Volgin versus Akuma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
Two deadly men size up for a brawl

Who wins ?

BlaxicanHydra
Akuma. I whooped Vulgans ass with just my knife as Snake.

ThoraxeRMG
Akuma

Violent2Dope
Thanks for hurting my fanboy pride, two characters I like and one dies. And it's Volgin in a curbstomp.

BlaxicanHydra
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Akuma. I whooped Vulgans ass with just my knife as Snake.

Violent2Dope
I meant Volgin dies.

Violent2Dope
Akuma. I whooped Vulgans ass with just my knife as Snake. Doesn't he automatically block the knife?

BlaxicanHydra
I don't thnk so. I think he only does when he has that force field around him that you have to overload.

Violent2Dope
No I remember him literally blocking the knife with his arms the same way he does punches, which is why you have to use CQC to take him down.

BlaxicanHydra
Wasn't that The Boss?

Violent2Dope
Wasn't that The Boss? No The Boss you were required to use mostly punches as CQCing her was very hard.

BlaxicanHydra
Oh, eh. I haven't played the game in awhile, and I never beat it properly. it's funny, because all the bosses that you could use the knife on, I easily beat them with it, especially the pain.

Violent2Dope
Oh, eh. I haven't played the game in awhile, and I never beat it properly. it's funny, because all the bosses that you could use the knife on, I easily beat them with it, especially the pain. I beat Shagohod with the knife!Happy Dance

FortressXRuler
The Fear is wierd, and nasty.

Superboy Prime
V2D...give us Volgin's durability & strength feats.

Violent2Dope
*Sigh*Even though it's a curbstomp I will.

Strength: Volgin is very strong for his size(which says something) and has shown punching through walls and even punched holes through the f*ckin Shagohod which an RPG couldn't blemish.

Durability: Let's make a little list shall we?
1.Fought with Snake in a battle involving bullets, CQC takedowns, and maybe a knife.
2.Lived after having Shagohod kinda explode on the inside, frying it's systems.
3.Survived being shot at by Snake while he was piloting the Shagohod while on top of it via his electric powers.
4.Was struck by lightning.
5.Was set on fire by said lightning.
6.Finally died when the bullets strapped around his torso went off, impaling him from all sides of his torso.

FortressXRuler
God, he's a powerhouse.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
*Sigh*Even though it's a curbstomp I will.

Strength: Volgin is very strong for his size(which says something) and has shown punching through walls and even punched holes through the f*ckin Shagohod which an RPG couldn't blemish.

Durability: Let's make a little list shall we?
1.Fought with Snake in a battle involving bullets, CQC takedowns, and maybe a knife.
2.Lived after having Shagohod kinda explode on the inside, frying it's systems.
3.Survived being shot at by Snake while he was piloting the Shagohod while on top of it via his electric powers.
4.Was struck by lightning.
5.Was set on fire by said lightning.
6.Finally died when the bullets strapped around his torso went off, impaling him from all sides of his torso.

He does soak damage like there is no tomorrow.

Nikkolas
That thing with the Shagohod is ridiculous. When Volgin was torturing Snake, he was hitting him FAR harder and a lot more than the two little blows he gave to the top of the Shagohod.

Unless you are saying Snake's durability surpasses that of the Shagohod, it's more than likely the thing was damaged in some way to render it easier to get into. Or Volgin's special abilities allowed him to.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Nikkolas
That thing with the Shagohod is ridiculous. When Volgin was torturing Snake, he was hitting him FAR harder and a lot more than the two little blows he gave to the top of the Shagohod.

Unless you are saying Snake's durability surpasses that of the Shagohod, it's more than likely the thing was damaged in some way to render it easier to get into. Or Volgin's special abilities allowed him to.

You just can't overcome the Snake Jobber Aura in the MGS world.

Darkstorm Zero
Volgin had his rifle bullets bitween his fingers when he punched the Shagohod though...

(Just watched that clip from the games movie player to be sure)

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
You just can't overcome the Snake Jobber Aura in the MGS world. laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing eek! Happy Dance

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Volgin had his rifle bullets bitween his fingers when he punched the Shagohod though...

(Just watched that clip from the games movie player to be sure) Really? Could you post it?

Darkstorm Zero
i can't, it's on the PS2 disk.

Do you own the game?

Violent2Dope
Yes but I erased my file to make room and don't feel like playing it to that part to see if it's true. I'll just youtube it later.

Darkstorm Zero
Heh, you have the same problem I do... desperate need for another memory cardstick out tongue

Violent2Dope
Yeah, I have the money for one, but I'm too lazy to go to KMart to get one.

Darkstorm Zero
Lol

Thats funny, in my case, I simply spend all my money before I think of it...stick out tongue

Violent2Dope
Sad thing is K-Mart is like 3 blocks from my house, which is walking distance, and it's been like 2 years since my last memory card.

Darkstorm Zero
I only have my first one still stick out tongue

You have no idea how many things I've deleted from that card laughing out loud

Anyways, we'd better get backon topic embarrasment

Violent2Dope
Volgin dies.bawling

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.