all Muslims are the same. In time, Islam will change the way Christianity has. When there is no longer slavery, poverty, violence in government, and terror tactics in predominantly Islamic nations, there will be room for growth.

Christianity has a horribly bloody history, but its far better today than it was before. I mean look at that...there are even Gay and Female priests now !

leonheartmm
lol. muhammadisalives are starting their onslaught on logic. poor delusional illogical souls. saaaaaaad.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Islam is going to burn itself out as it refuses to change.

leonheartmm
actually most relegions refuse to change. islam is by its NATURE against change. and the fact is, the way things are going, ALL these relegions will survive long enough to kill each other and all of humanity out. no dooubt thats what would give muhammad, paul and judah a hard on along with their followers. they LIKE the idea. heck i dont care muhammad can go **** himself and take moses judah and paul along with him for company. their ignorance knows no bounds.

maham
So because Allah Kababa tells Muhammed to destroy ancient history, he has the right to do it ?

How do you know Allah Kababa even exists ? Ya zealot...
It's not ancient hitory,it's idiocy.

maham

Er you cant prove that, thats what the muslims told you. Besides muslims bow down to the Kabah thats a form of idolatory.

Err...u can't disprove it.This is wat v believe in.N btw,which century du live in?Get out of it cuz newsflash:The colonial times r over.So stop acting as if every1 but u is ignorant.Wudn't sounded better but only a 100 yr b4.

Kaba is the Kibla.It's a direction n the house of God.No1 worships it.

Since u kno NOTHING abt Islam as all of ur posts r provin u'd better not talk abt it.

Goddess Kali
It's not ancient hitory,it's idiocy.

Iconoclasm.

Muhammed wiped out as many records of prior Arab culture as possible. That is idiocy. Plus he raped a nine year old girl droolio

It's so EASY to make fun of your religion, and I'm sincerely trying my hardest not to.

maham
Iconoclasm.

Muhammed wiped out as many records of prior Arab culture as possible. That is idiocy. Plus he raped a nine year old girl droolio

It's so EASY to make fun of your religion, and I'm sincerely trying my hardest not to.
Firstly,no,He (sallAllahu alaihi wasallum) did not.
Secondly, there is nothin fascinatin abt ppl believin that idols made of mud(who they themselves hav made) can actually bebefit them.It's rather embarrassin.It shows the idiocy of the ancient ppl.

Havn't u made enough fun already?Give urself a rest n don't try to tell me that ur doin me a favour cuz UR NOT! U say disgustin n insultin things all the time n then say I'm not makin fun of u. I don't care if u make fun of my religion or not.THat's what the ignorants of Mecca n all other nations did to their Prophets - make fun of them.But at the end it's always them who suffer.

Devil King
It's rather embarrassin.It shows the idiocy of the ancient ppl.

yeah, those idiots! They're so stupid for coming up with religion, math, art, writing, science, medicine, philosophy, engineering, etc.

Not like those johnny-on-the-spot modern christians who believe a tasteless white cookie magically turns into the body of a man that's been dead for 2000 years....now that's smarts!

Alfheim
Secondly, there is nothin fascinatin abt ppl believin that idols made of mud(who they themselves hav made) can actually bebefit them.It's rather embarrassin.It shows the idiocy of the ancient ppl.

Havn't u made enough fun already?Give urself a rest n don't try to tell me that ur doin me a favour cuz UR NOT! U say disgustin n insultin things all the time n then say I'm not makin fun of u. I don't care if u make fun of my religion or not.THat's what the ignorants of Mecca n all other nations did to their Prophets - make fun of them.But at the end it's always them who suffer.

