team marvel vs team dc(two teams enter one team leaves).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
thanos,tyrant(depowered),silver surfer,omega(thanos creation),odin,morg

vs

darkseid,superboyprime,orion,stayne(darkseid creation),shazam,superman

each side gets 10 minutes to strategize only...no powerups allowed.

starking
Originally posted by quanchi112

vs

each side gets 10 minutes to strategize only...no powerups allowed. Take away Odin and Omega and this would be a decent fight. However until then the Marvel team takes this, in a BLOODY stomp.

nimbus006
Wasnt Omega created to be a Galactus clone? If hes even half as powerful as Galactus this is gonna be a tough fight for DC. Although im not sure who Stayne is? Is he on par with Big G.

quanchi112
Originally posted by starking
Take away Odin and Omega and this would be a decent fight. However until then the Marvel team takes this, in a BLOODY stomp. i made this as fair as i could. odin and shazam are comparable. some see shazam winning against him. omega is one of thanos creations and darkseid created stayne. its fair. but i see u side with team marvel thanks for ur opinion. wink

nimbus006
Take away Odin and Omega and this would be a decent fight. However until then the Marvel team takes this, in a BLOODY stomp.

i think hes referring to the wizard Shaazam, so Odin is fine there. Its Omega that makes this a little uneven. Unless, this Stayne character is Uber powerful.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nimbus006
Wasnt Omega created to be a Galactus clone? If hes even half as powerful as Galactus this is gonna be a tough fight for DC. Although im not sure who Stayne is? Is he on par with Big G. omega was thanos creation. and he was stated as twice as powerful as big g. stayne is darkseids creation. darkseid and stayne together would lose to big g . i gave a thanos creation vs a darkseid creation. smile

quanchi112
i think hes referring to the wizard Shaazam, so Odin is fine there. Its Omega that makes this a little uneven. Unless, this Stayne character is Uber powerful. correct. all fair.

starking
Wasnt Omega created to be a Galactus clone? If hes even half as powerful as Galactus this is gonna be a tough fight for DC. Although im not sure who Stayne is? Is he on par with Big G. Omega is TWICE as powerful as Galan and could possibly solo the field. And Stayne is an equal to Takion, she posses the same abilities as him. Just to know how powerful was, he could hold back the godwave which was a universal powers source.

BobbyD

vs

Dude, you have Odin in there. Marvel in a landslide. Heck, he could solo the other team.

nimbus006
omega was thanos creation. and he was stated as twice as powerful as big g. stayne is darkseids creation. darkseid and stayne together would lose to big g . i gave a thanos creation vs a darkseid creation. smile

I seriously doubt he was really twice as powerful as Galactus... But if he is on par with him, and your saying Darseid and Stayne lose to Big G, then this is a spite thread, and you knew it... didnt you? roll eyes (sarcastic)

nimbus006
Originally posted by BobbyD
Dude, you have Odin in there. Marvel in a landslide. Heck, he could solo the other team.

Odin would have his hands full with Shazaam alone.

BobbyD
Odin would have his hands full with Shazaam alone.

Really? confused

nimbus006
Originally posted by BobbyD
Really? confused

With the wizard Shazaam... yes. Not captain Marvel

BobbyD
With the wizard Shazaam... yes. Not captain Marvel

Yes, I just realized this. Thanks for pointing out my "blonde moment". embarrasment

nvrbeenwthagirl

vs

Give DC Ganthet, and Nabu and Asmodel and take away Shazam and Superboy prime and you have a fight on your hands.

quanchi112
I seriously doubt he was really twice as powerful as Galactus... But if he is on par with him, and your saying Darseid and Stayne lose to Big G, then this is a spite thread, and you knew it... didnt you? roll eyes (sarcastic) not spite. i made this as fair as possible. everyone is on par with each other. i took a thanos creation and matched him up with a darkseid creation. its very fair. this isnt a galactus vs onslaught thread. laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Give DC Ganthet, and Nabu and Asmodel and take away Shazam and Superboy prime and you have a fight on your hands. start ur own thread like this. this one is fair. thanos creation vs darseid creation. is thanos creation to incredibly uber to be in this thread? i always thought darkseid creations were so uber. its fair.

no_limits
have u got a bio for omega

nvrbeenwthagirl
start ur own thread like this. this one is fair. thanos creation vs darseid creation. is thanos creation to incredibly uber to be in this thread? i always thought darkseid creations were so uber. its fair.

Thanos didn't create Omega with his own power did he? So your whole point is out of the window.

quanchi112
Thanos didn't create Omega with his own power did he? So your whole point is out of the window. he created omega, it doesnt matter. he was responsible for omeag existing while ds was responsible for staynes existence. are u saying thanos is that much better? laughing laughing laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
he created omega, it doesnt matter. he was responsible for omeag existing while ds was responsible for staynes existence. are u saying thanos is that much better? laughing laughing laughing

You are the biggest idiot on earth. Thanos didn't create omega with his own power. That feat is with the IG. Dummy.