*sigh*

TRH

Havn't u made enough fun already?Give urself a rest n don't try to tell me that ur doin me a favour cuz UR NOT! U say disgustin n insultin things all the time n then say I'm not makin fun of u. I don't care if u make fun of my religion or not.THat's what the ignorants of Mecca n all other nations did to their Prophets - make fun of them.But at the end it's always them who suffer. Can you spell?

leonheartmm

nuthing fascinating maybe. just like there is nothing fascinating about millions{or billions} of muslims performing the tawaaf of the kaaba, or kissing and touching the black stone-hajraih aswad{actually people get killed due to stampedes because of this} or the fact that thye are starving themselves half naked in the desert sun in the name of worship. where the rates of death due to exhaustion and being trampled ar so high that people put into graves are chemically dissolved to make room for more.

hmm, does that make it ok for me to destroy the kaabah, the mosque in madinah and masjid-e-aqsah??? ofourse NOT. it shows arrogant shitty, sinister intentions of trampling the HEATHENS. a conept both islam and christianity is very familiar with.

oh yeah u didnt answer the things i posted before about your placea muslim, i wonder why that is. well im not expecting much, after all the quran itself stated that non muslims can NEVER be a muslim's true friends and will always try to lead them astray. im not surprised that you have no intentions of listening or being sincere with any1 here.

and YES, he most definately did. he took aisha's virginity at age nine. not to mention he used to go around at night form one wife to the other having sex, and the wives were actually supposed to be HAPPY that it was their turn. ****in sicko. but hey, i dont blame him TOO mcuh. he was merely an ignorany product of an ignorant time. YOU on the other hand are sadly, an ignorant product of a time where SUCH levels of ignorance are not common among the general populace. infact if there are prevelant in some places, they are a product of YOUR IGNORANCE.

inimalist
Amr ibn Hishām is the most respectable character from the Qur'an wink

just a little joke for our Muslim friends

maham
Originally posted by Devil King
yeah, those idiots! They're so stupid for coming up with religion, math, art, writing, science, medicine, philosophy, engineering, etc.

Not like those johnny-on-the-spot modern christians who believe a tasteless white cookie magically turns into the body of a man that's been dead for 2000 years....now that's smarts!
Out of context.U just rip 1 or 2 sentences off my say thus leavin the point.I don't kno what u said abt that christian thing.All I know is that believin idols can benefit u is stupid.

Originally posted by TRH
Can you spell?
Y do u care?

Devil King
Out of context.U just rip 1 or 2 sentences off my say thus leavin the point.I don't kno what u said abt that christian thing.All I know is that believin idols can benefit u is stupid.

isn't it?

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b79/DevilKing1138/lourdes1.jpg

maham
Originally posted by leonheartmm
nuthing fascinating maybe. just like there is nothing fascinating about millions{or billions} of muslims performing the tawaaf of the kaaba, or kissing and touching the black stone-hajraih aswad{actually people get killed due to stampedes because of this} or the fact that thye are starving themselves half naked in the desert sun in the name of worship. where the rates of death due to exhaustion and being trampled ar so high that people put into graves are chemically dissolved to make room for more.

To me it is.Soooo many ppl comin together like that for 1 pure,1 sacred cause,yes,I think it is pretty fascinating.Not to u ofcourse.U don't believe.The stampedes r sad.But then, that is God's will.The Saudi government is tryin to do whatever it can to prevent that.

The idols were destroyed cuz worshippin them was them was wrong.It doesn't matter to u cuz u don't believe in 1 God.

As if they're soo sincere to me.Every other post here just proves the Holy Quran right doesn't it?They r certainly NOT with me.They r certainly AGAINST me n all that I say rather shamefully against. n try to tell me that I'v bin brain washed.

n U r the product of filth n disgust.God! How do ur parents tolerate u! Didn't they teach u some manners of how to talk in public,U SICKO!!!

inimalist
To me it is.Soooo many ppl comin together like that for 1 pure,1 sacred cause,yes,I think it is pretty fascinating.Not to u ofcourse.U don't believe.The stampedes r sad.But then, that is God's will.The Saudi government is tryin to do whatever it can to prevent that.

if the stampedes are the will of God, isn't it blasphemy for the Saudi government to try and stop it?

Devil King
or is this less stupid?

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b79/DevilKing1138/Islam2.jpg

Goddess Kali

Allallah kababa aliagh wasababa ? What ?

Secondly, there is nothin fascinatin abt ppl believin that idols made of mud(who they themselves hav made) can actually bebefit them.

What about people beleiving in an imaginary God that they borrowed from the past religion ? Did you know that Allah is really the Ancient Moon God, hence the Moon symbol of Islam ?

Can you do some research on the history of your own religion and mythology, before you make your claims ?

It's rather embarrassin.It shows the idiocy of the ancient ppl.

I cannot beleive you could talk about an entire culture like that, and then get angry when someone critisizes your religion erm

Islam and its place in politics, government, and culture displays tons of idiocy.

-people getting thier hands cut off
-women getting punished for thier own rape
-women getting punished for not covering up
-gays, even young gay boys, getting hung or beheaded
-slanderers or "false speakers" getting thier tongues cut off
-women have less rights than men
-people getting executed for depicting images of Allah or Muhammed

And so much more....biolence galore....your religion and culture leaves much to be questioned and critisized.

I have something called a sense of humor. You know it's good for your health right ? And it also tones down violence.

http://education.yahoo.com/reference/dictionary/entry/humor

Unlike Islam which promotes violence.....

leonheartmm
"To me it is.Soooo many ppl comin together like that for 1 pure,1 sacred cause,yes,I think it is pretty fascinating.Not to u ofcourse.U don't believe.The stampedes r sad.But then, that is God's will.The Saudi government is tryin to do whatever it can to prevent that."

to you it is, when it isnt to any average sensible person. lol. so isnt it the SAME fo the idol worshippers?! to you its idiotic, to them it isnt. simple. just like to me its idiotics what muslims do, and to you it isnt. shud i take this example that you cite, and use it as an excuse to destroy the kaabah then????? the stampedes are sad, and NON SENSICAL/IODITIC, more so than worshipping idols, people who do idol worships are not so insane to touch the idol to walk over and KILL other human beings. and then you say muslims dont worship the damn stone.

"The idols were destroyed cuz worshippin them was them was wrong.It doesn't matter to u cuz u don't believe in 1 God."

bullshit, you claim its wrong when everything you believe in is also proven wrong. and for your info i was a practicing muslim{more so than you would ever be, which is very hyppocritical} till i was alomost 12 years old. then i partially broke free of the brainwashing that defined me n lived through more shit in life than most people in the world{let alone close mided little "you"} can imagine. and saw islam for the crap it was.

"As if they're soo sincere to me.Every other post here just proves the Holy Quran right doesn't it?They r certainly NOT with me.They r certainly AGAINST me n all that I say rather shamefully against. n try to tell me that I'v bin brain washed."

right, you must be on drugs. prove the quran true?! it only proves that people do not like being called idiots and heathens by YOU and you shud not expect them to answer in a nice way after youve labelled them as such. and theyr not AGAINST you. they are against your RELEGION and the negetivity that has come into you from following it.

"n U r the product of filth n disgust.God! How do ur parents tolerate u! Didn't they teach u some manners of how to talk in public,U SICKO!!!"

lol, they got to dont they. i hardly ask for anything, n dont really do much to begin with. besides they do not have the power to aggressively do anything against me even if they want to they did, when i was younger, oh yes, they did everything that they could{and i dont mean in a helping way. i mean in a persecutive aggressive way} but i lives through it, n now am old enough for them to be unable to do anything.

and really, calling me the product of filth and disgust only goes to show your higheadeness. i know quite well how to talk in public, your just too close minded to understand a frank reciprcative discussion. compliments of islam no doubt.

and really im still waiting for your reply to the post about the sins YOU, a pure follower is alien to. can i stop waiting and tell myself that you really are not going to reply??

maham
if the stampedes are the will of God, isn't it blasphemy for the Saudi government to try and stop it?
I pitty ur sense of humour.

maham
Allallah kababa aliagh wasababa ? What ?
If u don't get it,better not wreck ur electron-sized brain over it.

Firstly,God is not imaginary.Secondly,no1 borrowed Him.Other religions believe in Him as well cuz other Prophets were also the Prophets of that God as there is only 1 God. (When r u ever going to understand that?!)N for Heaven's sake.Allah DOES NOT n for the last time DOES NOT mean the moon god.When r u dolts gonna learn.Tha cresent (n it has been mentioned earlier) is just a man-made emblem because Muslims follow the lunar calender.i don't exactly know what Allah means but as much as I can remember it, it means 'None other to be worshipped' or 'the One to be worshipped' or so.(It's got 2 syllables 'Al-Lah' meaning as far as my Arabic goes,'The one to be worshipped'.