Symmetric Chaos
I think DC should get their Omega too smile

starking
You are the biggest idiot on earth. Thanos didn't create omega with his own power. That feat is with the IG. Dummy. He cloned him from Galactus's dna.

quanchi112
You are the biggest idiot on earth. Thanos didn't create omega with his own power. That feat is with the IG. Dummy. prove it, oh thats right u never prove anything and just wait for someone to do it for u. laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
He cloned him from Galactus's dna.

What ever it was, it wasn't from Thanos own power. But thanks for the heads up.

quanchi112
thanos created him using samples he obtained during the infinity gauntlet series. he didnt use the ig to create him outright. i wish i got some sense of satisfaction out of proving u wrong but it happens so often is common place. Happy Dance

quanchi112
What ever it was, it wasn't from Thanos own power. But thanks for the heads up. ur wrong im right. now please prove me wrong once. with something other than ur theories in ur head. use evidence froma comic. it works for me. wink

Symmetric Chaos
thanos created him using samples he obtained during the infinity gauntlet series. he didnt use the ig to create him outright. i wish i got some sense of satisfaction out of proving u wrong but it happens so often is common place. Happy Dance

He used tech to do it (unless you think that Thanos is several times as powerful as Galactus) which proves he's a genius, nothing more.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
He used tech to do it (unless you think that Thanos is several times as powerful as Galactus) which proves he's a genius, nothing more. i dont care what he used. bottom line is when he does something its always better than ds. his creations are wat more powerful than ds creations. he has conquered reality. in general thanos has him trumped all across the board.

starking
i dont care what he used. bottom line is when he does something its always better than ds. his creations are wat more powerful than ds creations. he has conquered reality. in general thanos has him trumped all across the board. But New Gods have Genesis Boxes as standard equipment, how can Omega be any better than those?

quanchi112
But New Gods have Genesis Boxes as standard equipment, how can Omega be any better than those? all the new gods. meaning not ds alone. give me something ds used ny himself. why didnt anyone set off the genesis box on apokolips when doomsday showed up. has darkseid ever used a genesis box?

Symmetric Chaos
i dont care what he used. bottom line is when he does something its always better than ds. his creations are wat more powerful than ds creations. he has conquered reality. in general thanos has him trumped all across the board.

His accomplishments are much more impressive. The actual power he possesses personally is not even close though.

I'm pretty sure Stayne was created by DS's power which makes the feat much more impressive even though the accomplishment isn't as impressive.

starking
all the new gods. meaning not ds alone. give me something ds used ny himself. why didnt anyone set off the genesis box on apokolips when doomsday showed up. has darkseid ever used a genesis box? Ahh, so we use Doomsday wrecking Apokolips by himself, as an example for the planets ENTIRE history. Because you know, something like that happened more than once. Oh my bad, IT DIDN'T. And having something like a Genesis box as standard equipment, is FAR more impressive than creating Omega.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
His accomplishments are much more impressive. The actual power he possesses personally is not even close though.

I'm pretty sure Stayne was created by DS's power which makes the feat much more impressive even though the accomplishment isn't as impressive. prove ds power level. superman kicks his ass,raker,doomsday,yuga khan makes him look like achump. ds needs forces and still fails. thanos does his shit alone most of the time. thanos has a sharper mind than ds. ur overrating ds. i have seen him go down to beings far less than thanos. laughing

quanchi112
Ahh, so we use Doomsday wrecking Apokolips by himself, as an example for the planets ENTIRE history. Because you know, something like that happened more than once. Oh my bad, IT DIDN'T. And having something like a Genesis box as standard equipment, is FAR more impressive than creating Omega. when has darkseid used one? answer the question. laughing dontbe mad at me that a dumb brute kicked apoklips whole planets ass and ds sai dhe was unbeatable. ds knows when hes beat. laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing remember ds tells the truth.

Soops220
Superman easily takes the whole Marvel universe by himself. Then, turns on his useless DC team and kills them all as well. Oh yeah, he keeps that Thanos wimp as a pet and flies him around in his Thanos chopper.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Soops220
Superman easily takes the whole Marvel universe by himself. Then, turns on his useless DC team and kills them all as well. Oh yeah, he keeps that Thanos wimp as a pet and flies him around in his Thanos chopper. the only i have seen superman own on his team was darkseid. sbp would kick the utter shit out of superman. thanos would utterly break him in two. this isnt darkseid here. darkseid yields while thanos conqueres. team thanos with the win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.