It's my religion bud.I've been studying it since I was 4.Ur the one who needs to get out of his shell n open his mind on things other than what he knows(rather doesn't know).

as a punishment for stealing, not for nothing.Btw,ppl were hanged till death on that in the west.
Incorrect. Punished for adultery(which is in EVERY religion), not rape.
Ur the 1s howling n whistling when u see 1 in minis. n btw,it's a part of every religion for women to cover up properly.Just cuz they don't follow it doesn't mean there isn't.
LOL! I havn't heard of that but yes,being gay is a sin in EVERY RELIGION mind u.
U've got a wild imagination.No,that doesn't happen.

Incorrect again.JUst the western propaganda.Like I said,Islam is what GAVE women their rights.
N I fully support that as it's blasphemy.

U watch too much fox news. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Imperial_Samura
The idols were destroyed cuz worshippin them was them was wrong.It doesn't matter to u cuz u don't believe in 1 God.

To your particular faith. That doesn't, in fact, make it right. Just like if some other faith destroyed Christian or Islamic sacred objects based upon the belief that their exsistance was wrong.

The Talibans destroying of the Buddhas of Bamyan is an act just as terrible and wrong as if someone with misguided religious zeal destoyed the Kaaba or St. Peter's Basilica and then justified it as "worshipping in relation to these places is wrong, my religion justifies my actions."

One of the most benificial things for a religion is, I feel, realising that it doesn't have the monopoly on the truth. That no matter what outside of that faith there are people of other faiths who have things of great significance to them. As such no faith should be allowed to make such judgements on the objects of that religion, be it an idol or whatever.

If your faith says it is wrong to worship an Idol, then people in your faith don't worship idols. You don't then go around making sure people outside of that faith also don't worship idols.

Goddess Kali
If u don't get it,better not wreck ur electron-sized brain over it.

Allalalhaa kaababbai ahhababdbdaaaaaa lalal ababaa kabdaba watsaa ? confused

Firstly,God is not imaginary..

PROVE IT

Secondly,no1 borrowed Him.Other religions believe in Him as well cuz other Prophets were also the Prophets of that God as there is only 1 God. (When r u ever going to understand that?!)N for Heaven's sake.Allah DOES NOT n for the last time DOES NOT mean the moon god.When r u dolts gonna learn.Tha cresent (n it has been mentioned earlier) is just a man-made emblem because Muslims follow the lunar calender.i don't exactly know what Allah means but as much as I can remember it, it means 'None other to be worshipped' or 'the One to be worshipped' or so.(It's got 2 syllables 'Al-Lah' meaning as far as my Arabic goes,'The one to be worshipped'.

In the previous Arab religion, Allah was the moon god. Now he is the God of Islam, and Islam happens to have a Crescent symbol.....coincidense ? erm

It's my religion bud.I've been studying it since I was 4.Ur the one who needs to get out of his shell n open his mind on things other than what he knows(rather doesn't know).

Study your own religion, and study the religions which came before. I am no Virgin to the Quran, for I have been discussing Quran, Islam, and other mythologies for years.

as a punishment for stealing, not for nothing.Btw,ppl were hanged till death on that in the west.
Incorrect. Punished for adultery(which is in EVERY religion), not rape.

So a person deserves to be dismembered because they stole ? That's rediculous !

Women have been blamed for thier own rape in Islamic nations because they have either walked alone in public, or were cornered and could do nothing to defend themselves.

Islam treats women like sh*t and you know it !

That is one of the many reasons I disapprove your religion.

Ur the 1s howling n whistling when u see 1 in minis. n btw,it's a part of every religion for women to cover up properly.Just cuz they don't follow it doesn't mean there isn't.

No it's not. Christianity in its current form does not demand a woman to cover up. Neither does Hinduism, in fact, Hinduism promotes the beauty of women, while Islam tries to conceal it.

Women, once again, are given much more strict and consequential rules than men in Islam. That's sexist, and unjust.

LOL! I havn't heard of that but yes,being gay is a sin in EVERY RELIGION mind u.

NO ITS NOT

Buddhism has no problem with Homosexuality, niether does Hinduism.

In Islam, homosexuality is punishable by death or torture. That's rediculous once again.

Why does Islam practice so much violence ?

Incorrect again.JUst the western propaganda.Like I said,Islam is what GAVE women their rights.
N I fully support that as it's blasphemy.

Islam took women's rights away actually. And condemned them to punishment for thier own rapes, and to serve as second class citizens to men. Get over yourself.

U watch too much fox news. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You're gonna tell me that Fox News editted the violence that occurs in Islamic based nations ?

I don't even watch Fox News, because I feel it is 100% Conservative propaganda.

Every news station, every record, even other Muslims have attested to the violence that Islam is responsible for.

Google Ozul Ghomid

Quiero Mota

PROVE IT

I can't wait to see what he says.

In the previous Arab religion, Allah was the moon god. Now he is the God of Islam, and Islam happens to have a Crescent symbol.....coincidense ? erm

Probably not. One of the more accepted theories is that Mohammed convinced the Pagan Arabs to forget the other gods and only worship Allah, and convinced many Jews and Christians that he was a prophet of Abraham's god (their god) and was able to convert many people by simply doing that. It would be no different than if some Greek came along and convinced every other Greek that "There is no god but Zeus and I am his prophet" and told the Jews and Chrisitians that Zeus really was Abraham's god all along.

If true, Mohammed is a god damn genious, and the closest thing earth has had to an Emperor Palpatine.

So a person deserves to be dismembered because they stole ? That's rediculous !

Women have been blamed for thier own rape in Islamic nations because they have either walked alone in public, or were cornered and could do nothing to defend themselves.

Islam treats women like sh*t and you know it !

That is one of the many reasons I disapprove your religion.

No it's not. Christianity in its current form does not demand a woman to cover up. Neither does Hinduism, in fact, Hinduism promotes the beauty of women, while Islam tries to conceal it.

Women, once again, are given much more strict and consequential rules than men in Islam. That's sexist, and unjust.

Buddhism has no problem with Homosexuality, niether does Hinduism.

In Islam, homosexuality is punishable by death or torture. That's rediculous once again.

Islam took women's rights away actually. And condemned them to punishment for thier own rapes, and to serve as second class citizens to men. Get over yourself.

Ijole guey! I've never seen you dish out so many facts. Orale Urizen.

You're gonna tell me that Fox News editted the violence that occurs in Islamic based nations ?

I don't even watch Fox News, because I feel it is 100% Conservative propaganda.

Every news station, every record, even other Muslims have attested to the violence that Islam is responsible for.

Google Ozul Ghomid

"Fair and balanced."

Goddess Kali
I can't wait to see what he says.

He's gonna say that its true because the Quran decrees so. Then I will ask him how is the Quran more true or valid than the Bible ? He will respond that the Bible is a bunch of lies, and throw the debate in circles.

Probably not. One of the more accepted theories is that Mohammed convinced the Pagan Arabs to forget the other gods and only worship Allah, and convinced many Jews and Christians that he was a prophet of Abraham's god (their god) and was able to convert many people by simply doing that. It would be no different than if some Greek came along and convinced every other Greek that "There is no god but Zeus and I am his prophet" and told the Jews and Chrisitians that Zeus really was Abraham's god all along.

That's the most likely answer thumb up

The original Allah had two daughters, but having "goddesses" would go against Muhammed's own idealogy, so it is thought that he purposely disregard Allah's daughters and wife.

Allah, like Zeus, was also one of the more revered Gods of the Arab Pagans.

If true, Mohammed is a god damn genious, and the closest thing earth has had to an Emperor Palpatine.

Yes, he was a genius. A Master Manipulator and excellent conquerer.

Ijole guey! I've never seen you dish out so many facts. Orale Urizen.

big grin

"Fair and balanced."

Fox News is anything but....

Alfheim
I could take part in this discussion but I really cant be bothered. Its obvious he doesnt know what the hell hes talking about, i'll just let more interested people deal with him.

maham
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
The Talibans destroying of the Buddhas of Bamyan is an act just as terrible and wrong as if someone with misguided religious zeal destoyed the Kaaba or St. Peter's Basilica and then justified it as "worshipping in relation to these places is wrong, my religion justifies my actions."
I think what they did by destroying those buddhas in bamyan was wrong.Now THAT was destroyin culture n heritage.But removing the idols from Kaaba was a completely different story.

Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
If your faith says it is wrong to worship an Idol, then people in your faith don't worship idols. You don't then go around making sure people outside of that faith also don't worship idols.

The Prophet (sallAllahu alaihi wasallum) was sent to show ppl the right path n to teach them to worship the 1 true God,Allah.If He(sallAllahu alaihi wasallum) would'v left them there worshipping idols,there would've been no point in sending the message.It was for their own good as they were ignorant n He (sallAllahu alaihi wasallum)brought them to light.
The idols were placed in Kaaba which is the house of 1 GOd n was build by the Prophet who himself believed in 1 God.There were 360 idols there.It was necessary to remove those idols.N He(sallAllahu alaihi wasallum) didn't destroy them right away.It was during the conquest of Mecca,at 23 yrs after preachin the message of Allah.

As if keeping those idols there wasn't enough,they used to do the Tawaaf(circle the Kaaba) NAKED!(men n women together!!!)n their prayers were nothing but clapping n whistlin.N that was their so-called 'culture'.Wanna see THAT,Kali?!

Since u ppl don't believe in 1 God,u wouldn't understand the dire need to remove those idols.

maham
Allalalhaa kaababbai ahhababdbdaaaaaa lalal ababaa kabdaba watsaa ? confused

Gooddessalaba Kalialaba isalba a doltalba!

PROVE IT
Disprove it stick out tongue I think the stupidest thought man ever had was that there is no God.
It's funny how atheists r such avid posters in religion forum.There simply is no point of talkin to u abt religion if u don't even believe in God.

Already disproved.Not my fault if ur such a hard-headed dolt.

Studyin it ever since I was 4.

I can see how u do that. roll eyes (sarcastic) Bud,have u ever even opened the Quran?Ur posts tell me u havn't.

U can reward some1 for robbing u then.Oh! n btw,in the west they were hanged for that.Have u even read what I had posted?

Already disproved.Not my fault if u can't read.

Ur just provin how ignorant u r abt Islam.

Like I said,just cuz they don't follow it doesn't mean it's not a part of their religion.Hinduism also discourages revealing a woman's body(/beauty) in public.On valentine's day,couples were beaten for seeing eachother in parks.Some show of beauty,eh?Yes,Islam does tell a woman to conceal her beauty IN PUBLIC that is.It's for her own good.Otherwise, many problems might arise.

They can't possibly be given the same rules as they r NOT the same.They play different roles in the society.

Actually,they do,but since in the times when these religions were formed there was no such thing as homosexuality,they don't mention that much.But if a hindu told his parents that he's gay....boy!

It's punishable in every religion like I've said,christians n jews don't approve of it.

y do practice so much ignorance?

I shall properly disprove that later.Right now I have to go for lunch.

Alfheim
I think what they did by destroying those buddhas in bamyan was wrong.Now THAT was destroyin culture n heritage.But removing the idols from Kaaba was a completely different story.

Did the Kabah belong to the Arabs or Mohammed.

The Prophet (sallAllahu alaihi wasallum) was sent to show ppl the right path n to teach them to worship the 1 true God,Allah.If He(sallAllahu alaihi wasallum) would'v left them there worshipping idols,there would've been no point in sending the message.It was for their own good as they were ignorant n He (sallAllahu alaihi wasallum)brought them to light.
The idols were placed in Kaaba which is the house of 1 GOd n was build by the Prophet who himself believed in 1 God.There were 360 idols there.It was necessary to remove those idols.N He(sallAllahu alaihi wasallum) didn't destroy them right away.It was during the conquest of Mecca,at 23 yrs after preachin the message of Allah.

Did the kabah belong to Mohammed? How do you know he was a prophet?

As if keeping those idols there wasn't enough,they used to do the Tawaaf(circle the Kaaba) NAKED!(men n women together!!!)n their prayers were nothing but clapping n whistlin.N that was their so-called 'culture'.Wanna see THAT,Kali?!

Even if they did its up to them, but I think thats a lie invented by the muslims as an excuse to conquer them , this is a tatic used througout history whenever you want to conquer a people, just say they are barbaric and invent stories about them.

Since u ppl don't believe in 1 God,u wouldn't understand the dire need to remove those idols.

Proves theres one god.

Goddess Kali
Gooddessalaba Kalialaba isalba a doltalba!

Allahkakaklala kaka kababbabaaa big grin

PROVE IT
Disprove it stick out tongue I think the stupidest thought man ever had was that there is no God.

My freind, I will only say this once:

THE BURDEN OF PROOF IS ON YOU

There is absolutely no solid evidense that backs up the Existance of Allah/God. None. The Quran is a man-made book.

The Quran contradicts science and the theories of Evolution, and Creationism is highly unlikely seeing as how it has nothing to back it up.

It is reasonable to conclude that there is no God due to lack of evidense, but to CLAIM that God does exist, is a claim which is BOLD, unsupported, and must be backed up.

You are the one who must prove there is a God. I don't beleive, because there is not enough evidense to beleive. You are trying to claim God's existance as fact, therefore it is you who must back up your claim, not me.

It's funny how atheists r such avid posters in religion forum.There simply is no point of talkin to u abt religion if u don't even believe in God.

Untrue. You don't have to beleive in God to discuss religion. I am Buddhist, and that's a religion.

Secondly, religion is a real force in this world. Athiests have every right to discuss it. We have every right to question and challenge a religion, especially a violent one.

Already disproved.Not my fault if ur such a hard-headed dolt.

You disproved nothing thumb down

Insults are not proof of anything.

Studyin it ever since I was 4.

Good for you, but you obviously know very little about the Pagan mythologies which preceded Islam, and therefore you are ignorant of the connections and influence.

I can see how u do that. roll eyes (sarcastic) Bud,have u ever even opened the Quran?Ur posts tell me u havn't.

I have, just like I have opened the Bible plenty times.

U can reward some1 for robbing u then.Oh! n btw,in the west they were hanged for that.Have u even read what I had posted?

There are other, more humane ways of punishing theft. You don't have to be a savage and chop off someone's hand because they stole a material item. That's violence, and stupidity.

I do not condone the West hanging anyone for anything. That is just as wrong, luckily, today, the west does not practice such things.

Your side of the world, however, still hangs people and dismembers them for things they do not deserve to be punished for.

And please do not talk to me about hanging, when Islam hangs men and boys for being Gay.

Already disproved.Not my fault if u can't read.

Insults are not proof. Please research what proof means.

Ur just provin how ignorant u r abt Islam.

Prove that I am ignorant. And while you are at it, prove that God exists. Otherwise, stop claiming your beleif as fact.

Like I said,just cuz they don't follow it doesn't mean it's not a part of their religion.Hinduism also discourages revealing a woman's body(/beauty) in public.On valentine's day,couples were beaten for seeing eachother in parks.Some show of beauty,eh?Yes,Islam does tell a woman to conceal her beauty IN PUBLIC that is.It's for her own good.Otherwise, many problems might arise.

The Bible says homosexuals must be executed, and that adulterers should be as well, but Christians do not practice that today.

Islam still practices violence, and you know it.

They can't possibly be given the same rules as they r NOT the same.They play different roles in the society.

So women are inferior to men ? erm

Actually,they do,but since in the times when these religions were formed there was no such thing as homosexuality,they don't mention that much.But if a hindu told his parents that he's gay....boy!

You are ignorant.

Homosexuality was present during the Ancient Greek and Egyptian times. Homosexuality was also commonly practice in the Middle East before Muhammed came around and comdemned it, like the violence bigot he is.

It's punishable in every religion like I've said,christians n jews don't approve of it.

Untrue. It is not punishable in Buddhism, and the worst Christians and Jews ever do is kick them out of the house.

THEY DONT EXECUTE THEM like your violent religion does.

y do practice so much ignorance?

1) You didn't answer my question. Why does Islam practice so much violence ? Why all the dismembering and execution ?

2) You display more ignorance than I do. I have backed up all I have said, and you simply respond with insults. That reveals a lot about your character.

I shall properly disprove that later.Right now I have to go for lunch.

You have disproved nothing. Can you please provide evidense for your claims next time, instead of insults ? Thanks

colonelf40
CLOSE THIS THREAD!
CLOSE THIS THREAD!
CLOSE THIS THREAD!
CLOSE THIS THREAD!
CLOSE THIS THREAD!
CLOSE THIS THREAD!
CLOSE THIS THREAD!
CLOSE THIS THREAD!
CLOSE THIS THREAD!
CLOSE THIS THREAD!
CLOSE THIS THREAD!